Beautiful String Music For Your Wedding Day!

Hello, this is Paul Huppert with Noteworthy Music, thank you for your interest. I do play a lot of solo violin for events both indoor and out. Playing everything from baroque, to modern day popular songs. Electric Violin, enables me to play such favorites as "My Heart Will Go On" "Viva La Vida" "One Thousand Years" and many others, with backing tracks. For those wishing combinations of instruments, I have available violin/flute, to that you can add a cellist. Also there is string trio, and quartet. Violin and guitar is a combination that works very well for medium sized gatherings, being that the guitar is amplified, and the violin can be as well. For examples of my playing you can either Google my name, or find me on YouTube, (also Vimeo) either by my name, or Noteworthy Music.

Instruments

Accordion, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Piano, Violin

Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Music

St. Louis/Southern Illinoi (314) 913-5579

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren S

My husband and family cannot say enough great things about Paul! He played at my wedding this past weekend and it honestly made the ceremony more than anything I could have imagined. Paul is so very talented, creative, and wonderful to work with! He was very open to suggestions... Read More and was able to take my vision and make it so elegant and beautiful. I highly recommend him for any event - we are so happy that we chose him to make our day so memorable!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Katherine h

Choosing to hire Noteworthy Music was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. Paul was absolutely fantastic. He went above and beyond anything we expected from live musicians. He met with us before the wedding to go over song choices and demonstrated... Read More each song so that we could hear the music before we made our decision. He was wonderful to get ahold of and answered any questions promptly. We loved the music at the wedding and it made the whole ceremony feel like a dream. I would absolutely hire them again and recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Paul provided a beautiful mix of selections at my daughter’s wedding this past Saturday, 10/24/2015 at Grahams Chapel. His music made her wedding most elegant. Paul was great to work with; very professional and helpful. His years of experience playing at weddings were very... Read More helpful to my daughter, as they worked through making the right selections. Paul helped make her wedding very special and I would recommend him to play at any formal affair.

2015-10-28T10:50:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. Graham Chapel on the Wash U campus is an especially attractive venue, not to mention the 9 foot Steinway Grand!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Joe M

I was so pleased with Paul and the other musicians from Noteworthy music. They were so easy to work with and the music sounded beautiful. We were planning our wedding from out of state. Paul was more than willing to Skype with us to help to discuss our ceremony and go over song... Read More choices. I also had a musical request that wasn't on his list, but he was more than willing to do an arrangement of the song for our ceremony. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Alyssa H

Paul played at our wedding in April. He quickly adapted to a last minute change of ceremony location (due to inclement weather). He played several classic wedding songs for our ceremony (Canon in D, Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring) and played Coldplay's Viva la Vida for our... Read More recessional. He also did a cocktail hour segment for us which our guests greatly enjoyed. We highly recommend him!

2017-06-28T07:21:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the enthusiastic review! I do enjoy the opportunity to perform diverse styles of music, and in this case play both acoustic and Electric violin! Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Candace K

Paul did a great job. He played the electric violin at our outdoor wedding and it was everything we expected. He is very easy to work with and is very affordable.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 stacey f

I recently attended a wedding and was so impressed with Paul's beautiful violin music. He was extremely professional and amazingly talented. He played a variety of music, from classical to pop on a really cool electric violin. His rendition of Ave Maria gave us goosebumps. I... Read More highly recommend Paul for any occasion you need live music for.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Herb T

Regarding vendors, Paul was the best part of our experience! Paul was an absolute professional! In spite of our wedding being over an hour away Paul showed up early, came prepared, and stuck with us though some of the changes that were made during the event. I will be... Read More recommending him to anyone that is looking for a musician for their event. Lastly, this is an important part for me, Paul was very quick to respond to every email, text, and call that was made to him. Can't wait to work with him again in the future.

2016-10-10T11:00:20 Response from the vendor

I think the best part of providing live music for events is seeing the parts come together into a kind of seamless whole. Always nice to put people at ease when a situation arises, I try to keep in mind that an occasion that I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sheri S

Paul was exceptional! He was extremely professional and great to work with. Our wedding was more than an hour away and Paul showed up early. He blew us away with his musical renditions of the music that we requested. He honored a special request just for me during the cocktail... Read More hour. I highly recommend Paul for any occasion. I am an event planner and plan on using Paul myself for many events to come!

