North Fork Bridal Shoppe

North Fork Bridal Shoppe is a full service bridal boutique committed to offering an exquisite collection of bridal attire and accessories from today's top wedding fashion designers. Whether you want your look to be vintage, modern, simple, or glamorous, our stunning collection is bound to have something that suits your taste. We also offer headpieces, veils, jewelry, and shoes to make all your dreams come true!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

5768 Route 25A - Unit R, Wading River, NY (631) 886-2616
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole C

Just went in yesterday to try on dresses and found the one! This is by far the best bridal shoppe I have ever been to! The staff is fabulous and so welcoming. They really make you feel so special the whole time! The store itself is so cute and my entire family loved it! Thank... Read More you for helping me find my dress. I cant wait to come back! Every bride should try North Fork Bridal Shoppe before purchasing a dress! You wont be disappointed!

2017-10-16T13:52:59 Response from the vendor

We are so happy your family enjoyed visiting us, we had a great time as well it was our pleasure to help you find the one! Looking forward to having you ladies back soon!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kasey M

I had the best experience here! Everyone was so amazing! I can't thank them enough for making me feel so comfortable and find the perfect dress! Beautiful place, beautiful dresses and just an unbelievable staff!! I strongly recommend future brides here! You will not be... Read More disappointed I promise!!

2017-09-18T11:38:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, and we are even happier to know that you found a dress that you love!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Brittany B

I absolutely lovedddddd this place! I went a total of three times with various family members and kept coming back to the same dress and finally saying "Yes" to the dress today. Lindsay and her staff are so warm and welcoming they were never pushy or annoyed like some places can... Read More be. The store itself is absolutely beautiful and the dresses are beautiful. I recommend them to everyone' looking for a dress.

2017-08-26T09:39:36 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you kept coming back and still loved your dress, it was a beautiful choice! We're so happy that all of your family was able to share in the excitement of you saying yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Samantha O

What a amazing experience! I went to North Fork Bridal earlier in August. I walked in and there was a sign with my name on it welcoming my girls and I. This was the first time I ever even looked at dresses. I was very nervous and was open to trying any style on since I wasn't... Read More sure what would look best on my body. All the dresses I tried on were within my budget. They have so many beautiful dresses and styles, it was almost hard to choose. Until I tried on "the one" I didn't even need to take it off and put the others back on. I instantly said yes and shocked everyone (including myself) with how fast I did.They popped a bottle of champagne, let me wonder around in the sample dress until I was ready to part ways with it. I cannot wait until my dress comes in and I get to try it on again! If you are honest and say what you like/ don't like about the dresses your trying on, then you will find your dress here the first time. Thank you North Fork Bridal Team for making it an enjoyable experience.

2017-10-05T18:58:52 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you had a great experience and didn't even need to look elsewhere! You chose a beautiful dress and you will absolutely be a gorgeous bride. We are looking forward to having you back when your gown arrives!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lauren B

From selecting my dress to alterations, the team was great to work with. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, I never felt rushed or pushed and my dress was as amazing as I had envisioned on the day of my wedding. I am only sad that I have no reason to go back as a married... Read More lady!

2017-10-05T18:56:57 Response from the vendor

You looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day & we couldn't be happier to see how it all turned out! We'll miss you- enjoy married life!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jessica J

Absolutely loved my experience at North Fork Bridal. They were so patient and helpful! It wasn’t overwhelming and they have so many beautiful gowns to try on. It was my first and only place i went looking for my dress and i found it!!!

