Magnificent Rustic Weddings All Year Long

Normandy Farm features two elegant rustic ballrooms, overnight accommodations, and world class cuisine. To top it off, Farm Charm on your wedding day starts as low as $59 per person for our Brunch Wedding Special. Thinking unconventional? Explore a Thursday night wedding starting at $69 per person! We have also extended our discounted Value Dates Package to any open dates through March 2017!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA

Overall Amazing

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Abby

Can't say enough about how great Normandy Farm was for our wedding. From the service, the facility, food and hotel it was everything I had hoped for. The planning process was very smooth and they were extremely helpful, and answered every crazy bride question I had. Our... Read More original planner/coordinator left close to our wedding date but she was replaced with an equally amazing person, Marissa, and she stepped right in to finish last minute details. She was great to work with! On the wedding day we had a personal attendant that was by our side to get us anything we needed and made sure all items were taken care of at the end of the night. The entire staff was very friendly. The food was amazing - we had a lot of compliments not only on dinner but everything that was served during cocktail hour. After the reception we made our way to the hotel bar, The Farmers Daughter, and they had a DJ so it helped keep the party going. The hotel was perfect for our guests to head right to their rooms when they needed to and the hotel staff was great as well. The offered upgraded rooms to some guests and are more than helpful if you provide hotel bags for your guests. Overall it was just the perfect place for our wedding.

2014-03-03T14:10:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy that you had a great day and we could be such an integral part in making it memorable for you and your guests. Thank you for your compliments to Marissa.

Picture Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Shannon F

Having our wedding at Normandy Farm was a dream come true! Not only is it a beautiful property, but we were able to provide our guests with the convenience of having the ceremony, reception and hotel all in one place! Every single thing was incredible. Normandy made sure that... Read More every decoration and every moment was perfectly planned and executed. I can honestly say that I was extremely happy with how the day went and I don't have one negative to say. We were facing stormy weather all day and Normandy allowed me to make the final call of whether we wanted to move forward with an outdoor or indoor ceremony. I really wanted it outside and they allowed us to do it there, while still having the inside area ready to go as a backup. We were able to process outside and when it started to rain, we had a smooth transition into the ballroom and picked up right where we left off. It made the evening fun and didn't affect any part of the night! Every staff member was wonderful, accommodating, and professional. I had the pleasure of working with Maura throughout the planing process and she was FABULOUS! She was very responsive and worked very hard to make the day perfect. We also have great praise for the day of Staff as well, Karen, Ursula, and the banquet manager were amazing and were attentive to every single need of myself and the bridal party. The hotel room included in our wedding package for the night of our wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was a huge suite that we were able to use to get ready in as well. Our pictures so far are amazing because of the beautiful grounds they keep there. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect wedding day and we owe a lot of that to Normandy Farm! I highly recommend Normandy for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!! It was completely worth every penny we spent!

2013-11-08T08:39:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We are happy that our team of experts made your day special and all of your dreams come true. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to be of service.

Great Service and Great Memories

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Genevieve M

Unbelievable staff and amenities that helped make our day special. We wouldn't have had our day any other way. And even though a lot of couples say that after their wedding, we believe that we really wouldn't have changed anything. You really get the true worth of a dollar at... Read More Normandy Farm with a great wedding planner to wedding attendant. Thank you Normandy Farm for a perfect day!

2013-11-08T08:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We wish you all of the best.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

My husband and I had our reception at Normandy and it was absolutly beautiful! The weather actually worked out for us that day and all the guests could go out to the patio if they so chose to. The Silos ballroom was perfect for displaying the cake and the rustic look went great... Read More with our beach theme wedding.

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Michelle T

I cannot say enough good things about Normandy Farm! We had our wedding there last week and everything was perfect-beyond every expectation. From day one, the staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. Our event coordinator, Heather, was always there to answer my questions... Read More and ease my concerns. The day of staff was also so attentive and made the day run so smoothly. We had to move the ceremony inside but it didn't even matter because the Silos Ballroom was beautiful! We got so many compliments on the food and bar service and options, too. I don't have one bad thing to say about our wedding experience at Normandy-it was the most perfect day and we are so thankful that we chose to have our wedding there!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Tracy D

One of the reasons we picked Normandy Farms was the convenience of having everything in one location; hotel, ceremony and reception. The service we received from the Normandy staff was amazing. They are truly experts at what they do and they made my wedding day flow so... Read More smoothly. I did not have to think about anything other than having fun. I would recommend this place to anyone in a heartbeat. It was such a beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Katie G

