Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

PO Box 2199, Spotsylvania , VA (703) 509-3432

The day was flawless

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Miranda

Working with Michelle, Kris, and their staff was an absolute pleasure. As the bride I hardly had a thing to worry about during the entire wedding planning process. My wedding day was flawless, I knew I was in good hands but I never knew I would be so relaxed and carefree on such... Read More an important day. My husband and I were very happy with their services and dedication to planning and coordinating a perfect wedding day for us but it was even more exciting to hear our guests rave about how wonderful, quick, helpful, and dedicated Michelle and her team were. Their price is up there but on your wedding day you will not regret spending a cent for their services.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

We couldn't have been more pleased with Occasions By M&K for their amazing support, expertise, and down to the minute detail planning for my daughter's wedding this past April. They were not only professional, but extremely helpful & friendly. It would not have been the... Read More wedding it was without them!!

There. Is. No. Better. Period.

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Megan M

The title of this review says it all. You *literally* cannot do better than Michelle and her crew- and that's actually what you get, her whole crew! They're fanTAStic!!! I just can't say it enough. I would love to remain friends with each and every one of them for the rest of my... Read More life, that's how lovely they were to work with, how thorough they were throughout the entire process, and how happy we feel with our decision to hire them. The best money ever spent on the wedding, hands down. They remember everything, have everything, keep everything, remind you of everything, have anything you will (ultimately) forget. They get to know you so well so that they know what you want without you needing to articulate it- though I'm sure that helps! :-D I look forward to our paths crossing again, because they are just too great not to try to keep in touch with them.

Occasions by M&K Saved my Big Day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Alyssa R

I cannot recommend Occasions by M&K and their services highly enough! Michelle and her staff paid such careful attention to every detail of my wedding and so many that I never even thought of. Their pre-planning process is so thorough and then when it came to the day of my... Read More wedding, they completely rocked it! I chose to have an outdoor wedding, knowing the risks but thinking, "It won't really rain on my day!" Well, 30 minutes prior to our ceremony a huge thunderstorm with damaging winds rolled through! The ladies of Occasions had already set everything up, made every detail perfect only to have it blown down! We were able to push the ceremony back and wait it out. When I arrived it looked like nothing had happened, they completely fixed EVERYTHING! They worked so incredibly hard, in the rain and made everything perfect. The day would have been completely ruined if it had not been for Occasions. I am eternally grateful!!! Their eye for decor is impeccable. They have thousands of decor items for brides to use free of charge when you book with them. There is no one else around who offers this, it is incredible! They will design your centerpieces, pergola, anything you want on your day! You know those gorgeous lanterns you saw at Hobby Lobby that you want to have lining your aisles but don't want to have to buy 10 of them?....Occasions has them!! They will take you from start to finish on your planning process. They'll take you dress shopping, help you find a florist, take you to tastings for caterers or cakes, find the right DJ, you name it! They will even help you by sending out your invitations and managing your guest list when the RSVPs start to come back in. Talk about stress free! Occasions by M&K is beyond fabulous and an absolute necessity for your Big Day!

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

I have had the pleasure of seeing the talents of Occasions by M&K for more than 4 years. Michelle is amazing!! She has attention to detail, knows her business, is well prepared and I have seen her do magic in her business that I could not even begin to visualize. She has... Read More coordinated and assisted with bridal shows and has been able to create a smooth event in the midst of chaos. Recently, I asked Michelle for assistance for an event and she graciously pulled everything together for me within minutes and was able to offer a design that matched my event perfectly. My daughter is getting married in May 2015 and we have been brainstorming on the wedding needs and Michelle has been right on target with every suggestion and idea. She has genuinely made a stressful long distance wedding planning calmer and productive. And her staff is very gifted with each of their own talents from start to finish. If you have not talked to Occasions by M&K about your wedding and your desires, contact Michelle. She comes very highly recommended from a Mother of the Bride and an Venue Business Owner. Thank you Michelle for bringing your talents and gifts to Fredericksburg and beyond. Alayna S. A.D.S. Meeting & Training Center Fredericksburg Meeting Rooms