Normandy Farm

Blue Bell, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Magnificent Rustic Weddings All Year Long

Normandy Farm features two elegant rustic ballrooms, overnight accommodations, and world class cuisine. To top it off, Farm Charm on your wedding day starts as low as $59 per person for our Brunch Wedding Special. Thinking unconventional? Explore a Thursday night wedding starting at $69 per person! We have also extended our discounted Value Dates Package to any open dates through August 2016!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA

Overall Amazing

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Abby

Can't say enough about how great Normandy Farm was for our wedding. From the service, the facility, food and hotel it was everything I had hoped for. The planning process was very smooth and they were extremely helpful, and answered every crazy bride question I had. Our... Read More original planner/coordinator left close to our wedding date but she was replaced with an equally amazing person, Marissa, and she stepped right in to finish last minute details. She was great to work with! On the wedding day we had a personal attendant that was by our side to get us anything we needed and made sure all items were taken care of at the end of the night. The entire staff was very friendly. The food was amazing - we had a lot of compliments not only on dinner but everything that was served during cocktail hour. After the reception we made our way to the hotel bar, The Farmers Daughter, and they had a DJ so it helped keep the party going. The hotel was perfect for our guests to head right to their rooms when they needed to and the hotel staff was great as well. The offered upgraded rooms to some guests and are more than helpful if you provide hotel bags for your guests. Overall it was just the perfect place for our wedding.

2014-03-03T14:10:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy that you had a great day and we could be such an integral part in making it memorable for you and your guests. Thank you for your compliments to Marissa.

Picture Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Shannon F

Having our wedding at Normandy Farm was a dream come true! Not only is it a beautiful property, but we were able to provide our guests with the convenience of having the ceremony, reception and hotel all in one place! Every single thing was incredible. Normandy made sure that... Read More every decoration and every moment was perfectly planned and executed. I can honestly say that I was extremely happy with how the day went and I don't have one negative to say. We were facing stormy weather all day and Normandy allowed me to make the final call of whether we wanted to move forward with an outdoor or indoor ceremony. I really wanted it outside and they allowed us to do it there, while still having the inside area ready to go as a backup. We were able to process outside and when it started to rain, we had a smooth transition into the ballroom and picked up right where we left off. It made the evening fun and didn't affect any part of the night! Every staff member was wonderful, accommodating, and professional. I had the pleasure of working with Maura throughout the planing process and she was FABULOUS! She was very responsive and worked very hard to make the day perfect. We also have great praise for the day of Staff as well, Karen, Ursula, and the banquet manager were amazing and were attentive to every single need of myself and the bridal party. The hotel room included in our wedding package for the night of our wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was a huge suite that we were able to use to get ready in as well. Our pictures so far are amazing because of the beautiful grounds they keep there. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect wedding day and we owe a lot of that to Normandy Farm! I highly recommend Normandy for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!! It was completely worth every penny we spent!

2013-11-08T08:39:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We are happy that our team of experts made your day special and all of your dreams come true. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to be of service.

Great Service and Great Memories

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Genevieve M

Unbelievable staff and amenities that helped make our day special. We wouldn't have had our day any other way. And even though a lot of couples say that after their wedding, we believe that we really wouldn't have changed anything. You really get the true worth of a dollar at... Read More Normandy Farm with a great wedding planner to wedding attendant. Thank you Normandy Farm for a perfect day!

2013-11-08T08:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We wish you all of the best.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Jess H

I had my wedding reception at Normandy Farm. The venue itself is a beautiful, rustic yet elegant location to host a wedding during any season, and the ballrooms have a unique character you won't find at a country club. The staff was exceptional from the event coordinator to the... Read More matre di - professional, organized and wonderful to work with throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Maura G

Normandy Farm was the perfect spot for large wedding. The Grand Ballroom comfortably fit our 250+ plus while still leaving the large dance floor open the whole evening. The food was fantastic and we received so many compliments on every aspect of the wedding. Ursla, our wedding... Read More attendant served us the whole evening and made sure we had everything we needed so we could just enjoy the whole evening. Having everything in one place was awesome. Almost everyone went over to the Farmer's Daughter for the after party, and it was so nice to just head up to the hotel room after that. Finally brunch the next morning was a great way to send everyone off from an amazing weekend. Normandy Farm exceeded all our expectations.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Bailee F

