Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

58 Pape Drive, Atlantic Highlands , NJ (732) 984-1896

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda K

Mike and his team surpassed what my husband and I had in mind for a wedding photographer. The photos we received blew us away. We won't recommend anyone else!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Tara P

We had a very simple wedding ceremony on the beach on September 10th. The photographer did a fantastic job and was great to work with! We're so excited for our pictures and we can't thank you enough!! Thank you Michael and Steven !!

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

I cannot begin to express how happy we are in choosing Mike and his team. He was accommodating and attentive and had a handle on everything during moments I was a little stressed out. He has such a passion for photography. And it all came through in the pictures (which made me... Read More cry the first time I saw them!!) Every photo is AMAZING!! I cant stop looking at them. Choosing the right photographer is not always cheap, but it was money well spent because I will cherish the pictures for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

Michael and his assistant Steven were excellent!! Michael got every moment on camera and his pictures are the highest quality you can get! He is very warm and friendly and gets along with all the guests! Everything you are looking for in a photographer you will find with... Read More Nicolosi Photography. The best!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Michael and Steven were amazing! They captured every incredible moment and now I have gorgeous photos that will forever remind me of the best day of my life! I would recommend them to all brides ! Do not waist your time with anyone else !

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Jared H

Mike and Steven recently did our engagement shoot. Mike collaborated so smoothly with our ideas, and went totally above and beyond our expectations and desires for the engagement shoot. Shooting on location is never and easy task, but they made it fun and such an enjoyable... Read More experience. We are so happy with the final results and are eagerly awaiting to shoot again on the big day! I highly recommend Nicolosi Photography for your needs.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Nicolosi Photography photographed my sons wedding and they did an amazing job. They caught every special moment on camera. They took so many amazing photos it was like being at the wedding again when we previewed them. The quality of their work is outstanding and very... Read More precise.

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Dana L

I accompanied my friend during her engagement shoot and was left with quite an impression. Michael and his team are extremely talented, professional and attentive to detail. The photos are beautiful and I will definitely be using Nicolosi Photography for my own milestone... Read More occasions!