NOAH'S Event Venue - Fairview, Fort Worth & Irving

DALLAS/FT WORTH/IRVING, TX

NOAH'S Event Venue

NOAH'S of Fairview: 351 Southward Ln, Fairview TX 75069 | NOAH'S of Fort Worth: 4301 Fossil Creek Blvd, Fort Worth TX 76137 | NOAH'S of Irving: 6101 E Campus Circle Dr, Irving TX 75063 Your dream transforms into a breathtaking reality at NOAH'S. Our versatile, contemporary design and unique ceiling grid technology offers unprecedented freedom for setting the perfect scene. Whether your style is romantic or modern, organic or dramatic, NOAH'S makes setting the ideal ambiance a breeze. Because we want every element to express your individuality, we are an open-vendor venue and allow you to bring in talent that fits your wedding vision. You call the shots when it comes to the layout, food, décor and other elements of your special day. Our staff will be there every step of the way!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Planning

MULTIPLE LOCATIONS:, DALLAS/FT WORTH/IRVING, TX

Beautiful Venue!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Lena Q

Noah's Las Colinas was such an amazing venue. They had so many options and their staff was extremely professional. Ultimately they shared the same interests as we did; to make sure our wedding was an event that will never be forgotten! Noahs is very affordable and worth every... Read More penny. If you are looking for a venue and have not found one yet, then look no more.

Awesome place for a wedding

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Shardai W

My mother found this place for our wedding on March 22 of this year. She made the perfect choice for choosing NOAH'S. They worked with us when it came to our budget and design. If I could do it over, I would still choose NOAH'S. You can go wrong with them at all future brides.

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Lizette C

We had our wedding at Noah's in Richardson, TX and loved everything about the venue! The staff was wonderful throughout the process and they were very flexible! I completely loved everything about Noah's!!!! I recommend this venue to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Malaquia B

First of beautiful venue, loved every inch!! But there were two ladies, the coordinators, that I did not care for. I saw them appear only to remove chairs, I had to go and look for one just to ask to turn down the air. I'm not sure what I paid them for in the venue... Read More pricing. But they did not ask but Maybe a few times to assist, I don't think even that. My rate is mostly due to the venue and the manager and another lady that booked our wedding. Kinda of put off by that lack of customer service.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 TyGer G

BUILDING CREDIT IN TEXAS ONLINE! FIANCE DECIDED HE DOESNT WANT TO GET MARRIED ANYMORE :(. THE CREDIT IS 3,624.00 EMAIL ME AT [email protected] if interested

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Monica D

We planned our ceremony and reception at Noah's in Las Colina's and it was turned out better than I expected. The ceremony in atrium @ 3:30 PM looked like heaven when I walked in as a bride. I did not rate this a five because the staff were not very helpful. Noah's email... Read More notifications are not customer friendly and the staff's communication is very limited. You would think as many events they plan weekly, month and yearly they could share ideas and suggestion when planning. However, we rented the whole venue and was left to do as we please :)

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Kathryn B

We used the Fort Worth location. The location was great and the staff was helpful. I am from out of town, so I had to get an approval to use the facility to get ready, which was ok. The thing I am most happy with is my pictures, the venue provided a great backdrop for... Read More beautiful pictures. The cost was high, but you get what you pay for, for the wedding venue.

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Tammie R

This place is the best especially if your a DIY bride like myself. They allow you to pretty much do what you want as long as you do not damage the property. The employees are amazing and patient. The venue itself is beautiful and come with pretty much everything you need such... Read More as tables, chairs, linens and even lanterns if you wish to use them. We booked the whole building and it was a smooth day because of it. Since i was a diy bride i did have to set up myself but at the end of the night if there isn't anything you want to take home they will clean it all up for you. (AWESOME!!) I would book here again for any future event.

