Very special care for your gown!

Our award-winning gown preservations include your personal inspection, museum-quality container, written guarantee. Restorations return vintage gowns to true color. Pressing for your wedding day and destination wedding kits for traveling with your gown. Endorsed by Association of Bridal Consultants

Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

73 White Bridge Rd., Nashville, TN (615) 620-6095

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Veronica I

After my Nashville destination wedding, I dropped off my couture, extremely detailed and very large wedding dress for cleaning and preservation. Cleaning, repairing, and preserving the dress was a intense process. The people at Oakwood far exceeded my expectations. It came back... Read More absolutely perfect--as if had never worn it--in a gorgeous box inside a muslin bag; the dress itself wrapped in special tissue paper, with white gloves and a certification that the dress will not yellow. The people at Oakwood not only did an amazing job but were a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond for me. I coordinated with Rhonda from Miami before the wedding and she was able to recommend a dress attendant for me, who was invaluable. Rhonda then fedexed the dress back to me in Miami when they were done with it. I was very worried about my precious dress and Oakwood put me ease completely. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

2017-04-07T14:18:27 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and your gorgeous gown. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Best wishes for everything you want in the future!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Patty M

Oakwood managed to clean and preserve our family antique lace wedding veil which this time had been dragged over gravel roads and fields in Montana. I couldn't even tell it. The dress was in worse shape but saved by Oakwood. I also appreciate their getting it ready for me to... Read More take back up to Montana. Great job!

2017-04-14T08:50:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We love restoring family vintage pieces!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kathy C

Before: a vintage wedding veil which had never been cleaned/preserved After: a vintage veil which looked brand new! Oakwood the Greener Cleaners did an excellent job of cleaning my veil. Not only did all of the spots come out completely, you cannot tell the veil even had any.... Read More Miss Pat has a way of putting people at ease, their inspection, cleaning and preservation processes are explained thoroughly. An email was sent to me when the veil was finished saying how beautiful it looked. I was beyond delighted when I saw my veil! Our daughter will soon be wearing the veil in her wedding-how exciting! Thank you Oakwood Cleaners, I am so happy I found you when I did.

2017-04-04T14:23:58 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad we were able to get your vintage veil ready for you daughter! Congratulations. We think Miss Pat is a jewel. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Mitchell D

After 19 years of marriage, my wife and I discovered that our son had opened the box that contained my wife's wedding dress and had damaged it. To make the matter worse, the dress contained a tatting on the veil, done by her 3rd great grandmother, that was also damaged.... Read More Irreplaceable and personal only start to describe how devastated she was. Here comes Oakwood cleaners to the rescue! They were not only able to get the staining off the dress but fix the veil! It took them a few months to complete the work, due to the delicate nature, but the dress is now back to its original beauty. My wife cried as she inspected the dress afterwards, a reaction worth every penny. I cannot thank Oakwood Cleaners enough for taking on this very difficult challenge and knocking it OUT OF THE PARK!! Pat was awesome to work with and I really felt she cared as much about the dress as my wife. I will not hesitate doing business with them in the future.

Oakwood Cleaners, Nashville

Reviewed on 7/26/2014

It is my pleasure to share my experience at Oakwood Cleaners (3 locations/Nashville metro) having the opportunity to observe a bridal gown cleaning and muslin preservation, a natural eco-friendly way to properly preserve wedding memories. The intake and approval process is so... Read More thorough that after thoroughly inspecting the gown for tears, rips, stains, spots, even pin holes from safety pins, etc., it is then hand-sketched highlighting any areas that the cleaning experts need to be aware of to achieve optimal success in cleaning the gown. During the muslin preservation process, the bridal gown specialist nets her hair and wears cotton gloves to prevent any body oils from being passed to the gown while it’s being preserved. Oakwood Cleaners are true wedding gown specialists and experts. The intensive labor required is truly a labor of love and artistry above and beyond the science.

Meet The Manager

Pat

Pat is the customer service manager at Oakwood Cleaners, but more importantly she is the expert preservation artist! Pat will not only make sure your gown is taken care of down to the most impeccable detail but when it comes to preserving your memories she is an artist. She has a personal approach to each and every gown that is preserved and allows the design to dictate how she places it in your museum quality, acid free box. Most of our brides are brought to tears as the box is opened for viewing.