North Custom Floral Design & Decorations

For over 40 years, North Floral has specialized in brides, customized floral designs and wedding decorations. Because we are dedicated to quality and personal service, we attend the wedding ceremony. We also provide digital wedding video and photography.

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Metairie, LA (504) 883-8060

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Jeannine O

Beverly North is a great florist. She made sure she knew exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. All of our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and decoration flowers were absolutely beautiful! Thank you Ms. Beverly for making my wedding Beautiful!! I highly recommend... Read More her! Jeannine Olivier Rosser

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 christina g

Mrs. Beverly was great. Not only did the flowers stay within my budget, but she was able to customize the package for me to keep me in the package price. I told her what I wanted and she took care of the rest. Absolutely the least stressful and hands on part of the wedding... Read More planning and I was THRILLED with the outcome.

Flowers were perfect. Thanks

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Stacey N

Mrs. Beverly was very helpful and spent about 2 hours showing me different flowers. The Stargazer were beautiful. The large arrangement made the hall look much nicer then it was..

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Gretchen J

I went into planning my wedding with ZERO idea about flowers. I met with the florist and after a few hours left with everything picked out. Easy as can be. They delivered them as agreed and every item I ordered was correct.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristy S

I had looked at 20 or so florist before going with Mrs. Beverly. A few florist would not meet with me since my budget was not $4000 and that made everything stressful. I had a very, very limited budget, and did not need much. I used her son for my photography and video, and... Read More everything was to perfection and so very beautiful. It helped make my wedding the best day of my life!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Lisa M

I am still amazed how little I paid for what I received. Mrs. North was half of what everyone else was charging. I met her in person a few times and went back and forth with some changes before we booked, but everything else on the wedding date went great.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Heather M

The florist was awesome, and a the pricing was even better. Half of what everyone else wanted the charge.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Renee L

Mrs. Bevery was a breeze to work with. I went all in on flowers and my budget was over 5000. When all was done, I only spent 3500 and received everything I asked for. Superb florist

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Bailey G

My flowers and Mrs Beverley were amazing. I only needed a few flowers, and my venue was already decorated and her price was almost half of what some big names wanted.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Natasha F

My flowers were GORGEOUS, and very reasonably priced. I used this company for floral and my photos and video. The women was very helpful and said she only does a few weddings, so she can focus on each person's day

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Megan F

Beverly North is the best! Her price was great, and didn't break the bank. She's a small florist and I loved how she does not do 5 weddings on the same weekend as yours. She only had my wedding that weekend and she put a lot of attention into me, and made my wedding special.... Read More YOU ARE THE BEST.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Lillian B

Planning a wedding from afar is a real pain, and I was looking for companies who did more than a single service. After reading reviews and speaking with the owner, I locked North Productions for all the services they offer. I did not meet Bryan or anyone until my wedding... Read More day. We all hit it off instantly. We had talked on the phone for months prior to my day, but it was nice to finally put a face to the voice. Everyone loved him. My flowers were roses and peonies and were red and a pink. My venue is already decorated so I did not need anything else. Simple and very elegant. For anyone looking for one vendor who does it all, north photo, video and floral does.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Mike W

Mr North and company did a spectacular job on Katie's wedding.No words can describe how happy I am.Every parents wants their children to be happy, and nothing says more than a happy child on her wedding day and thank you to all the people who made that day possible for my... Read More baby. Sincerely thank you.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Emily B

We hired them for photo, video and Mrs Beverly for flowers. Everything went great and I have zero complaints. Me and Brad and happy and my mom is also. Our wedding was pretty small, we only had 70 people, and we had it outside, under an oak tree in city park. Thank you Ryan... Read More and everyone for your help. You guys are the best.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Sarah D

North Photo, video and floral did my daughter Kelly wedding last year. They were a pleasure to do business with. My sister insisted we use them for Kelly's wedding since they covered both of my nieces' weddings many years back. Beverly who is the owner’s mom is also the... Read More florist. I was told she has been in business over 30 years. Ryan did my daughter’s pictures and his brother did her video. Everything was superb.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Ashley B

The price was really good, and I just needed a few flowers. My wedding was at Southern oaks and they have a lot of decorations so I didn't need anything beside flowers for my men and girls. The women who does the flowers is a nice old lady who takes her time working with you.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Catherine B

Nice work and wonder person to work with. Mrs. North is attentive and takes her time with you. Something I had a problem with some other florist who wanted to rush me out the door when they found out my budget was not $5000.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Chris W

The florist is a very nice lady . She pinned on my flowers and my moms. My wife loved her flowers and decorations, so we are all happy now.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Courtney M

My floral was stunning. Perfect and just as I like it.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Brenda S

My flowers were perfect. I used roses and lilies and they were the size and color I wanted. I gave Beverly some swatches from my BM dresses and you suggestions some colors that would match and they did. Thank you.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Emily P

ms Bev is very affordable and takes her time speaking with you. I was on the phone with her for almost 2 hours and she never sounded rushed. The flowers were as I wanted.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Jeanie B

I will be using Mrs Bev next year for my wedding. She did a awesome job on my sister's wedding last year and I strongly recommend using her . After getting a quote of $4800 from another florist I will not call out here, she priced the same flowers at $3000.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Kelly M

I wish the knot would let me post images to show how nice my flowers were. Another florist wanted 2300 for my wedding.. Its crazy how expensive everyone else is. North Floral quoted me 1400 for the exact same flowers. Everything turned out perfect. Thank you Mrs North.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Michelle M

Thank you Mrs Beverly!! My flowers were wonderful! Thank you for spending so much time on the phone with me. I loved chatting with you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristy C

OMG.. Mrs Beverly is the best.. She will sit on the phone and talk for hours about everything. Even things that had nothing to do about my wedding. The other 2 larger florists I met with did not seem to care. They rushed me, and just wanted me to book on the spot. When I... Read More told one florist my budget was only $900, they told me they do not do weddings less then $5000!!!! Mrs Beverly worked within my budget.