Nicole Schultz Makeup

Dripping Springs, Wimberley, Austin, & the Surrounding area

Your Wedding Day Make Up, with Glamour & Grace...

Most of our clients don't wear a lot of make up in their day to day lives, and we get that. Who doesn't love a jeans and t-shirt day? But your wedding day is different. You want to look like you - but a more glamorous version of you! And that fits right in with our motto - "with glamour and grace". It's who we are too. We're true to ourselves, but a little glamorous now and then. We're not here to use make up to change you. We're her to bring out the glamour in you! We can't wait to be a part of the best day of your life! Contact us through The Knot or give us a call at (512) 971-5654 to book your pre-wedding day hair and make up application. With Glamour & Grace, Nicole

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

Dripping Springs, Wimberley, Austin, & the Surrounding area (512) 971-5654

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Beverly A

Nicole is the ultimate professional. She arrived early to our venue and brought her own equipment to make me and my girls beautiful. Nicole's calming presence was much appreciated on the big day, even with my girls adding a few last minute services. My make-up application was... Read More flawless and lasted all night. The lashes she used were so comfortable I didn't know I was wearing them - and that's true for all of the make-up she used on me! My hair lasted all evening too and I put it through the rigors of dancing outdoors until the wee hours. I can't recommend Nicole enough! Thank you Nicole for making my day so special!

2016-10-31T10:42:14 Response from the vendor

You are so kind! Thank you so much for choosing me and my team to be apart of your special day. We had so much fun working with you and your bridal party.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Andrea Graciela D

Nicole and her team were freaking phenomenal at my wedding. I didn't even have to touch up my makeup with the lipstick she provided me for touchups after the meal. In the photos, I look like a better, more photoshopped version of myself but I'm recognizable. I don't look like... Read More one of those brides who decided to be plastered with every single product they could find at Sephora. She helped me keep calm as I was getting ready and my hair was just as phenomenal. My cochlear was easily snuck in without being big and cumbersome and sticking out against my headpiece. The best part: my friends and family looked just as amazing and their hair and makeup lasted all day too.

2018-01-04T09:23:32 Response from the vendor

Andrea, Thank you so much for allowing us to be apart of such a big day! You and your bridal party were so fun to work with. I know your wedding had to have been a blast... even if it was a little cold outside... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Noelle S

Nicole did a fantastic job on my makeup for my engagement session. She was very flexible with timing, and willing to meet up in Austin or San Marcos. She also did mine and my bridal party's makeup for my big day! I had each girl bring photos of what they wanted, and Nicole... Read More and her team were able to achieve everything they desired! I felt beautiful and my makeup lasted all night! She was also a lot of fun in the bridal suite, joking and making everyone feel comfortable. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Tammy R

Nicole did an amazing job on my bridal make up! She arrived early to my wedding venue and made sure my make up was perfect! She even left me a small amount of lipstick to reapply after the ceremony. She was amazing!

2018-01-05T10:43:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Tammy! I loved getting to do your makeup. I hope your wedding day was amazing! Can't wait to see pictures.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Rachel S

Nicole and her team are absolutely amazing, and so much fun to work with. I am so pleased with my wedding look. It was by far the most beautiful have ever felt. Professional, on time, easy to communicate with. Thank you Hannah and Nicole!

2018-01-04T09:32:36 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you Rachel! I hope your wedding day was wonderful. I will be calling you when I get a dog. :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Chandler H

Nicole is amazing at what she does. I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did on the day of my wedding. She has a calming presence about her that I love. My make up was so beautifully natural with just the right amount of pop. I don’t normally wear a lot of make up, so she made... Read More me feel comfortable with adding all the right touches. She listens very well to what you want while still adding her expertise. Nicole was always early to all of our meetings and overly prepared with all of her equipment. She was such an amazing help on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole and her team for your big day!

2018-01-04T09:33:47 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you! You are stunning inside and out.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christina N

Nicole and her team are the best possible choice! They were so amazing the entire time we were getting ready. They showed up on time and ready to go and got us all ready in time for photos. Nicole was so talented and made all of us look like the best version of ourselves. The... Read More bride loved the way she looked which made her mood great which made my job as the MOH even easier! Again I can not stress enough how much you will love Nicole doing hair & makeup for your wedding! Thank you again for a wonderful job.

