NOAH'S Event Venue - Irving, Richardson & Frisco/Plano

Guest Capacity

MULTIPLE LOCATIONS:, Irving/Richardson/Plano, TX

Beautiful Venue!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Lena Q

Noah's Las Colinas was such an amazing venue. They had so many options and their staff was extremely professional. Ultimately they shared the same interests as we did; to make sure our wedding was an event that will never be forgotten! Noahs is very affordable and worth every... Read More penny. If you are looking for a venue and have not found one yet, then look no more.

Awesome place for a wedding

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Shardai W

My mother found this place for our wedding on March 22 of this year. She made the perfect choice for choosing NOAH'S. They worked with us when it came to our budget and design. If I could do it over, I would still choose NOAH'S. You can go wrong with them at all future brides.

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Lizette C

We had our wedding at Noah's in Richardson, TX and loved everything about the venue! The staff was wonderful throughout the process and they were very flexible! I completely loved everything about Noah's!!!! I recommend this venue to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Stephanie K

We loved this venue for our wedding! Very clean, modern, with good amenities to handle a wedding of 150-200 easily. We loved how we didn't have to relocate in-between the ceremony and reception. We used the reception hall to perform the ceremony and the staff performed a quick... Read More flip during cocktail hour. The staff is friendly and very accommodating leading up to our big day. We asked a ton of questions and they were super timely with their responses. The value for the wedding package was affordable with a long block of time to come in early, set-up, have all our events, and tear down. Overall, a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Melinda M

I absolutely fell in love with this venue. I did my homework and shopped around before making a commitment on a venue. Noah's was absolutely everything I wanted. I was super excited, but as the time grew closer to my wedding date, everything was not according to my contract.... Read More They overcharged me 3 times, they charged my bartender a fee and tried to do the same to my cater... I was not happy. This all happened 3 weeks before my wedding. Everything turned out okay.... after talking on the phone 3+ hours. My wedding day was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Just make sure to hold on to your contract!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 KRYSTAL J

such a wonderful place my wedding was all I could dream the staff was amazing and helpful RICHARDSON TX

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Tanaya K

I would highly recommend staying FAR AWAY from this venue and the NOAH's group in general. For my wedding, they made a lot of promises prior to signing the contract that they did not follow through on. The first problem was the lack of communication; it took several tries to get... Read More a hold of anyone during the planning process and the staff was NOT thorough. They didn't go through some of the key details such as lighting for my reception and when the night came, they fell severely short. I urgently contacted the staff onsite during my reception and had them turn on the lighting, which was done in the middle of my reception while the guests were wondering why the lights keep turning on and off. After speaking with the general management after the wedding, I was blamed for not bringing up lighting and other things during the planning discussion although this was supposed to be the event venue planners job. They simply said "she must have forgotten". Along with not following through on the many promises that are said to be "included" in the venue price, we had paid an additional $750 for ceiling decorations to make our reception hall more glamorous. The venue team was unable to put up the ceiling decorations although they had over 2 hours to do so between our ceremony and reception. We contacted the NOAH's team after the wedding to get a refund on the decorations they did not provide, and were rudely told that it was our fault for not giving them enough time and under no circumstances do they issue refunds. The way we have been treated has been atrocious!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jasmine J

I loved Noah's, Fort Worth. The property is beautiful, clean, and well maintained. My guests were "ooh"ing and "ahh"ing all night! The manager greeted me and told me to find him if I needed anything (which I did!). The tables, linens, chairs, and lanterns were all set up the way... Read More I'd asked before I arrived, and as a sweet surprise the pergola was decorated with a beautiful draped cloth! There was a mix up and I hadn't asked for it, but the manager (Bobby) kindly left it up for me and didn't charge us for it (normally the draping is an additional cost)! The ONLY thing (and I do mean the only thing) is that there are no speakers outside on the patio, so if you are having an outdoor ceremony there, you will need to bring your own speakers and microphones, but even so, I would still 100% recommend this property to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Malaquia B

