Nomad Nuptials

Temecula, Murrieta, Corona, Wildomar, Fallbrook, Estates

You bring your love and I've got the rest!

Nomad Nuptials is here to help you implement the look and feel into your wedding day that you have been dreaming about for a lifetime. I will take as much care of your design and style as I will organizing your day and timeline. Together we will create a wedding that perfectly represents you and your love, then I will step in and alleviate the stress. I have beautiful locations to introduce to you if you are still in need of a venue. From charming countryside gazebos surrounded by lakes and old oak trees, to a 40 acre horse ranch with an cocktail hour. Send me a message so we can start planning the beautiful beginning to your forever after.

Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Temecula, Murrieta, Corona, Wildomar, Fallbrook, Estates (951) 640-9523

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Katy L

My first words of advice to anyone planning a wedding is to HIRE KELLY! Beyond being creative and professional, she brings so much more to the table than any other planner will. She has a personal supply of beautiful and unique rentals to pick from that will make your wedding... Read More feel like your own! Kelly had many creative ideas and connections that helped us keep in budget. The day of the wedding, Kelly's timeline went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about any details. I can't recommend Kelly more highly.

2016-10-17T17:22:12 Response from the vendor

Wow Katy, thank you for this review! You were such a joy to work with and I just loved helping you plan your wedding. Gorgeous location, down to earth family and friends and your sophisticated style was so much fun to play with. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jennifer D

First off, let me say I could cry all of the HAPPY TEARS while writing this review. Kelly, with Nomad Nuptials, made my wedding day what it was. PHENOMENAL and STUNNING. And best of all, us. The essence of my husband and I was everywhere. From the coffee bar, to the flowers and... Read More desserts. We flowed from the eclectic design and vibes coming from the ceremony and reception layout. Kelly captured us. From the moment we sat down with her for the first time, it was meant to be. Kelly has a way of making you feel like family. So comfortable and free to design and also, maybe to push you out of you comfort zone a little and try something new, like gigantic letter lights (We are the couple with the Z&J letters in her profile photos)! Her vision is stunning and it seeped through every little detail. She rallied together the most perfect vendors for my husband and I to choose from. She went over and beyond to help me achieve the look and feel I wanted for our wedding, and she stopped at nothing until we had it. Of course, she kept in mind our budget and handled all the financial questions and concerns with grace and understanding. Kelly and her team is the whole package! You will not be disappointed in the slightest. Kelly, thank you for your heart for weddings and the passion you hold for this industry. We are so grateful to you and your talents! Love, Z&J

2017-09-21T22:24:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you Jen and Zack!! I appriciate your sweet words more than you can know. Much love and happiness in ALL that you do!! <3

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Britten J

This reveiw is LONG overdue, however it is so important to me to stress how AMAZING Kelly is at what she does. If you don't hire her, you are missing out. I would aboslutely recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding coordinator. I feel there is endless compliments I can... Read More give her that I will likely run out of room on this review but here it goes. I found Kelly (and not to mention her abundance of incredible and gorgeous wedding supplies) through my husband actually. At our first meeting I knew she was who I wanted to work with. Over the course of planning for about 7 months or so, she made herself available no matter what was going on, and several times drove far distances to meet with the venue or a vendor with me. Her creativity and eye for beautiful things was a HUGE help in the process and ended up saving me TONS of money in the long run by not having to buy a million things off etsy or renting certain items. My husband and I married on November 12, 2016 with a large 200 guest wedding. There was a crazy amount of moving parts both leading up to the big day and the big day alone. There are truly no words I can use to describe how beyond amazing she did with every tiny detail and dealing with every single vendor. She honestly went above and beyond and absolutely blew me away. Truthfully, I feel like our wedding would normally need a team of coordinators and Kelly nailed every little detail and made it seem effortfless on my end. There was not one ounce of stress I felt the day of and it turned out even better than I could've ever imagined thanks to the incredible Kelly Winter. The hours she spent leading up to the wedding, the day of, and even the following days returning certain items to vendors was more than I could've ever asked for in a coordinator and my husband and I couldn't be more grateful. She is the nicest person with great style, listens to your vision and works through making the right decisions with you. She also is fantastic about keeping the wedding flow going and staying on the timeline the day of. She made it flow effortlessly throughout the entire evening. My husband and I married at The Prado in Balboa Park, and she is now on the preferred vendor list for the venue. If you are getting married there or anywhere, do yourself a favor and hire Kelly. I promise you will not regret your decision! I wish I could get married all over gain because she made it so perfect!

