Noboleis Vineyards Wedding

Augusta, MO

Book Your Wedding with Noboleis Vineyards Wedding

A TENTED IN AUGUSTA, MO

Located in Missouri’s wine country near St. Louis in Augusta, Noboleis Vineyards is a delightful place to have an idyllic outdoor wedding. There is something for everyone to love at the winery, from the peaceful scenery full of vines and trees to the rustic house and wine cellars. You can personalize your wedding experience to make it as elegant or as relaxed as you want the ambience to be. Noboleis Vineyards can be a place to see and be seen or simply to be yourself among friends.

There is only one location at the venue where wedding receptions are typically held. The pavilion tent on a hillside at the winery is the site for receptions. It is the ideal size to hold up to 200 guests.

People who had their weddings at the Noboleis Vineyards outdoor venue praise the friendly and helpful staff and especially the wedding planner Merry Gnaegy. A caterer that works closely with Noboleis Vineyards, can accommodate a wide range of tastes and dietary needs. Noboleis Vineyards is available for both daytime and evening weddings.

The event staff at Noboleis Vineyards are experts at getting ready for weddings and receptions and making sure that the show must go on. When the weather changes unexpectedly, they make the necessary adjustments to the pavilion tent. Even though the venue is a winery, the event planners go out of their way to help the bride and groom get food (or even beer) that the bride and groom want to serve to their guests. They are even experts at helping guests get home safely after a day in which wine was one of the main attractions.

Noboleis Vineyards offers some additional perks to make your wedding day even more enjoyable.

• Bridal suite
  • Tiered bar options
  • Chairs for ceremony

Noboleis Vineyards

Looking for your dream wedding in a vineyard? Noboleis Vineyards offers panoramic views of rolling hillsides while the surrounding vineyards offer the backdrop to an outdoor ceremony and/or a reception for up to 200+ people in our tented pavilion. There's a Bride's Loft for getting ready, plus great photo spots in our vineyards and cellar. Catering and bar options available upon request.

• Outdoor - Covered

Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

100 Hemsath Road, Augusta, MO (636) 482-4500
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Courtney L

This place is so wonderful! The view alone is simply breathtaking, but when you include the thoughtful, caring and creative staff (especially the wedding coordinator Merry), the delicious wine, the affordable price, bridal suite, romantic twinkling lights under the big white... Read More tent, beautiful sunset and starry night sky this place became my fairy tale wedding. It was perfect for my husband and me.

2016-07-03T12:56:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind comments, Courtney. It was truly our pleasure to help provide you and Andrew with your "fairy tale" wedding. You looked like a princess! We hope you'll come visit us often to enjoy our views and our wine, and to reminisce about... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jillian W

Absolutely amazing from start to finish. The stunning views of the vineyard and the perfect ambiance of the reception. It was everything we had imagined. Noboleis Vineyards made planning a wedding simple. Merry and the staff were very lovely to work with. Merry meets with you... Read More to go over details and works with your vendors behind the scenes. The "open house" for all the upcoming weddings was a blast. Meeting other couples, the owners, checking out preferred vendors. Tasting the menu options and selecting the wine list. Seriously made planning a wedding simple, and stress free. Truly wouldn't have changed anything. We first visited the vineyard as strangers but they made us feel like family. Noboleis will forever be a favorite place to visit.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Anna S

Noboleis Vineyards was the perfect venue! The vineyards are so beautiful and it was the perfect backdrop for our photos. Everything about the venue is so pretty, I felt like we didn't need to spend a lot of money on decorations because the scenery really was the focal point.... Read More Merry was such a wonderful coordinator and made sure we thought about all the details before the big day. I really felt like I didn't have to stress because everything was taken care of. The staff was friendly and so helpful. We did a barbecue dinner with the caterer and our guests loved it. I would highly recommend Noboleis to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Laura D

Our daughter's wedding was at Noboleis in May. From the moment we saw the beautiful setting and met with Merry the wedding coordinator we knew we were in good hands. The day was absolutely beautiful and Merry was on hand through out the whole process making things stress... Read More free. All the staff at Noboleis was wonderful. The food and wine were terrific. We had compliments from all the guests on the venue. Friends are still talking about it. Thanks for making the day so special.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Janet E

