Oakhurst Farms Weddings

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden, Park

Bar + Drinks, Planning

19888 Hwy 219, West Point, GA (706) 289-8762

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kim M

This venue is BEAUTIFUL. There are may photos ops and the place is just gorgeous. The best part about the place is that Linda(owner) and Alexis are so helpful and overall amazing.The venue provides many decoration options and offers a great list of vendors in the area

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Ieasha A

My husband and I were married there in 2008, and it was the best day of our lives. The atmosphere was wonderful,beautiful and the owners and wedding planner were excellent and kind. They made the day even better than I could have imagined! I even recommended this venue to... Read More another friend who got married there a year or so later and their wedding was beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

I have my wedding there the end of April, oakhurst has been so accommodating to anything that I have asked for. They really have tried to make this process as enjoyable as possible!! Everyone there have been nothing but kind! I HIGHLY recommend oakhurst for any bride in the... Read More auburn, Columbus, newnan Lagrange area! They go above and beyond to make everything beautiful and just how you inivision your big day!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Natalie W

We got married on November 21, 2015 at Oakhurst Farm, and it was absolutely beautiful. Oakhurst was so accommodating and helpful as we planned our wedding. The day of the wedding I was completely calm because I knew that everything was handled just as I wanted it. My guests made... Read More many comments on how smoothly the wedding went and how fun the reception was. Oakhurst handled everything during my wedding day. My wedding coordinator, supplied by Oakhurst, made sure the wedding ran smoothly and everyone was in their place on time. During the reception, Oakhurst staff bent over backwards to make sure everything was in place. It was a night to always remember. They were incredible to work with and I would highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for an amazing place to get married.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Valaska S

I highly recommend this venue to anybody who is planning a event. You will not be disappointed. I got married at Oakhurst on November 7, 2015 and it was breathtaking. Alexis and Linda are so kind and they make sure the bride is taken care of. My wedding coordinator was Kristin... Read More Gallatin and she was amazing. I felt like a princess and they made sure I was happy. Everything about Oakhurst was beautiful from the outside to the inside. My family and friends said my wedding was by far the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too. The staff is professional, respectful, and fun.

Oakhurst wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

I honestly can say I have never written a review before in my life, nor have I ever been motivated to. My Daughter's wedding was this past weekend at Oakhurst Farms in WestPoint, Georgia. From the very day we signed the contract a year ago up till the last guest left, this has... Read More been the best experience ever! The place is beautiful, outside is gorgeous but if it rains, like it did at ours, an indoor wedding is just as beautiful, and as Mother of the Bride I did not have to take care of a single detail, they had everything covered! Ms. Alexis was so good to us, I could not thank her enough. It was everything we wanted and more! We live in North Georgia and had looked at venues closer, nothing came close to the value of Oakhurst! Kerry Hatch

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Raleigh Q

Oakhurst is a great venue if you're looking for a place that provides its own chairs and also has a set backup plan if it rains on your day. They also took care of everything the day of, keeping my day stress free. It even drizzled just a bit before our ceremony and everything... Read More was taken care of before I even knew it was raining at all. I'm leaving a 3 star rating because while the grounds were beautiful and the day of was perfect, the communication beforehand was honestly such a pain. It was nearly impossible to get ahold of my coordinator, and we ended up having to pay an unexpected amount of money buying tablecloths. The contract that we signed said we were not allowed the use of white napkins if we were serving barbecue, which was fine with us, however when the time came for final decisions we were informed that we were also not allowed to use the white tablecloths, either. My husband and I both felt very misled because this was never mentioned before an set us back a good bit of money. Like I said, Oakhurst is beautiful and a wonderful backdrop for your wedding, but be prepared for so-so communication and a whole lot of digging on your part to get answers about the things that you want or need beforehand.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Kate H