2017-10-03T10:00:45 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you came to see us! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and we are so happy for you that you found your dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Lisa L

I had the most amazing experience finding my Stella York dress at North Fork Bridal! I was very nervous going into my dress fitting and by the time I said YES to my dress, I was relaxed and having a great time...thank you to Lindsay and Scott and the rest of the amazing staff at... Read More NFBS. They really listened to what I was interested in, as well as what I didn’t like and pulled some amazing dresses for me to try. After I said yes, they popped open a bottle of champagne which made our experience that much more enjoyable. I loved how I was the only bride in the shop, so Lindsay and her staff gave me their undivided attention. This is the place to go to have a wonderful experience when finding your dress. I cannot say enough about their attention to me and their professionalism and the relaxed atmosphere they created to make this a special experience for me. Thank you so much ...and they even give you a great little goody bag!!!

2017-10-02T10:47:55 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you came to see us and had fun! It was our pleasure to help you find the one!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Greta S

I said yes to the dress today and I could not have done it without this amazing team!!!

2017-09-25T09:49:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We are so happy you found "the one"!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Danielle Y

This is by far the best bridal shop I visited! It is perfectly clean and organized inside with comfortable seating for all of your guests and, not to mention, every single person working there went above and beyond for me and my family! I found the most gorgeous dress after... Read More trying on many and I couldn't be happier. I never felt rushed and was pleasantly surprised with the number of dress options I had! Thank you!

2017-09-18T15:28:54 Response from the vendor

Yay! We are so happy you found your dress with us and had a great time shopping! It was our pleasure to help you!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Amanda B

Finding my wedding gown at NFBS was an absolute dream come true! Lindsay and her team were so attentive and made me, my mom, and sister feel like VIPs. During both of my appointments, both Lindsay and another staff member assisted me, and I was the only bride in the shop. NFBS... Read More is beautiful and modern, and there is a large variety of gowns for every budget. No place else compares. Thank you for an unforgettable experience!

2017-08-24T09:29:45 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you came back and found your dress with us! You and your family are a pleasure to work with and we can't wait to have you back for all the fun to come!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Alison C

This was the first and only place I went to for my gown. The VIB experience was amazing. Having my mom and girls with me drinking champagne and eating the delicious food made what I thought was going to be a scary experience totally fun. Lindsay and Arlene were amazing and... Read More made me and my girls feel completely welcome. I can't say enough good things. Thank you sooo much!!!

2017-08-17T10:35:19 Response from the vendor

Yay! We are so glad that you had fun during your VIB appointment AND found a dress you love! Shopping for a wedding dress should be fun, so we're happy you thought it was fun & not scary!We had a nice time with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Emily C

I had a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress. Lindsey and arlene were so sweet and extremely helpful with everything. I could ask them any questions I needed to and the shop was just beautiful. They had a large selection of dresses in my budget and of course they were... Read More all gorgeous! I will defiantly be recommending this shop to future brides! Once again thank you Lindsey and Arlene!

2017-07-30T10:50:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so glad that you found your gown with us! We had a great morning with all of you ladies and are so glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Ashleigh M

Nothing but great things to say about this shop!

2017-07-29T09:23:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jaime C

Yesterday I said yes to the dress. Upon arrival I was greeted by Lindsay and Scott. There was a board with my name on it welcoming me as well. This duo was absolutely amazing they were so accommodating to me and my family making sure everyone was comfortable. There is a... Read More beautiful waiting area, it is huge with big comfy couches. When trying on dresses they have tv screens set up so you can view the back of your dress without breaking your neck. They take photos of the dresses you try on to help you compare what it is you do or don't like. They listened to what I was looking for. Not only did I leave saying yes to the dress they had a champagne toast for me and my family and sent me home with a goody bag. I can't stress how easy and stress free they made this for me. I'm so happy to be working with them.

2017-07-27T17:52:12 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you came to see us and that you found the one! You and your mom, sisters, and niece were a lovely group of women and it was a pleasure working with all of you. See you soon when your dress arrives!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Megan F

This was by far the nicest of the bridal salons I went to looking for my dress. Lindsay and her team could not have been more helpful or friendly, and they made the experience so much fun. So glad I purchased my gown here!

