Night Owl Photo Booth

Serving San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Sonoma, Greater Los Angeles Area and more!

The Best Photo Booth EVER!

Night Owl Photo Booth is the highest quality open-air style photo booth out there. Our innovative set up relies on the latest in digital technology and professional studio lighting to capture the most flattering, hilarious and creative photos to be cherished by you and your guests forever.

$$

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

San Francisco, CA

What a HIT!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Maggie B

We used night owl this past May 11th for our wedding in Half Moon Bay. They worked with our coordinator to set up quickly right by the dance floor, and they were an instant hit! however they set up the lighting just made everyone look incredible. The attendant was incredibly nice and helpful (and dressed appropriately for being at a wedding) and the booth, overall, was really a great addition to the party that just added to the excitement. The open air set up made it easy for large groups to take fun photos together, and it was great that guests could instantly get their own photos with friends and family as keepsakes. Oren always responded to emails quickly and was great to work with and accommodated any question I hate. They also have great rates for such top quality service. I would definitely go to them again for future events and would recommend them to friends and family looking for a photo booth.

The guests LOVED it, and so did we!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Daniel T

We recently use NOPB for our wedding, and was nothing less than ecstatic with the results. First off, we got a fantastic deal from an online deal that made NOPB far more accessible than most other companies. Secondly, they were very responsive when it came to coordinating their services and accommodating payment leading up to the wedding, because really, that last thing you want is one more thing to worry about with everything else looming! On the day of the wedding, everything was set up and ready without a hitch. A huge multitude of props were available, and the camera worked like a charm - no crashes, no fails, no technical problems at all. Just as described by other reviewers on other sites, it was as simple as selecting Black & White or Colour, and each group would get to take 4 shots at one go! What I think really makes NOBP a reliable choice is just the quality of their pictures. I've seen the prints from other photo booth companies in the past, and have been disappointed that the quality of the photos are not always consistently crisp and clean. With NOBP, every single one of the shots were perfect, in focus, and immaculate. Within a day of the wedding, they have already sent us a link to our gallery, and we are just overwhelmed with how great the pictures look and how great a time our guests had with the photo booth (the evidence is there - everyone CLEARLY went back for more than one photo shoot!). So glad that we got this photo booth, not only because it provided such a source of joy and fun for our guests, but the memories that it will provide of us of the wedding and our loved ones having a fantastic time. Highly, highly recommended.

Great photos, okay onsite service

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Amanda C

Oran was really responsive and great, I loved working with him. The photo quality was great, I loved all the photos. One of my complaints is that the onsite contact left something to be desired. She wasn't the friendliest. Also, the booth went down for about 10 minutes, and she packed up 5 minutes early. It's only 15 minutes, but when you pay for 3 hours, you want the full 3 hours! Plus, if you accidentally backed into the backdrop, it disconnected the power source really easily, which happened a lot, especially with large group photos. That seemed to waste some of our paid-for time too. Maybe it was because our venue didn't allow enough space for the photobooth, but I wish it was something she would've flagged or tried to fix after seeing it happen a few times. I would definitely still recommend Night Owl Photo Booth because the photos came out great and I love that we got digital copies of all of them that can be printed as 4x6 photos, but I would just flag those couple things to be vocal about if you notice it happening on the day-of, which is something I wish I would've done.

2015-07-17T15:30:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Amanda, Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that your overall experience was a positive one! I'm so sorry to hear about the issues that you experienced. I have shared your review with your attendant and with the rest... Read Less Read More

Highest Recommendation! Can't wait for our next party with Night Owl!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Kate W

Night Owl was INCREDIBLE from start to finish. I reviewed and reached out to a few photo booth companies in planning for my wedding. Night Owl was the clear winner - they responded rapidly, clearly and professionally, their rates were great, they were accommodating and on time. Following the wedding photos (which was AMAZING with all the props) we had copies of all our photos in the album immediately and also were sent our digital copies the next day!!!!! All in all such a great experience and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to record some incredible moments! Thank you Night Owl Photos!

Open Air Photo Booth

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 MJ T

I have never been the biggest fan of photo booths, thinking that the trend would have died down by now. Yet everyone still loves them, so I relented. In looking into a few options in SF, I came across Night Owl Photo Booth and was quite intrigued by their open-air style photo booth. Their incredibly reasonable rates sealed the deal, so I reserved them for my May 2014 wedding. My venue (the Verdi Club) wasn’t going to have a lot of space for one, especially after my very specific seating/table arrangement. Then I remembered that I wasn’t using a DJ or band (we created a 5-hour playlist on our iPad), so I decided to put them on the stage…front and center! Both the Verdi Club and Night Owl Photo Booth didn’t bat an eyelash to putting the photo booth on stage. It worked out brilliantly, especially with their open-air style photo booth, and encouraged a lot more people to use it. The props were fantastic and the prints were beautiful. Both Oran, who helped with the reservation process, and the night-of technician were an absolute pleasure to work with. Oran is on top of it and made sure that everything was all set for the night of the event. I highly recommend Night Owl Photo Booth the next time you are planning an event!!

TO Night Owl Photo Booth