Northern Lights Video

Serving Minnesota and the surrounding areas

Wedding Film Experts

We are a professional, award-winning, video production company, serving Minnesota and the surrounding areas, dedicated to capturing and creating wonderful wedding films.

Video, Photo + Video

Twin Cities, Zimmerman, MN
Serving Minnesota and the surrounding areas

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Alissa F

Working with Jeff from Northern Lights was an amazing experience! He captured our entire wedding day perfectly, and we never even noticed he was there! His creative and innovative film techniques are truly something I will always appreciate. Our wedding film turned out... Read More perfectly, and I'm thrilled that we will always have this special memento to remember our big day. Thank you, Jeff!

Don't hesitate - this is the ticket!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2013 Nicole S

Jeff at Northern Lights Video has amazing skills. During the event you don't even notice he is there and yet he is able to capture your day and tell the story of it in the most incredible way. You will not be disappointed with the final product!! When wedding planning I did... Read More my research and Northern Lights Video was the first vendor I secured... and boy are we glad we did!! Our family and friends are in awe of how nice our cinematic recap and our wedding film turned out. In the words of my father, "WOW. What a treasure!!" It's something we'll be able to have to pull out and be reminded of our special day for years to come. It's priceless. Worth every penny!! Do not hesitate to spend the money to have a professional videographer like Jeff at Northern Lights Video. You will be glad that you spent money on something you'll treasure the rest of your life.

really nice!

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Mariam H

i did not personally go through them but a friend of mine did and their video turned out amazing! i loved it!

The best in MN!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

I want to be honest, I went to school for film, and I knew finding a wedding videographer whose work I would love and that I could also afford would be a difficult task. I combed through dozens of Videographers using multiple wedding sites and watched hundreds of wedding... Read More videos/films, and the best I found was Jeff at Northern Lights. He had great work on his website, and after speaking to him, I knew he was the right videographer for me. An absolute professional, a wealth of knowledge and quality equipment, everything I wanted, at a fair price. He worked with me so I had everything I wanted. I also asked Jeff to shoot my proposal in the guise of doing a Love Story video, which I am beyond ecstatic to have filmed. I love showing off my proposal to friends and family, and later on, our amazing wedding video. If you have any doubts, just talk to Jeff, check out his work, and you will see you have nothing to worry about!

A videographer is not a splurge (if you hire North

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Amy O

I really can't say enough about how wonderful it was to have Jeff at our wedding. First of all, he's a sensitive videographer -- he was there for all the right moments, but never in the way. He really has it down to a science. He was very responsive to all our communication... Read More prior to the wedding, which was also really vital to the big day. We were really hesitant about getting a videographer, because all the wedding videos we'd seen were very cheesy. Jeff completely destroyed this stereotype for us. He managed to create a beautiful, artistic documentary which we feel perfectly captured the day. We love it, and our family and friends cried all over again when they saw it. I highly recommend you hire Jeff and his team. You won't be sorry!

love it!

Reviewed on 2/08/2012 melinda s

Just received my wedding day film preview. BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Matthew M

Jeff did such an amazing job with our wedding video and with us during the day! We hardly knew he was there, but from the video preview that he posted online for us and others to see, I can't wait to see the rest of the day! Other than the church and reception, this was the... Read More best investment we could've made.

Really enjoyed Jeff!

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Laura M

Jeff was great to have at the wedding! He was very considerate and didn't haul around a ton of equipment that blocked people's view of the ceremony. He had new technology and made us a 2 minute "teaser" video that we got 4 weeks after the wedding to tide us over until we... Read More recieved the full video. It was FANTASTIC!! I watched the video about 10 times and cried everytime! It really helped us remember the day! It was also great because we got to send the video to family and friends who could not make it to the wedding! They loved that they could be included in the festivities! I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone!

Best investment; lifetime momento

Reviewed on 3/06/2011 Erin S

When we decided to have a videographer for our wedding, I had no idea how much the final product would mean to me. Jeff's work is beyond amazing; it's invaluable. We first met with him to see some of his samples and talk about his services. On the day of our wedding, we... Read More hardly noticed that he was there, always in the background capturing the most intimate moments of our day. Almost everybody in our wedding party didn't even know we had a videographer!!! When we got our preview, we were so excited! And when the final video came, we were blown away. I cry (and the hubby gets as emotional as men can get about a video) every time I watch our first meeting, our vows, the speeches after dinner, and our first dance. Jeff's unique and artistic style gave a different perspective of our day, and captured so many things that I as the bride had missed. I have sung Jeff's praises and will continue to do so to anyone who will listen! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Quality!

Reviewed on 8/19/2010 Jennifer W

Very professional with a great attitude and really knew how to make a wedding video unique!

Rating for Northern Lights Video LLP

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Natalia S

Review for Northern Lights Video LLP

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Krista P

;We really liked the videographer, but we thought he gave us too much footage of the little kids at the reception.