2017-07-17T15:12:54 Response from the vendor

We're so glad too! Thanks for coming to us! You picked a great dress and we can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Stacy L

Had the most amazing experience purchasing my wedding dress at the North Fork Bridal Shoppe!Lindsay and Arlene were super attentive and so helpful in leading me towards finding my dream gown! The experience was private, peaceful, and not overwhelming in the slightest bit.

2017-07-07T16:27:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had a pleasant afternoon with you and your family and we are so happy for you that you found your dream dress! We'll see you soon with your bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Michelle W

I had the most incredible experience here at the North Fork Bridal Shoppe!! Lindsay and Scott were so patient and accommodating! They brought out several dresses that were based on what I was looking for. When I finally found THE dress, they let me try it on one more time before... Read More leaving!! They thought of everything when it came to veils, belts, and other ways to accessorize. Once I officially said yes to the dress they popped some champagne! They made me and my guests feel so comfortable. Lindsay and Scott were so professional and so personable. I had the perfect wedding dress shopping experience and I am so glad that I found my perfect dress at NFBS!!!

2017-07-06T09:26:16 Response from the vendor

Yay! We're so happy for you that you found a gown you are so excited about, it was fun to see your face light up! We're so happy to be a part of your wedding and had such a nice afternoon with you and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Dawn L

This bridal salon is incredible. I went as MOH for my cousin and they made this important day so special for her! They made us feel so comfortable and though we were there an hour past closing, never made us feel rushed. In fact, they even offered my cousin to try on THE dress a... Read More third time after she had already officially decided to buy it! Special touches included a welcome sign with her name on it, champagne for all of us, pictures upon choosing dress, and a video screen so she could better view the back of each dress. The dresses they chose were perfect, they really listened to what the bride was looking for. Furthermore, the salon is tastefully decorated with extreme attention to detail. I highly recommend this place for a special dress shopping experience.

2017-07-06T09:24:49 Response from the vendor

You are too kind! The appointment was a great way to end our day! We are so glad that you were all able to come and be there for finding "the" dress! All of you ladies were so supportive of the bride and just such... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Keira W

I came to North Fork Bridal with my mom and sister looking for my wedding dress. This was my first appointment and my first time trying on dresses. Lindsay and Scott were super friendly and helpful the entire appointment. I showed them my Pinterest page of dresses that I like... Read More and they pulled a few for me to try on to get to know exactly what I like and don't like. The fourth dress I tried on was the one and we toasted with champagne to celebrate! My appointment went so smoothly and I definitely recommend North Fork Bridal Shoppe!

2017-06-28T19:57:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We had a nice afternoon with you ladies, and it was definitely meant to be that you had the photo of your gown! We're looking forward to seeing you again when the gown arrives!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Heather E

North Fork Bridal Shoppe is unlike all the other bridal shops I visited. Once I walked through the door, I knew I wanted to find my dress at NFBS. The shop is elegant and beautiful. But what made the experience special was Lindsay and Scott. They provided their full attention... Read More and listened to what I imagined my dream dress to look like. They had my mother and I sit back and relax while they pulled several dresses for me to try. Within those dresses was my dress! I booked a second appointment right away to say “yes” to my dress and to look at bridesmaid dresses. I booked Bridesmaid and Bubbly. What an unforgettable experience! They had mimosas, bagels, and sweet treats waiting for us, country music playing (my choice), and we had the whole shop to ourselves to try on dresses. My bridesmaids left raving about the experience and how unique it was. They said “yes” to their dresses and I said “yes” to mine! I cannot thank Lindsay and Scott enough for the two wonderful appointments and for making me feel like a VIB!! I highly recommend going to NFBS for a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.

