Norris Photo | For life's heart melting moments.

Since 2001, Donald Norris and his team have been capturing life's big events and heart melting moments for families all across the Southern California area. Schedule a meeting directly on our website or give us a ring 818-693-9114. Late appointments available. The Knot's Best of weddings | Hall of Fame

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

6644 Forbes Ave, Los Angeles, CA Southern California Area (818) 693-9114
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Krystyn G

Don and his team are amazing! From our first discussions, to the preparations, to the big day itself, Don made our experience exceptional. Above and beyond all that you would expect in terms of skill and professionalism Don, and team, became an integral part of our wedding... Read More day. They laughed and enjoyed moments with us, then slipping seamlessly into the background to capture every precious moment. We had so much fun with his team that my bridesmaids dubbed Don’s partner “funtographer”. The team truly made our day. Shockingly, only one month after the big event, we received a bountiful amount of images. “I’m in love”, “absolutely stunning”, “perfection”. Don’s work was so phenomenal that these were the types of comments I received from my family and guests. Selecting a photographer was difficult for me. My Maid of Honor and her husband are wedding photographers, so we were a bit critical in our selection. My MOH and her husband were extremely impressed by Don and his team. They particularly noted his ability to manage the family, from babies to grandparents, the guests and the bridal party, while still capturing artistic imagery. Words can’t express how happy we truly are. The only trouble that I have with Don’s work… is that there are so many incredible images that I am struggling to pick which one to put on my wall. I think most brides would agree, this is a problem we are willing to have!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Etan M

My wife found Donald through some friends and later through the knot.com. We met with Don and instantly felt like we were sitting with an artist. He was very reasonable with his price and very easy to talk to. Our engagement shoot was something I wasn't looking forward to...but... Read More that day, in palmdale, where we decided to have a desert backdrop, Don made the experience better than I thought it would be. He was creative, and despite 40mph winds on that day, shooting for 4 hours, and still passionate to get more shots, I had a good feeling. The pictures came out so good that I couldn't even think of something to make fun of. On our wedding day, Don and his team were determined, easy going, had good sense of humor, and made us feel at ease. I will definitely hire Don again for our happy occasions!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 pantea m

Don was hired for my brother in law and sister in laws wedding. As a close member of the bridal party, I got to see don and his team in full action. It was amazing to see how calm and collected he was and how much he was able to capture on such a special day. His work is... Read More creative and he is very passionate. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 marjan m

Don couldn't have been the better choice to take our engagement pictures and our wedding day/night pictures. Not only does he have tremendous passion for what he does, he is filled with unique ideas. I come from a small tight knit community where everyone chooses the same few... Read More vendors for their weddings because it's easy and reliable. I was willing to take this risk and hire someone who could bring new ideas and take classic photos that would remain timeless. On our wedding day, Don was calm as can be and made me and my husband feel at ease. Our guests couldn't help but rave about how awesome him and his team was. I have videos that other people sent me that night and all i kept seeing is Don clicking away to capture every single moment. His dedication didn't go unnoticed and his pictures will always have heads turning.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Stephanie F

I would recommend Don to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! He made the whole process easy from start to finish. He was professional, responsive to emails/calls and reasonably priced. On the day of our wedding, he arrived on time and made everyone in our wedding party... Read More feel comfortable. Neither my husband or I enjoy being the center of attention and Don made both of us feel at ease. He found the perfect balance, capturing all the events of the day without being intrusive. I received compliments from family, wedding party and guests about what a great photographer we had! Best of all...he also takes great pictures! Our wedding photos are amazing!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Don and his team were so professional and by far the best wedding vendors we worked with. We thought the price package he provided for our LA wedding was really reasonable, and we absolutely loved the photos. The photographer that attended our event - Rich - was very organized... Read More and had really paid attention to our brief. He was a huge hit with family and guests on the night and we had such a positive experience. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Norris Photo to others.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Andrea L

Don did an amazing job capturing our special day! The photos turned out beautifully. By the time it was time to get ready, he asked some questions about where I wanted to do the first look. I was feeling a little overwhelmed and said, "I am done making decisions." Don... Read More handled everything from there, which was fantastic! He got excellent shots of the wedding, the family, and beautiful candid shots of the reception. Our guests commented on how friendly he was. Several friends loved the pictures he took of them at our reception. Everyone had an amazing time in the photo booth as well. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. I also did a boudoir shoot as my wedding gift to my new husband. I was instantly at ease and comfortable with Don. He has an amazing eye for detail. Again, we were very happy with the photos. Don is truly talented and an amazing person to work with! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Michelle C