2017-04-02T01:37:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sooooo much Britten, your review means the world to me. I love you both so much and wish you a long and happy marriage. (A little birdie says to tell you congratulations!!! Yayyyyy, I'm so excited for you!!!!)

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Haleigh B

Kelly with Nomad Nuptials is exquisite as a design consultant and coordinator. Not only did she completely bring my vision of our dream day to fruition, but she did it all in just six weeks time (and even with surprise of rain on wedding day). She connected us with vendors who... Read More worked with our timeline, and offered us the best possible services. She listened to my ideas, and brought them to life. Our wedding was breath taking. I recommend her with the highest regards!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Abrielle W

Kelly was our wedding coordinator this last May, and can I say she was exceptional! She was so helpful and kind. I couldn't have been happier with the way my wedding turned out and she made everything so easy for me. I'll always be thankful because I know she went above and... Read More beyond for us. Thank you again, Kelly, for such a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Cassandra B

Great Coordinator! I have been in a lot of weddings but never have I been more impressed with a coordinator then when Kelly Winter was in charge! She was so helpful, complimentary and kind. She made everything look so charming, and it wasn't easy. We could see her hustling... Read More around getting everything set up from up in the bridal suite. She is awesome! My husband popped a button off of his suit before the ceremony started so she found a needle and sewed that thing back on without missing a beat. I heard someone's grandma saying she had a headache, and there she was with some medicine. If I could go back in time I would marry my husband all over again, but Kelly would for sure be there planning with us! Thanks for giving our friends the wedding of their dreams! We were only jealous a little bit.

2017-09-11T10:29:21 Response from the vendor

That made me chuckle. Thank you love, It was fun getting to meet all of you. Big fun personalities in your group and it was such a delight to get to play with you all for the day. fyi, I have had to sew another... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2017

I am a venue owner and have worked with Kelly for several years. She is an absolute joy to work with. I've spoken with several hundred guests at this point and everyone raves about their experience with her. Her calm demeanor, organization and creativity make for very happy... Read More couples each time. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Annah M

So grateful! What a blessing to have found Kelly and her hardworking creative team. My husband and I (still fun to say that) had the best time at our wedding this past spring. We weren't sure where we wanted to get married but by the grace of God we found a Nomad Nuptials! Kelly... Read More showed us several locations, but when you go to Tres Lagos, there is no other choice. lol Our day went off without a hitch. She is an absolute fairy godmother. Everything that we wanted, she had or made happen. Thank you Thank you Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have never felt so blessed or pampered. You made our wedding an absolute dream come true!

2017-09-10T00:20:45 Response from the vendor

You're so sweet! You made my day with your kindness. I absolutely loved guiding you two lovebirds through the wedding process. Stay happy in your forever after! Much love. xoxo

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Tonja E

As the Mother of the Bride, I wanted my daughter's day to be her dream! As the day grew near, I realized I was not stressed and neither was my daughter. There were busy things, but her wedding planner Kelly Winter had all the details ironed out. She is organized and... Read More professional. She had taken care of all of my daughters dreams and made sure they happened. From the early planning, to rehearsal, the wedding and clean up, Kelly could not be seen, but her presence was very evident! She orchestrated each detail and followed through to make sure that it went smoothly. Nomad Nuptials provided beautifully elegant decorations and put the finishing touches of everything! Glamour and class, that best describes Kelly and well as Nomad Nuptials. She is joyful and her heart is into making your day the BEST! And it was, thank you Kelly for great memories!

