Noboleis Vineyards Wedding

Augusta, MO

Book Your Wedding with Noboleis Vineyards Wedding

A TENTED IN AUGUSTA, MO

Located in Missouri’s wine country near St. Louis in Augusta, Noboleis Vineyards is a delightful place to have an idyllic outdoor wedding. There is something for everyone to love at the winery, from the peaceful scenery full of vines and trees to the rustic house and wine cellars. You can personalize your wedding experience to make it as elegant or as relaxed as you want the ambience to be. Noboleis Vineyards can be a place to see and be seen or simply to be yourself among friends.

There is only one location at the venue where wedding receptions are typically held. The pavilion tent on a hillside at the winery is the site for receptions. It is the ideal size to hold up to 200 guests.

People who had their weddings at the Noboleis Vineyards outdoor venue praise the friendly and helpful staff and especially the wedding planner Merry Gnaegy. A caterer that works closely with Noboleis Vineyards, can accommodate a wide range of tastes and dietary needs. Noboleis Vineyards is available for both daytime and evening weddings.

The event staff at Noboleis Vineyards are experts at getting ready for weddings and receptions and making sure that the show must go on. When the weather changes unexpectedly, they make the necessary adjustments to the pavilion tent. Even though the venue is a winery, the event planners go out of their way to help the bride and groom get food (or even beer) that the bride and groom want to serve to their guests. They are even experts at helping guests get home safely after a day in which wine was one of the main attractions.

Noboleis Vineyards offers some additional perks to make your wedding day even more enjoyable.

• Bridal suite
  • Tiered bar options
  • Chairs for ceremony

Noboleis Vineyards

Looking for your dream wedding in a vineyard? Noboleis Vineyards offers panoramic views of rolling hillsides while the surrounding vineyards offer the backdrop to an outdoor ceremony and/or a reception for up to 200+ people in our tented pavilion. There's a Bride's Loft for getting ready, plus great photo spots in our vineyards and cellar. Catering and bar options available upon request.

• Outdoor - Covered

Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

100 Hemsath Road, Augusta, MO (636) 482-4500
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rachel D

My fiance and I looked into multiple wedding venues after getting engaged, but as soon as we met with the wedding coordinator (Merry) at Noboleis we both immediately knew this was the place for us to get married. From the moment we chose Noboleis, the process was smooth and we... Read More were very well taken care of by staff. We were especially thankful for Merry who quickly responded to any questions we had leading up to the wedding and helped with everything from rehearsal dinner coordinating, to helping get decorations set up, and so many more things that made the big day stress free! The vineyards are beautiful and we could not ask for a lovelier backdrop for photos and saying "I Do." Guests were very complimentary to the food and wine and the tent where the reception was held was beautifully lit. They also have fans or heaters to use free of charge depending on the weather. You are in good hands if you choose Noboleis for your special day!

2017-10-18T08:47:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind comments, Rachel. You were a gorgeous bride, and we were honored to host your and Matt's dream wedding. We wish you continued happiness and hope you'll stay in touch and come back to visit us often. Can't wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jillian W

Absolutely amazing from start to finish. The stunning views of the vineyard and the perfect ambiance of the reception. It was everything we had imagined. Noboleis Vineyards made planning a wedding simple. Merry and the staff were very lovely to work with. Merry meets with you... Read More to go over details and works with your vendors behind the scenes. The "open house" for all the upcoming weddings was a blast. Meeting other couples, the owners, checking out preferred vendors. Tasting the menu options and selecting the wine list. Seriously made planning a wedding simple, and stress free. Truly wouldn't have changed anything. We first visited the vineyard as strangers but they made us feel like family. Noboleis will forever be a favorite place to visit.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Anna S

Noboleis Vineyards was the perfect venue! The vineyards are so beautiful and it was the perfect backdrop for our photos. Everything about the venue is so pretty, I felt like we didn't need to spend a lot of money on decorations because the scenery really was the focal point.... Read More Merry was such a wonderful coordinator and made sure we thought about all the details before the big day. I really felt like I didn't have to stress because everything was taken care of. The staff was friendly and so helpful. We did a barbecue dinner with the caterer and our guests loved it. I would highly recommend Noboleis to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Dianne O

