Ethereal. Modern. Romantic. You.

Nicole Spangler Photography specializes in fine art wedding photography with an emphasis on your unique love story. Nicole's work is modern, ethereal, romantic, luxe, and editorial. Nicole loves the golden hour and romance and her personality is fun and creative.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Twin Cities, Greater MN, Worldwide, Big Lake, MN Twin Cities, Greater MN, Worldwide (763) 220-0705
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Jenna M

What can I say about Nicole other than we love her and her gorgeous work! We knew from our initial consultation that her easy going and bubbly personality would be a great fit for our big day. Our engagement photos were set in Spoon and Stable (which Nicole arranged) and we then... Read More walked around the North Loop. They turned out fabulous. I'm very much a planner and had lots of questions before our wedding and Nicole was prompt and always friendly in response. When a few hiccups and cold weather in May threw off our wedding day photo schedule, Nicole and her assistant were flexible and rolled with the punches. We hired Nicole on extra hours to take photos of our dance and it was well worth it. The candids are so fun and some of our favorite photos! My only regret would be not hiring her for additional hours earlier in the day. And of course, anyone who's viewed her portfolio knows she has a true talent for capturing the golden hour. My now husband and I recommend Nicole without reservation. Thank you Nicole for capturing priceless memories we'll cherish forever.

2017-11-28T10:52:11 Response from the vendor

Jenna and George, thank you so much for the incredibly kind words. I loved working with both of you. xo

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Melissa P

Nicole did an AMAZING job on our engagement and wedding photos! We can't thank her enough! She arrived early and worked her butt off the entire wedding day! She stayed true to who we are as a couple and showed our personalities in the pictures! We had a fall wedding and she did... Read More a fantastic job showcasing the fall colors in our photos! She photographed all of the details throughout the whole day so now we can relive the day through the pictures. She made sure she knew what was important to us so that she wouldn't miss anything! She's fast thinking on her feet and truly wonderful to work with! You will have the best experience with Nicole! She is expensive but well worth the money!! Seriously, you will not be disappointed with your photos! Book her now!

2016-11-22T11:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review Melissa and Aaron! It was so fun working with you and your friends and family! xo

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Allison L

Our situation was a bit unique. We had our engagement pictures done with another photographer who ended up having to cancel (well in advance of) our wedding because her niece was getting married on the same day. She recommended Nicole, whom we met with for an hour and then... Read More crossed our fingers that it would be a good fit or our wedding pictures. Believe me, I was nervous about putting all of our wedding eggs in one basket with Nicole not having shot with her before. However, she went above and beyond our expectations. Her and her assistant were fun and sweet yet firm in wrangling everyone together and syncing with the timeline. Like the portfolio on her site shows, she creates ethereal, romantic, timeless pictures that look natural and beautiful. We were so pleased with her professionalism and technique, not to mention how quickly the turn-around time was to get all of the pictures back. I'd highly recommend her to anyone I know (or don't know).

2016-11-22T11:07:25 Response from the vendor

Allison and Jesse, your kind words mean so much to me. Thank you again for allowing me to capture your love story. xo

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brooke T

Nicole did a FABULOUS job on our engagement and wedding photos! We could not happier. Nicole and her assistants are amazing to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Nicole is very creative and is obsessed with the “golden hour” images (me too) which is one of... Read More the main reason we decided to have her capture our perfect day. Nicole was very organized and prompt to answer any questions we had leading up to both our engagement session as well as our wedding. If you are looking for someone who listens to your vision, is creative, and takes beautiful photos, then Nicole is your gal!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rebecca S

I worked with her in June 2017. She did an amazing job! I love the photos and she’s very accommodating. She met with me before the wedding to help calm my nerves and feel better about the big day and make sure the photos were perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anna D

All I can say is WOW, WOW WOW! We have gotten endless compliments on our photos and my husband and I can't stop looking at them. Nicole was open to our suggestions about photos and had such a great eye for spots at our venue. We felt instantly comfortable getting our pictures... Read More taken by her (a big feat for my partner!). She was super stealthy in our ceremony, we didn't even know she was there. Providing a second photographer was a plus for us, too! There wasn't a single shot missed. To top is off, Nicole is kind, flexible, funny, and brought a little extra joy to our day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristin S

