NOAH'S Event Venue - Fairview, Fort Worth & Irving

DALLAS/FT WORTH/IRVING, TX

NOAH'S Event Venue

You'll find the perfect space for any event at NOAH'S. Each room is tastefully designed as a contemporary and inviting backdrop, putting your event in the spotlight. Our open-vendor policy allows you to bring in any catering options that fit your event's needs. Call us today to schedule a tour!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Planning

MULTIPLE LOCATIONS:, DALLAS/FT WORTH/IRVING, TX

Beautiful Venue!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Lena Q

Noah's Las Colinas was such an amazing venue. They had so many options and their staff was extremely professional. Ultimately they shared the same interests as we did; to make sure our wedding was an event that will never be forgotten! Noahs is very affordable and worth every... Read More penny. If you are looking for a venue and have not found one yet, then look no more.

Awesome place for a wedding

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Shardai W

My mother found this place for our wedding on March 22 of this year. She made the perfect choice for choosing NOAH'S. They worked with us when it came to our budget and design. If I could do it over, I would still choose NOAH'S. You can go wrong with them at all future brides.

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Lizette C

We had our wedding at Noah's in Richardson, TX and loved everything about the venue! The staff was wonderful throughout the process and they were very flexible! I completely loved everything about Noah's!!!! I recommend this venue to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Janice T

We want take this time to thank the staff at Noah's for a job well done.... We were treat well and taken very good care of.. From the last minute changes to the smallest details they made it happen. Thank you again for such great service....

NOAHs Event Center in Fairview

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Catherine J

Everyone was VERY attentive and helpful and made sure that I was taken care before and during the wedding. Loved every moment!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Marisa A

REDUCE VENUE PRICE! Please call or text me for more info. I have paid off half already. 12 hour block. Looking to make a deal so its a win for both you and me. Lets make a deal. Selling my booking but you can schedule your own date. Marisa 4692580305

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Rebecca W

Beautiful venue and the staff was very helpful through the entire planning process!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Krista D

We held our reception at Noah's in Ft Worth on October 16th of this year. The staff was amazing to work with and made the process very easy for everyone involved. The venue was beautiful and all our vendors had great things to say about them. I would recommend to any bride and... Read More groom or for other family functions as well!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 ryan d

Seriously an amazing place. My wedding was so much more beautiful than I EVER thought it would be, and it is all due to Noah's. This venue is the first and only venue we looked at before booking. We were floored by the details of the space, the extra free things, and the... Read More reasonable prices. I got married here last night, and I have already recommended it to 2 other engaged couples. Not to mention the staff was fantastic.

Summer Bride

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Fifi N

I recently had my ceremony and reception at Noah's in Fort Worth. The venue is spacious and beautiful. We had access to the entire building the whole time which made it easier on the wedding party and guests to go from the ceremony room to the reception hall. Overall fit what... Read More you get this was a great venue for a diy type bride. I do suggest to visit their showcases and see for yourself how nice of a venue it is!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Read between the fine print they will take your money and will give you nothing back if you cancel. I had to cancel my wedding 11 months before the date and still they will not give me back my money! There is no reasoning with them at all! They will rebook my date with a new... Read More bride since my date was June! So they just doubled their income! They do not have a kitchen they have a ice machine ! The ugliest company I've ever dealt with!

Wonderful Place for a Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Laurie W

We had our wedding (ceremony and reception at Noah's in Richardson and it was great. It was everything we wanted and more. The people are so helpful even when I changed somethings last minute. They are very kind and will to give you guidance when needed. The ceiling grid... Read More decoration is beautiful and worth it. Just amazing. I would do it again and highly recommend this venue. Pefect for a wedding of about 100 guests.