Don and his team are AMAZING! We just received our photos back from Don and we couldn't be happier. He went above and beyond. If you're looking for a photographer, book him. He is professional, kind, incredibly talented and made everyone feel super comfortable with style and... Read More grace. Honestly - he's the man. We had around 220 people at our wedding, and I felt like Don and his second photographer were omnipresent. They truly didn't miss a beat. The photos are absolutely stunning. It's clear through his work that he cares about what he does.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Kaleigh W

Don Norris was the best part of my wedding! For he captured every memory so perfectly. I will always hire him for any occasion. He's a brilliant photographer, beyond talented, and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Marlene E

Don is fantastic! Not only did he photograph the pre-wedding, ceremony and reception events beautifully, he also captured the authentic, candid moments wtih friends and family. Our experience in working with Don was great. We explained our vision and he totally got it! Would... Read More absolutely recommend him for weddings.

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 mary d

we had a great Experience with Norris photo. They had great attitudes and were very attentive to our requests. We would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Erin T

I have been lucky enough to get to work with Don twice in my life. Once when I first moved to Los Angeles 10 years ago, when he was my headshot photographer, and once last year when I got married. I can say great things about both experiences! Don was like magic at our... Read More wedding, managing to capture at least one shot of everyone, and multiple photots from multiple angles of the important stuff. He remained subtle in his presence and worked well with our requests. His prices were also exceptionally reasonable for the LA market. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, who will be knowledgeable and creative he is your guy.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Norrisphoto! Honestly, after seeing him shoot so many of my friends' weddings and seeing the amazing photos he took, there was no question we would use him for our wedding. In fact, we decided on Don and Norrisphoto as our photographer... Read More before we had any other wedding plans solidified! And it turned out to be a fabulous decision. He and his staff are professional, courteous, playful and fun, all while ensuring they got every single special photo we had requested. Don kept everyone on target with our timing and everyone on his team was friendly and easy to work with. The quality of the photographs is top-notch and we could not be more thrilled with the results!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Recently, my family had the pleasure of attending a wedding where Don and the Norrisphoto team were in charge of photography. AMAZING!! The quality of the pictures they took surpassed anything I have ever experienced at a wedding. They captured faces and expressions that were so... Read More candid and so natural that the pictures embodied the very essence of the wedding party as well as those in attendance before, during and after the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend using them at the next event or even personal family pictures where you need and expect fantastic photography.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Tricia S

Norrisphoto was so great to work with. we only had one photographer, Don, for our 200 person wedding, and you would never know it. He was able to capture every single guest at our wedding in different moments, and the photos came out absolutely beautiful. Don was so professional... Read More and was such a hard worker. My husband and I were so happy with his work, and were so happy that we chose Norrisphoto for our wedding. Honestly, we could not have been happier. We are constantly getting compliments on our wedding photos. Just absolutely beautiful and perfect. Thanks Don!!!

THE Best

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Laura K

Dream team. I absolutely love Don and his team. He captured our wedding and every single special moment even better than I could have imagined. He even captured our friends and loved ones during unexpected moments with zero guidance from us. Such high, positive energy that was... Read More absolutely contagious. Don also shot our engagement photos- it was fantastic. Love him and highly recommend. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him =)

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Katelyn P

REMARKABLE!!!!!! Don and his crew are hands down the BEST photographers I have ever used. We had a good size wedding (160 people) and they were able to capture everything!!! Their talent is astonishing and have an eye for the most beautiful photos. My husband and I just... Read More received our digital wedding album and we are speechless, they are stunning! Thank you Norrisphoto for a remarkable job!!!! We HIGHLY recommended this company!

Smooth Sailing

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Eiline Y

Don and Rich shot our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! They were on time, professional, and worked very well with our guests young and old. We received tons of compliments from our friends and family on how awesome they thought our photographers... Read More were. We met with about 5 photographers before we chose Don. I think it was his flexibility and experience that drew us to him. We took some engagement photos with Don in dtla, which was really fun! Another cool thing we took advantage of was their facebook photobooth, which is an open air automated thing so you are not trying to cram a bunch of people in a box. There are no print outs so there's no waiting for your photos, instead they are uploaded to facebook in 24 hours, which is what you were going to do with the printouts anyway amirite? We even brought our own props so that more goofiness could be captured :) By far one of the best vendors on our wedding list.