After booking this venue remotely while living in California, I never quite knew what to expect but heard wonderful things from others in the Blue Bell area. I have to say, they truly exceeded my expectations. Brandi, Joanne, Estelin, and Rico (we love you Rico!) seriously made... Read More our wedding more perfect than we could have ever imagined. Despite how much you plan and organize, the day of the wedding is bound to be a little hectic. I honestly feel that Rico, Estelin, and Joanne got everything up and running and still managed to check in and cater to any needs that popped up. I have to say, I am incredibly grateful to the entire Normandy Farm staff for creating a more beautiful wedding than I even had intended! If there are any negative reviews for this location, they would have to be outdated because this location knows exactly what they are doing and they are amazing at it!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Allison

Normandy Farms is awesome! I had such a wonderful experience working with Normandy Farms for my September wedding. From the moment I walked into the hotel I knew I had found the venue. The place has a great rustic old world charm which is just what I was looking for - warm... Read More colors, exposed beams. The Silos ballroom was perfect for my 75 person guest list. Joanne was our event planner and she was amazing! I'm sure she has done this a thousand times but she greeted us with such enthusiasm it was infectious! She was so great and kept me on top of all of the details. Ursula was our attendant for the night and she was amazing! She followed us with food as we took all our pictures after the ceremony, nobody went hungry. She made sure we always had a drink and kept us on schedule all night. Our Maitre D was Rico and I can't say enough good things about him! Seriously, request him! Such a friendly and positive guy and made my husband and I feel like royalty all night. Any question or request we had all night was taken care of before we could even finish asking! The whole night was beyond our expectations. After we finished up in the ballroom about 15 of us set up camp in the bar where the staff was equally as friendly. The room for the evening was lovely and the breakfast buffet the next morning for our overnight guests was the perfect way to wrap up the weekend. Our guests raved about the food, service, ballroom, everything! I highly recommend this venue to any engaged couple, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Catie S

I had my wedding at Normandy Farm in January of 2015. It was beautiful! The staff was incredible and Joanne Nelson was a Godsent!! She made sure the smallest detail was taken care of. I did have one issue at the beginning of my planning process. The person in charge of my... Read More wedding was switched twice before I got Joanne. I was never informed of these changes and was quite surprised when I emailed one person and got a response form another person instead. It made me feel like my wedding/business was not appreciated. It would have been nice to have a heads up that the original person I started working with no longer works there. But once Joanne was in control of my wedding I did not have to worry!! She made sure everything was taken care of and if something didn't work right away she made sure to find a new way to make it work. Joanne made sure the ball room was breathtaking. I could not say enough good things about Joanne Nelson and the rest of the Normandy Farm staff!! The food was fantastic and the cake was delicious!! Overall I am so happy to have had my wedding at Normandy and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kristin N

NF was absolutely amazing - I don't think there is enough room here to compliment them enough. The staff, from Ashley, our event coordinator, to Ursula, our bridal attendant, to the bartenders and servers, everyone worked together to ensure that we and our guests were taken care... Read More of and that the event ran smoothly without any effort from my husband and I on that day - just allowing us to enjoy ourselves. The planning process went smoothly, mostly due to Ashley, who was so helpful and patient! We asked for things that were never done previously and they were quick to accommodate us. We never felt like they were "Nickel and Diming" us like many other places we went to - instead they were flexible and really made us feel like the day was ours, not a cookie cutter where we fit into their plans. The food and the cake at the wedding were OUTSTANDING! We've been to a lot of weddings and we'd say this was some of the best food we've had. The hotel staff was great, the nest morning buffet was delicious and way more than you normally get with a "free" buffet. My only "wish I would have looked into more" item would have been the tasting process. I did feel like it was very limited and we spent a considerable amount of money for food that we never got to try or enjoy. We did hear it was great though - now we just hope to get invited to one there soon so we can try all of it!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Nicole D

The moment we stepped into Normandy we knew this was where we wanted to have our reception. This venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the staff are extremely nice and unbelievably helpful! Normandy made our day the easiest to plan and so enjoyable for us and all of our... Read More guests! Do yourself a favor and pick Normandy!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Eden L