2016-10-10T10:53:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the praise, and I enjoyed putting together the "special request" always good to get input from clients, keeps me on my toes!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Paul is a consummate professional. He went above and beyond to make our surprise proposal incredibly memorable scoring the event exactly as I asked him to. He went as far as even learning new songs that I wanted played. He is incredibly passionate, sincere, and assuring. He is... Read More worth every dollar invested. If you need a phenomenal performer for your proposal or the big day, I am confident Paul will not disappoint you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie D

Paul did a wonderful job playing at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour this past weekend. He was very flexible, professional, and accommodated all of my requests. And of course he's very talented! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Katie R

Paul was exceptional! I found him online and reached out to see if he was available to play during my wedding ceremony because of the great reviews he had. I live out of town and so he recommended that I send him examples of the style of music we like and then he set aside time... Read More to Skype me and play me samples so that I could choose a playlist. For the day of he recommended the best place for him to be and coordinated everything seamlessly for us - we didn't have to check in or worry about the day of at all since he has so much experience. I would highly recommend Paul!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Paul's music at our daughter's wedding this past weekend was absolutely beautiful! Thanks again for the wonderful performance!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Shawna S

Paul was absolutely spectacular! He played at my sister-in-law's wedding!I I would suggest him to anyone! During the reception everyone was talking about his music! Thanks, Paul!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Paul is absolutely AMAZING! He played at the wedding of my sister Lauen Strauch, and her now husband, Neal Mareschal. I would highly recommend anyone interested in beautiful music for the ceremony to reach out to Paul. Lauren & Neal provided sheet music for custom songs, and... Read More Paul played them to perfection!! Thanks again, Paul!

Beautiful music

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Agatha G

We chose to go with a violin and classical guitar duet. Paul was was accommodating with our special song requests. The music went seamlessly with everything we did. I got several comments from guests on how much they enjoyed the music. I am very glad we chose to use Noteworthy... Read More Music for our ceremony and reception.

2015-10-28T10:42:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your comments. The venue (Chaumette Winery) is unmatched in beauty and atmosphere. What I particularly enjoyed as a live performing musician, was the opportunity to perform multiple styles of music, and to be engaged for the duration of the event,... Read Less Read More

melissa meyer

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Melissa M

Paul did a wonderful playing for my wedding ceremony. I would suggest him to anyone. I had many compliments from my guests about the music as well

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Mary B

Highly recommend! Noteworthy music played at my husband and my wedding and was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. They were very easy to communicate with and open to our music requests. The day of the wedding they played beautifully and were very professional.... Read More They made our day even more special! Cannot thank them enough!

Old Fashioned Excellence

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

We hired Noteworthy Music to play for our daughters wedding. The wedding was a small intimate gathering. Noteworthy helped in selecting the music, were open to our requests and just a joy to work with. It would have been very easy to be intrusive in our small setting but... Read More Noteworthy never was. From our daughters walk down the aisle through the champaign toasts the music was always perfect. It was great to work with such professionals.

Awesome Violinist!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

I was very impressed with the quality of Mr. Huppert's playing. His violin music was professional and created a great atmosphere for the wedding. I especially enjoyed the variety of music that he played.

2015-06-10T19:50:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for mentioning the variety of selections performed. It is noticeable how varied client's tastes have become. Over the last ten years and more, I have often been asked to play songs that I was previously unaware of. It adds a lot... Read Less Read More

Paul Huppert

Paul Huppert (violinist) has performed in some of the most prestigious music festivals in the United States. His performing experience spans 40 years, beginning at the age of nine when he began appearing as a soloist with orchestra, and in recital. Trained at both Indiana University, and the Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music where he was the recipient of the Emil Hermann award in violin. In his performing life, Paul Huppert has appeared on stage with diverse performers such as Dave Brubeck, Mannheim Steamroller, Linda Ronstadt, Moody Blues, and countless others Electric Violin as well.