A daring style of Wedding Photography.

Nikkolas's level-headedness and professionalism allows him to prosper in the Wedding environment. Wedding Photography does not require a single skill, it requires a broad spectrum of all genres of Photography meshed into one. This is where Nikkolas comes in and inputs his creative skill and creates beautiful Wedding photos to last for generations. While Nikkolas is based in Austin, TX, he is willing to travel.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

106 east sixth street, Austin, TX Central Texas (469) 237-7137

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Ana G

Nikk shot our wedding and was incredible. The whole photo session was a lot of fun and we were comfortable with him immediately despite me usually hating photos being taken of me. Similarly, during the ceremony we hardly noticed him but he somehow managed to capture every single... Read More moment. We got the photos back really quickly and loved them all, they stood out from all the other very standard wedding photos we'd seen around when looking for photographers which we really liked as it made them much more personal to us rather than just stock photos. We 100% recommend Nikk for any wedding/ engagement / senior portraits you need done!

2017-08-09T18:51:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review Ana! I had such a blast at your event and thanks again for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Allison S

Nikk is truly the best! Communication with him was always timely and great. From the moment I reached out, he was always there to answer any questions and ensure we were all on the same page. Nikk was always punctual and professional. He is exceptionally talented and we... Read More absolutely loved his photographic style, so we were incredibly thrilled he was the one to capture our wedding. My husband and I are not used to being photographed, but Nikk made us feel extremely comfortable and natural; and our photos together turned out better than I could have ever imagined. During all the wedding festivities, we didn't even notice he was there, but he was, perfectly capturing all of these beautiful moments. Nikk absolutely went above and beyond. I woke up the morning after our wedding and found that Nikk had already emailed us a sweet slideshow with a handful of photos. It was so beautiful and special, and had us in tears! I would absolutely recommend Nikk for anyones photographic needs, as he did a phenomenal job as our wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 John P

Nikk was an amazing photographer for our wedding! My wife found him on this website and after seeing his work, there really wasn't any other choice. He worked long and hard to make sure we got what we paid for. He's very professional and kept great communication with us! We were... Read More absolutely amazed by the pictures he took and have recommended him to several of our friends!!

2017-10-08T12:31:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review guys! You guys are so sweet and were such a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Courtney P

My husband and I had the most amazing time working with Nikk! He was so personable and really dove deep into what we wanted as a couple. I can't thank him enough from the bottom of our hearts, these pictures will be up on our wall and will be a lasting memory that we simply can... Read More never forget. Truly the best.

2017-10-08T12:32:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review and I'm glad I was able to get you guys what you wanted!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Orlando A

Very professional very courteous very creative i would hire him again as my first choice worth every penny execptional work infinite stars

2017-10-08T12:32:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys, your wedding was such a good time!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Myke R

Nikk was absolutely amazing! He was on time and professional, courteous and extremely focused on the details of our wedding photos. Out of all our vendors at our wedding he was THE BEST! He's very creative and made our photos fun! We plan on hiring him again and if we could rate... Read More higher than 5 stars we would!

2017-10-08T12:34:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Mykel. You guys were the best and I'm so glad that you guys enjoy your gallery and such, I wish you guys the best.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Wesley W

Nikk’s desire to incorporate the more natural features of our environment allowed the photos to take on a different feel. His welcoming disposition only added to the process of making our time together more seamless and memorable.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Stephanie M

It was wonderful to work with Nikk because of his welcoming and easy-going style! He exceeded our expectations and made our day all the more special!

2017-08-09T18:50:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Stephanie, I wish you guys the best!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Monique M

Nikk was the best decision my husband and I made when choosing a wedding photographer! He is professional, easy going, has an eye for great shots, and made me feel at ease every time we talked prior to the wedding. We were able to see a few photos the day after the wedding and I... Read More almost cried! Thank you Nikk for capturing our special day!!

2017-07-25T10:18:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! I wish you guys the best

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Ryleigh P

Nikk was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was laid back and made the experience enjoyable for both of us. Love his vision and aesthetic and would highly recommend him for any of your photography needs!!

2017-07-25T10:18:31 Response from the vendor

You guys were awesome and I can't wait for more shoots!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Michael S

Nikk was INCREDIBLE. He was so easy to work with, and so professional in directing our engagement shoot. He used very unique locations around Austin to create special photos for my fiance and I. The finished photos were so timeless! He was also so sweet, very responsive, and we... Read More got our photos back in just 2 days! He is reasonably priced too. We highly recommend Nikk for your shoot. You won't regret it!

2017-07-25T10:18:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Adryana A

Our wedding was organized in less than three weeks and we needed a photographer in Austin and we were lucky to hire Nikk . He did an absolutely awesome job with our photos and using the best spots of our wedding venue: The Caswell House. He is very professional and he took... Read More specific shots that I wanted. We had a great time with him and we are very pleased with his job.

2017-06-28T11:32:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review, I wish the best to the both of you guys!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Vanessa A

Nikk was extraordinary! We were not sure of the photos we really wanted for our wedding and he was so patient and took full control. His expertise and talent shined! He made us feel so comfortable and stress free. He was prompt and ready. Nikk created a fairytale for us!

2017-05-03T22:29:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Vanessa, your wedding was such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017

It was a task to find the right photographer for our big day. Thank goodness we found Nikk! We felt he was the one from the start. He was very professional, very punctual, and kept in touch with me prior, during, and after our big day. Not to mention, our photos were ready... Read More within a few days! We would absolutely recommend Nikk, and use him again for our photography needs.

2017-05-03T22:29:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Genevieve!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Theodore H

I've only had one wedding photographer in my life amd i don't plan to need another. I'm glad Nikk was the guy behing the camera. We were able to get those awsome wedding shots and had plenty of time to enjoy ourselves. The pictures came out wonderful and Nikk provited with... Read More specific photo edits for Facebook as well as Instagram. It was dope. We never looked so fly. Thanks Nikk!!!

2017-04-30T22:35:23 Response from the vendor

Haha thanks Theodore! I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of yall's special day. I wish you guys the best with everything!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Sarah A

Nikk did an amazing job with our wedding. His photography is modern and elegant which complimented our outdoor perfectly! He was easy to work with and we got our photos back quickly.

2017-04-21T21:45:50 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to have gotten the chance to capture yalls special day. I wish the best to both of you and thank you again for your kind review!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Soléna M

We went with Nikk for our wedding 2 days ago. Nikk showed up ready to work and everyone so far has loved the photos. He also finished the photo selection/editing super fast. Got the specific shots we wanted and had some shots we weren't expecting that turned out great. Do... Read More yourself a favor and contact Nikk for a rundown about your event. Great communication.

2017-04-21T21:44:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and congratulations on your wedding! I had such a blast and wish the best to both of you.