Night Owl Photo Booth

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

San Francisco, CA Serving San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Sonoma, Greater Los Angeles Area and more! (415) 887-8715

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Amanda S

What a wonderful experience we had with our photo booth! Night Owl was very accommodating - helping us figure out a good plan under our budget. We needed everything set up before our wedding ceremony, but weren't going to use the booth for a few hours. Oran helped us decide on... Read More the right amount of "stand by" hours to ensure we could have everything set up on time without having to go over budget. Our tech was so sweet and wonderful. Everyone LOVED the photo booth. We opted for a classic white back drop, and the props were a great addition too! I know a few guests barely left the booth as they were having such a blast. It was so nice to have printed photos with our custom logo at the top for guests to keep as souvenirs. Our tech even set aside doubles for us to keep, as we were so busy running around we weren't able to keep track of them ourselves. The digital online library is great too! We are very happy to have used Night Owl!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 NT Events T

Oran was great with his communication and the set up was on time and easy to use! They were a joy to work with and that is coming from an event planner turned bride :) Definitely recommend Night Owl Photobooth and it is well worth it to pay a little extra for extra prints so... Read More that all your guest that is in the photo can get a copy!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Leeanna F

A total hit at our wedding! The staff that was at the event was fun and helpful and all of my thousands of annoying emails were answered quickly!!! Thank you Oran and team xoxo

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

We used Night Owl for my son's/daughter-in-law's wedding and I can't say enough good about them. Oran, very responsive, pictures of very good quality, and honestly the best part was I didn't have to worry about a thing at the wedding -- they came in, set up, handled everything... Read More and I actually forgot they were there! Nice pictures. Highly recommend this company. Oran is very patient and helpful.

A fun addition to the wedding reception

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 James W

We used Night Owl for our photo booth at our July 2015 wedding reception and they were great to work with. They also talked directly with the hotel to make sure all needs and logistics were met. They had props and a good choice of backgrounds and options for getting the... Read More photos following the wedding. They were a nice addition to the wedding reception and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

Hi, We used nightowl for our wedding reception and everyone LOVED it. We had everyone from kids to our grandparents who used the booth. One of my friends who has been in over 50 weddings (YUP, go figure!) told me that the props were the best that she has seen by far, and I... Read More agree. Oran, the owner was responsive and wonderful to work with. While wedding planning you have over a 100+ things to deal with and it took me a while to choose banners, approve small details, he was very patient but also sent me timely and friendly reminders. The booth is VERY user friendly and several people told me that was very fun. I looked at other services in the Bay area and this stood out by far both in quality and props. Two thumbs up!

Great photos, okay onsite service

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Amanda C

Oran was really responsive and great, I loved working with him. The photo quality was great, I loved all the photos. One of my complaints is that the onsite contact left something to be desired. She wasn't the friendliest. Also, the booth went down for about 10 minutes, and she... Read More packed up 5 minutes early. It's only 15 minutes, but when you pay for 3 hours, you want the full 3 hours! Plus, if you accidentally backed into the backdrop, it disconnected the power source really easily, which happened a lot, especially with large group photos. That seemed to waste some of our paid-for time too. Maybe it was because our venue didn't allow enough space for the photobooth, but I wish it was something she would've flagged or tried to fix after seeing it happen a few times. I would definitely still recommend Night Owl Photo Booth because the photos came out great and I love that we got digital copies of all of them that can be printed as 4x6 photos, but I would just flag those couple things to be vocal about if you notice it happening on the day-of, which is something I wish I would've done.

2015-07-17T15:30:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Amanda, Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that your overall experience was a positive one! I'm so sorry to hear about the issues that you experienced. I have shared your review with your attendant and with the rest... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Karen K

I used Night Owl photo booth for my recent wedding. Oran, the owner, was a dream to work with. He followed up about my initial inquiry at the right moments yet was never pushy. He patiently answered all my (very annoying and excessive) questions, with a quick turnaround... Read More response. Although I personally didn't get to use the photo booth much (downside of being the bride), we heard great things from all of our friends and family about it and Yasma, our technician. We also received the digital copies the next business day (event was Friday and got it Monday). All pictures were high-quality and looked perfect, even the print versions. I wish I could have another wedding just so I can hire them again!

So Much Fun!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Martella R

My only regret about Night Owl Photo Booth is only using the photo booth twice during my wedding reception (I found out after the event that my new husband was able to sneak off and take more pictures with our friends and family). We held our wedding ceremony and reception in... Read More early November at the Brazilian Room in Berkeley, CA and were lucky enough to have beautiful weather so the photo booth was set up outside on the patio. Our guests were so excited to use the photo booth and there was always a line. We encouraged our guests to take their second copy and place them in a scrapbook for us and we had so much fun looking at everyone's pictures after our honeymoon. The proof was in the pictures and the price, Night Owl Photo Booth provided the perfect entertainment for ourselves and our wedding guests.