The event planning staff at Normandy Farm went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day ran smoothly. Our event coordinator was Ashley Wenger and she is simply the best! She provided a continuous line of communication through out our engagement, which gave us much... Read More reassurance. Ashley communicated all of our requests to the wedding day staff, who were just as helpful and professional. Norbeli was our bridal attendant and took care of us the entire night. Our Maitre D's, Rico and Alyson, made sure the timeline of events went off without a hitch. We continue to receive compliments from our family and friends about the wonderful time they had at our wedding. The filet, salmon, chicken, and sweets table were loved by all. Our wedding cake was some of the best cake I've ever had and I can't wait to cut into our cake again on our one year anniversary. Many thanks to Ashley, Norbeli, Rico, Alyson, and every staff member that made our night so lovely and memorable!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Jennifer K

We recently got married in November, in the Silos ballroom with a morning ceremony/early afternoon reception. Overall, we felt the staff were attentive and food was delicious. Everyone commented on how delicious the food was, especially the lobster bisque. My attendant was... Read More wonderful and helped to calm my nerves prior to the ceremony - she even carried around my lipstick in her pocket in case I needed touch ups. Our coordinator, Ashley, was always responsive to questions leading up to the big day which made the process easier. If I had to provide any constructive feedback, it would be on 2 areas. First, our reception was truly a family event with 11 children attending. Our adult guests received their dinners first and the children ended up waiting for their meals (chicken fingers). The Maitre D pulled me aside and apologized, indicating he had already addressed the issue with the staff for not bringing out the children's meals first or at least at the same time as the adult meals. Second, we had purchased the candy station to use as favors for our guests (we had to provide our own candy boxes/bags). We had about 73 guests, so purchased and decorated about 80 candy boxes. I found out later that less than half of our boxes were ever put out on the table. Our guests were putting candy in their pockets/purses. When I went home, the venue had returned 50+ candy boxes to me. But aside from those 2 issues, I'd say overall the reception went without a hitch and everyone had a wonderful time. It was a wonderful day and thank everyone for making it special.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Sung W

Never imagined our wedding to look as beautiful as it did when we had it at Normandy Farms. The entire staff was so accommodating and helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day incredibly memorable. Thank you for making our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Tasha G

Everything was a dream come true! All I ever pictured while I was a little girl. Service was great, the food was amazing. Not one bad thing I could say. I wish the day was longer! The only thing I could think of is they did not offer for any left over cake to be packed up for... Read More the guests. And I also believe that there should be a grace meaning if we paid for people to come and they did not show, I think we should get that money back. Otherwise it was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alexandra M

Normandy Farm made the whole wedding planning process stress free and perfect. Our planner Ashley was magnificent and always answered my bridezilla emails promptly. On the day of we had multiple attendants who made it possible for us to relax and ENJOY our big day. Our bridal... Read More attendant Ursula was even able to fix my broken dress bustle. We loved Normandy!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kelley P

There are no words to express how truly fabulous this place is. They were nothing but wonderful the whole planning process and made our day so very special. We were always checked on and they made sure we were taken care of whether it be with food or with drinks. Everything... Read More went so smooth and the day was perfect! I can't thank them enough. Ashley our event coordinator was wonderful and was so helpful. It was the greatest day ever. I would highly recommend this place!!!

Reception Venue- Silos Ballroom

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Emily L

After looking at a ton of venues, we chose the Silos Ballroom at Normandy Farm. We fell in love with the silos and the charm of the room. In the beginning things were a little confusing, it seems like there is a different contact person for every aspect of your wedding at... Read More Normandy Farm and even though we had a coordinator, it still seemed like you were corresponding with so many different people at the same time. I think our coordinator left, so we got a new one. Our new coordinator Ashley was very nice. She was very helpful and kept good track of our choices in our file. One thing I didn't like about Normandy Farms wedding coordination was if your coordinator is out of the office, it's not easy getting things done through whoever else is covering. Our totals were due Labor Day weekend, it seemed like you could not get ahold of anyone with questions. Thankfully they gave us an extension because of the holiday and lack of personnel due to the holiday. Our room looked beautiful the day of the wedding. Our maître d, Rico was super friendly and took great care of us. The food was good. We received a lot of compliments about our cocktail hour. We did add a station and extra passed hors d'oeuvres, so we were happy to hear that! Our cake looked amazing! I was bummed in the beginning that we couldn't bring a cake in from an outside vendor because the cakes in the book they show you are kind of ugly and out dated looking.... But OMG our cake looked so good! They did an amazing job and it tasted great too! I was a little bummed they didn't offer my husband and I an ice cream cone, we added them to our package and saw them going around, but they never game up to the bride and groom. I am pleased overall with the wedding, everything was beautiful and Ashley and Rico did a great job.