Merry and the Noboleis team where some of the best i have ever had the pleasure to work with. Merry's attention to detail was beyond what was expected. The venue is simply stunning and i would highly recommend it to anyone who's holding a function either large or small.... Read More Thanks again Merry you are the best !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Allison E

Abosolutely perfect day! We only had the reception here but it was so beautiful. Merry made sure everything went smoothly and was there for us throughout the entire planning process. She always responded quick to emails and helped make sure that the reception went off without... Read More a hitch. I got so many compliments on how wonderful the venue was. So many amazing photo’s, great food and wine! I don’t plan on getting married again but if I did I would totally do it again at Noboleis! Can’t wait to just go back and drink wine. So great! Highly recommend if you want a great place with great views, people and atmosphere!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Karen H

This place was a dream for everyone, including the guests. The scenery is amazing, the staff so professional and truly a family based venue. We felt welcome to bring kites and games for everyone to play with and they even provided a fire for the guests to enjoy our s'mores bar.... Read More But by far the best secret weapon is Merry Gnaegy, the wedding coordinator! Nothing was left to chance with her and we were grateful for her expert opinions. You will not be disappointed if you choose this venue, I guarantee!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 michelle d

My daughter's wedding and reception was at Noboleis on 10/7/17. It was absolutely perfect. Merry did an amazing job as our coordinator, from the very beginning. She assisted with decisions and kept us informed every step of the way. The venue was clean, the food was delicious.... Read More It was the most breathtaking view I've ever seen during a wedding. We were lucky enough to also have a giant full harvest moon view throughout our reception. Thank you Merry and Noboleis staff for everything. I will recommend this venue to anyone who will listen!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Janice D

We chose Noboleis Vineyard for my daughter's venue and it was the perfect choice. I can't say enough about their wedding coordinator, Merry. From the initial sit down to the cleanup after the reception she was a class act. She answered all of our questions via phone call, text... Read More or email. She laid out all paperwork with clear dates and services. We were in great hands. The location is beautiful being surrounded by vineyards on top of a high hill. Their mulberry tree makes for a nice place for family and friends to sit and visit away from the music if they wish. They only use one good vendor but our guests were very complimentary about the food and you can do s food tasting before choosing menu items. They have just completed a new lift area that is a brides dream complete with kitchen, shower/bathroom and plenty of space for bridesmaid and bride preparations. Loved the space! Guests commented that they really enjoyed not having to travel from ceremony to reception. While we were finishing up family photos, there was plenty of space and tables for guests to mingle and relax. The wine and beer selection is quite extensive and agsin our guests were complimentary about the drink options and service. I would recommend Noboleis to any who are looking for a hassle free venue, with excellent service and attention to detail.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Marlene D

Where do I start? My wedding was simply amazing. The staff at Nobeleis was helpful every step of the way. They made what would have been a stressful day, fun and smooth. M, the wedding planner, was organized, fun and was willing to work with us for any type of request. The venue... Read More is perfect, the view is picture perfect and provided our family with some great forever pictures. You can tell it is family owned and they want to make your day just as if it was their own. We hired a photographer and D.J. from complete weddings which they suggested, and they were so great! The food and drinks were top-notch. The timing of the event went perfect, we were never waiting on anything or anyone. The space for the reception was open, which allowed guests to mingle and take their own pictures with the scenery. It was a very hot day but with the nice breeze, it turned out to be perfect. We have already recommended and would recommend that if you are looking for a winery wedding that this would be a perfect spot.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Bridget M

Noboleis was a fantastic wedding venue! It is beautiful and the staff was awesome! They made sure my wedding day was perfect. I did not have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend Noboleis to anyone looking for an outdoor venue.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Callie M

Loved the venue, food was great, Merry the coordinator is awesome and so very helpful! Wish the new bridal loft would've been done for our day, but the pictures of it look gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Laura D

