Professional Bartenders and Wait staff

Wedding season is almost here! Hire Professional Bartenders, Wait staff, Prep Cooks and Kitchen staff with one phone call. NorCal Event Staffing, LLC is Northern California's Premier Event Management and Catering Staff Service Provider. We provide you with some of the most important components of any occasion – a stress free event, outstanding event management, and Five Star professional service. ​Giving you the ability to sit back, relax and actually enjoy your event. Call today. Our team of Event Coordinators are here to assist you with all of your occasions.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

San Francisco Bay Area (925) 292-0838

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Jason B

What a great service! We hired 2 bartenders and a wait staff team for my wedding/reception as our cater only does food drop offs. Mike their Event Coordinator was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. He wanted as many details as possible so when the day came... Read More he wouldn't have to play 20 questions while we're trying to get ready. And every time we had a question he was there for us. I really felt at ease that at least the food portion of our reception would go smoothly. On the day of these guys came in so prepared. The staff arrived and jumped right into setup not wasting anytime. The servers set up all the tables beautifully. Not a single setting out of place. Service throughout the evening was awesome. I didn't expect that much attention as our dinner was buffet style. The bartenders also did a great job not letting line build up. They were friendly, quick and efficient. By the end of the night they had everything broken down and ready for the rental company pick up. Overall Mike and his team were wonderful. I'm looking forward to bringing them out again.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Leah H

I am a wedding & event planner and coordinator. Events always have their chaotic moments and it is of utmost importance to have a good vendor team to work with to ensure a smooth event. Aspects of having a good vendor team include: strong and clear communication, being on the... Read More same page, understanding and executing the responsibilities needed, dedication and hard work. NorCal Event Staffing is all this and more! They are always sure to send amazing team members and help and I do not hesitate to recommend them to my clients who are in need of event staff. Thank you, NorCal Event Staffing!!