Love Noah's!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Lauren M

Super easy to work with and very accommodating. We booked the venue for 12 hours and I ended up getting ready there and it was WONDERFUL! I got to watch the set up and get ready with all my girls and had plenty of room. The space was perfect for our 200 guests. Love the game... Read More room that offered a sanctuary for non-dancers and we used the chapel for food. It was spacious and there was always someone there from Noah's to help. I highly recommend them - they were super to work with!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Traci P

Loved, Loved, Loved my wedding reception at Noah’s! With all that is included, in addition to renting out the Main Hall, it’s definitely worth the price! The staff is great to work with and allowed me to make several appointments to make sure I had everything just right for... Read More the reception! All of the vendors reported the staff at Noah’s was easy to work with as well. When I entered the reception, everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Corey L

Noah's in Richardson, Tx was perfect!!! The girls were very attentive and helped us accomplish the wedding of our dreams! They really went above and beyond to accommodate us. My only two complaints was that the venue was a little warm (we found the AC and turned it down ;) and... Read More the seat on some of the chairs were dirty or ripped. But we have no regrets with this venue! Very clean, great bridal suite (big too, at one point we had 12 people in there comfortably), TWO kitchens, fun game room for the grooms suite, and plenty of space for our wedding of 150 people. We used the whole building and flipped the main hall for the ceremony to the reception. Our guests enjoyed using the large game room during the cocktail hour and the bar in there was perfect. We used the big patio to take some beautiful pictures during this time, and the room flip took less than an hour- these girls were incredible! We also purchased the ceiling package with beautiful lighting and a chandelier!!! It really made the wedding feel magical, and was completely worth the extra cost! We used their raised stage for our ceremony and it comfortably fit all 10 of bridesmaids and groomsmen plus us and our officiant. Then we lowered the stage for the reception and it made for a great transition of the space. Noah's is great because they don't nickle and dime you! We paid three costs: one for use of the whole building, two for security, and third for the ceiling package. Included in the use of the building were linens for all tables (a lot of color choices!!), up lighting, extra cocktail tables, and lanterns to decorate with. One venue tried to charge us $30 per table- that's crazy!!! Noah's doesn't do this. They're fantastic! Please do not hesitate, this was the best decision we made for our wedding, we loved it!! Thank you so much to the staff at Noah's for all their hard work!! We really appreciate you helping us plan our dream wedding.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Monica P

Noah's without a doubt made my wedding a dream come true! Besides the overall beauty of just the building, the decor that Noah's set up was absolutely gorgeous. I added my own touches here and there and it all turned out even better than I imagined it. The staff at Noah's is... Read More extremely welcoming and helpful. I worked primarily with Brittney who is no longer there but there is no doubt the other ladies are awesome as well. My guests were so impressed and they instantly loved my venue and continue to talk about how nice it was. I rented the whole building for 12 hours which was so great because my guests were able to spread out and enjoy themselves versus being confined to one room. I loved their open vendor policy which let me have more control of my wedding. Some venues want to control everything but Noah's is there to help you make your event whatever you want it to be. I cannot say enough great things about Noah's and I would HIGHLY recommend them. Great value, great experience, great memories.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 amber j

Noah's offered everything I was looking for. We had a gorgeous out door ceremony and then a exquisite indoor reception. It was all set up perfect for each part. They even revamped or slide show better than wet could. Love. Love. Love.

Noah's of Ft Worth-Fossil Creek

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Elaine B

The staff throughout the planning process were great! They allow you to visit the site as many or as few times as you'd like prior to the big day and even allow rehearsal to be done there(granted another even is not taking process when you want to pop in). They have a closet... Read More full of sample color swatches, lanterns, easels, and chandelier choices. All of which are included in the price. It is an open venue meaning you can bring in your own everything, which was great to personalize and make it fit your own plans. The space is very versatile and depending on hours or which rooms, the costs varies. We rented the entire building for a full 12h. They do have vendor suggestions if you need guidance but are not required. Cara was the staff member there on our big day. She was so great with our last minute changes and really helped us carry out what we had hoped for. It was a great experience and unique space perfect for the big day! I'd recommend this venue to anyone.

