Making your dreams a reality

An artistic design team with a passion for their work, makes us one of the top floral & event designers in the city. We will create an enchanted evening by stylizing every detail from gorgeous floral, to fabric treatments, lighting, furniture & customized décor bringing your vision to life.

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

1800 West Lake Street, Chicago, IL

So Happy!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Ashley M

Northern Greenhouses are amazing! They not only did our Wedding but did our Bridal Shower too. My Fiance and I we were very pleased with everything. They took our inspirations and ideas to another level! I will defiantly be recommending them to every bride I know. Thank you Northern Greenhouses for making our special events magical!!

Superior Quality, Service and Overall Execution

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Marianna S

Northern Greenhouse continues to do an exceptional job at cultivating relationships with their clients and making their ideas/dreams a reality in the form of floral design and ambiance. We had a beautiful wedding. For us, it was a perfect setting and one that recived rave reviews from all of our guests. It was all attributed to the decor that Northern Greenhouse developed for us. Maria and Kathy were a pleasure to work with - from start to finish - and demonstrated patience, creativity and dedication throughout the process. Additionally, we looked into other vendors and their pricing was better than the rest. We would highly recommend them for service to others and intend on utilizing them again for future needs.

Sept 2012

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Victoria A

I just LOVED my flowers from Northern Greenhouses. They were absolutely perfect! I received multiple compliments and am so happy to have used Northern Greenhouses! I knew the look I wanted for my wedding and Maria made that happen for me!

September Local Bride

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Jenney P

GORGEOUS! All of the flower arrangements were stunning. She beautifully worked in some submerged glass arrangements and some clear glass with candles and antique silver pieces with candles to break things up (and bring down the cost of all huge flower displays). Looking across the room it was just seamless. Beautiful flowers with sprinkles of light and touches of sparkle. All the bouquets were to die for. They are also "one stop shopping" in a decorating sense. We did table runners, tablecloths, chiavari chairs, and uplighting from them too. We walked in to the mock up for the flowers with a mini room set up. I almost cried! And what a difference to have one person hear your vision and put it all together. People are still raving a month later about how amazing everything was!

Fall 2011

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 jun l

We worked with David and he was very patient and professional and he did a great job. The bouquets were of high quality and of all the aspects of our wedding, we received the most positive feedback on our flowers- which was actually the least $$$. Our one complaint is that we did provide a budget range from day one, but the final proposal was almost twice the price we started with. After neogotiations, we got it closer to our original price, and David did a good job stretching out buck. Another problem was the promised mock-up did not materialize so we never got to see what the final flowers might look like before we signed the contract. Luckily they turned out nice. We feel split on this company because David did a great job, the final product was nice, but the office/billing dept seemed separate- there was close to $1000 of set up fee and other taxes, some calculation errors and 'extras' snuck into the contract that required a lot of inspection on our part to catch...

2013-01-14T15:58:01 Response from the vendor

Junlo, we are happy to hear that your wedding day ended up being everything that you had imagined it to be and you were satisfied with the overall floral decor that Northern Greenhouses provided for your wedding day. The original budget did end up almost... Read Less Read More

HORRIBLE

Reviewed on 5/14/2010 Alexandra K

Do NOT use! I used Northern Greenhouses for my wedding and they gave me dead flowers. When the flowers showed up at my house they were falling apart and brown. Maria and Kathy at Northern Greenhouses gave me one excuse after another. I would never ever ever recommend them. No bride or groom should ever have to go through what I went through with my flowers. Find a different florist!!!

Review for Northern Greenhouses

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sara C

They ran with my ideas and the final product was better than we could have imagined.

TO Northern Greenhouses