My husband and I got married at Normandy Farms last month (4/9) and we had an amazing experience. The food was delicious and the room was spacious and beautiful. The staff (specifically Ursula) went out of their way to make us and our guests feel welcome and cared for. Ursula... Read More was a HUGE help at then end of the night. She packed up all of our stuff for onto a cart and transported it back to the room with us. She was very careful and conscientious with all of our belongings. Ashley Wenger was also a pleasure to work with. She kept us focused by sending frequent emails throughout the entire wedding process. She was also willing to answer all questions and even meet with us when we needed. Great wedding-everyone had a blast.. Thank you Normandy Farms. We have wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Cindi S

I had a list of things in my mind that I wanted my wedding venue to have, and how it was supposed to look. The moment I walked into Normandy Farms with my husband, and he saw my face, he knew that it was the place for me. The rustic look, twinkle lights, and outdoor... Read More availability for our ceremony helped to make Normandy Farms into a place where my dreams could come true. The staff, particularly our wedding coordinator Heather, was easy to get in contact with, and answered any and all questions that I had. Heather and I worked together to plan my wedding down to the last detail in advance, which made my wedding day so much more relaxing. Heather took care of everything. Once our plan was in place, it was executed flawlessly. The vendors all came in and were able to set up without problem. The wait staff was very helpful and available to all of the guests, particularly my husband and I. I loved that the wait staff made sure that my husband and I were eating by constantly checking on us and making sure that we had everything that we needed. Many places do not have such an attentive staff. We also brought a custom design for our cake to our wedding coordinator, and the bakers involved in making our custom cake nailed it, right down to every design detail that we had. We were very happy with everything that we paid for and experienced, but our only note to perspective clients is to make sure that you are ready to pay for everything that you want.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Lacey B

4/22/16 - We had both our ceremony and reception at Normandy Farm. The entire day could not have been more perfect, even with the iffy weather. My girls and I got ready on-site and were able to speak with someone whenever necessary to discuss moving the ceremony inside. We used... Read More the Silos Ballroom -- which is beautifully decorated all on its own, and the silos are an amazing feature. The cocktail space and access to the outside patio was great for our guests who needed a break but did not want to go too far. The food was wonderful and everyone involved in the event was kind, helpful, and always available. Nothing beats you, your bridal party, and your guests staying on-site for all the activities. The groom's family/friends are from NJ and would need a hotel regardless of our location, so being able to just walk to our rooms and then wake up and get brunch together the next day was so special. A huge thank you to Normandy Farm's staff -- No matter how many times I called or emailed, everyone was super understanding and knowledgable. You can't go wrong with choosing this as your venue!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Krista H

I had my ceremony and reception at Normandy Farm. From the very begging the staff was phenomenal -- working (and negotiating) with me on the contract, price, date etc. JoAnne - my coordinator was phenomenal, always answering my emails and questions in a timely fashion. The... Read More ladies that helped on the day-of were great -- always making sure my husband and family had everything we wanted or needed. I would recommend this venue to anyone!! Beyond expectations!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Tyesha Y

My wedding was on 3/17 and it was amazing. The staff was professional and the food was delicious. My only issue was with the cake it was dry but overall I was very satisfied with the venue. Ashley, was my coordinator and was very friendly and responded to all my request in a... Read More timely manner.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Jess H

I had my wedding reception at Normandy Farm. The venue itself is a beautiful, rustic yet elegant location to host a wedding during any season, and the ballrooms have a unique character you won't find at a country club. The staff was exceptional from the event coordinator to the... Read More matre di - professional, organized and wonderful to work with throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Maura G

Normandy Farm was the perfect spot for large wedding. The Grand Ballroom comfortably fit our 250+ plus while still leaving the large dance floor open the whole evening. The food was fantastic and we received so many compliments on every aspect of the wedding. Ursla, our wedding... Read More attendant served us the whole evening and made sure we had everything we needed so we could just enjoy the whole evening. Having everything in one place was awesome. Almost everyone went over to the Farmer's Daughter for the after party, and it was so nice to just head up to the hotel room after that. Finally brunch the next morning was a great way to send everyone off from an amazing weekend. Normandy Farm exceeded all our expectations.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Bailee F

