$2,000-$2,999, $3,000-$4,999

Wedding Albums, Photo

31 Endress St., Germantown, OH

Nixon photography

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Michael C

Michelle and Alli are amazing! They treated us like we were the only customer they had. Took tons of photos at our wedding and we can't wait to see the final product soon

Best Decision We Made

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Alicia S

We chose Nixon Photography for our September 2014 wedding, and they were fantastic. Michelle was incredibly easy to work with, professional, helpful and made sure every aspect of the day went smoothly. From our initial meeting and throughout the process, I was comfortable in... Read More knowing that Nixon Photography would capture our day perfectly - and they did! Michelle & Ali both have a great eye for the perfect shot, and we could not be happier with how beautiful all of the photos are! Did I mention we love our photos? We are extremely happy with the final product. If you're looking for top quality wedding photos - hire Nixon Photography. It was the best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding.

Truly the best!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Ashley S

I cannot say enough how choosing Nixon Photography for our wedding was by far one of the best decisions we made! Ali was absolutely fantastic! She was extremely personable and creative. She also helped keep our rowdy bridal party on task without ever being pushy :) The photos... Read More that she and Michelle's father captured were absolutely amazing. We were able to relive our wedding day through all of the photos and see so many moments that we never actually got to see during the chaos of the day, as most weddings go! Michelle's mom, Sally, was also incredible. Our wedding fell on one of the coldest days in October and Sally gave me her sweater to keep warm in between pictures and even offered it to some of our grandparents. It was so sweet and thoughtful of her! She also helped carry and fix my train as needed. It was so difficult narrowing down the photos we wanted to use for our album, which says a lot as to how many beautiful pictures we had. And they weren't just beautiful, but they captured the emotion and feeling from our special day. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone wanting photos they will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Lauren K

Michelle & her dad were so awesome during our wedding. Our schedule was done ahead of time & planning was perfect! They were so much fun & very cooperative. I had the pleasure of knowing the quality of their work prior to the wedding & choosing Nixon Photography was one of the... Read More first & easiest wedding decisions! Can't wait to see our pictures!!

20 July backyard reception

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Meghann H

Michelle and Ali were fantastic photographers for our reception. They were very creative, flexible, and patient given the horrible weather we experienced. Our photographs turned out beautiful and we couldn't have been happier :)

Sept 2 Wedding at Polen Farm

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Kristen W

Photos were one of the most important aspects of our wedding, we wanted to be able to remember every moment. We couldn't have chosen anyone better than Nixon Photography. Ali and Michelle worked great together and kept everything running smooth. They were very organized and a... Read More pleasure to work with on our wedding day. Thank you both again for making our wedding day special and for capturing our memories!

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Vanessa H

Photos were one of the most important aspects for us on our wedding day because of the memories they capture. so picking a photographer out of the multitude of options was very difficult. Nixon far exceeded our expectations. Our engagement shoot went beautifully. Michelle helped... Read More us pick the perfect season to get the pretty fall leaves that we wanted. We used those photos for our save the date cards and everyone raved about them. Our wedding day was spectacular. Michelle and Ali work great together. Every moment we wanted photgraphed was captured beautifully. We had such a difficult time narrowing down which photos to put in our album. Michelle and Ali's personalities were so easy to work with. They went over everything to make sure we had every shot we wanted, they came up with creative extras, and they did not rush or push through anything. Our photo experience was very realaxed and enjoyable. They even saved my dress by removing a red lipstick stain. Michelle's mom was an added bonus. She volunteered to drive me and some of the wedding party to the park for photos, she kept our flower girls entertained, and carried the train of my dress throughout the park. She came prepared with all of the extras that a bride may not think of. The entire Nixon team was fun to work with and made sure we had fun with our photos. They even got our family members who never smile for pics to light up and show their pearly whites. The bottom line is that we had a great time and have the most beautiful reminders of our wedding. Now we just have to get 3-4 more albums to hold all of our memories. Thank you Nixon for taking such great care of us. You went beyond exceeding our expectations. Anyone who values the photos of their event look no further. Nixon is the way to go.

A pleasure to work with, stunning photos.

