Nina Marie Weddings, LLC

Your day will be romantic, elegant, and magical. You will surround yourself with friends, family and the person of your dreams! You have been dreaming of this day since you were a child. In your dreams it was perfect and it wilI be in real life. I will help you turn those dreams into reality!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Columbus, OH (740) 602-1544

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Lindsey B

Oh wow. If I could give more stars I would! We were on the fence about getting as coordinator, we weren't sure if we wanted another wedding expense, but Nina was definitely worth every dollar! She was absolutely exceptional as our coordinator. Even though we chose her "day of... Read More coordination" package, she really started working with us about three months out from our wedding. She made herself available anytime we needed her, and made us feel totally at ease. She took over all communication with our vendors about a month before the wedding, so we just had one person (her) that we needed to contact with ANY questions/changes/concerns. We had two ceremonies in one day (a Hindu and Christian ceremony), and Nina and her team were there with us from 7 in the morning until we left at 10 at night. More than just being there, she made sure everyone in our wedding party knew our schedule (that she also helped us come up with) and was able to help us stick to it without being pushy or making us feel rushed. When we made last minute changes, she seamlessly accommodated them without issue. Even though our day was long, she made sure that we and our guests felt comfortable and happy throughout. I can't say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Megan L

Nina was absolutely incredible!! I would highly recommend her as our wedding was flawless. Everything ran so smoothly thanks to Nina, and we couldn't be more grateful. She was also a huge help leading up to our wedding day. When we needed to add a backdrop for our ceremony, Nina... Read More had a fantastic vendor lined up immediately who was able to really execute the exact look we were going for. We didn't have to worry about one thing during the day of the wedding. She had every little detail covered and thought of things that never would have even crossed our minds. I am beyond thankful that we had Nina there for us - she alleviated so much stress and it wouldn't have gone nearly as perfectly without her!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Melissa L

We quite literally could not have done this without Nina! We hired her for day-of coordination and she did so much more than that. The second we hired her she took over all contact with vendors, Organization of our timelines, and overall planning and coordination. In those final... Read More weeks before our wedding we were able to actually enjoy ourselves and get ready for our big day! I will be recommending her to all of my friends for their future wedding planning. She truly was a life saver! If there were problems on our big day I never even knew about them. She handled it all. So thankful for you, Nina! Thank you for making our day come together!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Rebecca H

Nina is in a league of her own. Choosing to work with her was hands-down the best decision we made in wedding planning. Nina is experienced, professional and guides you every step of the way. She knows the industry inside and out - all of our vendors knew and loved her! Nina... Read More made the months leading up to our wedding organized and our wedding weekend completely stress-free. She is a true class act and treats you like her own family. A good coordinator is the most valuable investment you can make for your Big Day and Nina is worth 100x her rate. My husband and I could not give a higher recommendation.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Kylee H

Nina made the entire wedding planning process far less stressful and the wedding day flawless. I honestly don't know how you can truly just sit back and enjoy every second of your wedding day without someone like Nina in charge to make sure everything is going according to plan.... Read More My mind didn't have to wonder to 'logistics' even for a second on my wedding day! With the majority of my family from out of town we decided to hire Nina to help plan, coordinate, troubleshoot, and execute the day. We even had to change our original wedding date and she contacted all of the vendors for us and had everything moved! We couldn't have done it without her! She was very organized and provided great options for each vendor.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Caitlin W

I'm sure most people don't write these reviews until after the wedding, but I just cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Nina! I plan events every day for my job, but was dragging my feet on wedding planning because it all seemed so stressful and overwhelming.... Read More The moment we sat down to meet with Nina for the first time everything became fun again and I am so grateful for that! Thank you for making this such a fantastic experience Nina!! :)

2015-12-03T11:42:58 Response from the vendor

Awww, thank you Nate & Caitlin! It is such a joy to be working with you two!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Neil K