After booking this venue remotely while living in California, I never quite knew what to expect but heard wonderful things from others in the Blue Bell area. I have to say, they truly exceeded my expectations. Brandi, Joanne, Estelin, and Rico (we love you Rico!) seriously made... Read More our wedding more perfect than we could have ever imagined. Despite how much you plan and organize, the day of the wedding is bound to be a little hectic. I honestly feel that Rico, Estelin, and Joanne got everything up and running and still managed to check in and cater to any needs that popped up. I have to say, I am incredibly grateful to the entire Normandy Farm staff for creating a more beautiful wedding than I even had intended! If there are any negative reviews for this location, they would have to be outdated because this location knows exactly what they are doing and they are amazing at it!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Allison

Normandy Farms is awesome! I had such a wonderful experience working with Normandy Farms for my September wedding. From the moment I walked into the hotel I knew I had found the venue. The place has a great rustic old world charm which is just what I was looking for - warm... Read More colors, exposed beams. The Silos ballroom was perfect for my 75 person guest list. Joanne was our event planner and she was amazing! I'm sure she has done this a thousand times but she greeted us with such enthusiasm it was infectious! She was so great and kept me on top of all of the details. Ursula was our attendant for the night and she was amazing! She followed us with food as we took all our pictures after the ceremony, nobody went hungry. She made sure we always had a drink and kept us on schedule all night. Our Maitre D was Rico and I can't say enough good things about him! Seriously, request him! Such a friendly and positive guy and made my husband and I feel like royalty all night. Any question or request we had all night was taken care of before we could even finish asking! The whole night was beyond our expectations. After we finished up in the ballroom about 15 of us set up camp in the bar where the staff was equally as friendly. The room for the evening was lovely and the breakfast buffet the next morning for our overnight guests was the perfect way to wrap up the weekend. Our guests raved about the food, service, ballroom, everything! I highly recommend this venue to any engaged couple, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Catie S

I had my wedding at Normandy Farm in January of 2015. It was beautiful! The staff was incredible and Joanne Nelson was a Godsent!! She made sure the smallest detail was taken care of. I did have one issue at the beginning of my planning process. The person in charge of my... Read More wedding was switched twice before I got Joanne. I was never informed of these changes and was quite surprised when I emailed one person and got a response form another person instead. It made me feel like my wedding/business was not appreciated. It would have been nice to have a heads up that the original person I started working with no longer works there. But once Joanne was in control of my wedding I did not have to worry!! She made sure everything was taken care of and if something didn't work right away she made sure to find a new way to make it work. Joanne made sure the ball room was breathtaking. I could not say enough good things about Joanne Nelson and the rest of the Normandy Farm staff!! The food was fantastic and the cake was delicious!! Overall I am so happy to have had my wedding at Normandy and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kristin N

NF was absolutely amazing - I don't think there is enough room here to compliment them enough. The staff, from Ashley, our event coordinator, to Ursula, our bridal attendant, to the bartenders and servers, everyone worked together to ensure that we and our guests were taken care... Read More of and that the event ran smoothly without any effort from my husband and I on that day - just allowing us to enjoy ourselves. The planning process went smoothly, mostly due to Ashley, who was so helpful and patient! We asked for things that were never done previously and they were quick to accommodate us. We never felt like they were "Nickel and Diming" us like many other places we went to - instead they were flexible and really made us feel like the day was ours, not a cookie cutter where we fit into their plans. The food and the cake at the wedding were OUTSTANDING! We've been to a lot of weddings and we'd say this was some of the best food we've had. The hotel staff was great, the nest morning buffet was delicious and way more than you normally get with a "free" buffet. My only "wish I would have looked into more" item would have been the tasting process. I did feel like it was very limited and we spent a considerable amount of money for food that we never got to try or enjoy. We did hear it was great though - now we just hope to get invited to one there soon so we can try all of it!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Nicole D

The moment we stepped into Normandy we knew this was where we wanted to have our reception. This venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the staff are extremely nice and unbelievably helpful! Normandy made our day the easiest to plan and so enjoyable for us and all of our... Read More guests! Do yourself a favor and pick Normandy!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Eden L

