Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

72 Mirona Road, Portsmouth, NH (603) 430-8998

Terrible Customer Service, Great Prices

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Selina W

My dress took especially long to arrive, and it was like pulling teeth to get the owner of the shop to give me a straight answer about what was happening with my dress. No one in the shop was overly friendly, which I think is important, since for most brides chosing her dress is... Read More a very big deal. I wouldn't reccomend this shop to anyone looking for stellar customer service.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Delaney D

My experience at Occasions was incredible. I am so sad to hear that they have closed their doors. They were amazing!

Bridal party dresses & tuxes

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Nicole H

We bought the dresses for the two girls in my bridal party and we rented 4 tuxes from Occasions bridal. The dresses took way longer then expected to come in (we ordered them on 4/16 and they did not come in until mid September). My husband was measured incorrectly for the jacket... Read More to his tux so after many phone calls and another trip down there we did not receive his tux jacket until 10 AM the morning of our wedding!!! I think they went out of business shortly after our wedding!

Wouldn't go anywhere else

Reviewed on 5/24/2010 Angela B

Not only did I get my wedding dress at Occasions, but I got my bridesmaid dresses for both of my brother's weddings here as well. Ashley, the owner, along with her staff are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful! The seamstress that did my dress alterations was amazing and the... Read More whole experience was phenomenal! I shopped at a few other stores before heading to Occasions and the difference was unbelievable. Truly the BEST!!!