Storybook Wedding Photography

I am an Indiana Wedding and Senior Portrait Photographer, and I'm obsessed with creating photographs that tell each individuals, unique story. I hope that you will take some time, and look through my gallery and stories, to find out how I craft each one. In my work, I strive to create a balance, between what is real and in the moment, with art, to last generations. It is my primary goal, to represent your love, your life, and your legacy, in the most authentic way, that I can. Your photographs will not be a replica of my last wedding or session. It will look like yours. Every single love, has a different story to tell. I would be honored to tell your story.

Artistic, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Indianapolis, Chicago, Anywhere (765) 421-7402
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jillian T

I could not have asked for anything more! Michael captured every special moment. With a destination wedding, I knew I could count on him to show up on time and prepared! He was extremely accommodating and interactive with guests and family. I love looking back at my special day.... Read More The photos are keepsakes I will have forever and memories to share with all.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Jill S

Michael was awesome! He was fun and very easy to work with! Also, the quality of his work is amazing. We received all of our photos back within a month. There are so many pictures to choose from. Michael does a great job of being inconspicuous with his photo-taking and... Read More captures great candid moments. I highly suggest hiring Michael Meeks at Nonpareil!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Amanda B

We loved working with Michael and are so glad we chose him as our wedding photographer. His creativity and artistry are unparalleled. He is also easygoing and fun to be around. Our friends and family all commented on how great of a job he did and how wonderful our photos are! He... Read More is awesome and I recommend him to everyone.

Michael Meeks

I'm Michael, an adventurer and photographer. Originally, from Florida, but I've settled int he midwest. I love to travel, meet new people, and learn as much as I can, along the way. Few people, are able to say that they love their job, so I'm quite aware, that I am one of the lucky ones! I geek out on Disney World, Star Wars, and craft beer. I travel anywhere and everywhere, to experience new things. I am also the co-host of Brides and Bokeh, a podcast for engaged couples. Find it free on iTunes and Google.