First of beautiful venue, loved every inch!! But there were two ladies, the coordinators, that I did not care for. I saw them appear only to remove chairs, I had to go and look for one just to ask to turn down the air. I'm not sure what I paid them for in the venue... Read More pricing. But they did not ask but Maybe a few times to assist, I don't think even that. My rate is mostly due to the venue and the manager and another lady that booked our wedding. Kinda of put off by that lack of customer service.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Megan F

I had an amazing experience with Noah's in Richardson. Nicole (current manager) was a dream to work with. She made it her mission to make sure my wedding reception went exactly how I pictured. Noah's is flexible, fair priced, and doesn't try to nickel and dime you like other... Read More venues in Dallas. I would recommend Noah's Richardson to anyone!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 TyGer G

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Monica D

We planned our ceremony and reception at Noah's in Las Colina's and it was turned out better than I expected. The ceremony in atrium @ 3:30 PM looked like heaven when I walked in as a bride. I did not rate this a five because the staff were not very helpful. Noah's email... Read More notifications are not customer friendly and the staff's communication is very limited. You would think as many events they plan weekly, month and yearly they could share ideas and suggestion when planning. However, we rented the whole venue and was left to do as we please :)

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Tammie R

This place is the best especially if your a DIY bride like myself. They allow you to pretty much do what you want as long as you do not damage the property. The employees are amazing and patient. The venue itself is beautiful and come with pretty much everything you need such... Read More as tables, chairs, linens and even lanterns if you wish to use them. We booked the whole building and it was a smooth day because of it. Since i was a diy bride i did have to set up myself but at the end of the night if there isn't anything you want to take home they will clean it all up for you. (AWESOME!!) I would book here again for any future event.

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Nancy D

I booked our venue at the Noah's in Las Colinas at least a year in advance. I loved the fact that we could bring in our own catering and DIY a lot of the decorations. I only gave 3 stars because on the actual day of our venue, we had two staff members of Noah's, and they were... Read More probably the least help you could think of. When the reception room got really warm, my husband and two of my guests went searching for a staff member and couldn't find them. They knocked several times on the "staff only" room, but nobody answered. Finally, my friend (and guest) gave up and just started opening the doors to the rooms, and found the two staff members in the electrical room THAT WAS ALSO connected to the staff only room. You can't tell me that you couldn't hear us knocking on the next door. I also don't mind at all the staff eating, but if you're not going to be helpful and actually work at the venue, please don't eat my food. They didn't close the doors before my grand entrance like they said they would because they were NOWHERE to be found. They didn't straighten up the chairs at the ceremony before people came. They didn't do a dang thing at the venue. They're also impossible to get on the phone. If you call them, 9/10 times, it'll go straight to the corporate customer service office. But, of course, 9/10 times I called, I had a question about the actual venue that the corporate office would not know a thing about. I loved the venue because it was beautiful and the wedding was perfect. However, it was perfect because I have wonderful friends who helped set up and do the things the staff should have done. The Noah's staff was just the worst part of the wedding.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Janice T

We want take this time to thank the staff at Noah's for a job well done.... We were treat well and taken very good care of.. From the last minute changes to the smallest details they made it happen. Thank you again for such great service....

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 priscilla c

Noahs in Richardson was the most perfect beautiful very romantic VENUE. Our wedding was perfect just like the way we dreamed of. From the ceiling décor, chandelier, lightening. We rented the whole building and I must SAY it was all worth it.. Staff was so humble. Eric and I got... Read More a lot of compliments from our guests. thank you so much,

NOAHs Event Center in Fairview

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Catherine J

Everyone was VERY attentive and helpful and made sure that I was taken care before and during the wedding. Loved every moment!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Rebecca W

Beautiful venue and the staff was very helpful through the entire planning process!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 ryan d

Seriously an amazing place. My wedding was so much more beautiful than I EVER thought it would be, and it is all due to Noah's. This venue is the first and only venue we looked at before booking. We were floored by the details of the space, the extra free things, and the... Read More reasonable prices. I got married here last night, and I have already recommended it to 2 other engaged couples. Not to mention the staff was fantastic.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Read between the fine print they will take your money and will give you nothing back if you cancel. I had to cancel my wedding 11 months before the date and still they will not give me back my money! There is no reasoning with them at all! They will rebook my date with a new... Read More bride since my date was June! So they just doubled their income! They do not have a kitchen they have a ice machine ! The ugliest company I've ever dealt with!