Great Work!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

I attended the weddings of friends of mine, and Norrisphoto was the photographer there. During the event they were largely invisible... While I did notice they were there at times, they were very unobtrusive. There were actually more photographers there than I realized, they... Read More blended in very well. Afterwards, I was able to see the photos they took. Very impressive! There was a range of styles... some obligatory posed shots for family, but largely candid shots of very beautiful moments. There was definitely an eye for those 'kodak moments', catching certain views, expressions, actions, etc. The kinds of things that when you look back on the day you're glad was captured. In speaking with our friends, they expressed a very similar feeling about the photos they received, and described a very easy process in dealing with them.

Amazing Photos - every time!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

I've been to numerous weddings shot by Don Norris and his team and ALL of the photos have been spectacular. They are all extremely easy to work with, have great suggestions, and create absolutely stunning photographs. The one friend who went with someone else is the only friend... Read More who was unsatisfied with her wedding photos. My fiance and I are currently planning our own wedding and there's no one else I'd turn to but Don! Wedding photos are memories to cherish for a lifetime and should only be trusted to a team as reliable, friendly, and professional as NorrisPhoto.

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Faizah G

Cooper and I want to thank you for the AMAZING job you did on our wedding photos and engagement photos. We were very pleased with your professionalism and the amount of photos you took. The guests noticed how courteous you were and how you were always around to get the perfect... Read More shot!!! After we saw the engagement photos I knew we had chosen the right man for the job! And when we saw our wedding photos we were so impressed! You have a fantastic eye and I will certainly pass your name on to anyone I know. Thanks again and we will be proud to display the photos you took!!!!

A Truly Exceptional Photographer

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Camille A

We hired Don for our wedding in November and recently had an engagement session with him. My fiancé and I were looking for someone flexible and creative, which we definitely found in Don. He was not only open to but excited by our somewhat offbeat ideas for a themed e-shoot... Read More and he executed it splendidly. Apart from being an extraordinary artist, Don is also a really cool guy. His relaxed demeanor and passion for what he does make working with him easy and fun. I would highly recommend him as an all-around exceptional photographer. Whatever your budget and whatever style of photography you’re looking for, he will work with you to make sure you’re happy. I’m really looking forward to having him around on the wedding day and can’t wait to see the amazing photos!

Linda & Rocket's wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Donald was amazing!!!!! The pictures he took, not just of the bride and groom which were beyond spectacular but, of all the wedding guests were exceptional. He has a gift of capturing the best in a person and reflecting it back to them (so many of the guests changed their... Read More profile pictures after the wedding and used ones he took.)He is friendly, kind professional, fast and somehow everywhere at once - also pretty easy on the eyes ;)

Best photographer in town!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

* Very knowledgeable * Open to new ideas * communicates in a timely manner * loves to be helpful My fiance (at the time) and I were looking for a photographer with rubust experience, who would be willing to travel, and was within our budget. We did lots of reasearch... Read More and thankfully we came across Don. He was beyond anything we expected. Since we first met he was very helpful, he looked at our timeline and helped us plan according to our needs and his previus experiences. We communicated by phone and email and he was quick to respond. The day of the event he made our inexperience and timid demeanor a thing of the past, he had us laughing and posing like Hollywood stars. It all felt very natural and comfortable. My brother's wedding is coming up next year and we are definitely going to visit Don again.

Don and his team are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Ashira S

I will use these guys for any and all future photography needs. They put us immediately at ease, were easy to work with and delivered great photos that we will cherish forever. Thanks very much Don, Rich and Kelly.

Donald Norris

a few facts about me: - Started shooting in high school (early 90s) doing pet portraits for a pet store chain. - Started Norrisphoto in 2000. - Currently we have 3 lead photographers and one in-house album designer. - Our studio cat's name is Hendrix - I'm an artist, photography teacher, technical dork, & certified project manager - We enjoy camping, music festivals, coffee, sushi and processes engineering. - I'm a photography geek and love digging up odd techniques to make new again. Like infrared, tilt shift, medium format, toy cameras and more.