Oak Arbor Church & Banquet Facility

Rochester, MI

Book Your Wedding with Oak Arbor Church & Banquet Facility

A BALLROOM IN ROCHESTER, MI

Located in gorgeous Rochester, Minnesota, the Oak Arbor Church & Banquet Facility share a gorgeous space with to-be-weds seeking a ceremony and reception in a single location. A large church with an intimate feel and a lovely banquet facility combine to create an amazing wedding experience.

The Oak Arbor Church Sanctuary. The sanctuary has huge vaulted wood ceilings with exposed beams and breathtaking windows that stretch from floor to ceiling, offering a spectacular view of the surrounding forest. A beautiful wooden entrance invites the happy couple to walk down the aisle between traditional wooden church benches. The raised altar creates a ideal space for an intimate wedding ceremony with long chandeliers that illuminate the church with a warm glow. Space for 250 guests means that the Oak Arbor Church is large enough for even a big wedding party.

The Banquet Facility. The Banquet room is attached to the Oak Arbor Church and offers space for up to 250 guests. Large arched windows flanked with pretty wood accents provide an exceptional view of the grounds. Bright white walls and tiled floors keep the interior neutral, making it simple to add color to match the wedding party. An attached foyer with a large fireplace makes the ideal location for those first-look photos and an excellent space for a cocktail hour prior to the reception. The Banquet Facility itself has high ceilings with elegant wall sconces and a hardwood dance floor. A light and sound system provide everything required for a DJ or a live band with plenty of room for a grand buffet or a sweetheart table separated from the guest space.

The Oak Arbor Church & Banquet Facility is a full-service church and wedding facility in a single location. Catering is provided by preferred vendors with a variety of food and drink options available to suit any taste palate. Vegetarian and gluten-free entrees are available along with appetizers and desserts. Outside caterers are allowed with approval by the Oak Arbor Church & Banquet Facility staff.

Chairs, tables, dinnerware and glassware are provided by the catering service and Oak Arbor Church & Banquet Facility depending on the wedding package chosen. Parking is available onsite with valet parking if desired. Alcohol is permitted in the Banquet Facility and is provided by a bar or catering service.

The spectacular church at Oak Arbor Church & Banquet Facility is definitely a perk when it comes to weddings in Rochester, Minnesota.

• Close to lodging and restaurants
  • Close to Zollman Zoo and Oxbow Park in Rochester
  • Commercial kitchen and bridal suite

A private facility for your special occasion

Celebrate your wedding and reception in one beautiful location. The Church with its view of the woods is a stunning setting for your ceremony. The spacious, windowed banquet hall offers many meal packages and bar choices. Only one event a day. We can be your private facility.

Ballroom, Church, Religious Setting

Food + Catering, Planning

495 Oak Arbor Circle West, Rochester, MI (248) 652-3420

Absolutely outstanding

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Amber H

Oak arbor is absolutely outstanding! The customer service is awesome. The room rental is very reasonably priced, especially for the amount of things that are included (nice dishes, silverware, coffe maker, etc). The church, banquet area and senery are gorgeous. I would... Read More definitely reccommend them!

Beautiful Church

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 kristi h

A hidden gem. The church is beautiful and Mandy was great to work with - she made sure everything ran smoothly and was very accomodating.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 JENNIFER S

We had our reception at the same venue as our ceremony (Oak Arbor Church) but the hall was separate from the sanctuary. Both facilities were beautiful and it was wonderful for out of town guests to be able to spend the day leisurely in one place. It created a natural... Read More flow from one event to the next. My husband and I were able to put our head table on the stage in the reception hall which allowed us to have a bird's eye view over the reception and made it easy to make eye contact with all of our guests through out dinner and toasts. The room was very flexible in layout space and we were able to create the perfect layout to meet all of our needs! The staff at Oak Arbor is very helpful and willing to bend over backwards when ever possible to accommodate. Everything was classy elegant but not over the top. The venue created the perfect atmosphere for a warm family and friend celebration while keeping the elegance of every girl's dream wedding!;A little pricey. You have to rent the chapel and hall separately and the catering is completely separate from that as well. But we considered it worth every penny when the day was done!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Michael P

We had our ceremony at Oak Arbor and the church was beautiful and lent itself to fantastic photos. All of the staff that we worked with was incredibly helpful and Mandy was very good with responding to messages in the year leading up to our wedding. She was excellent at the... Read More rehearsal and in running things on the day of the ceremony. It was a blessing to find a venue that would host just a ceremony and at a reasonable rate. I highly recommend Oak Arbor.

