Oak Tree Manor Weddings

Banquet/Reception Hall, Inn/B&B, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

5310 Spring Stuebner Road, Spring, TX

Great!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Jinlee P

Our wedding reception at oak tree manor was beautiful. Our facility coordinator, Jose, was awesome and so accommodating. Because my fiancé (at the time, now husband) and I both live out of town, we would often have to come see the venue late on Friday evenings or on the weekend and jose was always available for us to ask any questions or see anything. The grounds are beautiful and if you want a country garden wedding in the houston area, oak tree manor is your place. The only reason why I didn't give a full five star rating was that our reception was a large one and I believe, this was the largest wedding they've had. Because of this, they were unable to anticipate the exact number of servers, etc, so the service was slow. Also, the main hall was a little warm which was probably mainly because the (beautiful!) lighting in the hall. Over all, I am so happy we came across their booth at a wedding show because our wedding was perfect because of it!

Great Venue for Outdoor Weddings!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Joanna T

Oak Tree Manor was the perfect venue for my outdoor wedding and indoor reception! The giant oak tree (and landscaping) is beautiful and provided enough shade that our guests were able to stay cool during our May wedding. The reception hall was also lovely (a must for me since I was nervous about rain). The pricing is very reasonable as it includes the catering, attentive waiters, bartenders, valet parking, tables, linens, etc. Jose, our coordinator, was extremely helpful and responded promptly to my many emails. I would highly recommend Oak Tree Manor if you are looking for a venue for an outdoor wedding!

Charming little hidden gem

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Hillary G

My daughter was married here recently and we can't say enough about this lovely historic home that's been restored to become a bed and breakfast and event venue. The grounds are gorgeous, especially the giant historic oak tree it takes its name from, and the house is beautifully restored to period times. If you want an outdoor wedding, you'll be thrilled with this little gem, but there's a banquet hall if you'd rather be indoors. The staff is so pleasant and helpful, especially Haydee, before and the day of the ceremony.

The Perfect Place! We loved it!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Brittany J

This was the perfect place to have my wedding. The oak tree was beautiful for pictures and for the backdrop, the house was perfect to get ready in and wonderful for photos, and the reception hall was spacious and just as elegant and beautiful as the outside. Jose was wonderful to work with, they made everything easy and wanted the day to be as perfect for me as I did! The food was great and everyone really enjoyed the wedding and had a wonderful time. I am so so so thankful I had my wedding here, it was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend the Oak Tree Manor.

Our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Allison

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I love this place. The house is so charming and the tree is stunning. We got married in front of the huge oak tree and had our reception inside the hall. The staff did a good job, but I did not hire a wedding planner. The wedding coordinator told me it was not needed, that she would help the day of the wedding. That did not happen so much because she was in charge of telling all the servers and cooks what to do. I'm so glad that my Aunt was with us before we walked down the aisle, she helped with the timing. The wedding coordinator said she would help with that, but she didn't. Fair warning, I don't think you need a wedding planner but I would ask a close friend or family member to be a runner the day-of the wedding to help with emergencies and walking down the aisle timing. Other than that, the venue was beautiful! Everything went smoothly. It rained from 3-4PM (our ceremony was at 7PM) but the wedding coordinator ensured me that it would stop and we would have our wedding outside. Thank God, it did stop raining! They came and wiped down all the chairs and we were able to have our ceremony outside. Such a magical place!

TO Oak Tree Manor Weddings