Reviewed on 7/25/2013

It was more than a pleasure to have Michelle as our wedding photographer!! Not only are her photos absolutely stunning, she is so much fun to work with. I have had the opportunity of working with Michelle on multiple occasions, from family portraits to bridesmaid at my... Read More brother’s wedding, an engagement session, and most memorable, my wedding. We are so pleased with our wedding photos; we have not yet been able to decide on our favorites for our album. Michelle captures so many beautiful moments. She is truly wonderful at what she does.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 7/24/2013

The Nixon team exceeded my expectations from the first time we met. I got to go along on the engagement photo shoot and they made everyone relax and have a great time. The ideas they had for the different locations was superb. One of the photo's was actually turned into the... Read More "Save the Date" card which made a nice memento for everyone. There could not have been a more professional team on the day of the wedding. They took photo's of everything we requested and did it within a short time frame. Their work was outstanding and they truly captured the day. One of the most impressive meetings with them was when my daugher was selecting the photo's for her album. The way they had the design done and the process they shared it with us made it so easy for the family. I think my daughter made one change to her album. They truly set the bar high and delivered first-rate work at a fair price. Thanks for a job well done!

Mrs. Jan Wallace/Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 7/18/2013

Michelle and Ali were very professional and relaxed, helping all involved to feel more comfortable. They took incredibly beautiful photos, showing the serious and humorous moments of the day. The subject matter of the photos were nicely personalized. Michelle and Ali worked... Read More well with both the youngest and oldest members of the families. Near the end of the evening, they wanted to be sure that they took pictures that we wanted, that may not have been taken yet.

Reviewed on 7/18/2013

Michelle is a joy to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly. She did an amazing job photographing our wedding party of 20! Michelle and her father made us feel so comfortable and relaxed all day long. Michelle always has a smile of her face and makes your wedding day... Read More truly wonderful. I recommend Michelle to all future brides!

Wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Jena R

Michelle & Ali were amazing to work with for our engagement photos. They did everything we asked and coordinated with us to make sure everything happened exactly as we had wanted. For our wedding, Ali and Sarah could not have captured better shots. Everyone that has seen our... Read More wedding album has been blown away by the quality and professionalism of the images. We love our canvas and other prints ordered for our home. We look forward to working with Nixon Photography in the future!

Nixon Photography

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Allison S

Michelle and Ali from Nixon Photography did an excellent job shooting our June 2013 wedding. They were both very professional while making the day feel relaxed and special! The photographs they took documented our day perfectly and we couldn't have asked for better. Both of... Read More these ladies are very talented and should be the first choice when deciding on wedding photographers! Thanks again!

Incredible pictures!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Sarah M

Michelle at Nixon Photography is incredible! She is very talented and has a great eye! We hot our pictures within 2 weeks after our wedding and I would for sure recommend her! My only disappointment is that her father was supposed to photograph our wedding as well and he was... Read More not well enough to do so, so we had Michelle's assistant take his spot. Other than that, everything was great!

more than just pictures!

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Chelsea M

Nixon photography was great to work with! I LOVE how my pictures turned out and our engagement session was great too and it was soo much fun working with Michelle. They also did our save the dates, invitations, programs, thank yous, and guest book and Michelle came up with the... Read More design which I loved and they all went well with each other it was so much better than just boring old stationary because they had tons of our engagement pics!! - It was a great way to share those pics with family & friends!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Kimberly J

I used Nixon Photography for my wedding. Michelle was helpful, available, and always gave me her honest opinion. Michelle was not only a photographer during my wedding she was a friend. She had previously photographed weddings at the same location so I often asked for her... Read More advice when choising location of DJ, Caterer, and Cake Table. I was overwhelmed with the many decisions that come along with a wedding and she was helpful in steering me in the right direction. Nixon Photograhpy is a family business and her mom and dad were also a big part of my day. The whole family made me and my friends and family feel comfortable while capturing one of the most important days of my life. I will defintely be using Nixon Photography in the future for famly pictures.

Experienced and Great to Work With

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Mackenzie G

Michelle was wonderful to work with. She gave great direction and had a lot of awesome ideas. The session went really smoothly. For how young she is, I feel like she's got years and years of experience. A great company with great work!

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Jenny M

My husband and I had an overall wonderful experience with Nixon Photography. From the early planning stages to our special day, Michelle and her team helped more than we could have imagined. Michelle was very organized and thought of every detail which allowed us to enjoy our... Read More day without a worry in the world. I would hire Michelle/Nixon Photography again in a heartbeat, as they not only have a love and passion for their work, they truely care about their clients and go the extra step to ensure satisfaction. if you're looking for exceptional quality and a great company to work with, I would recommend choosing Nixon Photography!

Simply Amazing......

