Is your big day approaching? NJ Limo King is the easiest way to get your transportation needs met in class and style. We offer late model diversified fleet that can accommodate 2 - 80 people. NJ Limo King offers the elegance you can afford and deserve.

$$ - Affordable

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Jenny M

Beautiful chrysler

Best Limo Service around

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Stephanie H

I looked for a limo service really last minute. I had a bridal party of 20 (not including the flower girl, ring bearer and junior bridesmaid and groomsman)and I didn't start looking until a month before the wedding (def start looking before I did)! I called seriously probably over 10 limo companies and they were either rude, pushy, pricey or had nothing available to accomodate such a large party with such short notice. Thank God I found NJ Limo King! They were affordable compared to everyone else, they had something that would fit 20 people, plus the kids if I wanted, and the vehicle was in great shape. They responded very politely to my calls, emails and inquiries. They were wonderful to work with. Come wedding day, our driver was phenomenal! He was so nice and polite (I had heard horror stories from my friends who used other companies about their awful limo drivers). He went the extra mile for us. He was amazing! Please please look at using NJ Limo King for your wedding or next event. They were fabulous!

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 kathleen s

we had the best service ever. Now i am going to use them for my weddign service. I've heard great things about them. I was looking around for limos for going out one night, and they gave me the best price. I'm happy that i went with them. The driver was awsome and he took care of everyone.

Good

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Heather J

Had good service, car was clean and prompt! Catered to my needs and helped the bridal party the whole way.

Very good

Reviewed on 4/15/2012 Melissa C

We used NJ Limo King for our march wedding. The driver arrived early, helped bustle my dress, fixed the train of my dress as I walked down the aisle, and took us safely to our destination. The only thing that I didn't like was that I believe we were supposed to get champagne and we never did. Great overall!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!! >:-/

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Sylvie S

so on the way to the ceremony the driver does not pay attention while he's driving.. almost gets into an accident THREE TIMES!! and on top of that the car (rolls royce) stopped on us.. it would not start up again (something was wrong with the ignition) so i (the bride) and my mother had to stop in the middle of the street and go hop in the party bus with the bridesmaids/groomsmen... on top of that they tried to overcharge.. and they gave us two separate contracts.. one for the party bus and one for the rolls royce...and they still tried to charge us for the broken down limo!!! all around ridiculousness... one good thing is that they were on time for pick up.. other than that... never again...

TO NJ Limo King