Nomad Nuptials

Temecula, Murrieta, fallbrook, San Diego, Vista, Carlsbad

You bring your love and I've got the rest!

Nomad Nuptials is here to help you implement the look and feel into your wedding day that you have been dreaming about for a lifetime. I will take as much care of your design and style as I will organizing your day and timeline. Together we will create a wedding that perfectly represents you and your love, then I will step in and alleviate the stress. I have beautiful locations to introduce to you if you are still in need of a venue. From charming countryside gazebos surrounded by lakes and old oak trees, to the ballroom at The Prado in Balboa Park, and everything inbetween. Send me a message so we can start planning the beautiful beginning to your forever after.

Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Temecula, Murrieta, fallbrook, San Diego, Vista, Carlsbad (951) 640-9523

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Katy L

My first words of advice to anyone planning a wedding is to HIRE KELLY! Beyond being creative and professional, she brings so much more to the table than any other planner will. She has a personal supply of beautiful and unique rentals to pick from that will make your wedding... Read More feel like your own! Kelly had many creative ideas and connections that helped us keep in budget. The day of the wedding, Kelly's timeline went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about any details. I can't recommend Kelly more highly.

2016-10-17T17:22:12 Response from the vendor

Wow Katy, thank you for this review! You were such a joy to work with and I just loved helping you plan your wedding. Gorgeous location, down to earth family and friends and your sophisticated style was so much fun to play with. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Britten J

This reveiw is LONG overdue, however it is so important to me to stress how AMAZING Kelly is at what she does. If you don't hire her, you are missing out. I would aboslutely recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding coordinator. I feel there is endless compliments I can... Read More give her that I will likely run out of room on this review but here it goes. I found Kelly (and not to mention her abundance of incredible and gorgeous wedding supplies) through my husband actually. At our first meeting I knew she was who I wanted to work with. Over the course of planning for about 7 months or so, she made herself available no matter what was going on, and several times drove far distances to meet with the venue or a vendor with me. Her creativity and eye for beautiful things was a HUGE help in the process and ended up saving me TONS of money in the long run by not having to buy a million things off etsy or renting certain items. My husband and I married on November 12, 2016 with a large 200 guest wedding. There was a crazy amount of moving parts both leading up to the big day and the big day alone. There are truly no words I can use to describe how beyond amazing she did with every tiny detail and dealing with every single vendor. She honestly went above and beyond and absolutely blew me away. Truthfully, I feel like our wedding would normally need a team of coordinators and Kelly nailed every little detail and made it seem effortfless on my end. There was not one ounce of stress I felt the day of and it turned out even better than I could've ever imagined thanks to the incredible Kelly Winter. The hours she spent leading up to the wedding, the day of, and even the following days returning certain items to vendors was more than I could've ever asked for in a coordinator and my husband and I couldn't be more grateful. She is the nicest person with great style, listens to your vision and works through making the right decisions with you. She also is fantastic about keeping the wedding flow going and staying on the timeline the day of. She made it flow effortlessly throughout the entire evening. My husband and I married at The Prado in Balboa Park, and she is now on the preferred vendor list for the venue. If you are getting married there or anywhere, do yourself a favor and hire Kelly. I promise you will not regret your decision! I wish I could get married all over gain because she made it so perfect!

2017-04-02T01:37:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sooooo much Britten, your review means the world to me. I love you both so much and wish you a long and happy marriage. (A little birdie says to tell you congratulations!!! Yayyyyy, I'm so excited for you!!!!)

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Katrina G

Kelly is amazing!!! She has been by far the best decision for our wedding, well aside from my groom! She has put my nerves at ease and has made everything run so smoothly thus far! My wedding is still two months away but I know everything will be perfect with Kelly there!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kim Z

LOOK NO FURTHER, because Kelly is your girl. Hiring Kelly was by far the best decision that my husband and I made while planning our wedding. She took our vision and created something magical and far beyond anything either of us could've imagined. She was there to quell our... Read More fears when we needed her and to come up with fantastic, creative ideas when we were at a loss. Kelly and her team also have an expansive and beautifully curated selection of furniture and decor that took my wedding to the next level. She was able to work within our budget and find creative solutions to problems we faced. Furthermore, Kelly put us in contact with 95% of our other vendors due to her wide network and her fantastic reputation. Multiple guest have commented that our wedding was the best they've went to and I think that compliment speaks volumes for Kelly and the magic that she is able to create. Happy planning!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kim Z

2017-02-06T12:14:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You two were such a joy to work and create with. Thank you for letting me be part of your process and very beautiful day. Lots of love and wishes for a perfect forever. :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Heather B

I will most likely cry when writing this review, not because I am sad but because I truly was honored and blessed by Kelly and her amazing team. Kelly took me and Jeromy under her wing as she helped us plan our extremely quick, yet very detailed boho wedding. We had about 4... Read More months to plan our wedding, because I was hoping to have my father be able to walk me down the aisle. Kelly took on the challenge, she looked me straight in the eyes and told me not to worry about a thing and that she could make our wedding everything we had always wanted it to be. Let me tell you, she wasn't lying! She did just that. We went over so many little details with her and we were so pleasantly surprised to see she hadn't missed any detail and the beautiful details she added as surprises for us, literally made us tear up! Our bohemian wedding dreams couldn't have been in better hands. Kelly and her team were amazing during the entire process and the day of was no exception! Let me tell you, having Kelly by my side literally during the entire wedding planning process was a blessing! As a wedding photographer myself, I thought I knew how much went into planning a wedding. NOPE, I had no idea of all the details. She really knows what she is doing and will blow you away with her creative ideas that you are sure to love. Her style really shows through and it did on our wedding day. She made it unique, bold, beautiful and romantic. Our wedding day was simply perfect in every way! By the way, be sure to check out Tres Lagos with Kelly. She knows that property and honestly transformed it into our Boho Dreams!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 jackie M