I cannot express how grateful we are to the crew at Noboleis. Merry G. was wonderful to work with and provided excellent advice and guidance throughout the planning of the wedding. She was extremely detailed in the planning and always returned phone calls and emails within 24... Read More hrs. She worked so very hard to make the day beautiful. At every visit to the winery, be it a tasting, bringing items to the winery for the wedding, or the wedding event itself the staff was so happy to help and really made us feel like they were in it with you. The band we chose had some difficult requirements and the management worked with the band to make it work. We delivered our food (which was also delicious) a little differently but Merry and the caterer worked with us to make it happen. The catering company also provided us a personalized tasting on a Sunday morning at the restaurant because we couldn't make the date that the winery had set for a group tasting. We also feel that the Noboleis wine is the best in the area so that was another bonus for our wine drinkers. The winery provided an atmosphere that allowed us to feel as though we were having a large picnic in our own home. People were playing games, they ate their dinner under the tree, some danced on the tent dance floor but others in the grass. It was a great experience and we thank them for the hard work they put forth to make it happen.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Christina E

We couldn't have been happier with our experience at Noboleis. From the first time we met Merry, the wedding coordinator at Noboleis, we felt absolute confidence that she would try her best to make our wedding everything we envisioned. Merry was great at responding to emails in... Read More a timely manner, no matter how little our question, throughout the entire process. Closer to our wedding day, she scheduled a meeting, where she walked us through the timeline of our wedding day, so we were all on the same page, which gave us a great peace of mind that everything would run smoothly. In the end, our wedding was perfect from the beautiful lush green scenery, to the food, to the wine, to Merry remembering even the smallest details we had asked of her. However, it wasn't just Merry who made this day go perfectly, it was the entire staff at Noboleis. They were all incredibly kind and professional. I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Casey P

I am so, so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Noboleis! From the moment my mom and I dropped by one afternoon on a whim, to our actual wedding day, everything was perfect. Every staff member we encountered was kind and accommodating, and Merry was a total dream to work... Read More with. She made sure our wedding day went off without a hitch, and worked with our vendors to make everything a true team effort. I had people telling me all evening that our venue was amazing and that ours was one of the very best weddings they had ever been to! The ceremony area was absolutely picturesque, and the tent was a total dream location to hold dinner and dancing. The groomsmen were even sending photos of the grounds to their families and talking about what an awesome place we'd found. I was happy to show our guests the beautiful area where I grew up, and we cannot wait to come back for many visits in the future.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle W

Absolutely beautiful location. Merry, Susan, and the rest of their staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They helped throughout the planning process and were there the day of to make sure everything went as we wanted it to. We couldn't have asked for more and are... Read More extremely happy that we chose Noboleis as our venue for our wedding and reception.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lizzie G

Noboleis is stunning, best view of any winery in St. Charles County! The winery provides many very nice things for the wedding like the white tent, wine barrels, and arbor but the view was the biggest draw. The wedding coordinator Merry, was fantastic and a huge asset to... Read More Noboleis. She did a great job coordinating everything and making sure things went perfectly! I highly recommend Noboleis!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Kelly M

This venue was a perfect place for our wedding. The grounds were absolutely beautiful and the staff were fantastic! I highly recommend this location!

2016-08-25T11:16:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kelly, for your recommendation. It was truly our pleasure to work with you and Cole to plan the wedding and execute the wedding of your dreams. Congratulations, and please come back to visit us when you're in Missouri.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Stacy R

My husband and I fell in love with Noboleis Vineyards from the moment we first arrived at the winery. We absolutely LOVED the setup for the ceremony and reception overlooking the vineyards, and the venue could accommodate our larger guest list (about 220 people). The venue is... Read More incredibly romantic, and our pictures in the vineyards turned out beautifully. Although the ceremony took place outside, they had their reception tent (with roll-down sides) where the ceremony would have taken place in case of rain. The wedding coordinator, Merry, is so sweet, caring and organized. She provided an outline to help us determine all the details for our wedding day, and was always provided an answer to whatever questions I had. The staff at Noboleis helped set up and take down the decor for our ceremony and reception, which was incredibly helpful. This was the perfect wedding day for my husband and I, and we would highly recommend Noboleis Vineyards to any couple considering a romantic winery wedding!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Maura B

Noboleis Vineyards is an absolutely breathtaking wedding venue! The staff are extremely helpful and wedding coordinator Merry helped us think through and plan for every detail! Our wedding guests could not stop talking about the beautiful scenery and the peaceful setting. If... Read More you're looking for a venue in Missouri wine country, there is no place better than Noboleis!