Oakhurst and the staff were so helpful in making Kate’s and Jeremy’s wedding so beautiful – even down to getting the weatherman to change his forecast! We couldn’t have asked for a better team of wedding planners – Alexis, Kathy, and Thneashia. Kathy did an outstanding job... Read More with her wedding ceremony direction. She was professional yet warm and personable and has the patience of Job! Thank you Kathy! Both she and Alexis were always ready to help with the reception area and the set-up was lovely! Thank you Alexis, for listening to our requests and fulfilling them! We can’t say enough good things about Thneashia Mullins! She took care of us all evening and was very detailed. She wrapped the cake layers, made food trays for the bride and groom, and helped us with our clean up of our personal items (plus so much more)! Her demeanor was calming and I felt so confident and stress-free with her there. Thank you to Thneashia! So many of our guests commented on the beauty of Oakhurst Farm. We found it a perfect venue for the wedding of Kate’s dreams. We appreciated all of theirefforts and felt a true sincerity from all of them to fulfill our wants and needs. We would absolutely recommend Oakhurst to anyone in the area wishing for a flawless experience!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015

From day one that we met with Mrs. Linda and the staff to begin planning our daughter's wedding, we've seen nothing but courteous and professional planning....which all came together on Saturday, May 9, 2015....to make two very special people in our lives extremely happy! They... Read More went out of their way to make sure that all of our needs were met and that we were able to relax, leave everything to them and enjoy the day with our Bride and Groom. Oakhurst is such a beautiful place...and will now forever hold special memories in our hearts! Cox-Cranford Wedding

Married in March at Oakhurst Farms

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Kaitlyn O

Amazing! Oakhurst has a wonderful and extremely personable staff. They provide all-inclusive services that created a stress-free environment all day. The venue is breath-taking inside and out and partnered with the expertise of the staff made Oakhurst a more than perfect... Read More choice.

Exquisite spot - great service!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015

Do yourself a favor and book Oakhurst Farms. Our wedding there was absolutely perfect, thanks to our vendors and the fabulous Oakhurst family!! I could not get married in my home town so I googled places within an hour of Atlanta and stumbled across this venue in the "middle... Read More of nowhere," so it seemed. I drove to visit and was stunned by its natural beauty and the perfect set-up for a wedding. Lynda and Lon Marlowe have truly created an Eden and show such great care for this place. Between events, there are always people working diligently on the grounds. Lynda herself likes to do a little something special and unique with her decorating touches for each event. In fact, I had do very little of my own decorating because the venue is so naturally exquisite and so tastefully adorned. The Glen is perfect for both intimate and larger outdoor ceremonies, and walking "down the aisle" across the quaint covered bridge was one of my favorite parts! There are lots of little spots tucked away around the grounds that are perfect for photo shoots, with flower beds, lamp posts, stone benches, and beautiful trees. It's only a very brief walk from the Glen to the lodge with its massive stone fireplace, plenty of room for tables, and a wide staircase from the balcony. It was wonderful to have the bridal suite and groom suite upstairs - easy access to all the wedding events. And may I just say that Alexis Paul was the most gracious, generous, and efficient wedding coordinator! She was always prompt in returning my phone calls and her expertise made everything about the wedding run smoothly. She kept track of things and made sure that things went the way I wanted. She was extremely helpful in the planning process but was not pushy or over-involved. She made anything Oakhurst had in decor available to me at no extra cost. Thank you Oakhurst!!!

Wedding Reception at Oakhurst Farm

Reviewed on 11/14/2014

Oakhurst Farm was the perfect place to have our wedding reception. It is an absolutely beautiful location and also allows you to have a very private event since you have the place to yourself for the whole day. The Oakhurst staff did a great job helping select the color of... Read More linens and table decorations (which are included in the price) that looked great in the hall - which is gorgeous itself. They also helped plan every part of the reception to make sure everything went smoothly: Alexis and Lynda made great recommendations on everything from the layout of the tables to the amount of alcohol to order, including which of their preferred vendors would best match what I was looking for. Everything was set up and ready to go as promised and we were able to relax and enjoy the evening with our guests. I couldn't recommend a bettter place for a wedding!!

Whittle Wedding 2014

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Jessica S

Oakhurst is absolutely the most beautiful place to get married. We got married in September of 2014. Every part of the planning and even our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Mrs. Lynda and Mrs. Alexis were so helpful in every step of the way. The entire staff is great to... Read More work with and the entire day went off without any problems at all. It was the day I had been dreaming of my entire life. The venue is beautiful in itself and with very few decorations it was exactly what I had pictured. People are still talking about how beautiful and fun our wedding was to this day. Even the groomsmen (who weren't really big on the whole wedding thing) were amazed with the entire place and said they would do it all over again because it was so great. I am so thankful everyone went above and beyond to make our day into a dream come true!