Nina is an amazing planner! With a fairly elaborate wedding, an out-of-town bride, and a mostly out-of-town guest list, we had our work cut out for us, but Nina turned what could have been a stressful and time-consuming process into a fun and stress-free exercise. From booking... Read More the hotel blocks to finding a vendor to preserve the bride’s bouquet after the wedding, Nina was with us every step of the way. She made sure we were aware of all the different types of vendors we might want, provided us with recommendations, and facilitated meetings. We had a lot of fun with the planning and Nina was there to make sure nothing fell through the cracks. She also has a really good sense for what will look nice and was able to take our vague ideas and our vision and turn it into concrete recommendations. We found ourselves relying heavily on her judgment and expertise, seeing that everything she recommended looked great. The wedding was absolutely flawless and we had an amazing time! Nina made sure all the vendors got where they needed to be and did what they needed to do. I’m confident that if you have Nina planning your wedding, you will have a flawless, amazing event.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lauren M

My wedding day was fun, joyful, seamless, and stress-free, and that is all because of Nina! She has such a wealth of knowledge, experience, and joy when it comes to planning weddings. There were so many things that would have slipped through the cracks had we not brought Nina... Read More onboard. She managed the timeline for the entire weekend and made sure that the wedding party was where we needed to be at any given time, allowing us to sit back and actually be in the moment with our family and friends! Nina not only ensured that our vendors were honoring their contracts and delivering things on time, she personally handled setting up all of our homemade decor and brought all of our presents (and even our cake!) back to our hotel room while everyone was kicking it on the dance floor. I cannot tell you what a relief it is to have that stress and burden taken off of your shoulders and put into such capable hands! I cannot sing Nina's praises enough, I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Columbus area!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

One Word “Amazing” You need not look any further for the best wedding planner in central Ohio! Rest assured Nina Banks is an expert. With Nina’s help we planned our wedding in 6 weeks. She was on point with each and every detail even making ideas we thought were impossible... Read More possible. Her warmth, professionalism and dedication truly shined through as our vision became her vision and our wedding day perfect in every way. All the Best, Kim 8.1.15

Nina was the best wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Megan G

My husband and I are busy working professionals with non-local families. We are also both very particular and very type A. When it came to our wedding we wanted everything to be just perfect! We knew if we wanted to accomplish the vision that we wanted in our 6 month long... Read More engagement, we would need help. We met with Nina about 5 months prior to our wedding, and couldn't be happier that we found her. From the very first meeting, we knew that she was the perfect person to be a part of our day! Nina completely took the stress out of our planning. She did a great job at helping us to make the best possible decisions for our vision and kept us organized throughout the whole process. Nina is a fantastic communicator not only with my husband and I, but also with our vendors. She also created a timeline for our weekend unlike anything I have ever seen. Not only is she fantastic at what she does, but you can tell that she genuinely cares about the couples that she works with. It was so nice to be able to truly enjoy our wedding day knowing that Nina and her team had everything handled. The money we spent to have Nina and her team involved in our planning was the best money we spent on the wedding!

Wedding 9/6/14

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Kristen R

I would definitely recommend Nina Marie Weddings to any bride who wants a stress-free wedding day! Nina's professionalism and calmness put me at ease from our first meeting. Though we selected mainly “day of” coordination, Nina was in touch with us months prior to our wedding... Read More day to make sure she understood every aspect of our plans for the big day. She was in contact with all the vendors and made us a Wedding Day Timeline to make sure everyone was on the same page. Many family and friends commented on how smooth everything went at our ceremony and reception and how easy she made our day. Nina truly went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of so my husband and I didn't have a thing to worry about. Her passion for weddings truly shows and I couldn't imagine my wedding day without Nina.

The best wedding planner

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Sara R

We used Nina's day of service, she was absolutely amazing. She took over everything the week before the wedding and it was the best thing! She contacted all of the vendors finalizing and coordinating timelines, she also picked everything up from our house and took it to the... Read More reception site. She does everything!! It is so worth the money, my Mom and I were able to enjoy the time leading up to the wedding because she was taking care of everything! The day of she is there every bit of the way with you keeping everything running smoothly, we couldn't have done it without her.

