Your Turn to Sparkle

Much positive word of mouth has led to a flurry of weddings for new to NJ/NY area Wedding Coordinator, Nina Hoffer. Her 16 years of stellar experience and expertise will allow you to have peace of mind and be guests at your own wedding.

After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Danielle I

Just a month from my wedding, I knew that I could no longer do things on my own. I needed someone to keep me accountable, keep me on track and someone to bounce all of my last minute worries and ideas off of. I found Nina on the Knot's website, had a nice phone conversation... Read More with her and knew she would be perfect. I hired her for "Day of Coordination Package". Nina met and surpassed all of my expectations as well as the expectations of my family and my husband's family. She was professional, experienced, easy to work with and very responsive. When I was tired of planning, and it was tempting to procrastinate finalizing the remaining details, Nina kept me on target and my wedding was FLAWLESS. The day of the wedding, Nina and her assistant Gina were instrumental in keeping us on time and stress-free. I would recommend Nina in a heartbeat to every bride at any stage of their wedding preparation journey! My husband and I can't thank Nina enough for her services.

2017-07-03T20:26:28 Response from the vendor

I am so thrilled for you both. You and your families were such a joy to work with which of course makes my job so pleasurable. I wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Alyssa G

She's fantastic!! I got married on 06/18/16 and managed to plan the event in only a few months with Nina's help. It was an amazing, stress free, and very coordinated day. Nina helped every step of the way from recommending vendors (who turned out to be above and beyond) to... Read More helping me with all of my questions that came up along. She along with her assistant Lindsay were professional, vigilant, and so encouraging... My day would absolutely not been the same without them!! If you are looking for someone to help with your special day, you won't go wrong with Nina :)

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Ryan M

My fiancée and I hired Nina in April of 2015 to be our full service planner, and I knew we were handing her a very tough case. Neither of us had a very strong sense of what we wanted, and in addition, we live in California and were going to be married in New Jersey, so most of... Read More the work had to be done over the phone or during the weekends where we could manage to fly out. Nina handled everything beautifully, from finding us an amazing venue, to hand-picking all our excellent vendors (most of whom gave us discounts because we came through Nina), to knowing which questions to ask during all the negotiations. On the day of, she was there to manage every angle, and seemed to have everything I needed right at hand, down to stuff that we'd forgotten about like a slotted box to put the cards in and clothing repair kits. Definitely hire her, she's amazing to work with and will take great care of you.

2016-05-10T17:52:36 Response from the vendor

There is no greater compliment than a lovely review from a wonderful couple! Working with you both long distance over the past year has been such a pleasure. You were both so easy going and open to all suggestions. I am thrilled that everything went... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Mariana E

I got married on May 31st of 2015. We hired Nina as our full service planner. She is an amazing coordinator. Initially, my husband and I were very nervous about the whole thing, we didn't know how to start preparing for the wedding, she guided as very well and she made it so... Read More easy and simple. Preparing for a wedding could be a stressful and overwhelming process, but with Nina it was very enjoyable and organized. Even after a year and half after the wedding, I had an issue with one of my vendors, and I reached out to Nina as I moved to a different state and I didn't know anybody else to go to, she went out of her way to help me get what I want, and I got it. She is such an amazing person, very organized, honest and sincere. Nina is such a great person both on the professional and on the personal level. Thank you so much Nina and God bless you.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 pam a

We hired Nina to do the day of coordination services for our wedding this year. Words cannot express how thrilled we were with her services. It was truly the best day of our lives. She was very attentive, helpful, and professional. She was very knowledgable about different... Read More wedding vendors and referred top of the line vendors. She is like family to us now. All of guests loved the wedding. It all went off without a hitch thanks to Nina and her assistant, Lindsay. I strongly recommend Nina for wedding planning. We are so thankful we found her.