Highest Recommendation! Can't wait for our next party with Night Owl!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Kate W

Night Owl was INCREDIBLE from start to finish. I reviewed and reached out to a few photo booth companies in planning for my wedding. Night Owl was the clear winner - they responded rapidly, clearly and professionally, their rates were great, they were accommodating and on time.... Read More Following the wedding photos (which was AMAZING with all the props) we had copies of all our photos in the album immediately and also were sent our digital copies the next day!!!!! All in all such a great experience and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to record some incredible moments! Thank you Night Owl Photos!

Great addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Kimberly R

Night Owl Photobooth was a pleasure to work with from our initial email to the night of our wedding. We are so happy to have hired them. Our guest also loved them and to this day can't stop talking about how much fun they had with the Photobooth! We reveived a copy of all the... Read More guest pictures immediately following our wedding which we still can't stop looking through. Thanks again guys!

Open Air Photo Booth

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 MJ T

I have never been the biggest fan of photo booths, thinking that the trend would have died down by now. Yet everyone still loves them, so I relented. In looking into a few options in SF, I came across Night Owl Photo Booth and was quite intrigued by their open-air style photo... Read More booth. Their incredibly reasonable rates sealed the deal, so I reserved them for my May 2014 wedding. My venue (the Verdi Club) wasn’t going to have a lot of space for one, especially after my very specific seating/table arrangement. Then I remembered that I wasn’t using a DJ or band (we created a 5-hour playlist on our iPad), so I decided to put them on the stage…front and center! Both the Verdi Club and Night Owl Photo Booth didn’t bat an eyelash to putting the photo booth on stage. It worked out brilliantly, especially with their open-air style photo booth, and encouraged a lot more people to use it. The props were fantastic and the prints were beautiful. Both Oran, who helped with the reservation process, and the night-of technician were an absolute pleasure to work with. Oran is on top of it and made sure that everything was all set for the night of the event. I highly recommend Night Owl Photo Booth the next time you are planning an event!!

Too much fun!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Jennifer

I would definitely use Night Owl again! Everyone had a blast and the photo strip looked great. Such high quality photos! What I love is that you get a digital copy of every photo taken. I was able to make a gorgeous shutterfly book with ours. Even making one into a whole page,... Read More it was still crystal clear and sharp. Turnaround time was amazing. Within a couple days they were on facebook and less than a week after my wedding I'd already downloaded my files and made my photobook! Great communication as well.

What a HIT!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Maggie B

We used night owl this past May 11th for our wedding in Half Moon Bay. They worked with our coordinator to set up quickly right by the dance floor, and they were an instant hit! however they set up the lighting just made everyone look incredible. The attendant was incredibly... Read More nice and helpful (and dressed appropriately for being at a wedding) and the booth, overall, was really a great addition to the party that just added to the excitement. The open air set up made it easy for large groups to take fun photos together, and it was great that guests could instantly get their own photos with friends and family as keepsakes. Oren always responded to emails quickly and was great to work with and accommodated any question I hate. They also have great rates for such top quality service. I would definitely go to them again for future events and would recommend them to friends and family looking for a photo booth.

The guests LOVED it, and so did we!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Daniel T

We recently use NOPB for our wedding, and was nothing less than ecstatic with the results. First off, we got a fantastic deal from an online deal that made NOPB far more accessible than most other companies. Secondly, they were very responsive when it came to coordinating... Read More their services and accommodating payment leading up to the wedding, because really, that last thing you want is one more thing to worry about with everything else looming! On the day of the wedding, everything was set up and ready without a hitch. A huge multitude of props were available, and the camera worked like a charm - no crashes, no fails, no technical problems at all. Just as described by other reviewers on other sites, it was as simple as selecting Black & White or Colour, and each group would get to take 4 shots at one go! What I think really makes NOBP a reliable choice is just the quality of their pictures. I've seen the prints from other photo booth companies in the past, and have been disappointed that the quality of the photos are not always consistently crisp and clean. With NOBP, every single one of the shots were perfect, in focus, and immaculate. Within a day of the wedding, they have already sent us a link to our gallery, and we are just overwhelmed with how great the pictures look and how great a time our guests had with the photo booth (the evidence is there - everyone CLEARLY went back for more than one photo shoot!). So glad that we got this photo booth, not only because it provided such a source of joy and fun for our guests, but the memories that it will provide of us of the wedding and our loved ones having a fantastic time. Highly, highly recommended.

Start a Conversation!