2018-01-04T09:34:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christina!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Michelle B

Nicole is incredibly talented and professional. She has an amazing personality and we loved working with her. Nicole offers her expertise, but listens to what you want. LOVED having her doing our hair and make-up for our wedding. Have no problem recommending her services!

2018-01-04T09:37:48 Response from the vendor

I loved being able do help you and your daughter get ready on your wedding day. So special! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Gabi O

Nicole Schultz makeup was so amazing and I recommend using her for your big day! From emailing at the beginning to my trial and then up until my day, she has been nothing but cooperative (I was planning from DFW and getting married in Austin) and easy to work with. The first... Read More trial went great and even with me having awful knowledge/descriptive words when it comes to makeup, she created a look that I loved from my wants; natural looking with emphasize on my eyes and then made my hair look great with volume and curls. My bridal party and mom loved Nicole and her assistant on the big day. We were all talking and enjoying getting our hair & makeup done and she helped make the day even better!

2018-01-04T09:39:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gabi! We loved working with you and your bridal party.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tiffany G

Nicole is beyond amazing! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! She really loves what she does and trust me it shows!! Love her!

2018-01-04T09:41:02 Response from the vendor

Awe Thank you Tiffany! I loved working with you and getting to play a small part of such a special day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Allie L

Nicole did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I could not have been happier with it! I am not someone who wears a lot of make up regularly. I wanted to look special on my wedding day but I was worried that if I hired someone to do my makeup it would be over done and I... Read More wouldn't look like myself. When I went in for my trial Nicole did such a great job of listening to what I wanted and to my concerns. What she came up with was perfect! The day of the wedding my makeup looked great and survived the whole day of Texas heat. I loved working with Nicole!

2018-01-04T09:46:01 Response from the vendor

I loved getting to do your hair and makeup. You are so sweet and peaceful. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Yihong Y

Nicole is absolutely great. I really enjoyed working with her and she really gets what I want. We did a lighter trial for the engagement photo session, and a more "formal" look for the wedding day. Both turned out gorgeous in photos! I would definitely recommend her to anyone... Read More who has styling needs.

2018-01-04T09:51:50 Response from the vendor

Yihong, Thank you so much for having me as your wedding day hair and makeup artist. I loved getting to work with you!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Allison W

Nicole is amazing!! She is so friendly, creative, and talented. She made me feel so comfortable during my hair and makeup trial and the work she did on my wedding day was so beautiful. My make up looked natural just like I wanted and my hair was was gorgeous. She way... Read More over-exceeded my expectations. My bridesmaids and my mom all loved the way Nicole did their hair and her co-artist, Roxi, did their makeup. SO SO happy I found Nicole for my wedding!

2017-10-19T22:43:14 Response from the vendor

We loved getting to be apart of your special day! Your party was so fun to work with. Thank you for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kelly B

Nicole did a wonderful job making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She is easy going and makes you feel at ease. I didn't really have an idea of what I wanted for hair and make up but Nicole was able to take the few ideas I had and create exactly what I envisioned!

2017-08-22T20:46:07 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad I got to be apart of such a special day!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Betsy C

Nicole was great to work with. She did an amazing job on my makeup and I received so many compliments. She was very prompt on follow up to emails and was on time. I highly recommend Nicole!!!

2017-10-23T18:45:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was lovely to be apart of such a special day.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Alex Y

Nicole was great the day of my wedding. She was on time and made sure we ran on schedule. My bridal party loved their hair and makeup and I was thrilled with mine. She did everything I asked and tweaked the things I wanted after we did my trials. She was very nice an... Read More professional as well.

2016-12-12T22:13:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emilee L

My daughter found Nicole Schultz Makeup for her wedding makeup and I am thrilled that she did! Nicole was wonderful to work with - she did the makeup for the bridal portraits and it was a great experience. I made a few suggestions when I sent Nicole the proofs and she... Read More listened! The day of the wedding makeup was exactly what Emilee wanted. Nicole was on time, professional and fun at the same time. I love how everyone looked and the makeup wasn't overdone. It was a nice, natural look. We also had hair done and the timeline she had worked for both makeup and hair. We were actually ahead of schedule! Nicole and her team knew what they were doing and her experience really made a difference. She is young, hip and knows how to make you feel beautiful on the big day. I would highly recommend her for any portraits or event you might have on the horizon!

