Nicole Schultz Makeup - We Come To Your Location!

Dripping Springs, Austin, & the Surrounding area

Your Wedding Day Make Up, with Glamour & Grace...

Most of our clients don't wear a lot of make up in their day to day lives, and we get that. Who doesn't love a jeans and t-shirt day? But your wedding day is different. You want to look like you - but a more glamorous version of you! And that fits right in with our motto - "with glamour and grace". It's who we are too. We're true to ourselves, but a little glamorous now and then. We're not here to use make up to change you. We're her to bring out the glamour in you! We can't wait to be a part of the best day of your life! Contact us through The Knot or give us a call at (512) 971-5654 to book your pre-wedding day hair and make up application. With Glamour & Grace, Nicole

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

Dripping Springs, Austin, & the Surrounding area (512) 971-5654

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Beverly A

Nicole is the ultimate professional. She arrived early to our venue and brought her own equipment to make me and my girls beautiful. Nicole's calming presence was much appreciated on the big day, even with my girls adding a few last minute services. My make-up application was... Read More flawless and lasted all night. The lashes she used were so comfortable I didn't know I was wearing them - and that's true for all of the make-up she used on me! My hair lasted all evening too and I put it through the rigors of dancing outdoors until the wee hours. I can't recommend Nicole enough! Thank you Nicole for making my day so special!

2016-10-31T10:42:14 Response from the vendor

You are so kind! Thank you so much for choosing me and my team to be apart of your special day. We had so much fun working with you and your bridal party.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Betsy C

Nicole was great to work with. She did an amazing job on my makeup and I received so many compliments. She was very prompt on follow up to emails and was on time. I highly recommend Nicole!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Alex Y

Nicole was great the day of my wedding. She was on time and made sure we ran on schedule. My bridal party loved their hair and makeup and I was thrilled with mine. She did everything I asked and tweaked the things I wanted after we did my trials. She was very nice an... Read More professional as well.

2016-12-12T22:13:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emilee L

My daughter found Nicole Schultz Makeup for her wedding makeup and I am thrilled that she did! Nicole was wonderful to work with - she did the makeup for the bridal portraits and it was a great experience. I made a few suggestions when I sent Nicole the proofs and she... Read More listened! The day of the wedding makeup was exactly what Emilee wanted. Nicole was on time, professional and fun at the same time. I love how everyone looked and the makeup wasn't overdone. It was a nice, natural look. We also had hair done and the timeline she had worked for both makeup and hair. We were actually ahead of schedule! Nicole and her team knew what they were doing and her experience really made a difference. She is young, hip and knows how to make you feel beautiful on the big day. I would highly recommend her for any portraits or event you might have on the horizon!

2016-12-12T21:47:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! It was so wonderful to play a small part in Emilee's special day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chanel D

Nicole did a fabulous job not only making me look great, but all the lovely ladies in my bridal party. Her and her team were super fun to work with and have around all morning while we were getting ready, I cannot say enough great things about Nicole! Thank you so much for... Read More making my vision for the day come true!

2016-10-31T10:39:39 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you and your wonderful bridal party. You are such a joy and I am so glad I got to be a part of your beautiful wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Just wonderful! Arrived on time, made the old and young faces look beautiful, and did it all with a smile. Lovely personality.

2016-08-03T18:02:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sarabel A

Nicole was amazing listen to what I wanted for my makeup she did a fantastic job!!!! Highly recommended I'm happy that she was there in my very special day.. "Si estas buscando a alguien que haga lucir Bella en tu dia tan especial Nicole es la persona para ti ... Mis fotos... Read More salieron increible!!!"

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Joanna R

Nicole is wonderful!! She did my makeup for my wedding day and it was perfect. I don't usually wear a lot of make up every day, so I was nervous getting it done for my wedding but she did such a fantastic job and I felt so beautiful! She's the best!

Miracle worker

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Diane Y

Nicole came highly recommended from the venue I got married at so I figured I'd try her out. Not only did she work with me, being the fact that I live out of state, but she did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. She was extremely professional and made me feel like I was... Read More the most beautiful bride ever. I can't even put into words how perfect Nicole did our make up. Also, it lasted the WHOLE night! We chatted via email and I sent her looks that I really liked and she put her own spin on it and made it perfect. Her pricing structure was very good for my budget and for the job she did she was definitely worth more than I paid.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Vera C

Nicole did a wonderful job on my special day. She was so calm and patient as we waited for my bridesmaids. She was more than happy to refund my money after a bridesmaid had an emergency and couldn't attend (I refused because Nicole is too awesome). I had so many compliments on... Read More my look that day! Thank you so much Nicole for making me look beautiful...If I ever get married again...you're the one I'll call!

Amazing! What else do you need to know?!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Katie M

Nicole was absolutely wonderful to work with! I got married in Austin, TX on November 1,2014. I searched high and low for someone to do my makeup and my 5 bridesmaids. I have only had professional makeup done a handful of times and am not the type of person who loves to powder... Read More on tons of makeup everyday. Nicole was the absolute perfect person for the job! She was able to provide me with the natural look I was going for and with airbrush, it stayed on until 4 in the morning (which is when I washed it off). Mind you, I had a brunch wedding which meant hair and makeup started at 6 a.m. on wedding day so we'd all be ready by 10:30am. Nicole drove in from out of town that morning and was more than accommodating! One of my bridesmaids had previously decided to not have her makeup professionally done but once she saw how great of a job Nicole had done, she asked if Nicole could fit her in and of course she made it work! Thank you Nicole for making my wedding day a memorable one and being so flexible with everything!! :-)

2015-10-29T09:27:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Love Nicole!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kelly C

I can't say enough great things about Nicole! I have never had my make up professionally done and she made it a truly wonderful experience for me from the initial trial to my wedding day, she was awesome! She listened to me, offered suggestions, promptly responded to... Read More correspondence and just made it an overall great experience. She arrived early on my wedding day and was relaxed and prepared which totally put me at ease. I loved the way I looked and my makeup maintained beautifully throughout a busy evening of dancing and celebrating. Thanks so much Nicole!

2015-10-29T09:27:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this sweet review!

Nicole Schultz

Hi, I'm Nicole! I believe every woman is beautiful - with or with out makeup! Makeup does not make a person beautiful, it only enhances the beauty that is already there. I love getting to be a part of a bride's wedding day. It's such a special time! A little about me, professionally speaking - Beyond my life as a professional makeup artist, I'm also a Licensed Esthetician. I fell in love with makeup in 2011 while studying at Avenue Five Institute in Austin, Texas, and now I spend my days applying lash extensions, shaping brows, and snacking on Ben & Jerry's (in moderation, of course)!