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Nancy D

I booked our venue at the Noah's in Las Colinas at least a year in advance. I loved the fact that we could bring in our own catering and DIY a lot of the decorations. I only gave 3 stars because on the actual day of our venue, we had two staff members of Noah's, and they were... Read More probably the least help you could think of. When the reception room got really warm, my husband and two of my guests went searching for a staff member and couldn't find them. They knocked several times on the "staff only" room, but nobody answered. Finally, my friend (and guest) gave up and just started opening the doors to the rooms, and found the two staff members in the electrical room THAT WAS ALSO connected to the staff only room. You can't tell me that you couldn't hear us knocking on the next door. I also don't mind at all the staff eating, but if you're not going to be helpful and actually work at the venue, please don't eat my food. They didn't close the doors before my grand entrance like they said they would because they were NOWHERE to be found. They didn't straighten up the chairs at the ceremony before people came. They didn't do a dang thing at the venue. They're also impossible to get on the phone. If you call them, 9/10 times, it'll go straight to the corporate customer service office. But, of course, 9/10 times I called, I had a question about the actual venue that the corporate office would not know a thing about. I loved the venue because it was beautiful and the wedding was perfect. However, it was perfect because I have wonderful friends who helped set up and do the things the staff should have done. The Noah's staff was just the worst part of the wedding.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Janice T

We want take this time to thank the staff at Noah's for a job well done.... We were treat well and taken very good care of.. From the last minute changes to the smallest details they made it happen. Thank you again for such great service....

NOAHs Event Center in Fairview

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Catherine J

Everyone was VERY attentive and helpful and made sure that I was taken care before and during the wedding. Loved every moment!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Marisa A

REDUCE VENUE PRICE! Please call or text me for more info. I have paid off half already. 12 hour block. Looking to make a deal so its a win for both you and me. Lets make a deal. Selling my booking but you can schedule your own date. Marisa 4692580305

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Marisa A

REDUCE VENUE PRICE! Please call or text me for more info. I have paid off half already. 12 hour block. Looking to make a deal so its a win for both you and me. Lets make a deal. Selling my booking but you can schedule your own date. Marisa 469 258 0305

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Rebecca W

Beautiful venue and the staff was very helpful through the entire planning process!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Jackie S

I selected the Sugar Land location to host my wedding 2016. It's beautiful and spacious. I am working with Crystal Zumbrum, Event Coordinator at this location. Crystal is "AWESOME". She is detailed and very attentive to the Bride. I find planning so easy with her, because... Read More she offers ideas and suggestions. Crystal's personality is very warm and genuine always greets you with a smile and hug before you leave. The only downfall which is very small, it's where to take pictures outside. Your challenged with parking lots. A beautiful flower wall would be excellent addition inside. Ask for Crystal Zumbrum upon your arrival!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Krista D

We held our reception at Noah's in Ft Worth on October 16th of this year. The staff was amazing to work with and made the process very easy for everyone involved. The venue was beautiful and all our vendors had great things to say about them. I would recommend to any bride and... Read More groom or for other family functions as well!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 ryan d

Seriously an amazing place. My wedding was so much more beautiful than I EVER thought it would be, and it is all due to Noah's. This venue is the first and only venue we looked at before booking. We were floored by the details of the space, the extra free things, and the... Read More reasonable prices. I got married here last night, and I have already recommended it to 2 other engaged couples. Not to mention the staff was fantastic.

Summer Bride

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Fifi N

I recently had my ceremony and reception at Noah's in Fort Worth. The venue is spacious and beautiful. We had access to the entire building the whole time which made it easier on the wedding party and guests to go from the ceremony room to the reception hall. Overall fit what... Read More you get this was a great venue for a diy type bride. I do suggest to visit their showcases and see for yourself how nice of a venue it is!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Read between the fine print they will take your money and will give you nothing back if you cancel. I had to cancel my wedding 11 months before the date and still they will not give me back my money! There is no reasoning with them at all! They will rebook my date with a new... Read More bride since my date was June! So they just doubled their income! They do not have a kitchen they have a ice machine ! The ugliest company I've ever dealt with!