2017-09-10T00:25:34 Response from the vendor

I appreciate that with all of my heart. Kelsey and Ryan are such a beautiful couple. The love that they share is fun, and funny, caring and kind. It was my true pleasure to get to know them and help them achieve the weddings of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Heather G

Words simply cannot describe this woman! Her vision and her dedication is beyond belief. She is the only person I would trust with my wedding and does it all with a smile! I am so impressed by her every wedding I work with her. As a wedding photographer I see a lot of weddings... Read More and I have never met such happy wedding parties and guests as I do every time I work with Kelly. She is organized, impeccable taste, always on time and friendly and can get every single event running smoothly without any flaws. If anything pops up she has it taken care of it and handled before anyone even knows. She is timely, sweet, and kicks some serious butt! I love working with her and frankly wish every wedding was touched by her powers!

2017-09-08T19:26:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are such a talent yourself, I feel very honored by your words. <3

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Drbra B

Nomad Nuptials will make your special day magical! Every detail is thought of and taken care of... Kelly makes sure this is your day. From the moment your guests walk onto the property, they feel like they have stepped into a storybook! The little vignettes of tables, flowers,... Read More benches... All spread throughout the venue invite your guests to linger, be captivated and welcome everyone. You, the bride, and your wedding party have every need cared for from beginning to end, making your day the one you always dreamed of having. Kelly and her staff are prepared and ready for you!

2017-09-10T00:29:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Sweet Stems Florist S

Kelly Winter is absolutely amazing! I am an Event Florist and I have been blessed many times to be able to work with her. She has such a beautiful personality and endless talent. She can create a magazine worthy space and bring any brides vision to life. She go's above and... Read More beyond for my brides and that is why I ALWAYS reccomend her over any other Coordinator/Designer. You diffidently won't be disappointed if you choose Nomaid Nuptials for your special day.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Megan C

Kelly was THE best decision we made during our wedding planning process. She is so much fun, creative and SO knowledgeable. Because of her, my dream wedding became a reality. She pays such close attention to every little detail. She's brilliant! I had a vision and she NAILED... Read More it. She also put us in touch with amazing vendor's who helped make our day perfect. Communicating with Kelly was easy. She really listens to her brides and grooms to get a clear understanding of what they want. She was made herself available when I had questions or needed to run something by her. Because of her, the planning process was far less stressful and so much fun! I HIGHLY recommend Kelly! You won't be disappointed.

2017-09-10T00:33:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you! I'm floating on your sweet words right now. xoxo

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 eileen d

Because of a pending military deployment, our granddaughter's original wedding plans dramatically changed to a 6 week window. Without Kelly's expert guidance, it could have never been accomplished so beautifully! Her attention to every detail was perfection. Highly recommend... Read More to anyone!

2017-09-10T00:37:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Moving the wedding forward for such an honorable reason just made me want their wedding to be 1000 times as beautiful as they were hoping. What a spectacular group you all were. Friends, family, bridal party... beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kelsey E

Kelly is incredible! I am an extremely anxious person and worry about every little detail of things and Kelly made me feel more comfortable and confident in her ability then I ever could have thought possible lol. Somehow she took an extreme worry wart and listened to my wants,... Read More needs and fears and with grace and skill created a perfect wedding for me. Everything I asked for she made happen and I trusted her completely. Her recommendations are spot on, her decor is beautiful and her professional manner and confidence is the only thing that kept me sane :) From the day we hired her to 12 months later on our wedding day she was amazing. I could not recommend her more! If you want a fabulous and worry free wedding, shes definitely your gal!