My husband and I used Nicole Spangler Weddings for our engagement and wedding photos. It was easily the best and most important decision we made surrounding our wedding. Nicole was always available for communication via email and helped us prepare so we would have great photos.... Read More At both sessions Nicole made us feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. We were awe-struck when we saw our photos. They were the perfect representation of “us.” The hardest part was choosing our favorites. I had many engaged friends reach out on social media to get Nicole’s contact info. I was so happy to share it because I want everyone to feel the same joy that I do when I look at my engagement and wedding pictures. Choose Nicole if you want unique, romantic, and beautiful wedding photos to cherish for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Nicole was recommended to me by someone who saw her work. I checked out her work and met with her in her studio and never looked back. Her work is amazing, romantic, and perfect! We love all of pictures an how she truly captured our special day. We had so much fun and Nicole... Read More helped make it that way. Many thanks for a job well done. I highly recommend Nicole Spangler Photography.

2017-10-27T11:14:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for the kind words! I loved working with you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Megan L

Nicole was absolutely fantastic to work with! We were both a little nervous for the engagement photo session, but Nicole put us at ease right away & we absolutely loved our photos. She was so organized & thorough when it came to the wedding photos & we loved the results! She... Read More has a beautiful & unique way of capturing the day & we couldn't be happier with our photos. We got all of our wedding photos (over 1,200 of them!) back in just over a week. I would 110% recommend Nicole to any upcoming brides/grooms & she is absolutely worth every penny!

2017-10-27T11:14:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved photographing your wedding! xo

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amie M

Nicole's work is amazing and the images we received after our engagement session and wedding were jaw dropping. I couldn't believe it was us! Nicole has a fun outgoing personality and brings several ideas to the table. We are so blessed to have chosen her. Highly recommend and... Read More so lucky she was local, which was very important.

2017-10-27T11:15:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so fun working with you both! xo

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Laura D

Nicole did a LOVELY job capturing our engagement and wedding photos! We couldn't be happier with our photos. Nicole is very easy and flexible to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom looking for a photographer. Thank you, Nicole!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jenny D

I can't say better things about Nicole- she immediately makes you feel comfortable with her witty humor and passion for a great photo. She felt like an actual guest at our wedding because of the connection she made with us and the attention to who you are as a couple. We had a... Read More cloudy, somewhat rainy day for our wedding, but Nicole found a moment of sunshine to capture the perfect "Golden Hour" photos for us.

2017-10-05T14:56:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words Jenny and Bryan. I am so thankful for clients like you! xo

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Nathalie P

Please don't hesitate to book Nicole Spangler Photography!!! Nicole photographed our barn wedding on 9/17/16 at Dellwood Barn and did an AMAZING job. She captured our day and our love so well! She was incredibly kind, fun and excited about us and our day; which really helped... Read More add more excitement. Having Nicole as our photographer was absolutely one of the best decisions we ever could have made in the wedding planning process. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kristin S

Nicole is fantastic. She made us feel so comfortable when taking our pictures. She offered great suggestions, but also listened to us when we had suggestions. My friends, family, and even random people who saw our pictures online reached out to me to compliment on Nicole's... Read More amazing work. I would recommend her a thousand times over.

2016-11-22T11:06:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kristin and Kevin! I had so much fun during your engagement session and I am looking forward to seeing it in the pages of The Knot Magazine! xo

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan S

Nicole was such a joy to work with for our engagement photos and wedding photos! She has a great eye, and is so fun! She made sure to capture all the special moments of our day - we were very happy!

2016-10-29T10:20:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! xo

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Laura J

Nicole was such a great find! We had a great feeling about her and her work from our first time meeting. Our engagement session was a lot of fun. She was so flexible and helpful but also let us just be us. The day of the wedding I was amazed by her and her assistant, especially... Read More how they worked together. They captured the emotion of our day so well and worked great with our other vendors (videographers, venue staff) and our family and friends. We really felt like Nicole was such a huge part of our day and we are SO incredibly thankful for the beautiful pictures she provided for us. From the getting ready to the sunset and dance, she captured everything so beautifully! Every time I look at them it takes me back to our day! Thank you SO much Nicole!

