Full Service Beauty Salon

We are a full service salon that provides all beauty services in salon or on site location. Our expertly trained staff has been serving South Jersey for over twenty five years. We accommodate large and small wedding parties offering all hair, skin, makeup,intimate waxing, and nail services. Our down to earth artists specialize in formal occasion hair styles, airbrush, & traditional makeup. We pride ourselves on staying up to date on current trends and the latest styles; however, we love the classics too. Whether your style is dramatic and edgy or subtle and natural we are here to accommodate all your bridal needs. Our ultimate goal is to create an experience that makes you feel confident and beautiful on your special day. Contact Nine Salon& Spa today at 609-889-8222

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

4103 Route 9 South, Rio Grande, NJ South Jersey & Tri-state Area (609) 889-8222

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Caroline R

A wonderful cutting edge salon, that is up to date on all the newest and best beauty techniques and products. My hairstylist and makeup artist for my wedding was Cherie and she truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. She is very talented and offers a... Read More variety of makeup application including airbrush. All of the other hairstylists are amazing as well, I can speak from experience. I have never left the salon disappointed. I always look great and I would highly recommend this establishment, any of its stylists, and many services.

2016-12-08T13:07:55 Response from the vendor

Caroline Thank you for the wonderful review on Cheries work. You certainly made a beautiful Bride and it was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Laura R

Kathlyn came to the Inn of Cape May to do my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids. The stylists that were with her were professional and just did an amazing job.. We did not have a trial run due to distance but it was not needed. Kathlyn and her stylists listened to what... Read More the bridesmaids and myself wanted in the way of hair and makeup and made it a reality. Thank you Kathlyn, I am so happy I chose Nine Salon and Spa for my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Emma H

Cherie did an amazing job on my wedding day!! From my hair to my makeup, everything was perfect. I can't thank her enough for truly making me feel like a princess on my special day! Cherie is so talented and caring, she made me feel comfortable and made sure I was pleased with... Read More how everything turned out. I am so glad I picked Cherie for my big day! Thanks again :)

2017-02-21T10:47:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, I enjoyed working with you. Cherie

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jennifer M

My hairstylist and makeup artist for my wedding was Cherie. She did and amazing job. I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup. My makeup was very natural looking, yet stunning and my hair was AMAZING. She knew exactly what I was looking for and made it a reality. I would... Read More recommend her for any bride to be!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Destiny T

I have known Cherie for almost three years and I'll admit, I follow her wherever she lands. She is the only one I trust with the style of my hair. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding in 2014. She went above and beyond my requests. She is passionate and devoted to her... Read More career! She traveled to my location where I was getting ready and put her talent to full use... I couldn't have been happier with the results. Absolutely stunning! For yeas to come Cherie is my go to stylist! Thankyou Cherie...

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Nikki M

Growing up in Cape May county my style tends to be very laid back. Cherie worked with me during my hair and make -up trials to make me feel gorgous without making me look over done. She listens and also assist you in choosing a look that works best for you. On my wedding day she... Read More made me feel the way every bride wants to feel and I couldn't have been happier. I would definitely recommend Cherie from Nine Salon to any bride looking for an amazing hair and make up stylist in the South Jersey area.

Hair stylist who travels!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Ann M

Sherry was the young lady I booked with. She came to my room to style 3 of my girls' (2 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl) hair. She did a wonderful job, at I think fair prices. She charged the flower girl a lesser amount. The bridesmaid with finer, shorter hair didn't have to pay... Read More the full expected amount either. One negative is that there is a travel fee that must be paid per person. (i.e. $25 travel fee per girl =$75; this was in addition to the charge for the style. A travel fee seemed typical of the salons I called. In my opinion--totally worth it!)

2016-12-08T13:06:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the compliments on Cherie, We are just designing our Knot Store front and came across this review. I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed it to be. best wishes Kathlyn

Kathlyn Reidenbach

I think I got my Passion for up designs WAY back in Cosmetology school in 1987! We had a fashion show and designed the hair in styles from the 1800s. I opened my Salon in 1992 & have served many Brides I continue to educate myself and my team on the latest trends for brides because of it's ever changing evolution. One of my favorite things about Bridal work is getting to know the Bride and hear all about the groom, How they met, the venue and of course making it all about them while in the salon. I want my guests to have the experience that they've dreamed of since they were a little girl.