Engagement Party, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

31815 Camino Capistrano Suite 26, San Juan Capistrano, CA (949) 228-5422

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jessica B

We knew we wanted to get married close to the beach, but we were from out of town and didn't know where to start. A quick Google search led me to the Orange County Beach Weddings website. Simone answered when I called, and from the moment I heard her voice, I knew she was the... Read More one. I shared with her what I was imagining the day would look like -- colors, style, overall design, etc., and she immediately knew exactly what I wanted. She understands design and vision, she understands logistics, she understands details, she understands EVERYTHING. From start to finish she was always very responsive, very professional, and incredibly sweet. This is the woman you want on your team, believe me. Not once did I ever worry or stress about any of the details. I knew everything would be beautiful, and I knew Simone would create our dream wedding. From the pre-planning stages to the day of our event, she executed everything with professionalism, accuracy, and kindness. She anticipates every detail the bride would be worried about, and she masterfully walks you through every moment of your day. She has this beautiful way of communicating that lets you know that you are the bride and this is your special day, but that she will be in charge of every moment and take care of the details you don't even know you need her to take care of. If you want to relax on your wedding day and be present for every single moment of happiness, then hire Simone and her team. The day after your wedding, you will look back on your special day and the months leading up to it, and know that every moment was beautiful because you had Simone in your ear, by your side, assuring you that everything would be beautiful. And it most certainly was. Thank you to Simone and her team for making our wedding day absolute perfection. We will remember it for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

I found Simone online and since the first call I was in love with the idea she presented and her enthusiasm. She took care of everything we wanted and more. We had a dream wedding with the colors we wanted lots of flowers and an ocean view. After the ceremony our guests were... Read More very happy and mentioned how good Simone was coordinating every detail.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Jenna T

Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without Simone! Without her, my wedding would have still be a thought in my mind scrambling to figure out how to turn this dream into reality. Simone really was my angel in turning my dream wedding into a complete reality! Such a... Read More pleasure to work with my husband and I. My husband and I had a 4 month time frame to plan our entire wedding, as a super busy working professional who travels frequently I had to find someone who can provide the total package for a wedding at a reasonable price. Simone went above and beyond my expectations of the vision of my wedding. She has so much experience in coordinating the entire project from start to finish, works with you on your vision (which I didn't have a clear vision until I met with her and went with her recommendations- she really had the best recommendations, trust her!). So glad I went with OC beach weddings instead of any of the other vendors I looked at. My husband and I were completely blown away and overfilled with joy when we saw our dream become a reality on our wedding day. All my guests still are contacting me on how beautiful our wedding was and what a great time they had. The flowers, decor, food, drinks, DJ, cake, officiant, everything is included in your final price which is completely reasonable considering you don't compromise quality at all! Thank you Simone and team. I literally would still be confused and trying to figure out how to put this together but you all went above and beyond of what I would have ever even dreamt of my wedding to be! Highly recommend if you want your amazing dream wedding to become a reality!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

Simone is so amazing to work with! She is so helpful, responsive and really brought the vision I had for my wedding to life!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 leslie a

Simone and her crew were absolutely fabulous. She went above and beyond our expectations. I loved working with her so much and she made it so easy for us to relax, (as a bride, that's hard to do) the all inclusive aspect is great! Everything is done for you and gives you all the... Read More time you need to focus on yourselves and your bridesmaids/groomsmen. If we were to do this over again we would choose Simone and orange county beach weddings every time! Thank you Simone!

Orange County Beach Wedding is the Best!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Valerie E

We literally had the wedding of our dreams! Simone executed everything we asked for down to the smallest detail. She really put our vision to life and knew exactly was what important to us. She is such a sweet, loving, and amazing women to work with and was always helpful with... Read More any questions or concerns we may have had. She truly cares what the bride and groom wants for their special day and she makes it happen anyway she can. Her team is also amazing! Katie Peters, make-up & hair, is awesome! She does amazing work and is so sweet. She made sure everyone looked perfect on the day and she moved through all 8 of us so quickly and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! She is very accommodating to different hairstyles and make up choices for everyone. Pastor Stan did our ceremony and he did an excellent job executing our story and tailoring it to our preference. He is very easy to communicate with and very personable. Camille, accommodation coordinator, was very helpful and so great and positive through some challenges that came up and she really went above and beyond to make sure our hotel booking was accurate and even decorated our bridal suite the night of our wedding. If you plan on getting married on the beach I highly recommend OC Beach Weddings! All our guest still rave about our wedding day and it's 2 months later. We Love Simone and her team so much and you will too!

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

OC beach wedding helped our dreams come true. I'm so thankful that simone was willing to help us make our wedding come to life and it was the best day of me and my wife's life. They didn't treat us like a business transaction they really put their all into our special day as if... Read More it was their own! Thank you Simone, Jeff & OC Beach Wedding!