Nicolle Foster

Treasure Valley, Boise, Eagle, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

n/a, Boise, ID Treasure Valley, Boise, Eagle, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell (208) 703-0821

We love Nicole!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Tasha H

We absolutely love Nicole! Even with our indecisiveness she helped us figure out how we wanted our ceremony. She completely customized it and made sure it was exactly what we wanted every step of the way. Even with no microphone all out guests heard her and thought she did an... Read More absolutely beautiful ceremony. She also helped keep everything light hearted and stress free and offered her help until the very end of the day:-)

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 r n

Nicole listens. She hears what is important and matters to you about your vision for a ceremony, even when it is a bit fuzzy. For my husband and me, we wanted a simple celebration of our love and life. Nicole was open and flexible with the flow and content, never telling us what... Read More to do. Yet she offered just the right touch of guidance, sharing readings and samples to get our wheels turning. When we needed to get married a few months before our actual wedding, Nicole accommodated our reality. Together, the three of us had a magical and secret ceremony in our backyard. Nicole brings a welcoming, warm, and beautiful presence.

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

Nicolle was the best choice for our wedding! She worked with us on every detail for our special day. She effortlessly planned the decorations, bouquets, and ceremony while taking into account our wishes. She made our fairytale wedding come true! She met with us on many... Read More occasions to make sure all the pieces were perfectly in place. She even helped us design modern vows that were personalized to fit my husband and I. She officiated the ceremony flawlessly. We were lucky to have had such a bright and happy soul taking care of our every need. If you want an officiant who loves people with her whole heart and serves others as a way of life...Nicolle is your girl!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

We got married in 2006. My husband had attended a wedding of a friend who the officiant was Nicolle. We decided to use her for ours. We met with her a few times and went over what it was we wanted. My husband is Catholic and I was raised Baptist, but I really have no... Read More denomination. We wanted something that wasn't highly religious, but comfortable and incorporated our four children in the ceremony. She was amazing! She suggested sand pouring which included the kids in the ceremony. it was such a great experience. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone who will listen to what you want and work with everything, from the vows to every detail of the ceremony! She was truly a blessing.

Excellent Officiant

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Jessica M

We chose Nicolle because we do not attend a church and did not want to be married by a pastor, priest etc., nor by a judge. We wanted an officant who did not require religious affiliation but also offered the warmth that a judge may not provide. We met with her 3 times before... Read More the ceremony to discuss what we wanted and what type of atmosphere we wanted to create. She has lots of resources and ideas to create your own personalized ceremony, but we were also free to add anything that we liked or came up with. She has a very soothing voice which I appreciated in the crazy moments before the ceremony and also during! She did a great job and I was so happy we chose her to marry us!