Our daughter's wedding was at Noboleis in May. From the moment we saw the beautiful setting and met with Merry the wedding coordinator we knew we were in good hands. The day was absolutely beautiful and Merry was on hand through out the whole process making things stress... Read More free. All the staff at Noboleis was wonderful. The food and wine were terrific. We had compliments from all the guests on the venue. Friends are still talking about it. Thanks for making the day so special.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Janet E

I cannot express how grateful we are to the crew at Noboleis. Merry G. was wonderful to work with and provided excellent advice and guidance throughout the planning of the wedding. She was extremely detailed in the planning and always returned phone calls and emails within 24... Read More hrs. She worked so very hard to make the day beautiful. At every visit to the winery, be it a tasting, bringing items to the winery for the wedding, or the wedding event itself the staff was so happy to help and really made us feel like they were in it with you. The band we chose had some difficult requirements and the management worked with the band to make it work. We delivered our food (which was also delicious) a little differently but Merry and the caterer worked with us to make it happen. The catering company also provided us a personalized tasting on a Sunday morning at the restaurant because we couldn't make the date that the winery had set for a group tasting. We also feel that the Noboleis wine is the best in the area so that was another bonus for our wine drinkers. The winery provided an atmosphere that allowed us to feel as though we were having a large picnic in our own home. People were playing games, they ate their dinner under the tree, some danced on the tent dance floor but others in the grass. It was a great experience and we thank them for the hard work they put forth to make it happen.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Christina E

We couldn't have been happier with our experience at Noboleis. From the first time we met Merry, the wedding coordinator at Noboleis, we felt absolute confidence that she would try her best to make our wedding everything we envisioned. Merry was great at responding to emails in... Read More a timely manner, no matter how little our question, throughout the entire process. Closer to our wedding day, she scheduled a meeting, where she walked us through the timeline of our wedding day, so we were all on the same page, which gave us a great peace of mind that everything would run smoothly. In the end, our wedding was perfect from the beautiful lush green scenery, to the food, to the wine, to Merry remembering even the smallest details we had asked of her. However, it wasn't just Merry who made this day go perfectly, it was the entire staff at Noboleis. They were all incredibly kind and professional. I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Casey P

I am so, so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Noboleis! From the moment my mom and I dropped by one afternoon on a whim, to our actual wedding day, everything was perfect. Every staff member we encountered was kind and accommodating, and Merry was a total dream to work... Read More with. She made sure our wedding day went off without a hitch, and worked with our vendors to make everything a true team effort. I had people telling me all evening that our venue was amazing and that ours was one of the very best weddings they had ever been to! The ceremony area was absolutely picturesque, and the tent was a total dream location to hold dinner and dancing. The groomsmen were even sending photos of the grounds to their families and talking about what an awesome place we'd found. I was happy to show our guests the beautiful area where I grew up, and we cannot wait to come back for many visits in the future.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle W

Absolutely beautiful location. Merry, Susan, and the rest of their staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They helped throughout the planning process and were there the day of to make sure everything went as we wanted it to. We couldn't have asked for more and are... Read More extremely happy that we chose Noboleis as our venue for our wedding and reception.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lizzie G

Noboleis is stunning, best view of any winery in St. Charles County! The winery provides many very nice things for the wedding like the white tent, wine barrels, and arbor but the view was the biggest draw. The wedding coordinator Merry, was fantastic and a huge asset to... Read More Noboleis. She did a great job coordinating everything and making sure things went perfectly! I highly recommend Noboleis!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Kelly M

This venue was a perfect place for our wedding. The grounds were absolutely beautiful and the staff were fantastic! I highly recommend this location!