2016-01-02T11:24:18 Response from the vendor

Dear Laura and Travis, Thank you so much for the incredibly kind review. I have loved working with you throughout the year. xo

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 A B

Nicole was an absolute joy to work with! Finding a wedding photography can be a very difficult process, but once you find "The One" it's golden. That's exactly what we got from Nicole, pure gold. We loved all of our pictures but those Golden Hour photos are just too good to be... Read More true.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lori N

We were so happy that we hired Nicole to be our wedding photographer. She is so easy to talk to and her attention to detail is spot on! She went above and beyond what we expected of her on our wedding day, and made everything run so smoothly. I recommend Nicole to everyone I... Read More know that is getting married. Thank you Nicole for all our memories we get to cherish for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Danielle E

Nicole was our photographer for our destination wedding in Mexico and she was amazing! She was a blessing to have with on our special day. She did a wonderful job capturing so many cherished moments of our special day. She made us feel so loved and comfortable. We absolutely... Read More love our photos and memories! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Nicole did an amazing job at our wedding. Especially with the incredible task of taking on a wedding party of close to 30 people! She captured amazing photos that we will treasure the rest of our lives. Candid and planned pictures proves she has a true talent! Worth every... Read More penny.

2015-10-07T08:58:25 Response from the vendor

Miranda and Ben, thank you so much for the kind review. It was so fun to work with you and your families! xo

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Nicole did an amazing job photographing our destination wedding! We were so pleased at how she captured the essence of our day. Her photography is phenomenal and she captured all the details of our ceremony. It's not just any photographer who can capture the emotion of the... Read More day and she did it! I would highly recommend Nicole for your wedding and family photographs. Her unique perspective through the lens and the way she is able to utilize natural lighting provided us with photos filled with memories to last a life time.

2015-10-07T08:59:53 Response from the vendor

Sara, thank you so much for the review. I had so much fun photographing your wedding in Mexico! xo

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kristine S

Nicole was a huge part of our wedding! Starting with the engagement session, she was fun, creative and made us feel very comfortable. We were thrilled with our photos! She also did our wedding photos. From the start of the day she helped the day flow, kept me relaxed and we... Read More had a ton of fun. She incorporated everything we had chatted about before the wedding and was sure to capture the most important moments. I would recommend Nicole in a heartbeat! Thank you for the amazing photos that will last us a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Molly J

Nicole was our dream photographer! She was, not only technically and professionally impressive, but also personable. She made us feel comfortable immediately. Her attention to detail, in her work, packaging her product, and the overall experience was incredible. I can't... Read More recommend her enough!

2015-09-25T09:09:54 Response from the vendor

Dear Molly and Eric, thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your love story. I truly loved being a part of your day. xo

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

My now husband actually found Nicole for the surprise engagement in Dec 2014. She was so friendly and professional, and the photos turned out so great that it was a no- brainer to have her photograph our wedding in July 2015! We had a somewhat unruly wedding party, and very... Read More large family, but Nicole and her assistant handled everyone and everything like the pros that they are! They got incredible shots that we have received so many compliments on! She managed to capture our Special Day in a way that almost allows us to re-live some of those magical moments. I would recommend Nicole to everyone!

2015-09-16T13:38:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cherise and Dan for your amazing review. I have loved getting to know you both! xo

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Becky K

Nicole was so easy to work with and had some really creative and genuine photo ideas. She made working with her completely comfortable and I would recommend her to all my friends. She's wonderful! Becky & Danny Rudeen

Nicole Spangler

Hello! Thanks for visiting my little corner of the world. I am the owner of Nicole Spangler Photography. I have been photographing weddings for 5 years and absolutely LOVE it! I adore telling peoples love stories. Each love story is different and I love capturing how it evolves and unfolds. My work is romantic, etheral and modern yet timeless. I am obsessed with the golden hour and most clients book me for the images I capture during this time. I grew up in the Twin Cities and now live in the NW suburbs of MN with my husband and daughter. I look forward to hearing from you! xo, Nicole