Oakhurst Country Club

Clayton, CA

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Your Special Day at Oakhurst Country Club

Nestled in the foothills of Northern California's coastal range, Oakhurst Country Club is a romantic venue for your special day. With gorgeous views of the golf course and peaks of Mt. Diablo, the clubhouse is an ideal site for ceremonies and receptions.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Unusual/Alternative

1001 Peacock Creek Drive, Clayton, CA

Great venue!

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Megan H

This venue is beautiful, and reasonably priced! The food was delicious we got many compliments after the wedding! Suzie and all the staff did an amazing job setting everything up and making sure I had nothing to worry about on my big day!

Wedding

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Donna M

I am going to be straight forward as much as possible. This venue wasn't exactly my the first my choices, but i had budget to work around. Since i had to think more about what i could afford this place turned out perfect, not to mention the gorgeous view from the patio; guest in the ballroom had a view of the sun setting. My husband and i could not have been more pleased with Oakhurst as our wedding venue. Oakhurst's event coordinator was very accommodating, quick to resolve problems, and keeping me within budget, i could not be more pleased with the outcome of our wedding! Pros: - beautiful view - friendly staff and friendly club members - cocktail hour and appetizers were delish! - personalized wine labels (extra $) - accommodating to requests - quick to resolve problems - budget friendly Neutrals: - Needs(frequent)communication/slow to respond - dance floor was too small; recommend to expand dance floor for more than 120 Cons: - Time of availability; limited on weekends and during the week

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 4/06/2015

Janan Ali was the coordinator for our wedding reception at Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton. She did an amazing job capturing all our wants and needs and making sure everything stayed on course. The service was outstanding from all involved, and the buffet menu we selected was terrific. Everyone commented on how good the food was. Everything exceeded our expectations.

Beautiful Venue & Amazing Staff

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

It was a gorgeous night, the friendly & efficient service provided by the event manager AND the entire staff was top notch. We received nothing but compliments about the absolutely beautiful setting, overlooking the golden hills and twinkling skyline, the delicious food and the easy access from our guests. The bride & groom were over the moon pleased with the venue they chose. Thank you Oakhurst for a magical evening.

Gorgeous View and Venue

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

My husband and I recently had our marriage ceremony and reception at the Oakhurst Country Club and everyone was so helpful and accomodating. Janan, the event coordinator, was wonderful and very patient with my husband and I. We were very pleased with how everything turned out! Mrs. Victorian

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Shawna V

We could not have been happier with our wedding at Oakhurst. The day went perfectly and we loved every moment of it. Their package deal could not be beat! Just wish the extras from the "electrician" would not have cost so much but it ended up beautiful in the end. We highly recommend Oakhurst for your wedding, we could not have asked for more.

Bride's Beware

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Brandi E

When I picked the Oakhurst it was between them and Discovery Bay Country Club. Now that the wedding day is over, I can look back and honestly say... I wish I had every phone conversation in writing. Many broken promises and Susie who is the Director of events was the biggest stress of every detail to this wedding!! In fact she left the wedding early, did not say good bye and left the Catering person who did everything to make up for the lack of details Susie left. Our Photographer had to run and grab the plates for the Cake Cutting! This place was a nightmare to work with. It's a beautiful place but 100% a huge headache to work with.

TO Oakhurst Country Club