Custom. Creative. Content.

Don't just record your wedding day- tell a story. Engage people. Make them feel a connection to you and your day. Our philosophy is to unobtrusively experience your day along side of you to capture the moments that will bring you back over and over again.

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

229 Newman Springs Road, Tinton Falls, NJ (732) 567-4306

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Mackenzie H

We used NRG Film Company to document our wedding last September. I had received Noah's information from a friend, who used him for her wedding (and I LOVED her wedding video). Noah is amazing. Not only did he produce the most amazing and special video of our big day, but his... Read More personality made the whole experience so enjoyable. He was extremely easy to schedule pre-wedding meetings with, and when we met he understood exactly what we were trying to accomplish with our wedding video. The day of our wedding did not have the best weather, and even with windy/rainy/flooding conditions he shot some of the most beautiful footage. We watched our video the other night for the first (second, third, fourth...) time, and my face hurt from smiling so much. The video he created for us was so personal and really captured how I felt the day of the wedding. The entire experience was extremely professional and stress-free. I would recommend Noah and NRG Film Company to anyone looking to capture their special day (already have recommended him to recently engaged friends).

2017-03-15T09:27:31 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun working with you guys!!! It's clear that you love each other very much and I and confident that you'll be married forever!!!!! Mazel Tov!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

Words cannot express how grateful we are to have had Noah and the NRG team document our wedding. The professionalism, artistic ability, creativity, and outright vibe of the whole experience was more than I ever could have asked for. Noah was there with us throughout the entire... Read More day leading up to the ceremony and reception and I am so unbelievably glad we had them for the whole day. I was so excited to get the video, I just knew it was going to be amazing. But wow, were my expectations blown away. Noah picked the song for our video and I still want to cry/smile/laugh/dance every time I watch it. He captured the most important day more beautifully than I ever dreamed. I would give Noah and NRG 10 stars if I could!!!!

2016-03-29T16:34:25 Response from the vendor

I love you guys!!! Thank you so much for choosing us to work with you on your special day. It's heartwarming to read your kind words and learn how touched you are by our work. Don't be strangers!!! Stop by anytime:)

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

I would like to start by saying that when planning for our wedding we did not realize the importance of having a videographer. A close friend who recently got married and used the NRG Film Company recommended them to us for our April 25th, 2015 wedding. The video they put... Read More together for her was absolutely amazing so we set up a meeting with Noah in his office. Now there are some brides that know exactly what they want and exactly how they want it, that wasn't me. I was pretty much clueless. Upon meeting Noah he brought my husband and I into his theater room and immediately started giving us wonderful ideas of what we could do for our video and showed us awesome videos he had done for other couples. He made us feel like family in his office and took the time to explain everything he could do in detail. Any Spanish speaking brides, Noah understands Spanish fluently and works well if Spanish is your first language like it is for me. He was never pushy and did not give off that salesman aggressiveness that I just can't stand. My husband and I felt so comfortable with him after that first meeting that we gave our deposit right then and using NRG was the best decision we could have made. A few days before the wedding Noah had us come by his office for an interview to be shown at the reception as part of the same day edit. Little did we know how beautifully edited and wonderfully incorporated into footage of our ceremony the same day edit would be. Our guests loved it and still talk about it to this day. After the wedding Noah promptly put together our wedding video and we were 100% satisfied. The video captured all the memorable moments of the day and can't help but get filled with emotion each time we watch it, which is at 1 million and counting!!! Thanks to Noah and NRG Film Company we have those treasured moments forever put together so skillfully and professionally. Theses guys know what they're doing! Again, the BEST decision we made for our wedding!!! The quality of the work was phenomenal and truly captured all of the happiness of our big day. It was such a great experience to work with them from beginning to end!! We highly recommend NRG Film Company to anyone looking for a high quality finished product. Thanks guys!!!!!

