A Wedding Video Is So Much More Than A Novelty

You'll put so much thought and time into every last aspect - from guest list to flowers to decorations to music to food. And at last, your wedding day is here! Yet just like that, it is gone. Let No Umbrella Media's team of professional, Emmy-nominated, videographers go to work for you on your big day. We'll capture in rich 4K the sights, sounds and details you worked so hard to curate. We'll also be ready to film the spontaneous moments that become cherished memories. In the editing process, we'll weave these moments together with your favorite songs and guest interviews to create a film your family shall treasure for - literally - ever. You can't be everywhere at once on your big day - but a well-conceived and executed wedding video allows you to feel like you were.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 louisa d

Highly recommend No Umbrella Media. Professional throughout the whole process and could not be happier with the result. The montage they created with the band who played on our boat ride makes me cry every time. I also LOVED the intimate interviews they captured without us even... Read More asking. Nick and Chris obviously really care about their craft. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Amber G

Nick filmed my wedding on New Years Eve 2009 and now many years after the fact, I cherish the footage he captured for me. Every year on our anniversary my husband and I watch the film with our 2 kids. It's the gift that keeps on giving and becomes more valuable every year that... Read More passes. Don't skimp on wedding video, it's the one thing you'll have to really remember the feel and little moments that disappear in your memory.

Nicholas Bowie-Haskell

No matter the venue, aesthetic, weather or crowd, Nick's thirst for the perfect shot and ability to create a narrative on the editing timeline, always have his clients raving. His passion for visual storytelling spans three decades and he has over 40 wedding videos to his credit. Besides filming weddings, Nick B has also led film shoots for national retailers, Alaska helicopter skiing outfitters and large corporate events from San Francisco to Charlotte to Bangor. He is the father of four, a registered whitewater guide, a ski patroller, and an FAA-certified drone pilot.