You've Come to the Right Place...

If you have a non-traditional or complex wedding to plan, call me. Interfaith wedding? Blended family? Children? Step-parents? Second Marriage? I'll make sure you have No Worries! We'll make this a day to remember, in a good way! Whatever you decide, I wish you a joy-filled life together.

Commitment Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cathy H

Rev. Pam officiated my wedding on October 7 at Makray Memorial Golf Club. My husband and I are both very happy that we picked her to officiate. She was great to work with- very responsive and she captured exactly what we had envisioned! I thought the script she prepared was... Read More beautiful, especially a poem she had selected. She also injected some humor into the ceremony, which was great. She received so many compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend her to others!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sherry L

Pam made our wedding ceremony everything we hoped for and everything we wanted to be - from incorporating a chemical reaction demo to reading some quirky quotes, she personalized our ceremony and made it truly special. We had a wonderful experience working with her from... Read More beginning to finish. She took the initiative to write a ceremony draft when we were busy running around doing other things for the wedding. She helped to organize a quick and painless rehearsal with our parents and the bridal party the day before the wedding. She accommodated our schedule and was so easy to communicate with and work with. P.S. We are not religious and wanted a secular ceremony - what Pam did was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Shannon M

We couldn't have asked for anyone better than Rev. Pam for our beautiful wedding ceremony. She made us and all of our family and friends feel so special and important on our big day. It would not have been as perfect without her. Thank you Rev Pam for everything!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Sandra M

Rev. Pam is absolutely incredible. From the first email and phone call with her to the day of our ceremony, Pam brings a wealth of experience and professionalism that is unparallel to everyone we've previously meet. Not only did she listen she listen to our needs, but she was... Read More able to customize the ceremony in a way that fit with our expectations. Her support and guidance were invaluable throughout the process, from priming us with the script, offering alternatives, and to moderating our rehearsals, Pam was an amazing. If it were possible, I would give her 6 stars!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Allison E

Pam was WONDERFUL to work with. She definitely lives up to the "No Worry" name by taking control of the process and guiding you every step of the way. She's eloquent, a great listener and has a sense of humor; what more could you ask for?! We received several compliments... Read More about the length and content of our ceremony from our guests, which is a direct result of Pam's experience in officiating. Thanks, Pam!

Great ceremony! Thanks Rev. Pam!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Ryan M

Rev. Pam was wonderful. We interviewed 3 other officiants, and my husband and I were so happy to have found her! During our initial meeting we ended up choosing her because we felt that she would give our wedding a lot of attention and thought, she was very reasonably priced... Read More compared to some other officiants we met with who were offering the same services. We were very happy with our ceremony and her service. My husband and I met with her the first time, and then about a month before our wedding, I met with her again to go over our ceremony. She was great to work with, and very flexible with what we wanted to include / exclude from our ceremony. She also emailed me a full script about a week or so before our wedding so we would have a chance to review it and ensure it was everything we wanted. She also mailed our marriage certificate in for us the following business day. Overall, great experience with Rev. Pam! Highly recommend.

Wonderful Officiant

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Katie A

Rev. Pam's service was so good that our family and friends were asking how long she had known us, she just got everything perfect! Rev. Pam listened to our values, and respected both what we wanted and didn't want in the ceremony. She wrote a very special ceremony, that both... Read More brought tears to our eyes and made us laugh. I definitely recommend her!

Reverend Pamela put everyone at ease!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Katie K

Rev. Pam was so nice to work with. When we first spoke with her on the phone to our first meeting she was very organized and helped us plan the perfect ceremony to fit our wedding style. She was aware of how nervous everyone can be and was able to put us at ease before the... Read More ceremony started (she even sent me a kind text letting me know the groom looked handsome :) ). The ceremony she put together was light, relaxed and even managed to make people laugh - there was even some group participation which everyone loved. She really made our day special and we appreciate all the time and energy she put into it!

Lives up to her name

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Abby K

Rev. Pam was absolutely the best! She does a great job of making your ceremony about you and what you would like it to be. She has a great knack for being a calming presence. At the same time she was able to take charge and run a rehearsal for a pretty big wedding party with... Read More LOTS of kids! After the wedding we had numerous guests comment on how moving and personal our ceremony was. Pam was such a great part of our wedding and made the most important part, the ceremony, the best part!

2013-07-25T15:30:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Abby - Thank you for the nice comments! Wow! Hope your honeymoon was wonderful. Hi to Kyle. Hope to see you both again soon! (Can't wait to see all the pics!) Pam

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Alice W

Pam is the best! We got tons of complements from family and friends regarding our ceremony. Pam made it very personal and did just what we asked her to do - short and simple. She met with us in advance to discuss the process, showed up on time for the rehearsal and wedding,... Read More and always had us review the parts of the ceremony. She was really easy to get a hold of and always quickly responded to emails and requests. I would highly recommend Rev. Pam!

Listened to our ideas

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Jennifer M

Pam was great to work with. She listened to what we wanted and made great suggestions. She was easy to work with and incorporated our cultural traditions in our ceremony. Very happy with our big day, thanks to Pam!

Pam is wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Faith N

Pam was a pleasure to work with. She seemed genuinely interested in me and my fiancé and in helping us to create the perfect ceremony. She was flexible in meeting with us at times and locations that were convenient for us. She really seemed to go out of her way to be helpful... Read More which is quite rare nowadays. Our ceremony was wonderful and Pam really helped make our wedding day so very special. I would wholeheartedly recommend her. She is a gem and a wonderful person.