Wonderful Place for a Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Laurie W

We had our wedding (ceremony and reception at Noah's in Richardson and it was great. It was everything we wanted and more. The people are so helpful even when I changed somethings last minute. They are very kind and will to give you guidance when needed. The ceiling grid... Read More decoration is beautiful and worth it. Just amazing. I would do it again and highly recommend this venue. Pefect for a wedding of about 100 guests.

Love Noah's!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Lauren M

Super easy to work with and very accommodating. We booked the venue for 12 hours and I ended up getting ready there and it was WONDERFUL! I got to watch the set up and get ready with all my girls and had plenty of room. The space was perfect for our 200 guests. Love the game... Read More room that offered a sanctuary for non-dancers and we used the chapel for food. It was spacious and there was always someone there from Noah's to help. I highly recommend them - they were super to work with!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Traci P

Loved, Loved, Loved my wedding reception at Noah’s! With all that is included, in addition to renting out the Main Hall, it’s definitely worth the price! The staff is great to work with and allowed me to make several appointments to make sure I had everything just right for... Read More the reception! All of the vendors reported the staff at Noah’s was easy to work with as well. When I entered the reception, everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Corey L

Noah's in Richardson, Tx was perfect!!! The girls were very attentive and helped us accomplish the wedding of our dreams! They really went above and beyond to accommodate us. My only two complaints was that the venue was a little warm (we found the AC and turned it down ;) and... Read More the seat on some of the chairs were dirty or ripped. But we have no regrets with this venue! Very clean, great bridal suite (big too, at one point we had 12 people in there comfortably), TWO kitchens, fun game room for the grooms suite, and plenty of space for our wedding of 150 people. We used the whole building and flipped the main hall for the ceremony to the reception. Our guests enjoyed using the large game room during the cocktail hour and the bar in there was perfect. We used the big patio to take some beautiful pictures during this time, and the room flip took less than an hour- these girls were incredible! We also purchased the ceiling package with beautiful lighting and a chandelier!!! It really made the wedding feel magical, and was completely worth the extra cost! We used their raised stage for our ceremony and it comfortably fit all 10 of bridesmaids and groomsmen plus us and our officiant. Then we lowered the stage for the reception and it made for a great transition of the space. Noah's is great because they don't nickle and dime you! We paid three costs: one for use of the whole building, two for security, and third for the ceiling package. Included in the use of the building were linens for all tables (a lot of color choices!!), up lighting, extra cocktail tables, and lanterns to decorate with. One venue tried to charge us $30 per table- that's crazy!!! Noah's doesn't do this. They're fantastic! Please do not hesitate, this was the best decision we made for our wedding, we loved it!! Thank you so much to the staff at Noah's for all their hard work!! We really appreciate you helping us plan our dream wedding.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Monica P

Noah's without a doubt made my wedding a dream come true! Besides the overall beauty of just the building, the decor that Noah's set up was absolutely gorgeous. I added my own touches here and there and it all turned out even better than I imagined it. The staff at Noah's is... Read More extremely welcoming and helpful. I worked primarily with Brittney who is no longer there but there is no doubt the other ladies are awesome as well. My guests were so impressed and they instantly loved my venue and continue to talk about how nice it was. I rented the whole building for 12 hours which was so great because my guests were able to spread out and enjoy themselves versus being confined to one room. I loved their open vendor policy which let me have more control of my wedding. Some venues want to control everything but Noah's is there to help you make your event whatever you want it to be. I cannot say enough great things about Noah's and I would HIGHLY recommend them. Great value, great experience, great memories.

good place

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Macy G

the only down fall for this place is there is no place outside to take pictures, you have a lot of buildings close by. they should build a trills' behind the outdoor ceremony so you do not have the parking garage behind you. when I was looking at this venue I talk to three... Read More different people, sign up with one lady then when I went to start planning and went to set it up it is a different person, so each time I had different answers to questions. overall place was nice and they did a good job setting up the place the way I wanted it. I like the open vender policy it helps a lot when you are on a low budget.