2017-06-26T09:10:50 Response from the vendor

Yay, we're so glad you and all your girls had a great time! Thanks for being so fun and for all of your kind words. Can't wait to have you back when your dress arrives!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Arianna S

My experience at North Fork Bridal was incredible!! I was a bit nervous when I walked in because I wasn't quite sure what I envisoned. As soon as I met Lindsey, Nicole and Arlene, I was immediately put at ease! I felt like I had known them for years! They made the experience... Read More with my mom and my sister perfect! I tried on several beautiful dresses. Lindsey, actually suggested a gorgeous dress that I fell in love with. Nicole had a great idea to have me try on jewelry, so I could really envision everything!! When making the decision, they gave us privacy, which I really appreciated! I felt bo pressure at all! After saying " yes to the dress", they popped champagne and made the experience even more magical! I cannot recommend Nork Fork Bridal more!!! Thanks you ladies!!

2017-06-20T15:44:11 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you were able to find "the one" with us! We really enjoyed the afternoon with you and your mom and sister, we can't wait to have you ladies back for some more fun!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Tara R

My experience at North Fork Bridal was amazing. This was my first time ever trying on a wedding dress anywhere and I was really nervous about the whole process. Lindsay, the owner, was so incredibly helpful and calm. She pulled dresses based off of my preference and knew exactly... Read More what would work for my body type. I became overwhelmed with all my choices and she continued to reassure me that I was right on track. When I finally chose "the one" she popped a bottle of champagne for me and my guests! It was an incredible experience and I am so glad I chose to shop here for my dress.

2017-06-18T14:50:56 Response from the vendor

Yay! we're so glad you enjoyed yourself, you truly were a pleasure to work with. We're so happy for you that you found the one and we were able to celebrate. And we LOVED the little yes and no dolls!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 MaryGrace M

My experience at NFBS was awesome! It was the first place I went to try on dresses and I shouldn't have bothered to look anywhere else. Lindsay and Scott were so gracious and professional, I really felt like I was in good hands. The dressing rooms are large, and there's a comfy... Read More seating area for friends/family. There was a beautiful selection of dresses to choose from, and we found plenty of dresses well within my budget. I ended up saying "yes" to a gorgeous gown, and we got to celebrate with some sparkling rosé! The service we received was phenomenal and I could not have asked for a better experience.

2017-06-12T12:06:07 Response from the vendor

We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience, and even more glad that you came back! We enjoyed celebrating with you and your sisters and are looking forward to having you ladies back soon!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rachel R

I had two appointments before buying my dress at NFBS and everyone was incredibly welcoming and helped me think outside the box of what I thought I wanted. The dress Lindsay chose for me is not something I would have chosen myself, but when I put it on I knew it was the one.... Read More This salon is beautiful, the staff is wonderful and good at what they do, and the process was a pleasure.

2017-06-07T10:09:10 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you came back and said yes! The dress looks perfect on you, we are looking forward to seeing it all come together!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Amanda L

NFBS was so helpful and amazing! I went in with my mom and a bridesmaid to try on dresses a couple weeks ago. The shop is so beautiful and I felt so comfortable and at home. The first dress I tried on ended up being the one, but I tried on a bunch of other ones to give them a... Read More fair chance! All of the dresses they pulled were so beautiful. They have an iPad connected to a tv so you can see the back of the dress easily. I was surprised that such a nice boutique style shoppe had dresses with such reasonable prices and wide variety of gowns. Everyone there including Lindsay was so nice and made me feel very special. I just went back today to get measured and order the dress and veil. We got a champagne toast and a goodie bad with a cute "I said yes to the dress" t shirt and a bath bomb among other things! I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone, especially Long Island/East end brides who want a closer local shop that gives you special individualized attention!

2017-06-04T11:20:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We're so glad you found a dress that you love! We're excited to see how it turns out with the customized train!

Lindsay Finter

Lindsay has always had a flair for fashion. She wishes to give the Long Island Bride an experience like no other and has finally found the perfect spot at The Shoppes at East Wind. By personally selecting each and every gown, Lindsay ensures that North Fork Bridal has something for every bride from Manhattan to Montauk. Her hope is to give everyone an experience they will remember and carry on with them.