Nidya Lloyd Photography

NY, NJ, CT, PA and always looking to travel :)

NidyaLloyd Photography

Based out of the Hudson Valley NLP specializes in a photo-journalistic style of wedding photography. With bright and bold imagery NLP dramatically captures every little detail of your wedding day from the cuff links and rings all the way to the end of the night dance off! Nidya started her business with a desire to create a personal experience for each and every couple she works with and to ensure that your biggest day is handled with all of the excitement and professional attitude that should follow a wedding photographer. Recently Nidya won the Knot 2018 best of Weddings award, If you want peace of mind knowing that your wedding memories will be in hands that care about them just as much as you do, Contact me today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

NY, NJ, CT, PA and always looking to travel :) (845) 665-8384

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kaitlin R

If I could give Nidya a 10 I would. We were fortunate enough to have her shoot both our engagement photos and our Wedding. For our engagement photos she hiked with us to the spot where Chris proposed to ensure that our photos would be meaningful and special to us. Seeing our... Read More engagement photos made us even more excited to have her shoot our wedding. Getting to know her has been a pleasure, she is someone with incredible morals and work ethic. We were able to trust her immediately which truly comes through when someone is taking intimate photos of you and your husband or wife in the most precious moments. On the day of our wedding she and her assistant Kayla showed up on time and ready to shoot right away. They have the most incredible eye for the perfect shot. With her it is a guarantee that as much as you fall in love with the photos you've seen of other couples (with that hope yours will be just an great), once you see your own photos you will be head over heels. Nidya's talent is definitely a cut above the rest, but I truly believe it is her kind personality and dedication that makes you feel like you hit the jackpot when you hire her. She was willing to go above and beyond at every moment to ensure that we had every shot we wanted and that every shot was perfect. The fact that she keeps you laughing is an absolute plus especially in the nerve wrecking getting ready shots. Every smile you see in the photos she takes is genuine with her help. The only negative I have is that she retired from taking newborn shoots to ensure more time dedicated to her brides. This was a great benefit for us to have her focus, but she has set a standard I do not believe any other photographer would be able to meet when the time comes. She truly lent a feeling of ease to our day and most importantly always knew what she was doing to get the perfect shot and fast. Our goals were to not do photos before the church, to have that first look be down the isle, and to not miss our cocktail hour. She got our photos done with time to spare with stunning results.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Tara G

I can not express enough how happy I am that my fiancee and I went with Nidya for our wedding photographer. 1 ) She has an amazing personality. Nidya is so easy to talk to and get along with! 2 ) She makes you feel so comfortable. Making what could be awkward photos to take,... Read More completely comfortable and free flowing. Witch makes every shot come out great! 3 ) Her love for photography shows through the passion she puts in every photo, the time she takes even during the engagement photoshoot to get to know you and make every shot worth taking. The time spent editing to make it better than what you imagined it could look like! 4) They way she talks about the photo process and all her awesome way to complex for me to understand gear. shows how passionate she is about her job, your photos and creating memories you will love to look back on for yers to come! I would highly recomend Nidya Lloyd for all your photography needs!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Eva M

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nidya! It all started the day she sat in my chair (I'm a hair stylist and she was getting wash/cut and blowout) we instantly hit it off! She's so easy to talk to and is just such a genuinely warm and inviting person. Just from her first... Read More visit with me I could tell she is truly passionate about her work as a photographer. So naturally I f/b stalked her and was amazed by what I found. Fast forward months later and my wonderful fiancé and I decided to run away and do a quick court house wedding! I knew I wanted to hire a photographer just for the day and immediately thought of Nydia! Her attention to detail and true love for what she does reflects in all her work! I couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out!! All my friends and family say we belong in a magazine! Although our wedding was short and sweet she still gave us 1000% and captured the day perfectly!! Thanks to her amazing talent we can relive our special day forever!! NIDYA LLOYD ROCKS!!! Xoxo �

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Dana W

I only have positive things to say about Nidya and her work. She is upbeat, professional, and adaptable. Aside from her amazing work, her positive attitude made the experience awesome.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Audrie A

Let me start by saying that my fiancé and I have never taken any professional pictures together & we're a little nervous that we might be bad at it, but Nidya made our engagement shoot an awesome experience. We both left saying "Wow, that was actually a lot of fun!". Nidya sent... Read More us multiple locations based on how we described our perfect backdrop. We ended up choosing the Poets Walk Park which was nothing short of perfect. I am still in awe of how breathtaking the pictures are. Nidya is an incredible photographer!! She really captured the most beautiful moments and all of my friends and family are in love it with the stunning pictures too. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Chelsea C

Nidya knew all of the shots I was looking for, without me having to say anything! She made our engagement photo session so comfortable to do with her upbeat personality. My fiancé and I were amazed when we got our photos back!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brianna M

Nidya not only reached but exceeded my expectations! We decided to go with the highest package, which was worth every penny. We had an engagement shoot and I told Nidya that I wanted to do a shoot in the snow, Nidya traveled through a few inches of snow up steep hills to get the... Read More perfect shots of us. I knew when I got my engagement pictures back that I made no mistake hiring Nidya. Nidya brought her sister along as the second photographer and they were fun, light hearted and extremely laid back ready to do whatever was asked. Together they made a great team and I was thrilled once I received our pictures. I wanted to pick out one picture that was my favorite that I could blow up and hang on the wall but there were too many to count! I would recommend her to every bride looking :)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Morgan G