2017-09-10T00:40:23 Response from the vendor

Huge smile on my face miss Kelsey! You and Ryan are such delightful humans. I loved every second of helping you plan your elegant wedding. Thank you for choosing me, I had a blast!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Taylor O

It has been 3 months since my wedding day and I am still heartbroken that I ever hired Kelly as my coordinator and allowed her anywhere near my special day. We found Kelly through her venue. My initial experience with Kelly was that she was hard to reach and disorganized and... Read More that turned out to be my experience the whole way through. A “style consultation” is part of her package and something to be done by the couple included in the price of her coordinating so that she understood our personal vision. As an event coordinator myself, I gave her a very detailed informational break down of what I wanted and didn’t want and the vision my groom and I came up with. When we went to our style consultation she had us point out things we wanted to use and things we didn’t. She never wrote anything down but made it seem like she would remember. She later sent me an email with some other things she meant to show me (some vintage books, a bike, etc.) and I refused all of it because none of it went with our theme. I was finally fed up with her inability to be available or listen well and was tired of her making me feel like I was the problem. Because frankly even if I was, her job was to make me feel like I wasn’t. She actually told me that she was "taking a loss" and not making a profit off of my wedding and that she was rated well by everyone else. I was the first in my family to get married this way: both my mom and grandma eloped and my groom and I are the oldest kid on both sides and the first to get married – we were looking for someone to hold our hand through the process and what we got was a slap on the wrist for being so needy. I asked for an in person meeting. I confronted her about some misplaced funds that were given to her for the caterer but that the caterer never received and she talked her way out of why she had held onto the money for 5 months…. I apologized for anything I had been doing to make her life difficult and explained that I had never been through this process before and needed help. She accepted my apology but never apologized herself for anything. The day of my wedding she did very few things she claimed she would. I gave a detail list of what stuff to use where and when and instead she did as she pleased and didn’t consult any requests I had. In the background of the photos where my dad and I start to walk down the aisle there are cars in the background - where she said she wouldn’t let any cars park. Photos I will never get to take again are ruined because, again, she couldn’t listen or do as she said she would. As I looked around on my wedding day I noticed she decided to include décor I specifically asked her not to and explicit instructions of where to use items I provided were ignored. We spent time picking out a table cloth for the cake stand to go on and she chose a different one. We spent time picking out special chairs for the sweetheart table and on the day of she had placed a bench there instead. She was not completely useless, however, as she did come in handy as a go between for vendors from time to time and switched out the dance floor light fixture that I didn’t like. Aside from that, she did very little that I wanted or needed. A coordinator who is neither organized nor a good listener is someone you can do without. It was a waste of money and ultimately yielded me a terrible experience and tainted wedding memories from someone who was supposed to make my life easier.

2017-09-05T02:03:25 Response from the vendor

Taylor, I am sorry if you felt your wedding day was tainted. It is truly my honor and pleasure to help couples through the process and typically we find that we like each other very much. I enjoyed my time getting to know you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kim Z

LOOK NO FURTHER, because Kelly is your girl. Hiring Kelly was by far the best decision that my husband and I made while planning our wedding. She took our vision and created something magical and far beyond anything either of us could've imagined. She was there to quell our... Read More fears when we needed her and to come up with fantastic, creative ideas when we were at a loss. Kelly and her team also have an expansive and beautifully curated selection of furniture and decor that took my wedding to the next level. She was able to work within our budget and find creative solutions to problems we faced. Furthermore, Kelly put us in contact with 95% of our other vendors due to her wide network and her fantastic reputation. Multiple guest have commented that our wedding was the best they've went to and I think that compliment speaks volumes for Kelly and the magic that she is able to create. Happy planning!