2016-05-25T19:45:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day~ It was an honor and a privilege to work with you and your family. I tell all my couples to enjoy the day as it flies by so quickly. I'm so happy you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 May L

I contacted Nina about 2 weeks before my wedding to hire her as a "day-of" coordinator and she was great. She caught up quickly on all the vendors, payment status, etc and was very organized. The day of she handled everything and it all went very smoothly. It was nice to know... Read More that I didn't need to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Desiree S

We hired Nina as our "day-of" coordinator extremely late in the process. I was about 4 weeks out from the wedding day (maybe even 3.5 weeks...yikes) and had spent so much time planning. I needed the help of a professional to make sure my vision and all my hard work came to life... Read More on the day-of. I am SO happy we hired Nina to do the job! Nina's services were truly incredible! She quickly learned of all my plans and reached out to all my vendors for me to make sure everything was going to go smoothly. She was available by phone whenever I needed to chat and responded to my emails quickly. She gave me tipping sheets and even helped me book the last vendor, our bridal party transportation. She coordinated our entire rehearsal at the Church, made sure it ran smoothly, made sure everyone was where they needed to be, and helped make sure everything was flowing nicely the day-of. On the day of the wedding, Nina was there for every single moment. She coordinated our first look with our photographer, made sure our ceremonies were running on time, stayed later than we paid her to, and even brought an assistant to the Church to help coordinate our 300-person wedding. Our wedding was especially challenging because we had two different religious ceremonies, over 300 guests, and a ton of cultural pieces that had to take place throughout the evening. Nina took the entire thing on and handled it beautifully; it was so impressive. She has a calmness about her which is just such a great energy to have in a wedding planner. She truly made me feel calm and at ease the entire weekend. I highly recommended Nina to anyone who is considering a day-of wedding coordinator. Her services are invaluable. And although this was a last-minute expense that we didn't know we needed until the very end, it was worth every penny just knowing how perfectly our day turned out. We thank Nina for all her hard work and for making our wedding weekend so very special and we recommend her without any hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Best gift ever! My brother & his girlfriend hired Nina to help plan our wedding & for " day of " services. Nina helped coordinate the vendors providing referrals for the Officiant, photographer, videographer & florist - who were all amazing!! She provided guidance with our... Read More budget & helped with all other details. Her experience, professionalism & guidance were priceless. From day one she put us both at ease providing a timeline & schedule to keep us on track. Every time I felt frazzled with the planning, a quick text or call to Nina totally calmed my nerves! We are so grateful for all Nina did to help make our wedding day so special!! Thank you, Bernadette & Brian Kennedy

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Katrina F

I hired Nina in July 2014 to do a full-service plan for my wedding on September 19, 2015. My groom was deployed with the US Army and I knew I needed the help planning this wedding alone. Literally the BEST money we spent was hiring Nina as our wedding planner. She was there for... Read More me every step of the way thinking of things I didn't think of, she was totally understanding of our budget (Yes! You CAN have a planner AND a budget!!), she had the best vendor referrals, and even ran interference with some in-law issues I had hit in the midst of planning. You won't go wrong in hiring Nina. She is an absolute joy to work with and I will actually miss texting and emailing her now that the wedding is over. So many of our guests raved about our event: from the centerpieces to the awesome DJ to the absolute organization of the day-- You cannot go wrong with Nina, we were literally guests at our own wedding confident that if any issue came up she would take care of it in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for everything and for helping me plan the wedding of our dreams.

2015-10-14T16:30:08 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure working with you over the past year. I loved being your "stand in groom" while your fiance was deployed! I am thrilled that everything turned out as planned; even the weather which is something you can never count on. You were... Read Less Read More

Day-of-Coordinator

Reviewed on 10/18/2013

Nina's services as "day of coordinator" were indispensable to our wedding. Although we contacted her pretty late in the process (about 6 weeks...maybe less...before the wedding), she caught herself up on all of our plans very quickly and worked seamlessly with me and all our... Read More vendors up until and throughout the day of the wedding. Her prices are so reasonable for the quality of service she provides, and she even had an extra assistant at our wedding and rehearsal to help run things. I had an especially busy few weeks at work right before the wedding and Nina was really flexible about planning logistical calls and other meetings. A few members of our bridal party commented on how organized she was and how well she ran our rehearsal (which was held on site with a family member officiating, so Nina was truly in charge). Highly recommended to anyone who is considering a day-of-coordinator, and though this was an unplanned and last-minute expense never included in our budget, it was worth every penny for the peace of mind she provided in those last few weeks and her presence on the day-of.

Fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Kate W

Hiring Nina was the best thing that I did for my wedding! From the beginning she put me at ease and provided me with valuable information on how to manage my special day. Throughout the planning process she was organized, kept me on task with a time line and assisted me in both... Read More choosing and managing all of my vendors. Nina has a great network of vendors that she has relationships with which made what can be an overwhelming selection process much simpler. On the day of Nina and her assistant were there every step of the way to make sure that everything was just perfect! I would highly recommend Nina to anyone planning their wedding!