2015-09-16T10:35:22 Response from the vendor

You guys are the best!!! I knew that it was going to be a great video from the minute you walked in the office and hung out with us!!! I'm sure we're going to see you around the 'hood' We truly hope you enjoy it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Joe T

When my wife and I first started searching for a wedding videographer we had no idea what to look for but working with Noah he informed us about everything and was so helpful all along the way. Throughout the process he made us feel comfortable and treated us like a friend. The... Read More video was well worth the wait, it came out absolutely amazing and it was as if he worked on his very own. He's a true perfectionist and it pays off. Highly recommend Noah and plan on using him again in the future wouldn't even consider anyone else

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Deena D

We truly enjoyed working with Noah and the crew at NRG FIlm Company! The whole day with them was great and we had no idea what our actual movie or footage would look like. When we finally got our film we were amazed. We have spent the past three days watching our custom movie... Read More and raw footage over and over. Our families are so impressed and we absolutely love Noah's work. I highly recommend NRG films. THey captured the most memorable day of our lives. Noah was extremely helpful the whole step of the way. Thank you so much!

2017-05-25T09:13:18 Response from the vendor

Deena & Mike, you guys are the best, it was clear by living your day with you and then re watching all of the footage that you love each other very much and you're both surrounded by outstanding people who support you. Thank you so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Amy G

First off, we love love love our wedding videos! We hired Noah for our wedding after getting his reference from our photographer. He was so friendly and pleasant to work with the day of the wedding. He made everything feel very natural, and at times I forgot he was even in the... Read More background recording all these little magical moments. Not only was he a great the day of the wedding, but his final work product is amazing. The custom edit is a perfect summary of the whole day and the raw footage is great to see the whole day in detail. It was great seeing all the moments he caught on camera that I either 1) forgot about or 2) didn't even realized happen. Overall, love love love Noah and would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Tara F

I found Noah through one of my best friends that used him for her wedding! When seeing her video, I knew I wanted Noah to shoot my wedding! He's great at what he does! Once we knew Noah was the videographer we wanted to use, we met with him a couple times to go over all the... Read More details of our big day! He makes sure he covers every little detail to make it perfect! I highly recommend NRG Film Company for anyone looking for great footage of a memorable day in your life! He puts a lot of hard work into the music video that is offered and all the editing that comes with it!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jackie G

We just got our videos from NRG and are so ecstatic. Noah and his team did an amazing job capturing the love and energy of the day. It came out so beautiful! We are so happy we picked them! Noah is wonderful to work with. He was so helpful in the planning process. He even helped... Read More me figure out scheduling the whole day. I would definitely recommend NRG Film Co to anyone looking for a great videographer who was a true professional and genuinely nice person.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Melissa M

NRG Film Company was such a pleasure to work with! They were extremely professional and captured every important moment of our wedding day. My husband and I were very happy with our final video. We gave them very specific details about what we were looking for in the final... Read More product, and they truly exceeded our expectations! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

2017-02-15T15:26:12 Response from the vendor

You guys are the best!!!! We had so much fun filming your day. I'm so glad that you're going to enjoy your film for the rest of your lives!!! Don't be strangers!!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katelyn C

Noah did an incredible job capturing our wedding and guiding us through the process from start to finish. My husband and I stressed to Noah the importance of capturing not only us on our wedding day, but also our family and friends that joined us in the celebration. We also... Read More wanted the video to reflect us as a couple and our personalities and not feel like a staged/scripted portrayal of the events (..all in 8 minutes). The finished product did all of that and more!! Each time we watch the video, we appreciate Noah's skills and creativity more and more. NRG/Noah was one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout the wedding planning process. He was flexible, responsive and his extensive industry experience helped us account for details of our wedding we had not yet considered. Most importantly, he put us at ease leading up to the wedding and the day of. He was the only vendor I didn't have to stay on top of since he was the one emailing ME with a countdown to our wedding and what to expect in the coming weeks/months. You couldn't ask for more from a videographer in terms of quality output, professionalism and friendliness. I cannot recommend NRG enough to capture your special event!!

2017-02-01T16:11:30 Response from the vendor

OMG, your words are so kind. Katelyn and Joe, you were a pleasure to work with and I still love watching your video!!! It's clear that you're surrounded with such great friends and family to make your day so special. Thank you so much for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Kimberley S

Noah and his team were amazing to work with! The final cut of the video was outstanding and the raw footage was great!!! I would definetly recommend NRG to anyone getting married!!!