My Daughter's Wedding of her Dreams

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Karen R

From the moment I met Nina, I felt relief. Her professionalism and confidence and calmness made Nina the right fit for planning my daughter's wedding. Even though we had chosen and secured our own vendors, she jumped right in to coordinate and confirm everyone. Her attention... Read More to detail was amazing and her Wedding Day Time Schedule was detailed to the last minute, making sure that the day went as planned. That weekend, Nina went above and beyond giving 200% of herself to unsure that rehearsal, wedding morning, ceremony and reception were flawless. At reception end, we were able to walk out of the ballroom and leave clearing and cleanup to her. Nina was a pure joy to work with, one of the best decisions we made. I highly recommend her to any bride wanting the wedding of her dreams.

Wedding 5-17-14

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Rachel Y

There are not enough words to express my gratitude and appreciation for everything Nina did for us. Her professionalism as a wedding planner was above and beyond my expectations. Never once did I question her thoughts or ideas, as it was to make our day better! Our day was... Read More absolutely gorgeous and it was everything we had ever hoped it to be. Nina and her team coordinated everything where I don't know what we would have done without her. She was wonderful to work with providing great advice when it came to the reception, and gave great ideas of things you never thought of! Her knowledge/experience with wedding planning goes a long way, because things could have not been more smooth. Her calmness and responsiveness to any situation puts the bride at ease! Nina made herself readily available to me if I needed her, and was extremely flexible with last minute changes. Her passion for wedding planning really shows, because she puts everything into it and really cares about the bride and groom. This was probably the best money spent, because as we were planning, there were so many other things in our life that were busy. I would recommend Nina Marie Weddings to any bride out there who wants the wedding of their dreams!!! I do not think of her as my wedding planner anymore, but as a friend I will have for a long time!

Nina Marie Weddings Truly Turned Our Dreams Into Reality!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Alyson O

Nina Marie Weddings (NMW) was a perfect fit for the task of executing our wedding in a 3-month period and with the bride and groom residing 2,000 miles away! With limited time, we needed someone that was experienced and up for the challenge. Without hesitation, NMWs jumped... Read More right in. There were 3 package options to fit the needs of the couple and we needed help from every direction! NMWs, specifically Nina, was incredibly detailed and brought attention to areas we could have missed had we not had her expertise! She is so kind and an absolute pleasure to work with. She is also results-oriented, makes things happen and keeps it all together! She alleviated so much stress so the family could enjoy the weekend. NMWs assisted with so many aspects of the wedding but contacting vendors was especially helpful if some were more responsive then others, kept track of the contracts, and an amazingly detailed timeline was created to make sure everyone was on the same page – from the wedding party to the vendors. One vendor specifically noted that this was the best, most detailed coordinator out of the hundreds he has worked with. My guests continue to mention how beautiful the day turned out and how seamless the transitions of the evening were – The wedding day ran smoothly and regardless of the unpredictable Ohio weather, the indoor backup plan turned out to be a better, more beautiful plan than the original outdoor setup. It was breathtaking from beginning to end. Our vision was truly turned into a reality thanks to NMWs and the day is unforgettable. It should be noted that NMWs graciously assisted our entire family and again, the attention to detail before, during and after the wedding made it a memorable planning process and weekend overall.

passionate, adaptable, personable, and professional!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Jessica S

I can not recommend Nina Banks with Nina Marie Weddings enough. Because of her hard work as our full service wedding coordinator, I was able to enjoy my wedding planning with my mom and have a gorgeous wedding day. She put my mom and me in contact with vendors that fit our... Read More style, price point, and expectations. Nina is incredibly personable, realizing that your wedding is an important and emotional time, while maintaining a professionalism which led her to go above and beyond. She is so passionate about what she does with her weddings, and adapts perfectly to whatever style the bride desires. Thank you, Nina, for making this wedding planning experience so much fun for Mom and me!