I have worked with Nomad Nuptials on several occasions and have found Kelly to be creative, organized, and joy to work with. Her attention to design details and her ability to push her fellow vendors to be as creative as possible is impressive. She is always thinking of fun... Read More new ideas for her couples! You can't go wrong with entrusting Nomad Nuptials with your wedding day. Kelly will be sure that it runs as smooth as a dolphin's back. Plus, she is fun to work with!

Amazing Planner

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

I've had the pleasure of working with Nomad Nuptials and I am enamoured with their beautiful decor and arrangements. They have such a passion for design and style, which shows in the quality of their work. I highly recommend their services to anybody planning a wedding.

Nomad Nuptials

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

We were very pleased with Nomad Nuptials. Our coordinators were nice to work with and listened to our wishes for the special day, and came up with great ideas as well. They have a great eye for design and are very creative. We especially loved their furniture, bar and sitting... Read More area designs. They truly worked very hard to make the day run smoothly and give our kids the wedding of their dreams.

Priceless

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

My wife and I are beyond thankful for the energy and efforts that went into planning our wedding. No detail was too small. When we were stuck and needed advice it was given, yet our ideas were held as valuable. We could not have chosen someone better to be such a big part on our... Read More wedding day.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Rustic E

We have worked with Nomad Nuptials on a few different occasions. They are always very professional and offer superb service! I really think the elements of both creativity and customer service that they bring to the table are exactly what bride's are looking for! We will... Read More continue to seek out their services for events, we love them!

2016-01-25T16:18:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I feel exactly the same about you! Any of you looking for gorgeous farmhouse tables and benches, Rustic Urban Events is definitely the way to go. Love working with you guys to make beautiful memories for our lovely couples. Till next... Read Less Read More

Amazing job

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

Had amazing, cute, personable ideas that enhanced the venue and space. Loved all the design ideas and always had a fun attitude that worked on making things run smoothly! Love love love!

2016-01-23T08:45:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! :)

Absolute Dream Weavers

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

We had Nomad Nuptuals for my sister's wedding and I could seriously go one for ages about how amazing everything turned out! I've helped with a lot of friends weddings and always felt like it was such a stressful process, but this wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly.... Read More Everything we wanted, we got, and more! A wealth of knowledge and resources, with creative ideas and talent to match!

2016-01-22T17:08:21 Response from the vendor

So glad that I could relieve some stress from you all. Such a lovely wedding and wonderful family! Thank you so much for the kind words.

Creativity and Beauty at its finest!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Jenny N

When I first met Kelly, she gave me a warm embrace like we had known each other for years. There's something about her personality, her smile, her body language that makes everyone gravitate towards her. Her enthusiasm and for weddings and all design aspects got me so excited to... Read More what was to come. She had this incredible ability to take any vision, bring it to life and then some. I only had to show her a few pictures, a color scheme, and explain the vibe I was going for before she was off on all these different ideas. She has a huge collection of amazing pieces from chairs, tables, arches, table settings, anything you can really think of really. Anytime I asked her if she had a specific item that I thought was totally random, she either had it, or something so similar to it. Her creativity amazes me. She brings so much to the table design and planning wise. You will not be disappointed if you hire Kelly as your planner and designer!

2016-01-22T16:10:10 Response from the vendor

ummm, that made me cry! I love you and I'm so very grateful to have been a part of your planning process. Thank you so much

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

Kelly, at Nomad Nupitials is the true definition of a stylist and coordinator. She brings her A game along with a charming personality. You tell her your vision and it comes to life. Very well organized, methodical, and let's you know you are her number one priority. I would... Read More recommend Nomad Nuptials, over and over again.

2016-01-22T16:11:12 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet. Thank you so much for this review. It means the world to me.

Took all the stress away!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Breanne Y

I hired Nomad Nuptials for our wedding next year. Kelly has been nothing but amazing since we first met :) I have seen her beautiful work through friend's weddings and word of mouth from people who have used her and am excited to see the final outcome of my wedding :)

2016-01-22T16:12:37 Response from the vendor

I just can't wait to see the big reveal. Love is in the air! Thank you for the kind words, you put a smile on my face! :)

Kelly Winter

Hi There, I'm Kelly Winter, the owner of Nomad Nuptials, and I'm delighted that you stopped by. I've been involved in pretty much every aspect of a wedding for as long as I can remember. From hair and makeup artistry, photographer, flower girl dress design, rentals, and coordinating! I totally get what makes your day feel complete. I have a degree in hospitality with an emphasis on wedding and design, but more than that I genuinely love what I do and it shows. I have a fun collection to contribute, as well as a personally curated wedding bible to help keep you stay organized. Happy Planning!