Non-Stop Photo Booths

Serving Chicago, Milwaukee and Northwest Indiana

Award Winning Photo Booth & Picture Services

Non-Stop Entertainment is a "one-stop-shop" offering DJ, photo booth and lighting decor for the big day. View our pricing, videos and package details on our interactive website. From there, set up a pressure-free meeting to share your visions for the big day and learn more about creating that "spark" at your reception!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

9140 Broadway Ave., Brookfield, IL Serving Chicago, Milwaukee and Northwest Indiana (708) 485-9335

Awesome Music and Amazing Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Rosa C

Ryan was a great DJ. He helped us along the whole way. He played the music we asked, and always had people out on the dance floor. He made our night amazing. The photobooth was so much fun. Loved getting the pictures on a USB at the end of the night.

Great DJ and very professional

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Erin S

Ryan is very professional and really kept the party going at my reception. Highly recommend!!

Not Bad

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Angel C

Overall I was happy with non-stop entertainment. Our DJ, Nick, kept the guests dancing all night while playing a variety of music. My only complaint is that I provided him with a list of specific songs that I wanted played throughout dinner and he didn't play very many of... Read More them. I also disliked the fact that he announced the name of each song as it was coming on, for example, "Here is Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison...wtf!? It was a little weird.

Ryan Meeks

We've been offering photo booths since 2008! Not only do we service our wedding clients, but brand activations for large corporate clients. We are on the cutting edge with software and hardware functionality and you can bet this translates to a better overall experience for your guests. Feel free to reach out and we can chat about making your photo booth experience different.

Start a Conversation!