Frim our first phone conversation, to the very last moments at our wedding, Nidya brought a beautiful, warm, high energy that trailed around her! We instantly connected and felt comfortable, because it isn't always the most natural thing having your photos taken, however, Nidya... Read More relaxes the setting and made us laugh the whole time! She works with a high level of professionalism and keeps things moving. Artie and I were completely satisfied with both our engagement and wedding photographs! Nidya was able to capture all of our special moments, and go above and beyond (even with the rain on our special day). Not only would we use her again, we would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Colleen H

Nidya was SO incredible to work with. I don't even know where to begin because she was just so incredibly awesome from before the start of our special day, the end of our special day and even the days after our wedding! My husband and I had to plan our entire wedding across the... Read More country due to the military and Nidya's patience and reassurance with everything made us so confident that she was going to be the perfect person to capture our perfect day! We had constant communication when it came to any questions we had for her and vice versa. Our first meeting with Nidya was on our wedding day and from the constant communication via phone or email, I felt like I knew her for years when we first met! She went out of her way to capture amazing shots that I would have never thought of! She was so cool, so down to earth and so incredibly talented. We haven't even seen all of our pictures yet but from the proofs she sent us, we know they are going to come out beautiful! I've shared the post on Facebook that she posted with our proofs and I get random phone calls from family and family friends saying how incredible the pictures came out and how talented our photographer was! I mean our picture is her new cover photo!!! We without a doubt will recommend Nidya to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Again, thank you so much Nidya for capturing our special day and it was wonderful working with you!!! :)

2017-08-18T10:52:16 Response from the vendor

Oh please you guys were the real MVPs of the experience! I am SO glad you chose me!!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Ileah P

As a bride my top priority was the photography. It's truly a shame that this rating only goes to 5 stars because the work Nidya has done for our wedding and engagement is out of this world. Nidya is such a pleasure to work with. She makes everyone feel at ease behind the lens... Read More and her positive energy and creativity are indescribable. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients, which makes the experience that much better. I can't wait to use her in the future when we have children. If you're considering using Nidya Lloyd Photography for your event, I can guarantee you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Devjani S

Nidya was great to work with. Incredibly accessible and very patient about answering all our questions. She has a wonderful personality and we honestly had a great time taking photos with her. She found a way to great some great shots. Our wedding was Indian, so a lot of... Read More chaos but she managed to take pictures at the perfect moments. Would highly recommend Nidya! Was wonderful to work with! :)

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Brittney C

My fiancé and I are just starting our wedding journey together and are super excited to be using Nidya as our photographer! We just went yesterday to do our engagement session in Central Park and WOW the teasers she posted already are more then I could have ever imagined. Nidya... Read More was so much fun to work with! Guiding us and making us feel comfortable! She was very professional and really went above and beyond for us! From the moment I first spoke to Nidya she was efficient in returning emails and answering any questions I had! I am extremely excited to have her photographing our wedding!! I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Brittney C

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Betzy A

Everything about working with Nidya was fabulous! Nidya is an amazing photographer. Truly gifted and full of energy. She did my daughter's senior portraits,family portrait, engagement shoot and Wedding shoot; capturing beautiful memories! Excellent work! & Very professional.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Nidya Lloyd Photography did such a phenomenal job photographing our wedding! The photos were stunning and creative and Nidya captured every moment and emotion SO amazingly! Blake and I were so thankful to have her and HIGHLY recommend her to all looking for a wedding... Read More photographer!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Nidya was great to work with! Not only is she talented with the camera but she made the expierence fantastic for my family! It's not easy getting everyone to look at the camera but Nidya was able to capture the best moments when we were not even realizing it. She's... Read More knowledgeable, proffesional, great prices and overall a great person to work with! Thank you so much for making our day special and providing us with memories we will never forget!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

I know that it isn't always easy to find an amazing wedding photographer locally in the Hudson Valley, but Nidya is by far the most clean, professional, and personal wedding photographer I have ever encountered. She puts a certain magic and personality within each photograph,... Read More and does it with the most purest of passions. Both my engagement and wedding shoot were very easy and calm experiences, and Nidya kept it all perfectly ordered. Another aspect that I love about her photography is that she keeps it real, photoshop-wise. We all know what that means, she likes to make sure that even though a bride may be a bit more curvy, Nidya will leave them just the way they are and it shows true beauty! I would highly recommend this photographer to any Hudson Valley bride and groom to be.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Michelle Z

Nidya our photographer was so amazing. Her photos are always breathtaking. She's so professional and she has the most amazing personality that keeps you laughing and having fun during your photos. She also brought an assistant who was also just has much fun and professional as... Read More Nidya. I highly recommend her for all your photography needs.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Kayla L

Nidya Lloyd did my Save the Dates and wedding - she's amazing! I've also booked her to do my maternity session and I'm so excited. She's a creative and dedicated photographer that will capture all of your life's biggest moments in the most beautiful way. I highly recommend her!

Nidya Lloyd

Hey There! I am a food loving, coffee chugging, toddler wrangling, wedding photographer! My obsession with all things wedding came when i got married, I fell in love with my wedding images and i quickly realized that the wedding industry was something i wanted to be apart of. I wanted to bring a more catered feeling to the wedding photography industry, I do not want my couples feeling like they are just a number on my wedding bed post but that they feel how thrilled i am to be apart of one of the biggest days of their lives! My love for people is what fuels my passion for what i do.