Wonderful Place for a Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Laurie W

We had our wedding (ceremony and reception at Noah's in Richardson and it was great. It was everything we wanted and more. The people are so helpful even when I changed somethings last minute. They are very kind and will to give you guidance when needed. The ceiling grid... Read More decoration is beautiful and worth it. Just amazing. I would do it again and highly recommend this venue. Pefect for a wedding of about 100 guests.

Love Noah's!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Lauren M

Super easy to work with and very accommodating. We booked the venue for 12 hours and I ended up getting ready there and it was WONDERFUL! I got to watch the set up and get ready with all my girls and had plenty of room. The space was perfect for our 200 guests. Love the game... Read More room that offered a sanctuary for non-dancers and we used the chapel for food. It was spacious and there was always someone there from Noah's to help. I highly recommend them - they were super to work with!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Brittney J

Noah's in Richardson was the perfect place for our wedding! The staff went above and beyond to make everything perfect. People told us it was the most beautiful venue they had ever been to. The staff was easy to work with and they all chipped in to help flip the room from... Read More ceremony to reception. It was a stress free wedding having everything we needed in one place. We loved using the lanterns they provided for the aisle and centerpieces. We highly recommend having your wedding at Noah's!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Traci P

Loved, Loved, Loved my wedding reception at Noah’s! With all that is included, in addition to renting out the Main Hall, it’s definitely worth the price! The staff is great to work with and allowed me to make several appointments to make sure I had everything just right for... Read More the reception! All of the vendors reported the staff at Noah’s was easy to work with as well. When I entered the reception, everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Corey L

Noah's in Richardson, Tx was perfect!!! The girls were very attentive and helped us accomplish the wedding of our dreams! They really went above and beyond to accommodate us. My only two complaints was that the venue was a little warm (we found the AC and turned it down ;) and... Read More the seat on some of the chairs were dirty or ripped. But we have no regrets with this venue! Very clean, great bridal suite (big too, at one point we had 12 people in there comfortably), TWO kitchens, fun game room for the grooms suite, and plenty of space for our wedding of 150 people. We used the whole building and flipped the main hall for the ceremony to the reception. Our guests enjoyed using the large game room during the cocktail hour and the bar in there was perfect. We used the big patio to take some beautiful pictures during this time, and the room flip took less than an hour- these girls were incredible! We also purchased the ceiling package with beautiful lighting and a chandelier!!! It really made the wedding feel magical, and was completely worth the extra cost! We used their raised stage for our ceremony and it comfortably fit all 10 of bridesmaids and groomsmen plus us and our officiant. Then we lowered the stage for the reception and it made for a great transition of the space. Noah's is great because they don't nickle and dime you! We paid three costs: one for use of the whole building, two for security, and third for the ceiling package. Included in the use of the building were linens for all tables (a lot of color choices!!), up lighting, extra cocktail tables, and lanterns to decorate with. One venue tried to charge us $30 per table- that's crazy!!! Noah's doesn't do this. They're fantastic! Please do not hesitate, this was the best decision we made for our wedding, we loved it!! Thank you so much to the staff at Noah's for all their hard work!! We really appreciate you helping us plan our dream wedding.

Meet The President

Bil Bowser

William “Bil” Bowser is the founder and CEO of Noah Corporation. Bil hails from Gibsonburg, OH and he founded his first company in 1986 while studying civil engineering at BYU. Bil founded Noah Corporation in 2003 after he was unable to find high-tech meeting space to rent. The first NOAH’S Event Venue opened in Utah in 2007 and there are now more than 30 locations nationwide. Noah Corporation includes NOAH’S Linens, EMZARA and CUBIT Software, cementing NOAH’S as a leader in the event industry. Bil has 4 children and 4 grandsons. He lives in Park City, UT with Susanna, his wife of 32 years.

Start a Conversation!