So happy we had Nina to coordinate our wedding day

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Helene E

Nina was our "day-of" wedding coordinator and she did a fabulous job. It was great not to have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding besides showing up and spending the day with my husband, family and guests. Nina worked very hard to help set up and keep the day... Read More running smoothly. Before the wedding, she helped get us organized offered a lot of helpful advice and suggestions. She helped us find a great wedding photographer as well. Nina is really nice she has a lot of experience. Hiring Nina as our wedding coordinator was a great decision!

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 tashanna p

I used Nina as my "day of" wedding planner. However, do not be fooled, she did a lot more than assist me on the day of my wedding. From the time we met, Nina and I were in constant contact (I am very Type A and probably sent her a million emails). She was never short with me,... Read More and was always very responsive. Nina is very organized and took into account my vision for the wedding. Trust me, this is key. Many vendors attempt to impose their opinions on you and you have to remind them whos wedding it is. Though I was a organized bride, Nina made sure that I didn't forget anything and made many suggestions that helped make my day amazing! When my wedding day finally came, Nina and I had built a great repoire. Everything was great, so much so that several of guests continue to rave about my wedding and how smoothly it ran. I would highly recommend Nina.

Indispensable for our special day

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Nicole G

From the start, Nina was on-point. I had sent her an email query and she responded via phone--something I've grown to appreciate as a "wedding graduate". My husband and I were all over the map in terms of what we wanted, and Nina didn't judge us at all when we strayed for... Read More tradition--another thing I greatly appreciate. Not only did she find us vendors, she helped us handle the ones that we had. She also gently suggested changes to our wedding day schedule that resulted in us being able to fully enjoy the day. Throughout the process she was there to guide us and keep us on track, also she never stressed us out--in fact, she did the opposite . On the day of the wedding she expertly navigated us and our families through the schedule, so everything started on time and not a moment was lost. I honestly can't recommend Nina enough--we're still talking about how great she was. Thank you Nina! Every bride should be as lucky to have planner like you.

Best Decision We Ever Made!

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Shiri G

Nina Hoffer was amazing! Working with her to help plan our wedding was probably the best decision that we made! From our first meeting with Nina, we knew she would be great. She gave us invaluable advice about anything and everything wedding related and made a conscious effort... Read More to help us stay within our budget.Nina was always prompt with replying to our questions and requests, always emailing or calling us back in a timely manner. We were planning our wedding from out of town, so she did a great job coordinating various meetings with vendors. She created a day-of timeline which was down to the minute, and gave both us and all our vendors a copy well in advance so everyone knew where they were supposed to be and when. On our wedding day, she made sure that everything ran smoothly and took care of all the behind the scenes details so we could really feel like a guest at our own wedding and enjoy every minute of the day without worrying about last minute details.Nina helped us create a beautiful, fun, stress-free wedding day. She helped us turn our visions into a reality, giving suggestions as needed but not changing our overall vision. Thanks to Nina, our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and it would not have been the same without her help!

What a Great Person!

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 Amanda C

As mother of the bride I knew I wanted to enjoy the day of my daughter's wedding. How relieved I was that Nina was available to be of service. I hired Nina for Day of Wedding Coordination services. She was instrumental in setting up the timeline for the day of the wedding;... Read More making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be - and the day went off without a hitch! Perfect! And with 8 brdesmaids and 8 groomsmen, hair n makeup, photos, limos, etc. - no easy feat! Nina made numerous phone calls to my daughter and I keeping us focused on important detalis; reaching out to the mupltiple vendors; trouble shooting problems as they arose, making recommendations based on proper etiquette, and even provided a referral for the officiate who married the couple! On the day of, I was calm and confident because Nina was there. I can't thank her enough.

Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events

Since 1992, Nina Hoffer has created a personalized, hands-on approach to planning weddings and events. Nina specializes in being the perfect trouble shooter, staying on top of every detail to ensure no problems arise. She steps in with a perfect mix of calm and humor to put everyone at ease. She began her career in bridal retail and then moved into catering sales at The United Nations. In her spare time, Nina loves perusing flea markets and tracing her family tree. She loves cooking with her husband and twin teenage boys and disputing whether cilantro deserves to be in a dish or not.