Nona Photography Orlando, FL (will travel)

Central Florida

Engagement

Central Florida, Orlando, FL Central Florida (407) 489-8880

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kay S

My husband and I are very pleased with the photography services provided by Diana of Nona Photography at our June wedding. She is a friendly, upbeat person who has a genuine passion for her work. During our initial meeting with Diana I asked what makes her unique and she stated... Read More that she goes the extra mile for her clients. This is definitely a true statement! Diana worked very hard on the wedding day to capture all our special moments and brought a second photographer with her to cover more ground. Since it would be her first time doing photography at our particular venue she visited it several weeks in advance to get familiar with the location. Diana is great with communication and really showed an interest in my personal vision for the wedding. She took notes on the types of shots/ poses I wanted and the individuals to be included. I was also able to share ideas with her using Pinterest. After the wedding Diana put in a lot of effort to edit our photos and make sure they looked perfect. I love her soft and airy editing style! The photos turned out beautifully and we have received a lot of compliments! I appreciated that she communicated with me during the editing process to make sure the photos looked the way I wanted and remained positive and energetic throughout the whole process. I look forward to using her again for future events and would definitely recommend her to others. Thank you Diana!

She did an absolutely amazing job!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Allison W

My husband and I got our photos taken with Diana from Nona photography, and she did an absolutely amazing job! She was definitely competent, and knew really great shots and took great angled shots. I am so happy she took these photos for us!

A beautiful memory

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Jacinta M

She was very professional, I couldn't wrap my head around how she would be able to fit into my small hotel room that was packed with bridesmaids, makeup artist, mother of the bride, flower girls and myself. She was able to get the job done and we never noticed she was there. I... Read More wasn't sure if I actually wanted a wedding video, but a friend told me that it was a must and I'm so glad I took her advice! The video is beautiful and exactly what I want to remember my very special day!

Perfect Touch

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Mallory Mae C

I had been so weary of hiring a wedding photographer because I was never a fan of the cheesy wedding photos but I am in love with these photos. They were so fun and professional and really got to know us and took photos that represented us and our family perfectly. I couldn't... Read More have imagined anything better.

2015-01-08T15:03:28 Response from the vendor

Mallory and Gavin! It was an absolute pleasure to photograph you and your lovely family! You two are an amazing couple and very photogenic! Congratulations to you two lovebirds! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and joy!!

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

Nona Photography was amazing! My wedding was very impromptu, as crazy as that sounds. My husband and I dated/were engaged for 10 years before we married and decided to do so out of the blue. From the day we decided to marry to the day we were married it was 1 week. So very... Read More little planning. It was the day before the wedding when we called and requested Nona Photography take our wedding photos. Diana, the photographer was wonderful. She arrived on time/early, she was dressed very respectfully and was good at not getting in the way of our services or other guests. She had basically zero time for scouting the location or to prepare for lighting or any other considerations. She was very amiable and willing to go with the flow, had great suggestions for photo ops before and after the ceremony. She was able to capture some great shots and had such a pleasant demeanor for all of our guests. Our photos turned out wonderfully. She went through and touched up our imperfections and made us all look our best (and more). We could not have been happier with Nona Photography. The prices were very reasonable, the services were smooth and spot on and our pics were even more enchanting than we could have hoped for. We highly recommend Nona Photography for your special occasions.

Diana was awesome

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

Diana was very respectful of the requests of our minister to not disturb the ceremony. She produced very professional photos (I too am a photographer!) and captured the moments and gave us the memories that we have been enjoying since we got her pictures. She worked extra hours... Read More at the wedding and pushed to get artistic shots that made our photo package a delight. Diana is very upbeat and was fun to work with. Thank you, Diana!

What an experience of a lifetime!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

When my uncle told me and my wife that he hired and paid for a photographer as our wedding gift, we thought to ourselves, Ohhh Noooo. I hope he can distinguish between a good photographer or a bad one. I couldn't reject his present as it is very disrespectful in my culture, so... Read More we just rolled with it. My wife went through what I would think every other woman that's planning their wedding went through. Countless hours researching for the right vendors and specific details. I would say that the photography was very high on her list. Let me get straight to the point. My wife is picky. When we met Diana over coffee, my first impression of her was a soft spoken person that didn't seem to mind letting us take a couple of hours of her time. She was very patient and that is a must, especially during an important day such as your wedding. When she presented her portfolio, we was amazed at the work that she did. Having looked at so many other photographers, her style was right up with our expectations. On our wedding day, everything was so fast and hectic. We was late on our schedule. Thankfully all of our vendors was great and accommodating. Diana offered to stay extra without us having to pay extra. We are definitely not models but she was guiding us to pose like were. Everything seems to flow easy with her, even with our conversations. She is very professional. If you are planning a wedding, I would suggest you at least give her a call and meet her and decide for yourself. Needless to say, we walked away feeling like we got a great gift from my uncle. We would like to say again, "Thank you very much for a lifetime of memories". Joe & Gina