November 1, 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Barbara P

I searched everywhere for a venue which offered beautiful scenery, a helpful staff, and the most "bang for my buck". Oakhurst was the first venue which possessed all of these to my satisfaction. Mrs. Linda, Mrs. Alexis, and Mrs. Kristin were the ladies who helped me throughout... Read More my process. They were fantastic every step of the way! Any time I had a question, they answered with valuable information and with the most kind attitude. They were nice enough to make "special arrangements" for me which I requested in order to make all of my guests happy and enjoy themselves. Overall, I can not say enough how appreciative I am of the ladies at Oakhurst and their facility as a whole. The facility was gorgeous, the staff was amazing, and I am completely satisfied with everything that took place in regards to my wedding. Thank you Oakhurst ladies... =)!

Oakhurst in October

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Camden D

My daughter was married at Oakhurst in October and the Wedding could not have been more Perfect. The Owners and Staff did an AMAZING job and every detail was handled perfectly. Being the parent of an only child - I had ONE SHOT at Wedding Day - and it was everything I dreamed... Read More of for my Daughter. The setting was gorgeous & Oakhurst even ordered the most perfect Weather for the day/night!

Kimberly and Nathan's Wedding 07/11/2014

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Kimberly P

I can't begin to explain how perfect my daughters Wedding Day was at Oakhurst. From the first time I met Lynda and Alexis, I knew her day would be all she dreamed of. And they did not let us down!!! The entire staff at Oakhurst was fantastic and always there and willing to help... Read More with a smile on their face. They went over and beyond to make the day perfect. The grounds are beautiful and gardens are emaculate. Pictures were beautiful. The lake. water feature, and flower gardens on the property makes for a beautiful background for any picture. The inside of the venue was perfect as well- the staircase is beautiful the decor of the inside makes for a true "Rustic Elegance" feel which is what Kimberly was wanting. Thank you again- Lynda, Alexis, Kristen and all of the Oakhurst staff!!! You make dreams come true!!! Pam Usher ( Kimberly Smith's Mother)

My dream come true!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Shanay J

Never did I dream of being married at this point in my life, let alone meet such awesome people. Upon arriving to the venue, I was in love with Mrs. Lynda! She was so pleasant and loving. While waiting on my big day, the love grew stronger, and it was mutual. Finally, I met... Read More Alexis! Oh what a joy it was! It was then that I realized that I had added two awesome women of Christ into my life. My husband (Lyndon Johnson) and I are very humbled for the service and the relationship built with these ladies. There was nothing that they wouldn't do to make sure this was the BEST day of our lives. I am lost with words because of the tears of joy! This is THE best venue to choose if you are wanting genuine people to surround you and to grant your wises! We are praying that they are around when our children are ready to marry, for THIS WILL BE the place of memories. My wedding was beautiful and my reception was more than I dreamed! Besides my two favorite ladies, the staff who worked my wedding: AWESOME!! The Oakhurst team truly out did themselves! There is no other venue that I could imagine that would have made us feel this way! Although, Lyndon believes that the treatment of the bride is greater than the grooms; due to the difference in rooms. ;)So ladies and gentlemen, if you are still searching for THE PERFECT venue (both wedding and reception) go see the BEST! Oakhurst Farms! Guys, my husband brags on the biting of the fish at the lake. :) Once again, thank you so much Mrs. Lynda, Alexis and the entire team!! We love you all dearly and can't wait to see you again!!! Forever Friends, Lyndon & Shanay Johnson

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Ciara P

Oakhurst is such a beautiful venue! The staff is amazing and Mrs. Lynda is the cutest southern lady who knows what she's doing. They set pretty much everything up so you don't have another thing to think about on the big day. I called them so many times with questions, and every... Read More time they were as sweet as pie. They really do go above and beyond for you. There were THREE different weddings the weekend of my wedding, but they still made our day so special!

Oakhurst is a perfect venue!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Jessica L

Oakhurst is an absolutely stunning venue--both inside and outside. The gardens are breathtaking. Everything is so nicely kept up. The inside is just as beautiful. There is plenty of room for just about any type of set-up you may want. One thing that made planning easier was the... Read More availability of decorations, linens, and place settings. Oakhurst provides so many little details that make an event stand out. The staff at Oakhurst is one of a kind. Each individual is helpful, courteous, and so kind. They truly enjoy working and making sure each event goes perfectly. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful Oakhurst is. I would highly recommend it to anyone planning a wedding and looking for a beautiful venue.

