Normandy Farm

Blue Bell, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Magnificent Rustic Weddings All Year Long

Normandy Farm features two elegant rustic ballrooms, overnight accommodations, and world class cuisine. To top it off, Farm Charm on your wedding day starts as low as $55 per person for our Brunch Wedding Special. We have also extended our discounted Value Dates Package to all remaining 2015 dates!

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA

Overall Amazing

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Abby

Can't say enough about how great Normandy Farm was for our wedding. From the service, the facility, food and hotel it was everything I had hoped for. The planning process was very smooth and they were extremely helpful, and answered every crazy bride question I had. Our original planner/coordinator left close to our wedding date but she was replaced with an equally amazing person, Marissa, and she stepped right in to finish last minute details. She was great to work with! On the wedding day we had a personal attendant that was by our side to get us anything we needed and made sure all items were taken care of at the end of the night. The entire staff was very friendly. The food was amazing - we had a lot of compliments not only on dinner but everything that was served during cocktail hour. After the reception we made our way to the hotel bar, The Farmers Daughter, and they had a DJ so it helped keep the party going. The hotel was perfect for our guests to head right to their rooms when they needed to and the hotel staff was great as well. The offered upgraded rooms to some guests and are more than helpful if you provide hotel bags for your guests. Overall it was just the perfect place for our wedding.

2014-03-03T14:10:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy that you had a great day and we could be such an integral part in making it memorable for you and your guests. Thank you for your compliments to Marissa.

Picture Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Shannon F

Having our wedding at Normandy Farm was a dream come true! Not only is it a beautiful property, but we were able to provide our guests with the convenience of having the ceremony, reception and hotel all in one place! Every single thing was incredible. Normandy made sure that every decoration and every moment was perfectly planned and executed. I can honestly say that I was extremely happy with how the day went and I don't have one negative to say. We were facing stormy weather all day and Normandy allowed me to make the final call of whether we wanted to move forward with an outdoor or indoor ceremony. I really wanted it outside and they allowed us to do it there, while still having the inside area ready to go as a backup. We were able to process outside and when it started to rain, we had a smooth transition into the ballroom and picked up right where we left off. It made the evening fun and didn't affect any part of the night! Every staff member was wonderful, accommodating, and professional. I had the pleasure of working with Maura throughout the planing process and she was FABULOUS! She was very responsive and worked very hard to make the day perfect. We also have great praise for the day of Staff as well, Karen, Ursula, and the banquet manager were amazing and were attentive to every single need of myself and the bridal party. The hotel room included in our wedding package for the night of our wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was a huge suite that we were able to use to get ready in as well. Our pictures so far are amazing because of the beautiful grounds they keep there. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect wedding day and we owe a lot of that to Normandy Farm! I highly recommend Normandy for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!! It was completely worth every penny we spent!

2013-11-08T08:39:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We are happy that our team of experts made your day special and all of your dreams come true. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to be of service.

Great Service and Great Memories

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Genevieve M

Unbelievable staff and amenities that helped make our day special. We wouldn't have had our day any other way. And even though a lot of couples say that after their wedding, we believe that we really wouldn't have changed anything. You really get the true worth of a dollar at Normandy Farm with a great wedding planner to wedding attendant. Thank you Normandy Farm for a perfect day!

2013-11-08T08:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We wish you all of the best.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lissy

We had our wedding there on June 6, 2015 and it was perfect. When we originally booked I knew it was exactly what we wanted and they did not disappoint. Every detail was taken care of, all thanks to our amazing planner Joanne Nelson. She was a dream to any bride and made planning/organizing much easier. The venue is beautiful and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a rustic/classy feel.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Amanda D

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. From day 1, walking into Normandy Farm, my husband and I were provided with assistance and guidance that kept us both at ease throughout the last year of wedding planning. Heather was our event coordinator and she is AWESOME. Heather was there for us and our families through all of the decision making and gave us honest opinions that led to a spectacular day. The wedding staff, the hotel staff, the Farmer's Daughter staff, bartenders, everyone that is a part of their amazing venue, THANK YOU! With all of their support, our wedding day was more special than words can explain. My bridal attendant was exceptional. She stayed by my side from start to finish. I could go on and on with this review because there are so many positive and beautiful words to say about Normandy Farm but I will close with Thank You to all that made our wedding day picture perfect.

A perfect venue!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Kate D

My husband and I got married in the Silo Room at Normandy in October 2014. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW PERFECT AND AMAZING THEY WERE!!! The food and venue were excellent, and you really get the full package for the price. They were extremely professional to deal with, responsive, and made sure they day turned out exactly how we wanted. They even swapped out Stella beer for Blue Moon for us. Joann Nelson, the event planner, was the kindest and responsive lady we could have hoped for. They are wedding professionals, highly organized, and pride themselves on customer service! My only complaint is the limited hotel rooms - for two weddings a night (plus Blue Bell Country Club across the street), they only have 160 hotel rooms. We had most of our guests book their room a year in advance! There is a Marriott down the street as well and Normandy will provide one free round trip to your guests there. And it was a cheaper nightly rate.

