Oak Knoll Ranch

Springtown, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Oak Knoll Ranch

A BALLROOM IN SPRINGTOWN, TX

Surrounded by the beauty of nature, Oak Knoll Ranch in Springtown, Texas, is a fabulous setting for a wedding. The barn at Oak Knoll Ranch offers couples the opportunity for a lovely, vintage ranch wedding. Conveniently located only 30 minutes northwest of Dallas / Fort Worth, the venue's scenic atmosphere and rustic ambiance combine to create an ideal country destination for both ceremony and reception.

When renting the venue, couples are given full use of the grounds, so either an indoor or outdoor ceremony can be arranged. The rustic barn can easily accommodate both a dance floor and tables and chairs for a seated dinner for up to 350 guests, and also makes a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos.

Rental of the barn at Oak Knoll Ranch includes the use of an on-site manager on the wedding day. Couples are given use of the property for a full 14 hours on the day of the event, as well as an additional one hour rehearsal time on a scheduled day prior to the wedding. The venue allows the wedding party to decorate the barn as they please, although all decorations must be approved by management.

Both food and drink must be arranged by the couple. The staff at Oak Knoll Ranch can provide an extensive list of wedding professionals. Couples are free to use the list of recommended vendors or use any other outside vendors they wish. Caterers are given free use on the on-site kitchen, and all alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender.

Amplified music is allowed both indoors and outside, but it must end by midnight. Birdseed, sparklers and smoking are all permitted on the premises, although smoking must be limited to the designated areas.

The staff at Oak Knoll Ranch understands that the wedding day is one of the most important events of a lifetime. They strive to make the day a relaxing and stress free event for the bride and groom.

Planning a wedding and reception at the venue includes the following additional amenities and added perks.

• Covered pavilion
  • Full caterer’s kitchen
  • Full Bridal Suite
  • Full Grooms Suite
  • Table and chairs for seating 250 with additional available for a fee
  • Easel for bridal portrait
  • Area for band or DJ
  • Use of interior and exterior audio equipment
  • Head table for bride and groom
  • Cake table
  • Gift table
  • Picture booth (additional fee)`

Choose us for your Special Day!

Allow us to make all your dreams come true! From traveling the country lane over the dam and across the ol' county bridge to the rustic elegance of our Exquisite Red Barn, we have a private Bridal Suite and Groom's suite for you and your wedding party to prepare for your Big Day!

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Church, Religious Setting

Rentals + Equipment

478 Three Skillet Rd., Springtown, TX (214) 601-3187

My Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Julia V

My husband and I got married at this amazing location on May 17, 2014. When I was initially looking for a venue, I wanted a rustic type of barn that would not break my budget. Many of the other venues I looked at during the search were a bit too pricey for my budget. Then, I... Read More stumbled upon this gem. Ronda Odom, the site coordinator, was extremely helpful and easy to work with since I reserved the date. She maintains contact and is flexible and works towards your goals. She is fantastic! Erica was also extremely helpful on the day of the wedding and willing and ready to assist in any way to make sure things went smoothly. They have a small preferred vendors list, but are open to other vendors as long as you purchase day of insurance (which most people require anyway). They provide all of the tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception, and now provide linens as well. The antiques at this venue are amazing. The bridal and groom suites are amazing. It truly turned out to be a perfect day. I couldn't have imagined having my big day anywhere else. Also, my husband loved it!!! (which was a plus since he left the planning up to me) :) The one con, is that it is 30 minutes from a hotel. We shuttled our guests from the Best Western in Lake Worth. If they built a nice hotel in Springtown, then there would be no cons to this venue. I highly recommend this venue!

2014-06-05T13:39:51 Response from the vendor

Julia, Thank you so much for your review and we are so proud that you thoroughly enjoyed your Special Day at Oak Knoll! We are also planning a Lodge that is being constructed on-site at the Ranch to accommodate up to 45 guests to help... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Shelbee L

Absolutely the best venue for our wedding!! The pictures don't do it justice. It was absolutely perfect. Our guests keep telling us that they have never been to such a nice venue. Some of them even called it "jaw dropping ". Oak knoll is just the best.

Dreamy rustic chic with vintage touch of Oak Knoll was ther perfect venue!

Reviewed on 12/31/2013

My husband and I were married at Oak Knoll at the end of April this past year, and I could not have been happier with the venue. Oak Knoll has a sweet, rustic charm with the gorgeous red barn, and stone. The inside of the barn is breath-taking. From the grand staircase from the... Read More walkway above, the stain-glassed windows of the bride's room, to the eclectic vintage appeal of the groom's quarters on the top level of the barn complete with balcony. The outside ceremony patio was absolutely a dream, covered by the tall oak trees and a backdrop of the setting sun behind the pond as we said our "I do's". The antique photo booth was a hit with all of our guests, and there was plenty of room to dance all night and celebrate with all of our friends and family. All of the antiques made for the coolest of pictures. And we loved the outdoor fireplace, too. Oh, and you can't miss the incredibly delightful old truck filled with the most beautiful of flowering buds to welcome all of your guests!! There is even an antique bell to ring when you get married if you choose which was a sweet touch added at the end of our ceremony by my Dad. The service at Oak Knoll was wonderful and everyone worked so well with all of our other vendors. I would highly recommend Oak Knoll to any and all brides looking for the perfect rustic, yet chic and vintage and lovely venue, all tied together in one perfectly packaged adorable red barn! We loved it!