Is this your business? claim it now

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Las Vegas, NV

Cakes + Desserts

8320 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV (702) 871-6301

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Rick A

Our 2-tier cake was perfect, and delivered in great condition!

Best cake ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Sondra C

My husband and I use nothing bundt cakes as they are our favorite cakes for all occasions, so why not for our big day!?! We have never met anyone who didn't instantly fall in love with these cakes! We used a tiered cake with flowers for the cake my husband and I cut and then 18... Read More dozen buntinis of multiple different flavors for our guests. We had 200+ bite sized cakes, and by the end of the night there was nothing left! It was a big hit of the night that was very cost efficient. Highly recommend this company! The manager even delivered the cakes herself to work with my timeline and my venue!!!!!

No complaints

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Acacia N

My husband and I had had cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes on many occasions in the past, so when we saw them as a suggested vendor from our venue, we knew that they would be the perfect cake for our wedding. I have absolutely no complaints. We went in and placed our order, with... Read More the managers help. Our order consisted of a 2 tiered bundt cake for us to cut, a topper, and 10 dozen bundtinis for our guests. The price was reasonable and the cake came out delicious. My bridesmaid picked up the cakes for me the day before the wedding, they do offer a delivery option but because we got married on a Sunday and they aren't opened Sunday that wasn't an option for us. After she picked them up they called to inform me that they had forgotten 3 boxes of the bundtinis when she picked up. At this point she was on her way to my house, so I ran to pick them up and as an apology they gave me a free bundt cake that then became dessert at the rehearsal dinner. I will continue to use Nothing Bundt Cakes for all my events and hopefully inspired some single friends to use them for their weddings.

Yummy

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Heather A

I was hesitant to get something different then a traditional wedding cake but these turned out to be so much better. They were delicious. Everyone liked them and even wanted more. They delivered for $25 so we didn't have to worry about anything. They were also a lot less... Read More money then a tradition cake so we saved some money doing this. I would use them again for other occasions.

So Easy and Yummy

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Taylor S

Loved having them do my cake! Not only was it easy, not super expensive, but it tasted amazing.

delicious!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Lisa B

nothing bundt cakes was the perfect choice for wedding! all of our guest loved the variety. the only thing is we ordered way too many!! i recommend ordering just one per guest or a little less. Some of our guests and the venue were happy to take the extras

Great taste

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Paulyne H

They are by far my fav cake thats why i wanted them, but i have to say i was not happy with the delivery service or presentation, they knew it was for a wedding you would think someone would have taken extra care with them. They still tasted fab.

Delicious and Inexpensive

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 Amy G

We decided to go with Nothing Bundt Cake for our wedding cake because paying $1000 plus is ridiculous for a cake. We purchased 8 cakes in different sizes for less than $200. It was a great way to save some money. The best part is that our guest were really excited when they... Read More saw it was Nothing Bundt Cakes, they are always delicious! Our wedding was on a Saturday in St. George Utah, about 100 miles away from Las Vegas. We picked up the cake on Friday and drove it back to the location where we left it in the fridge until about two hours before the ceremony. The cake was delicious!! I'm so glad we decided on Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Always delicious!

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Elizabeth Y

You can never go wrong with Nothing Bundt Cakes! The quality is always consistent and tastes AMAZING!!! Delivery was on time and it was the easiest process! Everyone loved the bundtinis! They are the perfect serve to serve at weddings!

Very Yummy

Reviewed on 12/14/2012 Kim G

I ordered my cake and buntini's about 3 weeks before my wedding. The driver was on time and had everything perfect. They tasted yummy and had plenty for everyone. Great alternative to cupcakes and cost way less. They even put cute flags in the buntini's.

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Christine H

We chose White Chocolate Raspberry and it was amazing. This cake is the best cake I have ever tasted. Our guests loved it!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Rita C

I know that these bundt cakes are not as flashy as typical wedding cakes but I think the taste is FAR better!!! We had the white chocolate raspberry cake at our reception with a simple daisy on top and it was a huge hit with all of our guests. People even took some back to their... Read More hotels for a snack later. They have little bite sized ones at their store so if you haven't tried one I definitely recommend them!

Delicious and affordable!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Kelly J

I sampled typical wedding cakes but after I tasted the chocolate chocolate chip bundt cake I never turned back! Their frosting is amazing! And, my florist decorated the tiered cake with flowers to match my bouquet. It got so many compliments! And at a fraction of the price of... Read More a traditional wedding cake.

a little different & so good

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Amy G

if you're looking for a cake that's a little bit non-traditional, but not wanting to go with the popular cupcake option, then this might be just what you're looking for. their cakes are consistently moist and yummy, plus if you get the bundtinis you can have a big variety of... Read More flavors. the only thing that would have made my experience better is if they could have delivered the order, but they don't normally deliver on saturdays. it was easy enough to have someone pick them up, but it would have been nice not to worry about it. we had the large stacked cakes in addition to the bundtinis, and it went over very well at the wedding.

Bundt Cake Perfection

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 Nicole C

Not the normal wedding cake...However it was the best cake I have had!! And we could pick out different flavors so everyone could enjoy!!

Review for Nothing Bundt Cates

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amy D

We have 11 bundt cakes. Our guests LOVED that is was something different and the cake was out of this world.

Start a Conversation!