Oahu Beach Wedding Packages

Hotel/Resort

41-010 Wailea St, Waimanalo , HI

Amazing service.

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Jennifer M

I had worked very closely with Carolyn the wedding planner at Oahu Bach wedding packages and she had done a wonderful job! We were able to bounce idea's off each other and she truly listened to what we wanted in our special day. She made herself available to you whenever and was great at problem solving. She also did a wonderful job of trying to stay in the budget even when our ideas fell grossy out of budget =). Such an amazing person to work with and would not have changed a thing. Carolyn is the best wedding planner!!

Terrific Vendor for all inclusive worry free weddi

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Matt S

My wife Donna and I live on Oahu. We were just going to get married on a beach with our pastor and our immediate relatives without any formal event. After about 20-30 people expressed that they would like to attend we decided go all out with a more organized ceremony. Problem was we only had about a month until the wedding date. We called Carolyn to set up an appointment to see the estate where the wedding would be. Her husband Tommy also met us as he is the photographer for all the events. We were very comfortable with the two of them and it was so easy from that point on. They provide every option and detail you could think of to meet any need.They put the entire wedding together. It was pretty much a turn key wedding as they handled all the details. We just picked the style and colors of the flowers and cake along with a few other details of what we wanted and they did all the coordination from there on. Not only was it the prettiest wedding you ever saw, people still tell us to this day how amazing and beautiful it was and we agree with them. Several people asked us how we came across our wedding package and a few even wanted to use them in the future. We would recommend them to any and all of our friends or loved ones. The pictures and video are amazing and everything turned out great.Thanks Tommy and Carolyn, we could not have been happier!!!

My destanation Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Carolyn F

I am from Guam and had my wedding at the beautiful Waimanalao Beach Cottages. We booked the Pacific Rim wedding that included every thing you could ever want for a wedding and more. The catering service Cater to Me was Excellent. Carolyne my coordintor made sure my day was perferct! She went over and above her call of service by helping me with me fix my wedding dress when a snap broke off! OMG a brdes night mare. She was great to work with and my day was perfect. I loved my photos and video and the musician was excellent. He played through out our ceramony and reception. The cottages were beautiful and accomodated all our guest needs with full size kitchens and most of all the ocean was our back door! We slept with the sound of the ocean waves. Our whole week was wonderful, perfect, beauatiful and murch more. There are not enough words to describe how beautiful our wedding day and wedding week. We look forward to visiting again on our one year wedding aniversary! Caroline and Samual Wedding date 8/1/2012

The Perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Maria B

Is was the best wedding day! Carolyn and her team made my day beautiful and stress free. I loved every moment on waimanalo beach and the Hale Kai location. Carolyn was so kind in helping me with my hair and makeup because I really don't ware makeup or worry about my hair (LOL) my day was just perfect! They really are a Worry Free Wedding! PS my cake was amazing and tasty!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Joe H

Notes from the Bride: My husband and I found Oahu Beach Weddings online and selected one of their packages over other agencies because of reasonable price for an all inclusive wedding. I absolutely loved working with Carolyn to make my dream wedding come true. She had a good selection of bouquet and cake ideas. She was open to all of my ideas and blended them well with what was already included. On the day of the wedding a room for my use for a few hours next to the wedding site was great to allow for the final touches of my hair and make-up. Everything was done professionally and all my ideas for colors and types of flowers were perfectly incorporated. Notes from the Groom: I had searched brochures and websites for agencies around the entire island for what we wanted in our wedding and oahubeachweddings.com package had it all together. I sent an email to make initial contact and was soon contacted by Carolyn. We discussed exactly what I wanted without having to negotiate add-on’s or exceptions. The only exception to the package that we added following Carolyn’s suggestion was to have live music and video, which turned out to be well worth it with an exceptional quality DVD. On the day of the wedding when I arrived I was greatly surprised how the set-up vastly exceeded my expectations. From the decoration of the arch and lay out of the cake table it was evident that time was taken in preparation. I was quite happy everything for the wedding was ready on time and structured but left wiggle room for unexpected events. We were both completely satisfied with the entire process from planning, through the wedding to the events, the final toast and photo shoot. In addition the photos were of exceptional professional quality.

TO Oahu Beach Wedding Packages