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Amanda D

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. From the facility to the staff to the food and hotel. We worked with JoAnne who was so helpful! She answered every single question I had, was organized, and very detail oriented. Even with all the events Normandy has, we still felt like we got all the one on one attention that we needed. The staff the day of our wedding was amazing. They made sure my husband and I had everything that we needed and even made sure our parents were taken care of the entire night. We could not have asked for a better experience. After the wedding, we made our way to the Farmer's Daughter bar to continue the party!

Breath Taking Grand Ballroom

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Normandy Farms again! The Grand Ballroom has a lot of wow factor and is one of the reasons I picked this venue. The food was amazing and the guests were very excited about the signature drinks we created for them. We ran into some issues with our final guest counts (last minute cancellations) but Ashley Wenger was so accommodating and absolutely wonderful and helpful. On the day of the wedding, Matthew (from Normandy Farm) was the man! He helped out in setting up, and was pretty much there to assist in ANYTHING. My wedding last month was perfect in every way and it couldn't have been possible without the help of the Normandy Farm team.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

Not only is this venue absolutely gorgeous but the staff is incredible. They were so accommodating and pay attention to every little detail. I made most of the decor for my wedding and was nervous when dropping it off. They wrote down and inventoried everything I had and set it up perfectly. Throughout the entire wedding they checked in with my husband and I to be sure we were being taken care of. I would recommend Normandy Farm to anyone having an event! Hands down they are the best!

Reception of our dreams!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Elizabeth R

Normandy Farm was the perfect place to have our reception! As soon as we walked into the Grand Ballroom and saw the Italian Chandeliers and enormous dance floor we knew it was the perfect place! The food, drinks, staff were all excellent!! Having your guests stay there was also a plus! No need for extra transportation and worry free after party at the Farmer's Daughter Bar! Joanne and her staff did any amazing job and we cannot thank them enough!!

Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Nicole S

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at Normandy Farm. Although things at first were a little worrisome--3 of the first points of contacts we had (sales, and 2 of the event managers we were assigned) had left the company. This actually ended up working out for the best as we had Ashley Wenger step in and she was fantastic! She was very quick to get back to my many questions and went above and beyond for us! She really was a joy to work with and my wedding day ended up being perfect. The day-of staff was top-notch. Everyone was raving about the food and the facility is just beautiful. I highly recommend Normandy Farm!

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Stefanie F

We got married in September in the Silos courtyard and had our reception in the Silos ballroom. Everything turned out beautifully! Matt was our coordinator on the day of and he was so great to work with. All our guests raved about the food which doesn't happen often at a wedding. Every staff member was helpful and polite and just nice to deal with. We loved having everything all in one location - the ceremony, cocktails, reception, and hotel. Overall I have nothing but great things to say about Normandy Farm and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lindsay S

We recently had our reception at Normandy Farms and had a wonderful night neither of us will soon forget. Our only hesitation throughout the entire process was early on in the planning stages. We were initially communicating with a woman assigned to us as our wedding planner, but when we showed up to meet in person a few months out, we were greeted by someone brand new, as the woman we had been talking to had left for another job. However, our new wedding planner picked up right where the other had left off and was incredibly organized and quick to respond to all emails. Even last minute guest list changes were easily handled without any difficulty or complaints. The day itself ran as smoothly as we could have imagined. The event coordinator made sure everything went off without a hitch, and our personal waitress provided us with food and drinks all night. The space looked beautiful and the acoustics were better than expected. Overall it was a great experience and one we would recommend to anyone!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

We had our Wedding at Blue Bell Country Club and used Normandy farms for the Hotel, After Party and Sunday Brunch. We had numerous out of the Country and out of town guests. Everyone was impressed by the quality of service. The staff responded positively to any request. If you have out of town guests staying at the hotel we STRONGLY recommend the Sunday Brunch. It was out of this world. Everyone loved it.

A Perfect Day for an Intimate Wedding

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Beth M

we had a little bit of a shaky start with the sales and event staff at Normandy. After dealing with many frustrations, Donna came to the rescue and worked out all of our details for a perfect day. She was wonderful to work with! She made our day even more perfect than we had envisioned. I was speechless at the end of the day with the outcome of everything. Not that I didn't think the day would be perfect but it ended up being more perfect than I had expected. Everything was beyond beautiful. My guests are still talking about how my intimate wedding was the best they had ever attended. Best day ever. I highly recommend Normandy Farms and Donna at the Farmer's Daughter.