2016-12-12T21:47:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! It was so wonderful to play a small part in Emilee's special day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chanel D

Nicole did a fabulous job not only making me look great, but all the lovely ladies in my bridal party. Her and her team were super fun to work with and have around all morning while we were getting ready, I cannot say enough great things about Nicole! Thank you so much for... Read More making my vision for the day come true!

2016-10-31T10:39:39 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you and your wonderful bridal party. You are such a joy and I am so glad I got to be a part of your beautiful wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Just wonderful! Arrived on time, made the old and young faces look beautiful, and did it all with a smile. Lovely personality.

2016-08-03T18:02:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sarabel A

Nicole was amazing listen to what I wanted for my makeup she did a fantastic job!!!! Highly recommended I'm happy that she was there in my very special day.. "Si estas buscando a alguien que haga lucir Bella en tu dia tan especial Nicole es la persona para ti ... Mis fotos... Read More salieron increible!!!"

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Joanna R

Nicole is wonderful!! She did my makeup for my wedding day and it was perfect. I don't usually wear a lot of make up every day, so I was nervous getting it done for my wedding but she did such a fantastic job and I felt so beautiful! She's the best!

Miracle worker

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Diane Y

Nicole came highly recommended from the venue I got married at so I figured I'd try her out. Not only did she work with me, being the fact that I live out of state, but she did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. She was extremely professional and made me feel like I was... Read More the most beautiful bride ever. I can't even put into words how perfect Nicole did our make up. Also, it lasted the WHOLE night! We chatted via email and I sent her looks that I really liked and she put her own spin on it and made it perfect. Her pricing structure was very good for my budget and for the job she did she was definitely worth more than I paid.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Vera C

Nicole did a wonderful job on my special day. She was so calm and patient as we waited for my bridesmaids. She was more than happy to refund my money after a bridesmaid had an emergency and couldn't attend (I refused because Nicole is too awesome). I had so many compliments on... Read More my look that day! Thank you so much Nicole for making me look beautiful...If I ever get married're the one I'll call!

Amazing! What else do you need to know?!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Katie M

Nicole was absolutely wonderful to work with! I got married in Austin, TX on November 1,2014. I searched high and low for someone to do my makeup and my 5 bridesmaids. I have only had professional makeup done a handful of times and am not the type of person who loves to powder... Read More on tons of makeup everyday. Nicole was the absolute perfect person for the job! She was able to provide me with the natural look I was going for and with airbrush, it stayed on until 4 in the morning (which is when I washed it off). Mind you, I had a brunch wedding which meant hair and makeup started at 6 a.m. on wedding day so we'd all be ready by 10:30am. Nicole drove in from out of town that morning and was more than accommodating! One of my bridesmaids had previously decided to not have her makeup professionally done but once she saw how great of a job Nicole had done, she asked if Nicole could fit her in and of course she made it work! Thank you Nicole for making my wedding day a memorable one and being so flexible with everything!! :-)

2015-10-29T09:27:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Love Nicole!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kelly C

I can't say enough great things about Nicole! I have never had my make up professionally done and she made it a truly wonderful experience for me from the initial trial to my wedding day, she was awesome! She listened to me, offered suggestions, promptly responded to... Read More correspondence and just made it an overall great experience. She arrived early on my wedding day and was relaxed and prepared which totally put me at ease. I loved the way I looked and my makeup maintained beautifully throughout a busy evening of dancing and celebrating. Thanks so much Nicole!

2015-10-29T09:27:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this sweet review!

Nicole Schultz

Hi, I'm Nicole! I believe every woman is beautiful - with or with out makeup! Makeup does not make a person beautiful, it only enhances the beauty that is already there. I love getting to be a part of a bride's wedding day. It's such a special time! A little about me, professionally speaking - Beyond my life as a professional makeup artist, I'm also a Licensed Esthetician. I fell in love with makeup in 2011 while studying at Avenue Five Institute in Austin, Texas, and now I spend my days applying lash extensions, shaping brows, and snacking on Ben & Jerry's (in moderation, of course)!