Dallas, TX

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Museum/Gallery, Unusual/Alternative

677 W Campbell Rd, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 8/31/2013

Mind blowing, luxurious, unique and amazing venue was my first impression as I walked into NTX Event Center in Richardson, Texas. I attended a corporate event just recently, and I had such an amazing experience. This place is very sophisticated. Perfect for pictures! I was really impressed with the colorful L.E.D. lights in every room, beautiful candelabras, and impressive flooring. My coworkers who planned the event informed me the venue was available for use four hours before the event, so that gave them plenty of time to set up and check final details. If you are looking for the perfect venue for your corporate event, wedding, or any type of party, NTX will definitely meet and exceed your expectations. -MC

NTX - A Venue fit for a Princess

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Heather G

When a car buff and a girl from Motown are looking for the perfect venue for their wedding, nothing stood out more than the NTX Event Center! The facility is beyond beautiful and provides an elegant and inviting location for any event! The mix of an impressive display of cars with a CASTLE room for the feel of a royal wedding every girl dreams off, made for the perfect choice! Even through staff changes we have been provided with the best customer service and an opportunity to work through any changes and challenges that occurred. The staff has been super friendly and worked with me on everything I needed to make my day a huge success and an event my guests will always remember.

Do Not Even Think About It! Stay Away!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Mary S

I had a terrible experience here, if I could rate with zero stars, I would. Current employees are RUDE and do not know the rules of the business. I was promised the moon, only for everything to be taken away when this person was fired. They were NOT willing to work with me on any request that was not in the contract. I was given attitude on every request, even to use the bridal room to get ready. As the bride needing a place to get ready (a room I was promised I had access to before the event) I was told "ugh...you're using this room too? Don't mess it up, we just cleaned it." The only reason I booked this place was for the dream room, and the opportunity to have a room bathed in purple lights. When we arrived, the room was not purple (noted as a must in the contract) but blue and white. The employee couldn't change it. She said that the technician had already been out and that "my people must have messed it up." I paid $500 for security, and there was no security. The employee sat at the front playing on her cell phone and would not even show guests where to go. I was originally told that the deposit would be returned via check 7 business days after the event, but I had to keep calling to check on it. I was finally promised that it would be returned, but if they wrote a check a 3.5% service charge would be charged. I had to take time out of my day to bring them my check card to do a refund. I used a caterer from their approved list and the employees made them jump through hoops to service my event. My caterer was so unhappy with them, that they told me they will never do another event there. My event was a success because of my friends and family that helped out and worked their butts off. But my experience with The NTX Event Center was horrible and I do NOT recommend this place to anyone!

Reception at NTX

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Kira C

NTX was great to work with. Everyone loved the room and the cars. They were great about letting us set up early and keep things in their fridge. I got my deposit check back without a problem the very next day. Love it. Recommend them for sure! I used the castle room. Some parts of the tiling are uneven, but we did some pretty fast swing dancing on it just fine.

great place too many fees

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 YONAS M

had too many fees added at the end that were not clearly spelled out in the agreement

Good location but too many added fees

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 m g

Location was good. Initial price was reasonable ~$7K, but too many added fees at the end that were not clearly called out in the contract.

Horrible experience

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Kim S

I was very excited about the possibility of having my ceremony and reception at the NTX Auto Museum, but it was a horrible experience. This was the first choice venue of my fiance and I until we met the staff. The coordinator was not happy that I wanted to come by at 11:00 am, which is after the museum is open. She then was rude while we were "touring" the facility, which consisted of her walking us to the space and saying "here it is". She couldn't believe that we would want an outside caterer, even though the website lists that its not a problem, and acted very upset when we inquired if we could bring provide our own alcohol to the caterer. She asked "why would you want alcohol at your wedding reception!?". To make the whole experience worse, she asked us if we would move the time of our ceremony almost 3 hours later, so they could squeeze two events in on the same day. It is a very unique venue, but I think there are better choices in DFW!

TO NTX Event Center