Ecstatic Bride - Happy Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

My daughter was married this past weekend at Normandy Farms. We had a Fri night dinner, Sat wedding, Sat after-party and Sunday brunch. Every single employee, without exception, was unfailingly polite, upbeat, and helpful. Every request, large and small, was handled immediately and with a smile. The reception room was beautiful. The food was wonderful (not measured by "wedding food", but measured by "food food"). And pre-wedding the staff made the planning of the event a low-key minimum-stress pleasure. The entire weekend was perfection. Most importantly my daughter had a wonderful time and was ecstatic. I can not recommend this facility highly enough.

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Erin M

We were so happy with Normandy Farm and cannot recommend it enough. Our original event planner left about 2 months before our wedding, but Joanne picked up right where she left off and was amazing. She answered my thousands of questions and was so easy to work with. We were in the Silos Ballroom which was gorgeous and the perfect size for our reception. Having the hospitality suite for the bridal party before the reception was relaxing and gave my husband and I a nice change to sit and relax for a few minutes. All our guests kept saying how amazing the food was all night. My husband and I had a suite the night of the wedding, which was really nice. The only thing I wish was that Normandy would have given us a few snacks and drinks in the room for after the wedding (like the ones we didn't eat/drink from the hospitality suite!). After being so busy at the wedding all night we were pretty hungry when we got back to the room and would have loved a few bites to eat.

nice staff

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Justine M

The staff at Normandy Farm were helpful and courteous to myself and my guests throughout their stay.

Great Wedding

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Kristine S

My wedding there was great. Our reception was in the Silos room. The room looked great and all 130 people fit. The outdoor area and the silos really made the room fell unique. The food was fantastic and no one went hungry. The staff was very nice and helpful. Another reason we picked Normandy Farms because of the hotel and bar attached. Half of our guests were from out of town so it made life easier not to drive places after the wedding. The hotel staff are the best. My families still are talking about how much fun they had at the wedding!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Shannon H

Normandy Farm was the PERFECT spot for our wedding reception. The food was outstanding! Months later and the guests are still raving how awesome and delicious the food was! From the moment I signed a contract until the wedding, every contact at Normandy was fantastic. They answered all my questions, got back to my emails, and made sure we were comfortable with each decision made. We checked at least 6 or 7 times the contract as well as emails about food, vendors, and changes. Two weeks before the wedding I needed to change tables and seating arrangements and it was handled no problem, so easy to do. Not only that, a family member passed away 4 days before the wedding and they could not have been nicer or more accommodating. The day of the wedding, we had a personal wedding attendant to help my husband and I as well as our bridal party; we had the bridal suite for bridal party only with food and drinks; it was outstanding. Our overall experience was excellent and we would highly recommend Normandy Farm Hotel to anyone.

Overall great experience!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Michelle b

I am so pleased with the result of my wedding at Normandy Farm. The reception site was BEAUTIFUL and looked exactly as I had hoped it would. They accommodated my ceremony as well and that was equally as beautiful. They had multiple places for people to mingle during the cocktail hour and made everything comfortable. Their food is excellent and the cake is included- which was also wonderful! The only complaint that I have is the service- the host of the evening was rather rude and overbearing. The "assistant" that was supposed to have been around to get us things and make sure things were running smoothly for myself and my groom was nowhere to be found for the majority of the night. She took our belongings out of the bridal suite instead of coming to get us to retrieve them ourselves. Other than these two individuals, I have nothing bad to say about Normandy Farm!

Wonderful Facility

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Joan H

Our daughter's wedding was held at Normandy Farm this past 4th of July. They did an amazing job with everything! Not one detail was overlooked. They stayed on top of everything which allowed my husband and I to enjoy the entire day. Thanks so much for making my daughter and her husband's day so special!

Great time by everyone!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Steph S

Food was great, staff was great and helpful and everything ran smoothly

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Emily c

I worked with NF for our wedding, and it was beyond perfect. The day went on without a hitch! Melissa Spooner, our coordinator, was so responsive! She would reply to my emails and calls in a VERY timely manner. Susan Mulville, our hotel room coordinator, was very patient and helpful. Our bridal attendants Ursula and Rich were so accommodating, helpful, and always made sure were were full, smiling, and drinking!! What an amazing venue for a wedding. They really know how to make the day perfect. The price was affordable the food was fabulous. I have had so many compliments on the amount of food and the quality! They were accommodating to the dietary restrictions of some of my guests as well. I would recommend Normandy Farm to any bride looking for a place to hold their wedding. The ceremony, reception, and after-party at The Farmer's Daughter Bar, and the hotel....all in one spot! No need to travel anywhere! I could not have asked for a better experience!!!!

Normandy Farm - Silo Ballroom

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Eileen S

I immediately fell in love with this place the minute I walked in. Beautiful, rustic but completely updated. Dealing with Melissa was fabulous. Every concern I had, big or small she calmed and found a solution that I was happy with. We also dealt A LOT with the hotel staff, as 100% of our guests were traveling to our wedding, including us. They were amazing and no matter how many times I asked for room block updates, they were right there for me, happily answering my frequent emails. Everyone raved about the food, saying it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. Happy guests = happy bride.

TO Normandy Farm