Highly recommend Nina!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Allison M

One of my best friends and bridesmaids had told me that the one thing I needed to get for my wedding was to splurge a little and get a day-of coordinator because it would pay for itself. I could not agree more! It was so nice to have someone else in charge of all the details... Read More and times for vendors to arrive and get paid, etc! My family and I were able to enjoy the actual day instead. Nina was quick to respond to emails and full of great advice. We met with her twice during the planning process before the wedding weekend.

More than we could have asked for...

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Danielle N

When we first started planning our wedding we were on the opposite side of the world. My fiance had just asked me to marry him in Sydney, Australia over NYE and we were living in New Zealand. We really wanted to get married in less than a year, but planning a wedding on the... Read More other side of the world can be challenging. Nina made that all possible. Everything that I didn't think of she gently reminded me and reassured me that everything will be taken care of. On the day of the rehearsal, I was very stressed out, people were late, people didn't show up, flights were missed. Nina remained calm and collected and made sure everyone knew where they needed to be and what their job was on the big day. On the day of the wedding I had absolutely no worries at all, I enjoyed myself and my husband and all of our guests. Everything was perfect thanks to Nina. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in Columbus, Ohio. She is amazing. AND very affordable!

Made my dreams come true

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Jenny H

Nina and her assistant were amazing! I worked with Nina for at least a year while planning my wedding. She was there for nearly every appointment I had. She had great recommendations for vendors and I was so happy with every single one I chose. My wedding day was absolutely... Read More flawless and that is all thanks to Nina. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Nina kept me calm, cool and collected the entire day. She took care of all the details and if there was a problem I never even knew about it. I couldn't imagine planning my wedding without Nina. She became a part of our family and I'm sad that its now over. I recommend Nina to any bride out there trying to plan a wedding. Nina will give you great advice and recommendations and help make your wedding day dreams come true!

Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Lydia W

Nina was absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond our expectations. She was there for us every step of the way. I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be and mother of the bride-to-be looking for assistance and peace of mind. Plus she was a truly involved and... Read More sincere wedding planner. Loved her, loved her, loved her! The best vendor of our wedding. Will definitely miss her now that it's over. Karen W.

Nina is Great!

Reviewed on 6/17/2012 Amanda M

Nina is wonderful!! My whole family as well as my husband's, and the bridal party, commented on how smooth and easy she made our wedding day. She took care of everything. If there was any problem or a question she would take care of it and I did not have to worry about a... Read More single thing. If you ask anyone I know, I am one of the most uptight, stressed, and detail oriented people they know, but having Nina around made it so I was incredibly calm on my wedding day and I truly got to enjoy every moment with out having to worry. There is no way I could have done everything the day of the wedding by myself or with others, and still be able to stay calm, worry free, and enjoy every moment. Nina is so helpful before the wedding in finding vendors who you can trust, keeping you on track for when thing need to be done, letting you know if you should wait to do things, and most importantly she is that reference who is an expert in all things wedding. I highly recommend Nina to any Bride out there! Even if you think you don't need a wedding planner, you should get one anyways because they think of things you will never think of and they make planning and running a wedding 100% easier. Nina is the best there is!

Now I Know Why You Need a Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Angie S

My fiancé and I found Nina Banks of Nina Marie Weddings to be a vital part of both the planning process and especially the day of the wedding. She was recommended to me by a friend, who insisted she was a miracle worker. Not only did we get the benefit of her expertise, but... Read More she paid for herself in the form of deals she was able to negotiate with vendors. Nina was always very thorough and prompt in replying to questions. I found her to be excellent in reading her client, and establishing what kind of relationship is desired – more of a “hands-off and I’m here to help when you need me,” or something more involved. She was a great tie-breaker also when you and a family member disagree on what is “normal” for the modern wedding (yes, these will happen). And there’s no price on someone handling the details on the day of the wedding - I didn’t have to worry about a thing! There’s peace of mind to know there is someone else who will handle all of the little mishaps, issues with guests, etc. that you don’t want to concern yourself with on your wedding day. You’re in good hands with Nina!

2012-06-15T08:00:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for taking the time to send this review. It is so apppreciated! I completely enjoyed being a part of your amazing day. Happy Mr. & Mrs.! Nina