2017-02-01T16:13:15 Response from the vendor

Seriously one of the most fun weddings ever!!! Kim & Dustin, you two really know how to party. You had us cracking up all day and we're so glad we were selected to be a part of it!!!! Congrats on the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop by the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Sam S

Our experience with NRG was nothing but positive. We had met with several film companies, however once we met with NRG, we knew that we had found a match. Noah was extremely welcoming and we automatically felt that we had been friends for years. They had a variety of options... Read More to choose from for our package and showed us several examples of their work to which we were both appreciative and impressed. On the day of our wedding, we couldn't have asked for more. Noah and his associate captured all of the action and were always at the right place at the right time. Once the final product was ready, it wasn't simply a matter of shipping it out and calling it a day. Noah worked with our schedule to plan an evening where he served us popcorn and played our masterpiece on their big screen. A value-added service to say the least. Needless to say, we were extremely happy with NRG and sincerely thank them for all of their hard work. Their professionalism and passion for their work really shines through and we would proudly recommend their services.

2017-02-01T11:27:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It was truly a pleasure being a part of your special day. We are honored that you allowed us to document it for you!!! Thanks for coming in and watching your film with us, it's my favorite... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Amy Z

When my husband and I were first looking for videographers, Noah and NRG was the first company we went to. We loved what we saw, but for some reason we just didn't reserve anything. With all of the planning, the videographer went to the back-burner and we ended up scrounging... Read More again a few weeks before the wedding to solidify a vendor. We immediately reached out to Noah, and while he himself was unavailable because of a more punctual couple that booked him :) , he reassured me and my then fiance that the team he would send was just as amazing and capable. The week of the wedding, Noah coordinated and facilitated a phone conference so that we were on the same page for the wedding day. Mike, the videographer that shot the wedding was amazing. He asked good questions, and on the day of the wedding, he had a very calming presence - I didn't even notice he was there. After the wedding, Noah was extremely responsive with all of my emails. With much anticipation the custom edit and raw footage were delivered to us and I was BLOWN AWAY by the emotions that were captured in the 4.15 minutes. The editing that NRG did was unbelievable. There were so many amazing moments captured in those few minutes and the way the music coordinated with the video was just simply beautiful. My favorite part was that I asked Noah to just include the proposal video to the raw footage so that we always have it and he thoughtfully added it to the beginning of the custom edit- so special!! We are so happy to have made the decision to hire NRG and work with Noah. Don't waste your time looking at other vendors! They are the best!! -Amy and David Z :)

2016-12-19T07:44:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We love the way film came out. I'm so happy for you two!!! don't be strangers. Best, Noah

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Danielle L

We can't thank Noah enough for the amazing highlight and raw footage he put together for our wedding. They are both absolutely AMAZING! I was very hesitant about getting a videographer but it was the best decision I could have ever made! Noah did my best friends wedding and I... Read More said to her after the wedding: I didn't even know he was around! I loved the fact that there was no big bulky camera that would get in the way! Once again, Noah did wonders and was so laid back and efficient about everything! He is an amazing person who puts so much passion and enthusiasm throughout your special day! Thank you again, Noah! You really made our day complete and we cant thank you enough! Everyone should use NRG Film! Thanks again, Patrick & Danielle

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Lierin K

I've been waiting to review NRG until I actually got my footage back, which I did yesterday - and I was not disappointed! I chose Noah (as well as This Is It Entertainment), because they did such an amazing job at my best friend's wedding a few years back. I knew from the very... Read More beginning of wedding planning that I would be meeting with Noah, and when we sat down with him and he made us so comfortable with him and immediately felt like a friend, we knew we were going to hire him. A lot of people I've spoken to who haven't hired a videographer have said that they don't want someone getting in the way with a big camera and making people self conscious, but Noah knows exactly how to blend in and let people go crazy on the dance floor without realizing he is there filming them making fools out of themselves. He also worked amazingly with our photographer, and really got along with our friends (some of whom he had met and remembered from our best friends' wedding several years ago). Our footage was perfect. Everything that I wanted to remember about our day was there. Watching both our short video and our long video (because of course I made my husband watch it with me right away), I saw everything I wanted to see, as well as things I didn't get to see the day of, and things I forgot about in the craziness of the day! I'm an easily stressed person, and I was a very high stress bride, but Noah was amazing at getting me to relax, and he edited the video so that even I can barely tell that there are moments during the day that I was getting overwhelmed. I'm so happy to have my video, but so sad at the same time, because I have no excuse to see Noah again until I can convince someone to hire him for their wedding! 10/10, I wholeheartedly, 100%, hands down would recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Noah was absolutely fantastic!!!!!! He went above and beyond to make our wedding video memorable. Very reasonable prices too!!! I would definitely recommend NRG Film Company for any event!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jackie M

