North Custom Floral Designs

Metairie, LA

North Custom Floral Design & Decorations

For over 26 years, North Floral has specialized in brides, customized floral designs and wedding decorations. Because we are dedicated to quality and personal service, we attend the wedding ceremony. We also provide digital wedding video and photography.

$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Jeannine O

Beverly North is a great florist. She made sure she knew exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. All of our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and decoration flowers were absolutely beautiful! Thank you Ms. Beverly for making my wedding Beautiful!! I highly recommend... Read More her! Jeannine Olivier Rosser

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 christina g

Mrs. Beverly was great. Not only did the flowers stay within my budget, but she was able to customize the package for me to keep me in the package price. I told her what I wanted and she took care of the rest. Absolutely the least stressful and hands on part of the wedding... Read More planning and I was THRILLED with the outcome.

Flowers were perfect. Thanks

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Stacey N

Mrs. Beverly was very helpful and spent about 2 hours showing me different flowers. The Stargazer were beautiful. The large arrangement made the hall look much nicer then it was..

Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Maegan M

Ms. Beverly was so easy to work with & made sure she knew exactly what I wanted for our wedding. The flowers came out beautiful & we even had friends who are getting married asking who we went with! I would highly recommend Ms. Beverly!!

Loved my flowers.

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Marcy R

I priced my flowers somewhere else and were quoted $2100. I gave Beverly a copy of the quote and she matched the flowers and decoration for only $1300.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Whitney G

Beverly North produced beautiful flowers for my wedding. My only concern is that she recommended I use ivory roses for my bouquet, and in my pictures my roses look yellow. My bridesmaids flowers were yellow, so it looked like we had the same color flowers for everyone. The... Read More flowers were all lovely, and she did just as I asked.

TO North Custom Floral Designs