Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

125 Vale Street, Tewksbury, MA (978) 873-0762

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Jessica H

Ken and Terri really made the reception such a great experience. All the guests raved how awesome the DJ was but we didn't need them to tell us that. I loved seeing all the guests having such a great time. All the music was perfectly planned and they were awesome on making sure... Read More we were happy and adhering to the schedule. I HIGHLY recommend North Shore Entertainment.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Danielle B

Ken was a lifesaver! After my husband and I had procrastinated on the music selections, I had no idea where to even begin. He made the process extremely easy, and was able to give us great suggestions for things we weren't sure on. On the day of, he had everything set up... Read More perfectly for both the ceremony and the reception, he kept things moving along smoothly, and most importantly he had the dance floor packed all night! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Brian S

North Shore Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. They got the crowd dancing in their seats even before the dance floor opened up and once it did the all of our guests danced the night away! Very friendly and easy to work with! Highly Recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Mike B

Ken and Terri were fantastic, they were easy to work with and really got a handle on our taste and kept the party moving. The lighting looked great and they worked our requests in perfectly.

Camp Wedding Success!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Lindsey H

Ken and Terri were a great find. We were looking for a DJ on a budget, and they were willing to have a conversation and work with us within our stubborn price range. They were super responsive and flexible--even to week-of and mid-ceremony additions! Our photographer suggested... Read More we move our 'sendoff' to midway through the reception for photos, and they rolled with it no questions asked--Terri even helped set up my cake and Ken took a video! They had our guests dancing all night, and worked really well with our photographer to make the reception go smoothly. We gave them a lengthy list of song requests and they squeezed a bunch of them in there--a few were missed, but we trusted them to read the crowd and they certainly did a great job of that. We requested a very casual, minimal-emcee'd reception and they did exactly what we asked. We are really grateful that they worked with us to make an incredible night.

Had the dance floor full all night!

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Stephanie F

My wife and I were looking for a simple, solid DJ. One who focused on good music. No strobe lights or flat screens or over-the-top MCing. North Shore Entertainment delivered! We met with them about a month before the wedding to go over our music selection and some of our do's... Read More and don'ts. We gave them a list of some songs we liked and talked about the vibe we were going for (classic rock/pop songs that people could dance to). No "electric slide" type dances... We also went over introductions, order and timing of toasts, etc. As well as things we hadn't thought of (Are you going to let people request songs at the wedding? What about unscheduled toasts? Announce last call?). From this meeting, they built a schedule and playlist around what were looking for. And they nailed it! Due to their great DJing, our dance floor was packed from the time dinner finished up until the last dance. We have had several friends comment on how our wedding was one of the best they've been to and we think the atmosphere North Shore created with the music was a big part of that!

Non traditional second wedding

Reviewed on 11/24/2014

I was very pleased with Ken and Ryan for my wedding. Everyone raved about what a great time they had dancing. The music was perfect and I didn't have to worry about anything except having fun.