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Taulinah H

I met Michelle and her dad Bob at the Dayton bridal show last year. She was the first photographer that I had seen and I instantly feel in love with her images and her sweet personality. I couldn't imagine anyone else being apart of our special day. Michelle is very professional... Read More but also has the young and enthusiastic spunk that you can see through her pictures. She has a way of capturing the most precious moments without you even knowing she is there. Michelle also shot our engagement pictures and I found it really sweet that she took the time to get to know my husband and I both and she tailored our pictures to fit our personalities. She really listened and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of the wedding she arrived early and quickly stared capturing simple details throughout the day that I missed. I felt like I blinked on our wedding day and it was over but through the pictures michelle and bob took the day stood still, we had the chance to relive every little moment and detail which is such a precious gift. Just yesterday I finalized our wedding album and instantly got emotional. Its just SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!! Nixon photography and michelle are fantastic and worth every dollar. I will continue to use them as our family photographer and will recommend them to anyone getting picutes taken. Thank you again for the amazing memories you captured!

Great Experience with Nixon Photography

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 michelle r

We used Nixon photography for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I couldnt be any happier. Michelle and her family were so sweet yet very professional. They really cater to your needs and wants and make sure you are getting the best quality of everything. Our... Read More wedding party was a little crazy and goofy but that didnt phase Michelle, actually I think she might have liked how wild they were! I reccommend Michelle and Nixon Photography to anyone in the Dayton area looking for great photos with a very friendly and professional photographer.

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Caitlin M

Not only do they take the best pictures I have ever seen, they have the best customer service. They are sweet, genuine people that want to give you the best experience. Day of schedule helped a lot and they stuck to it.

Michelle is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Erica M

Nixon Photography did SUCH an amazing job with not only our wedding day, but with the entire production leading up to the main event. Michelle shot our engagement pictures (which she ended up using to create our wedding invitations AND our seating chart display AND our ceremony... Read More programs!) Her engagement shots were so beautiful that they literally became the "theme" for our special day. We absolutely loved our wedding pictures as well, and her mom was there to keep the schedule of the shots we wanted going, and she also helped us with the props. The "day-of" itinerary created by Michelle was perfect, and wouldn't have worked as great without her mom there. Such a huge help! I can't even count how many emails were sent between the two of us, and Nixon without a doubt was the most responsive, reliable, and helpful vendor we used. We feel so lucky to have found Michelle and couldn't imagine having worked with anyone else. She's incredibly talented, and we not only get to cherish our wedding pictures for the rest of our lives, but have one-of-a-kind invitations and programs as beautiful keepsakes, as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Nixon Photography if you are looking for someone who truly cares about you and about catching amazing moments. We are so excited to have found a photographer that we can't wait to work with again!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Danielle S

Michelle and Bob were absolutely amazing! By far my favorite vendor for the wedding. My husband and I knew before we even got engaged that Nixon Photography was going to do our wedding. Michelle and Bob are both very genuine and down to earth which makes the whole process so... Read More much easier. They do everything they can to make you feel comfortable when you are working with them. Michelle has such amazing ideas that turn out to be stunning photographs. I received so many compliments on my finished wedding album. They are simply one of a king. I would recommend Nixon Photography to anyone.

Creative, Beautiful Photography!

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Katie S

Michelle and her father are absolutely amazing! They caught every special moment of my October wedding, many of the times capturing moments where I didn't even know they were there. Throughout my whole wedding planning process Michelle was extremely helpful not only with the... Read More photography but also with providing great suggestions for other vendors. She has new creative ideas for photography but is always asking for your opinion and suggestions, ensuring you get exactly what you want! Nixon Photography also provided my invitations, guest book, and thank you cards. We have had so many compliments on how unique and beautiful everything was, not following your typical text only format. This was by far the best vendor we had for our wedding!! My husband and I plan on continuing to choose Nixon Photography for all of our photography needs in years to come.

Unparalleled Photographers

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Laura W

My husband and I got married in an outdoor ceremony and reception in June of 2011. Michelle and her team managed to capture the beauty of EVERY single aspect of that day. I didn't want to see my groom before the ceremony, but due to timing and in order to get all the shots we... Read More wanted, then we had to take some before the ceremony. Michelle made this moment just as special as I had imagined it, by allowing my groom and I some special "alone time" with our daughter, and then inconspicuously snapping shots of this emotional moment. Michelle was so easy to get in touch with whenever I had a question about our pictures, and kept me on track with time during my wedding day. Nixon Photography has the innate ability to calm your jitters, and make you feel comfortable. I fully trust them to not let one photographable moment to pass by uncaptured. Words can not even describe the amount of artistic ability Nixon Photography has - I just received my album a few months ago, and every single person who looks at it can not refrain from commenting on the beauty of the photographs - and I can't stop looking at it. I showed it to my first-grade students the other day, and they said it was like looking at a "Fairy Tale"! From here on out Nixon Photography will be my only choice to capture important life events. Hands-down the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen, and the most personable staff I've ever dealt with.