2016-07-03T12:59:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Maura. All the Noboleis staff loved working your wedding, and especially enjoyed the music of your talented family and friends. We hope that you and Brent will stay in touch, and come visit whenever you're back in St. Louis.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Ashley G

We had our ceremony at Noboleis Vineyards and it was amazing! The vineyards themselves are gorgeous which makes for awesome pictures! Merry is the coordinator is and she is extremely nice and accommodating. Chairs, wine barrels, and an arbor are provided and they will set up... Read More decorations for you. Guys can hang out in the wine cellar while the girls get ready in the bride's loft, which are also fun areas for pictures. Love!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

If you're looking for a place to have your wedding, or just to spend the day, this is THE place! We had my brother's wedding here last weekend and they were wonderful! Merry, the wedding coordinator made us feel at ease from the minute we arrived for the rehearsal. Everything... Read More was set up perfectly and she was very professional about everything. On the wedding day, she was there to greet us as soon as we arrived with the bridal party. The bridal loft were we got ready was gorgeous! She has it all ready, complete with a few bottles of wine chilled to calm our nerves! The landscaping is beautiful. Her sister was the officiant and she was amazing! The food was THE best I've ever had at a wedding! The staff catered to us every step of the way. I would highly recommend their venue, wine, and everything about them! The only downfall of our experience was problems with the Best Western in Washington (don't plan on staying there! See review.), but that was completely unrelated to the wonderful experience we had at Noboleis. Thanks again Noboleis for taking such great care of our family and guests! If you plan your wedding or event here, you can rest assure it will be an amazing day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Katie M

Merry and the staff at Noboleis were EXCEPTIONAL! She was an absolute joy to work with. She was wonderful at communication and made our day seamless and perfect (even in the midst of a torrential downpour:) I highly recommend choosing Noboleis for your event/wedding. The... Read More scenery, wine, atmosphere, etc. was perfect. Wish we could do it all over again!

Perfect Wedding at Noboleis

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Keary H

My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding at Noboleis! Everything was just perfect! We had our ceremony and reception on site and used the preferred caterer, Artistic Affairs. Artistic Affairs provided unique food options that went over really well with our guests. The... Read More venue itself is beautiful. The staff is kind and helpful. And above all the Wedding Coordinator, Merry Gnaegy, is wonderful in every way. She helped us so much throughout the process and ensured everything went smoothly on the big day. Merry allowed us to personalize the event so that it really became our own. Both of our mothers also adored her! Merry met with us several times and was always quick to answer questions. She is really something special! THANK YOU MERRY and thank you Noboleis!!!!

Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

My husband and I really appreciate all that Noboleis did for us. Merry was an excellent and amazing coordinator. The vineyard was perfect for a fall wedding and the staff quickly adjusted to the cold front that hit us the weekend of the wedding. We got so many compliments about... Read More the catering service associated with the venue and the wine. The venue went well out of their way to get a beer we grew up drinking from one of their vendors to add a real personal touch. The staff was excellent. Without a doubt, the staff is why our wedding went off without a hitch. We absolutely loved using you guys.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Lindsay S

Choosing Noboleis Vineyards for our wedding venue was absolutely one of the best decisions we made throughout or wedding planning process! When we decided to have a large wedding vs a destination, we decided that the venue must have beautiful views, then we came across Noboleis... Read More which I must say exceeds beautiful views with BREATHTAKING views! No matter where you are at Noboleis, the view truly is breathtaking! Having never been to Noboleis prior to the venue search, it very quickly became one of our favorite places to visit and enjoy a beautiful day or just grab lunch! The wine at Noboleis is also one of my favorite MO wines now--my go to!! Merry, was absolutely wonderful to work with! Having been an indecisive, anxious and overwhelmed bride, Merry was truly a God send! She was so accommodating, patient and kind to us! She met with us multiple times when we were getting overwhelmed and after each visit, I immediately felt calmer and back on track because she really knows what she is doing and truly cares about your vision for your big day and you as a couple! She went above and beyond for us and we can't thank her enough for helping our big day perfect! The staff at Noboleis and with the catering company, Artistic Affairs, were wonderful and professional! We received so many compliments on the food and service. They also helped set up and tear down our decor! The staff kept the show going all while being discrete and 'unnoticed'! ...perfect! Although the tent was stunning, many of our guests also enjoyed the fact that they could move about the vineyard and outside of the tent to play the yard games we supplied, socialize and enjoy the stunning views! It was the perfect set up for us! We would highly recommend Noboleis as your perfect venue for any event!!