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 5/29/2014

My husband and I recently got married at Oakhurst on May 23rd, 2014 and it was beautiful! From the moment we went to visit Oakhurst the summer of 2013 we knew it was the perfect place for us. We are both southern folks who wanted something outside and yet elegant with a homie... Read More feel and Oakhurst is perfect! The moment we walked in the door we were greeted with a huge hug from Ms. Lynda and well, the rest was history, we were hooked. The gorgeous well kept gardens, the lake and the beautiful reception space!!! However, we did not just want a beautiful venue but we wanted beautiful people too, and this definitely has people filled with heart and spirit and you feel from the moment you walk in the door. The year before our wedding, my then fiance' and I, were long distance and we just knew it was going to be hard planning a wedding with me being so far away, but it wasn't. Oakhurst's inclusive package was perfect for us and our budget!!! We picked our vendors and stayed in contact via email and everything went beautifully! We had no worries or stress about anything. We had two amazing coordinators, Kathy and Thnesha who were wonderful during the ceremony and reception! I heard horror stories about weddings and things going wrong, but everything went right and I know it was all because of the amazing staff at Oakhurst! Thank you all for making our special day absolutely amazing!!!

A Perfect 10

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 julianne s

My husband and I just got married at Oakhurst on 5/4/2014, and it was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. Everything about Oakhurst is beautiful. The ceremony site, the reception hall, the gardens, the gorgeous covered bridge, and all of the hanging willow trees. It's just... Read More breathtaking. The staff is wonderful. They are so accommodating to brides' needs and they genuinely care about making your day everything you want it to be. I am so happy that we chose to get married at Oakhurst. It was without a doubt the best decision we made!

Oakhurst Was the Perfect Place

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Lacey P

Oakhurst provided the perfect place for our April 2014 wedding. The grounds are gorgeous and well maintained. The people were so accomodating and detailed oriented to make the day perfect. My wedding coordinator was Kathy and she was amazing. Very responsive to all... Read More communications. She has a calm spirit about her and is genuinely happy to be part of your day. She thinks of everything. Oakhurst has the weddings down a T. I would highly reccommend them other brides and Oakhurst made our day the best it could be.

Blane & Hudson's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 April T

Our Daughter and Son-In-Law married at Oakhurst Farms in September, 2013. Oakhurst is a fabuliously beautiful place for a wedding!! My daughter attended a wedding at Oakhurst in 2009 and from the moment she saw Oakhurst she said "This is where I will get married!!" When... Read More Hudson proposed to Blane there was no question as to where the wedding would take place :) Linda Marlowe and all the staff at Oakhurst were so very helpful to us during our wedding planning and the day of the wedding was absolutely a breeze to both sets of parents as they handled everything so professionally. As mother of the bride you want everything to be just perfect for your daughter on her wedding day and Oakhurst made this all possible. Thanks again to Oakhurst Farms for providing Blane and Hudson with their "dream" wedding!!! Jeff and April Tillery Auburn, AL

September 7, 2013

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Jaime A

We just got married at Oakhurst Farm on 9-7-2013. I could not be happier with how our day turned out! Linda, Alexis and Connie were such a joy to work with. When I dropped the ball on a detail, they picked it up and took off running! To say we were in good hands would be an... Read More understatement. I can honestly say I researched every venue in Georgia, choosing Oakhurst Farm was the best decision I made (besides my husband of course!) The property is absolutely breath taking. I loved that we didn't have to rent tables, chairs, linens, or place settings. Even our centerpieces were included in the venue price! The money we saved by having all those things provided was amazing, but not having to deal with renting items from random companies was just the icing on the cake. I could go on and on! Great Venue, Great Value, Exceptional Staff and Service. This bride is happy, happy, HAPPY! Jaime Williams

Perfect setting

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Melody W

My youngest daughter was married at Oakhurst Farms last Sunday. The wedding and reception was perfect. Oakhurst Farms staff gave us personal service and made our day easy and carefree. The venue itself was perfect also. We loved it so much that we booked my oldest daughters... Read More wedding here also in March.