The event planning staff at Normandy Farm went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day ran smoothly. Our event coordinator was Ashley Wenger and she is simply the best! She provided a continuous line of communication through out our engagement, which gave us much... Read More reassurance. Ashley communicated all of our requests to the wedding day staff, who were just as helpful and professional. Norbeli was our bridal attendant and took care of us the entire night. Our Maitre D's, Rico and Alyson, made sure the timeline of events went off without a hitch. We continue to receive compliments from our family and friends about the wonderful time they had at our wedding. The filet, salmon, chicken, and sweets table were loved by all. Our wedding cake was some of the best cake I've ever had and I can't wait to cut into our cake again on our one year anniversary. Many thanks to Ashley, Norbeli, Rico, Alyson, and every staff member that made our night so lovely and memorable!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Jennifer K

We recently got married in November, in the Silos ballroom with a morning ceremony/early afternoon reception. Overall, we felt the staff were attentive and food was delicious. Everyone commented on how delicious the food was, especially the lobster bisque. My attendant was... Read More wonderful and helped to calm my nerves prior to the ceremony - she even carried around my lipstick in her pocket in case I needed touch ups. Our coordinator, Ashley, was always responsive to questions leading up to the big day which made the process easier. If I had to provide any constructive feedback, it would be on 2 areas. First, our reception was truly a family event with 11 children attending. Our adult guests received their dinners first and the children ended up waiting for their meals (chicken fingers). The Maitre D pulled me aside and apologized, indicating he had already addressed the issue with the staff for not bringing out the children's meals first or at least at the same time as the adult meals. Second, we had purchased the candy station to use as favors for our guests (we had to provide our own candy boxes/bags). We had about 73 guests, so purchased and decorated about 80 candy boxes. I found out later that less than half of our boxes were ever put out on the table. Our guests were putting candy in their pockets/purses. When I went home, the venue had returned 50+ candy boxes to me. But aside from those 2 issues, I'd say overall the reception went without a hitch and everyone had a wonderful time. It was a wonderful day and thank everyone for making it special.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Sung W

Never imagined our wedding to look as beautiful as it did when we had it at Normandy Farms. The entire staff was so accommodating and helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day incredibly memorable. Thank you for making our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Tasha G

Everything was a dream come true! All I ever pictured while I was a little girl. Service was great, the food was amazing. Not one bad thing I could say. I wish the day was longer! The only thing I could think of is they did not offer for any left over cake to be packed up for... Read More the guests. And I also believe that there should be a grace meaning if we paid for people to come and they did not show, I think we should get that money back. Otherwise it was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alexandra M

Normandy Farm made the whole wedding planning process stress free and perfect. Our planner Ashley was magnificent and always answered my bridezilla emails promptly. On the day of we had multiple attendants who made it possible for us to relax and ENJOY our big day. Our bridal... Read More attendant Ursula was even able to fix my broken dress bustle. We loved Normandy!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kelley P

There are no words to express how truly fabulous this place is. They were nothing but wonderful the whole planning process and made our day so very special. We were always checked on and they made sure we were taken care of whether it be with food or with drinks. Everything... Read More went so smooth and the day was perfect! I can't thank them enough. Ashley our event coordinator was wonderful and was so helpful. It was the greatest day ever. I would highly recommend this place!!!

Reception Venue- Silos Ballroom

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Emily L

After looking at a ton of venues, we chose the Silos Ballroom at Normandy Farm. We fell in love with the silos and the charm of the room. In the beginning things were a little confusing, it seems like there is a different contact person for every aspect of your wedding at... Read More Normandy Farm and even though we had a coordinator, it still seemed like you were corresponding with so many different people at the same time. I think our coordinator left, so we got a new one. Our new coordinator Ashley was very nice. She was very helpful and kept good track of our choices in our file. One thing I didn't like about Normandy Farms wedding coordination was if your coordinator is out of the office, it's not easy getting things done through whoever else is covering. Our totals were due Labor Day weekend, it seemed like you could not get ahold of anyone with questions. Thankfully they gave us an extension because of the holiday and lack of personnel due to the holiday. Our room looked beautiful the day of the wedding. Our maître d, Rico was super friendly and took great care of us. The food was good. We received a lot of compliments about our cocktail hour. We did add a station and extra passed hors d'oeuvres, so we were happy to hear that! Our cake looked amazing! I was bummed in the beginning that we couldn't bring a cake in from an outside vendor because the cakes in the book they show you are kind of ugly and out dated looking.... But OMG our cake looked so good! They did an amazing job and it tasted great too! I was a little bummed they didn't offer my husband and I an ice cream cone, we added them to our package and saw them going around, but they never game up to the bride and groom. I am pleased overall with the wedding, everything was beautiful and Ashley and Rico did a great job.