2015-07-19T10:21:50 Response from the vendor

Lindsay, Thanks so much for your kind comments and positive review. It was such a pleasure to be a part of the planning and the celebrating of your wedding. All the staff at Noboleis love what we do, and it's so nice to know that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Noboleis went above and beyond and exceed my expectations. Our wedding was on June 12, 2015 and I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful setting. Merry was outstanding to work with the day of the wedding. She went out of her way to make sure everyone was comfortable.... Read More Artistic Affairs is their name caterer and their food is amazing. The cook truly does an amazing job! We had a wide range from vegans, vegetarians to meat lovers and Artistic Affairs handled it with easy! This truly is an amazing place and I 100% recommend it to anyone looking for a nice beautiful outdoor wedding.

2015-06-17T13:55:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Brittany! It was such fun working with you and Tim. I've got some great photos to share with you. I hope you'll visit us often and bring your friends. Congratulations, and may the happiness you felt on your wedding day continue through many years... Read Less Read More

Incredible Day

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Lesley W

I cannot begin to express how amazing this location was for our special day. We worked with Merry on all the details and it was perfect! The day of the wedding I did not want to see my groom until I walked down the aisle, so Merry helped some of our friends with getting... Read More everything set-up from our Unity Sand Ceremony to centerpieces and seating charts. She kept me calm, which being a bride on your wedding day, is not an easy task. The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking. The background for the ceremony overlooks the vineyard and between that view and the blue skies and white fluffy clouds you could not ask for a better place to get married! I would recommend this location to anyone that would listen and welcome the opportunity to talk to anyone about our day and experience!

2015-06-17T13:50:39 Response from the vendor

Lesley - Thanks so much for your kind remarks. It was truly our pleasure to help with the wedding planning and join in the celebration with you and Dan. You were such a lovely bride, and your family and guests were wonderful people. Please stay... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Kayla W

We were married last June at Noboleis Vineyards, and let me tell you...IT WAS THE BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE! I might be a little biased, but my wedding day was truly one out of a fairy tale! I owe a huge thanks to the team at Noboleis for making the day so carefree and... Read More memorable. From the very beginning, the wedding planner was helpful and attentive. She showed us around several times, saved me corks throughout the year for my favors, and made sure each step of day went off without a hitch. The day of our wedding was beautiful and laid-back for myself and husband, our families, and wedding party; because, the staff took care of all of the set-up and decorating. I would 100% recommend having your wedding at Noboleis Vineyards because the facilities are top-notch, the staff is friendly and extremely helpful, and the view is unforgettable!

2015-05-12T12:25:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was beautiful and we were honored to be a part of your most special day. It is people like you and your family that make our job so fulfilling, so thank you for the opportunity to share... Read Less Read More

Reception venue review

Reviewed on 3/08/2015

We had our wedding reception here on September 27 and were extremely happy with everything. The scenary was beautiful; the seating area (event tent) sits on top of a hillside where we could see the vineyard below us and watched the sun set behind us. The employees were very... Read More helpful and set everything up for us. We were able to bring in our own caterer, and they were very flexible in helping us make our day the way we wanted it to be. We received many compliments for how beautiful our reception was. I would definitley refer other couples to check it out. -Rachel

Fall Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Anna S

Our mid October 2014 wedding at Noboleis was amazing. I am a perfectionist and was extremely pleased with the venue, staff, service, and overall experience. Paige, the Sales & Operations Manager, was flexible, accamodating, easy to work with, and took charge the big day to... Read More ensure everything (and everyone) flowed seamlessly. The ceremony was on the hill overlooking the vineyard at 6pm, just before sunset. My pictures are breathtaking. The reception was in the tent on the vineyard grounds as well, and the staff set a bar up on the inside. The wedding and reception were gorgeous and went off without a hitch. My guests had fun (a little too much), and the staff was helpful in ensuring everyone went home safely. I highly recommend Noboleis Vineyards for your special day.

2015-03-30T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Anna, Thanks so much for your kind comments. Come back and visit us!

Beautiful Evening

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Brigid F

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice to have our wedding and reception at Noboleis. Our ceremony was in the green grass and our reception overlooked the beautiful vineyard. The staff and service was exceptional and our night went off without a hitch. I wouldn't... Read More change a thing about our evening.

Noboleis Vineyards wedding

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Corey H

My husband and I are so thankful that we chose to have our wedding at Noboleis Vineyards! The wedding coordinator was extremely helpful in the entire planning process. She, along with each Noboleis employee we communicated with, showed genuine care for our special day. Their... Read More willingness to help us in any way they could made it easier for us to simply enjoy the day! They also recommended excellent catering and DJ services as well as decoration advice! It was nice to get help from experts in the business. While the service was great, our absolute favorite part about having our wedding at Noboleis was the setting. The scenery is breathtaking!