2017-02-06T12:14:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You two were such a joy to work and create with. Thank you for letting me be part of your process and very beautiful day. Lots of love and wishes for a perfect forever. :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Heather B

I will most likely cry when writing this review, not because I am sad but because I truly was honored and blessed by Kelly and her amazing team. Kelly took me and Jeromy under her wing as she helped us plan our extremely quick, yet very detailed boho wedding. We had about 4... Read More months to plan our wedding, because I was hoping to have my father be able to walk me down the aisle. Kelly took on the challenge, she looked me straight in the eyes and told me not to worry about a thing and that she could make our wedding everything we had always wanted it to be. Let me tell you, she wasn't lying! She did just that. We went over so many little details with her and we were so pleasantly surprised to see she hadn't missed any detail and the beautiful details she added as surprises for us, literally made us tear up! Our bohemian wedding dreams couldn't have been in better hands. Kelly and her team were amazing during the entire process and the day of was no exception! Let me tell you, having Kelly by my side literally during the entire wedding planning process was a blessing! As a wedding photographer myself, I thought I knew how much went into planning a wedding. NOPE, I had no idea of all the details. She really knows what she is doing and will blow you away with her creative ideas that you are sure to love. Her style really shows through and it did on our wedding day. She made it unique, bold, beautiful and romantic. Our wedding day was simply perfect in every way! By the way, be sure to check out Tres Lagos with Kelly. She knows that property and honestly transformed it into our Boho Dreams!

2017-09-10T00:42:41 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to help create this one of a kind boho fab wedding. Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to be part of your special day. Much love! xoxo

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Jackie M

I have worked with Nomad Nuptials on several occasions and have found Kelly to be creative, organized, and joy to work with. Her attention to design details and her ability to push her fellow vendors to be as creative as possible is impressive. She is always thinking of fun... Read More new ideas for her couples! You can't go wrong with entrusting Nomad Nuptials with your wedding day. Kelly will be sure that it runs as smooth as a dolphin's back. Plus, she is fun to work with!

2017-09-10T00:44:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! I really appriciate the compliment, especially from someone as talented as yourself. Looking forward to the next one.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Katrina G

Kelly is amazing!!! She has been by far the best decision for our wedding, well aside from my groom! She has put my nerves at ease and has made everything run so smoothly thus far! My wedding is still two months away but I know everything will be perfect with Kelly there!!

Amazing Planner

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

I've had the pleasure of working with Nomad Nuptials and I am enamoured with their beautiful decor and arrangements. They have such a passion for design and style, which shows in the quality of their work. I highly recommend their services to anybody planning a wedding.

Nomad Nuptials

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

We were very pleased with Nomad Nuptials. Our coordinators were nice to work with and listened to our wishes for the special day, and came up with great ideas as well. They have a great eye for design and are very creative. We especially loved their furniture, bar and sitting... Read More area designs. They truly worked very hard to make the day run smoothly and give our kids the wedding of their dreams.

Priceless

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

My wife and I are beyond thankful for the energy and efforts that went into planning our wedding. No detail was too small. When we were stuck and needed advice it was given, yet our ideas were held as valuable. We could not have chosen someone better to be such a big part on our... Read More wedding day.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Rustic E

We have worked with Nomad Nuptials on a few different occasions. They are always very professional and offer superb service! I really think the elements of both creativity and customer service that they bring to the table are exactly what bride's are looking for! We will... Read More continue to seek out their services for events, we love them!

2016-01-25T16:18:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I feel exactly the same about you! Any of you looking for gorgeous farmhouse tables and benches, Rustic Urban Events is definitely the way to go. Love working with you guys to make beautiful memories for our lovely couples. Till next... Read Less Read More

Amazing job

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

Had amazing, cute, personable ideas that enhanced the venue and space. Loved all the design ideas and always had a fun attitude that worked on making things run smoothly! Love love love!

2016-01-23T08:45:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! :)

Kelly Winter

Hi There, I'm Kelly Winter, the owner of Nomad Nuptials, and I'm delighted that you stopped by. I've been involved in pretty much every aspect of a wedding for as long as I can remember. From hair and makeup artistry, photographer, flower girl dress design, rentals, and coordinating! I totally get what makes your day feel complete. I have a degree in hospitality with an emphasis on wedding and design, but more than that I genuinely love what I do and it shows. I have a fun collection to contribute, as well as a personally curated wedding bible to help keep you stay organized. Happy Planning!