Reduced venue price!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Mandi D

Hello, Due to a cut in my wedding budget I'm having to cancel my venue. I have paid for a 9 hour block at Noahs event venue. It's so beautiful with open windows. Unfortunately my hours were cut at work. :(The vendor is allowing me to sell my building credit. I'm selling it for... Read More a discounted price then I originally paid for it. For more info feel free to call, text or email me! [email protected] Thanks!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Mitzi H

I loved this venue! I had my wedding at their Las Colinas location in Irving. It was beautiful and clean and everything I was looking for. The only issue I had with it was that there were only two staff members present which wouldn't have been a problem except that the one I... Read More could find didn't seem to know how to work their screens/projectors which was the selling point of the bride/groom rooms. Other than that, I am very happy with them.

November Fossil Creek Wedding

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Katie M

Excellent reception venue! One major attribute to this venue location is that it allows a bride free reign to customize and bring in almost everything. This venue provides an amazing space and supportive decoration for a bride who doesn't want to be limited and forced to choose... Read More between options on a list. Without exaggeration, they offer well over 75 different colored linen options for tables. They include uplighting (in many colors), chandeliers, tables, chairs, lanterns, easels for pictures. They offer different ceiling grid packages (all for the same price) that allow you to choose between different chandeliers and fabric ceiling draping. Another benefit, and maybe hinderance is that you can bring in your own food; they don't provide it. It helped me save money in the long run not being tied down to an expensive catering company; I chose an itallian restaurant. The staff are supportive and accomodating.

Loved Noah's!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Mary Beth W

My daughter had her reception at Noah's on Stacy Rd. in Allen, TX. We couldn't have been more pleased. For the money, the value was excellent. All tables were set up with the linens they provided which were very nice and included in the cost. We elected to pay extra for the... Read More draping which was beautiful and dramatic. We rented the entire facility and had about 170 people there, and there was plenty of room. The kids played in the game room, and there was plenty of room on the dance floor in the big room with 16 tables and a long head table. The staff was courteous and helpful, and we were able to get in any day of the week to look around and plan. The grounds are attractive and the lovely decor inside made it where you had to do very little else to decorate. BIG THUMBS UP!!

The Perfect Backdrop

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Amy Q

A perfect backdrop for any wedding. From the first time we stepped in for our first tour until the moment we exited as husband and wife, my husband and I have loved everything about Noah's. Noah's gives you the flexibility to make your wedding reflect you! Their flexibility with... Read More outside vendors also helps you to save money. Noah's is elegant meets rustic. The decor they already have make it easy for you to add a few pieces to personalize the venue without having to put out a bunch of bills. The ceiling packages are such a wonderful addition! The staff is remarkable and carry themselves so well! They are delighted to help with any and every detail to help make everything run smoothly. Alyssa Morgan is a gem and we REALLY enjoyed working with her. She went the extra mile multiple times for us. Thank you Noah's for being the perfect backdrop for our perfect day!

Noah's is the place!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

I recently got married on August 22, 2014! Thanks to Noah's the day was magical. Everything was better then I imagined and they did everything they agreed to do and more. They really cared about what I wanted and also about what I had envisioned. In a meeting months before the... Read More wedding we sat down and went over what I've always dreamed of, drew it out and then the day of Noah's made it happen. My reception was such a success and I'm so happy that I went to Noah's Event Center. I would refer anyone who wants an amazing wedding to go to Noah's! Thank you to everyone who made my day wonderful!

If you are looking for a bargain, PLEASE READ!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Nicole F

I booked Noah's Las Colinas for May 24, 2015 for a wedding. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I cancelled the wedding. The venue was paid in full for the ceremony and reception for a 12 hour block. For cancellations, My Noahs Event Center is allowing me to sell my booking. I am... Read More willing to sell the venue booking for $4200 for a 9 hour block (normal cost +$5200) and $4500 for a 12 hour block (normal +5500). Your wedding has to be booked prior than September 2, 2015. If you are interested, please email me [email protected] Thank you