Picking NRG in association with This Is It Entertainment was the best decision we made out of all our vendors!!! Noah and his team are so friendly and professional. Their camera work is amazing and there is so much variety to pick from. Even if you don't know what you want they... Read More are very good at giving suggestions based on your style. At the wedding you wouldn't even know they were there. Some other film companies have huge lights and bulky equipment, but they are very discrete and don't get in your face in an annoying way. There was a part of the raw footage we wanted taken out and Noah was very quick to edit it to our liking and sent it back to us within days! I highly recommend NRG. They will give you the most stress free experience as well as give you the dopest videos!!! You will definitely impress all your friends and family as well as have a beautiful and fun keepsake to remember your wedding

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Brittani T

Noah and his team at NRG were outstanding! They worked with me every step of the way and were extremely accommodating. I ended up doing a lip dub proposal consisting of 80 plus of our closest family and friends. We started on the boardwalk of Asbury Park Beach and ended on... Read More the sand. We had so much fun and NRG captured it all!!! Im extremely happy with the end result. Highly recommended them.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Mallorie H

Super late to the party! My husband and I got married in September 2015 and we had Noah there with us every step of the way! From beginning to end, he walked us through everything very clearly, the price was unbelievably affordable, and the finished project - well, I can't... Read More even explain it. There were moments no one captured (my dance with my father specifically) and I'm so grateful to have that now. There were guests who couldn't attend that have told me watching the video makes them feel as if they were there the entire day, which is invaluable. And I don't feel like people watching my wedding video is a chore for them, like a boring slideshow of your Safari in Africa. They genuinely enjoy it because it was shot well and edited perfectly. I worried that I would forget my wedding day - they say that happens sometimes; with so much going on, you miss the chance to take a breath and look around. Noah saved those memories for us. I can't thank him enough.

2016-06-21T10:27:46 Response from the vendor

I honestly had so much fun working with you guys. I love that your dog was in the ceremony and I think you get best first dance award as well!!! Those speeches though. My goodness, I had no idea how much of a blast your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Ashley E

If you are looking for a great videographer to perfectly capture your wedding day, choose Noah and NRG FilmCo. From the very beginning, Noah listened to what we wanted and was so accommodating, professional, and gave off such a positive energy. Every time we met to discuss the... Read More wedding, it felt like I was meeting with an old friend. On our wedding day, Noah and his assistant (sorry I don’t remember his name) did a great job of capturing every moment without being intrusive. He was able to calm my nerves in the beginning of the day with a few laughs as well. After receiving our wedding video, I was blown away by the quality of his work and how well he captured who we are as a couple, along with the incredible energy of our wedding. Each time I watch it, I can’t stop smiling or crying. Everyone who watches it tells us how much they love the video. Noah was very reasonably priced considering the quality of his work. Having our wedding video to capture every special moment that we may or may not have seen and that we may or may not have forgotten is priceless. I would highly recommend NRG FilmCo to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Sarah A