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Alyssa L

I had my ceremony at Oak Arbor in July and it was so gorgeous! I did not need a lot of ceremony decorations because the backdrop was amazing! We originally chose this church because they were the only church we could find that would let us bring our own pastor. The... Read More coordinator, Judi, was great to work with. I'm glad she was there to fluff out my dress! Although the church is pricy for just having an hour ceremony,I would recommend their facility to a bride & groom looking for a gorgeous place to get married.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

My daughter got married on 5/23/2015, here at Oak Arbor and it was absolutely stunning. We live in Baton Rouge, LA, and corresponding with Many via emails and telephones calls made this process easy. The church is very beautiful and the reception hall was also nice. Mandy and... Read More her staff were very accommodating and quite helpful with everything we needed, from scissors to safety pins at the last minute, LOL. Great staff and great location. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to have a beautiful venue for their wedding.

Easy to work with but day of staff not helpful

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Lauren R

Very easy to work with leading up to the wedding day. However, the person we were working with prior to the wedding was not the person who was on-site for the rehearsal or wedding. The person that was assigned to my wedding did not seem interested in assisting us. The day of... Read More my wedding, the on-site staff did not close the doors at the end of the aisle to open them for my "grand entrance". This was a small thing but was disappointing.

Alright, really only good for the budget

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Kristin C

The church is beautiful when it is sunny, raining - you're stuck with one partial nice shot and nothing else really. The service was lacking as the head coordinator answered all my questions then left me in the hands of another person i'd never really met or dealt with. There... Read More was only enough time for one run through of music at the rehearsal so the day of the wrong song was playing as the bridal party started going. I required the song changed and that got me all flustered, not good for the big moment. Luckily it was a sunny but cold MI day so I may have had goose bumps but was outside in the gorgeous views of the church and grounds. The site with its all in one option for ceremony and reception seated my 100+ guests very nicely. They say 300 will fit, I say only if you don't want a dance floor and no one every has to use the restroom. The quality of the building for pictures is great and as that is the memories of the day that worked for me, but if you are more into the feeling or the smooth flow of your day, don't use this place. Too many things were left up in the air or unclear and mis-communicated. So glad I had Moms to help out with it, cause I may not have stayed had I dealt with everything. I guess that means a wedding coordinator woul dhave made this place work much better too, but those are expensive. As this place only cost $1900 (including the deposit) it fell into the budget beautifully. That was probably the best part, they negotiated the prices to be a nice number and the money helps to fund the church and school activities. Guess I can't feel bad there. Depending on what you need or want I'd say go here or avoid it. But that choice is up to you.

Mandy is very unprofessional and rude

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Riley P

The Rental Coordinator Mandy was very unprofessional and rude. I did not enjoy working with her.

Wedding Ceremony and Venue

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 stephanie h

Beautiful setting. Many guests commented on how beautiful the venue was. The prices are fair compared to others in the area. Mandy was easy to work with.

Beautiful but rushed

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Karen R

I fell in love with this location when I saw the windows and the elegance of the church. It was very important to me to be married in a church and the fact that the hall was right there was a big convenience. If you want to be able to slow down and enjoy your wedding day, DO... Read More NOT get married here. While the site coordinator was extremely helpful and accommodating, she also rushed us along even though we had all night and were right on schedule. Definitely made me angry! I didn't feel like I got to enjoy my wedding day because of this.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melanie B

We loved that the venue was at the same location as the wedding site.;There is only one set of bathrooms at this site, so the wedding party uses the same bathrooms as the wedding guests!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Christina S

Lots of windows, a stage for the head table, large dance floor, high ceilings, beautiful restrooms. Only one reception room so you get the place all to yourself.