2016-08-25T11:16:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kelly, for your recommendation. It was truly our pleasure to work with you and Cole to plan the wedding and execute the wedding of your dreams. Congratulations, and please come back to visit us when you're in Missouri.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Stacy R

My husband and I fell in love with Noboleis Vineyards from the moment we first arrived at the winery. We absolutely LOVED the setup for the ceremony and reception overlooking the vineyards, and the venue could accommodate our larger guest list (about 220 people). The venue is... Read More incredibly romantic, and our pictures in the vineyards turned out beautifully. Although the ceremony took place outside, they had their reception tent (with roll-down sides) where the ceremony would have taken place in case of rain. The wedding coordinator, Merry, is so sweet, caring and organized. She provided an outline to help us determine all the details for our wedding day, and was always provided an answer to whatever questions I had. The staff at Noboleis helped set up and take down the decor for our ceremony and reception, which was incredibly helpful. This was the perfect wedding day for my husband and I, and we would highly recommend Noboleis Vineyards to any couple considering a romantic winery wedding!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Maura B

Noboleis Vineyards is an absolutely breathtaking wedding venue! The staff are extremely helpful and wedding coordinator Merry helped us think through and plan for every detail! Our wedding guests could not stop talking about the beautiful scenery and the peaceful setting. If... Read More you're looking for a venue in Missouri wine country, there is no place better than Noboleis!

2016-07-03T12:59:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Maura. All the Noboleis staff loved working your wedding, and especially enjoyed the music of your talented family and friends. We hope that you and Brent will stay in touch, and come visit whenever you're back in St. Louis.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Ashley G

We had our ceremony at Noboleis Vineyards and it was amazing! The vineyards themselves are gorgeous which makes for awesome pictures! Merry is the coordinator is and she is extremely nice and accommodating. Chairs, wine barrels, and an arbor are provided and they will set up... Read More decorations for you. Guys can hang out in the wine cellar while the girls get ready in the bride's loft, which are also fun areas for pictures. Love!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Courtney L

This place is so wonderful! The view alone is simply breathtaking, but when you include the thoughtful, caring and creative staff (especially the wedding coordinator Merry), the delicious wine, the affordable price, bridal suite, romantic twinkling lights under the big white... Read More tent, beautiful sunset and starry night sky this place became my fairy tale wedding. It was perfect for my husband and me.

2016-07-03T12:56:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind comments, Courtney. It was truly our pleasure to help provide you and Andrew with your "fairy tale" wedding. You looked like a princess! We hope you'll come visit us often to enjoy our views and our wine, and to reminisce about... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

If you're looking for a place to have your wedding, or just to spend the day, this is THE place! We had my brother's wedding here last weekend and they were wonderful! Merry, the wedding coordinator made us feel at ease from the minute we arrived for the rehearsal. Everything... Read More was set up perfectly and she was very professional about everything. On the wedding day, she was there to greet us as soon as we arrived with the bridal party. The bridal loft were we got ready was gorgeous! She has it all ready, complete with a few bottles of wine chilled to calm our nerves! The landscaping is beautiful. Her sister was the officiant and she was amazing! The food was THE best I've ever had at a wedding! The staff catered to us every step of the way. I would highly recommend their venue, wine, and everything about them! The only downfall of our experience was problems with the Best Western in Washington (don't plan on staying there! See review.), but that was completely unrelated to the wonderful experience we had at Noboleis. Thanks again Noboleis for taking such great care of our family and guests! If you plan your wedding or event here, you can rest assure it will be an amazing day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Katie M

Merry and the staff at Noboleis were EXCEPTIONAL! She was an absolute joy to work with. She was wonderful at communication and made our day seamless and perfect (even in the midst of a torrential downpour:) I highly recommend choosing Noboleis for your event/wedding. The... Read More scenery, wine, atmosphere, etc. was perfect. Wish we could do it all over again!

Perfect Wedding at Noboleis

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Keary H

My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding at Noboleis! Everything was just perfect! We had our ceremony and reception on site and used the preferred caterer, Artistic Affairs. Artistic Affairs provided unique food options that went over really well with our guests. The... Read More venue itself is beautiful. The staff is kind and helpful. And above all the Wedding Coordinator, Merry Gnaegy, is wonderful in every way. She helped us so much throughout the process and ensured everything went smoothly on the big day. Merry allowed us to personalize the event so that it really became our own. Both of our mothers also adored her! Merry met with us several times and was always quick to answer questions. She is really something special! THANK YOU MERRY and thank you Noboleis!!!!