Noah was incredible! We first met Noah almost three years ago. I had my heart set on videography, but my husband wasn't so sure. When Noah showed us some of the videos that he has created, he changed his mind quickly. Noah was amazingly responsive throughout our planning... Read More process. He offered advice and gave us his ideas for things. He showed so much interest in us, always asking us about how our car was coming that we were restoring together. The day of the wedding, Noah and his second shooter blended in perfectly. They captured all of the awesome moments of the day, but you wouldn't even know they were there. The highlight of our day was when Noah put all of the focus on the car that we restored, which was the center of our wedding day. While we were taking our photos outside, he attached a GoPro to the side of the car and said "go do donuts". When I saw the video, I was speechless. He captured our relationship PERFECTLY with that video and it showed that he really listened to us throughout the time we worked with him and took our interests into consideration. We recently got our full video back and I was blown away. The bits and pieces that he chose for the highlight video really showed what we are all about; our goofiness, our emotions, our personalities all shine through in it. The raw footage is just as amazing. He captured so many moments that you don't realize you're missing. These moments are priceless and we're so glad that we have them to look back at forever. Many people have seen the video already and have commented on how well done it is. I've also heard things along the lines of "we didn't even see anyone recording!" - definitely something you want to hear from your guests! Noah honestly made our day so much more special and I would gladly recommend him to other brides and grooms who are searching for videography for their wedding. He is down to earth, caring, and puts so much effort into his work. You won't be disappointed!

2016-02-16T17:17:35 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad that you chose us to be a part of such a special day. We had so much fun filming you and your family and Justin absolutely killed it in that parking lot!!!! Awesome driving!!! It was also great to see the progression... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Kristen K

Words escape me for how amazing Noah and NRG Film Co are. We got our wedding video recently and haven't stopped watching it -- it is so much fun to go back and watch your whole day unfold in a matter of 10 minutes. We gave Noah full creative control and he didn't disappoint. His... Read More passion for video editing and telling a story is beyond measure. From consultation to finished product, Noah was completely professional and a dream to work with. We would pick Noah over and over again. BEST DECISION YOU'LL EVER MAKE! Thank you, Noah!

2016-01-25T17:46:56 Response from the vendor

We LOVE you guys. Thank you so much for choosing us to capture your day and tell your story with our lenses. We had a blast filming you, your friends and family. It was an unforgettable night. Thanks again for letting us be a part... Read Less Read More

THE BEST DECISION WE MADE

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

My husband and I recently got married this past summer, and there are not enough words to explain how unbelievably happy we are with having had NRG as our videographers. I had always known that I wanted to have a video of our wedding, but my husband was not the most excited to... Read More have another added expense. That was until we went to the NRG office and met Noah who immediately made us feel comfortable and got us so excited about what our video could potentially look like. On the day of our wedding, we instantly knew that we made the best decision going with NRG. Noah was there for every important moment without ever making us feel that we were even being videotaped! We have a crazy group of friends and Noah wasn't afraid to get right in the action while still managing to give us the perfect amount of space. He truly knows what he is doing and does it seamlessly. As for our video that we just received, we are absolutely blown away! I got the video 2 days ago and have already watched it over 10 times because we are OBSESSED. I cannot get over the amount of thought he puts into his videos. Your wedding day is such a whirlwind and to be able to relive it in such a beautiful way is priceless. He is such an expert at editing from including the best dialogue from the day to having each moment flow to the next with the most perfect music. My husband and I both agree that having them as our videographer was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. I could literally go on and on about how important it is to have a video as a memory of your day, and if you choose NRG you will have the most AMAZING video for the rest of your life. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU NOAH AND NRG!! :):) Cassandra & Mike

NRG Film Company is the best

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Laura S

Working with Noah and the crew at NRGFilmCo was one of the best decisions we made during our entire wedding planning process. Noah and his staff were so professional and easy going, we were able to completely enjoy being in the moment and almost forgot they were there. Noah... Read More made us feel comfortable and confident with our wedding timeline and how that day would unfold. The finished product of our video brought tears to our eyes as well and lots of laughs Noah truly has an eye for capturing the feel of it all. We are so happy to be able to re-experience our wedding through the works of NRG. If you haven't already made your decision to pick NRG Film Company, you should do it now!

Amazing! Better than Photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The video footage of my daugher's wedding was absolutely amazing and the song choice for the edited version was perfect. NRG Film captured all the special moments and emotions of their wedding day so beautifully. The quality of the video completely surpassed the quality of the... Read More Photographs. Cant thank Noah enough for creating a treasured memory for my entire family.