Room Block

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Emily L

This is one aspect of my wedding at Normandy Farms that I am truly disappointed with. I had a room block at the hotel since this is where our reception was being held. The woman who organized my room block was easy to get a hold of through email and responded quickly to... Read More questions. I made welcome bags for our guests, and the front desk staff stole things from the bags. My husband I both received a bag the night before our wedding and things were missing from both of our bags, even water.... Really?! I did tell our event coordinator about the incident. She passed it on to management who would "investigate" and get back to me...still haven't heard from them. And some of our guests were not even given bags at check in. I made enough bags for every room in our room block, so not sure why guests would not receive them. I spent a lot of time and a decent amount of money making those things, so I am disgruntled by the service of Normandy Farm Hotel. I think that the hotel needs to consider alternative methods to their process, there are obviously issues.

Keep up with them and you're good

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Normandy Farm was a beautiful venue! Since this review is for the hotel block, I will keep to that. We had to call and check up on the hotel block for my wedding often. There were a few times that things got messed up and since we called it was able to be straightened out... Read More quickly. Everyone was always very nice. The rooms were a bit pricey, but it was so nice that everyone was able to stay right at the venue.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Lucy C

The perfect wedding! I need more stars to give to Normandy Farm since 5 is not enough! From the event planning to the wedding day, everything was perfect! The staff was very friendly and helpful! Ashley is the best event planner ever! On the day of the wedding, we've got... Read More the #1 team: Ricco, Karen, Ursula and all the waiters helped us made my daughter's wedding just perfect! Best team ever! Our guests kept complimenting the service and the beauty of this magical place! We couldn't have picked a better venue for our little girl's wedding! Kudos to all of you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Christina F

We were married 4/18/15 but had booked a solid 2 years earlier as my husband is in the military and we were planning around deployments. After booking we went through 2 coordinators until about 9 months out we met our 3rd and final coordinator Ashley W. and she was a godsend... Read More after a little bit of a rocky start. About 2 months before the wedding it became known that the garden to the Grand Ballroom would not be finished construction for our big day. Fortunately the Silos garden was available so we were still able to have our outside ceremony which was very important to us and luckily it was a gorgeous day! Ashley was prompt in responding to all of my calls, questions, and concerns leading up to the big day. I found out along the way that Normandy was changing the way they did their tastings (they are known for their big elaborate controlled chaos tasting) and were switching to giving out gift cards to their restaurant. I was not thrilled about this but Ashley understood and was able to accommodate us as my husband at the time lived out of state and had limited availability to do a tasting. Day of I did not worry about a thing, the food was fabulous and the day was absolutely incredible. Because our ceremony was not where it would have normally been held there was a little confusion with the guests as to wear to go, I would have hoped for staff to be more directive but I realize it was probably the first time that particular scenario had ever occurred. Ashley worked with us to make sure we were able to get everything we wanted and more and still came in right at our budget. She smoothed out all the bumps and made sure our day was everything that we hoped for and for that I am truly appreciative of her and the staff at Normandy. The venue is beautiful that can't be denied and I was so happy with the end result on our special day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Christina F

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

My daughters wedding was here and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They were wonderful to deal with, food was amazing, service was perfect. The venue is beautiful. If you are staying over, I would recommend staying in the hotel. The cottages were damp and a... Read More little musty. Also, if you are having an outdoor ceremony near the grand ballroom be aware that there is an outdoor eatery and bar. We heard noise during the ceremony.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lissy

We had our wedding there on June 6, 2015 and it was perfect. When we originally booked I knew it was exactly what we wanted and they did not disappoint. Every detail was taken care of, all thanks to our amazing planner Joanne Nelson. She was a dream to any bride and made... Read More planning/organizing much easier. The venue is beautiful and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a rustic/classy feel.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Amanda D

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. From day 1, walking into Normandy Farm, my husband and I were provided with assistance and guidance that kept us both at ease throughout the last year of wedding planning. Heather was our event coordinator and she is AWESOME. Heather was... Read More there for us and our families through all of the decision making and gave us honest opinions that led to a spectacular day. The wedding staff, the hotel staff, the Farmer's Daughter staff, bartenders, everyone that is a part of their amazing venue, THANK YOU! With all of their support, our wedding day was more special than words can explain. My bridal attendant was exceptional. She stayed by my side from start to finish. I could go on and on with this review because there are so many positive and beautiful words to say about Normandy Farm but I will close with Thank You to all that made our wedding day picture perfect.