If you dream it, we rent it!

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals is a full service wedding and event rental company located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals carries a wide variety of party tents, tables, chairs, dance floors, lighting, glassware, flatware, china, linen, staging, and other items for your wedding, party, or private function. We are the exclusive provider of Pool Covers for your wedding on the Outer Banks. OAER specializes in wedding and event rentals on the Outer Banks including Hatteras Island, Ocracoke and Roanoke Island. Our full service also extends inland to Manns Harbor, Elizabeth City and Currituck. Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals offers all the necessary items to make your day as special as you imagine!

Lighting, Sound Equipment, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Audio/Visual Equipment, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Portable Restrooms, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

2001 South Croatan Hwy, Kill Devil Hills, NC Eastern North Carolina (252) 441-7272
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kristine D

Great service and equipment. The staff were great over the phone during planning, in person at their facility and when dropping off and picking up the equipment. An experienced company with great, straight forward policies and service.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Emily H

We used Ocean Atlantic for our wedding this March. From out of state, we were able to quickly and easily communicate our needs, and all of our correspondence was prompt and professional. We rented tables, chairs, and even a punch bowl- everything was delivered and picked up on... Read More time and without incident. We would highly recommend them for your event needs!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Colleen

I booked Ocean Atlantic Rentals for the beach ceremony chairs and reception chairs (with set-up and breakdown), as well as the place setting dishes and linens. Everything was seamless and super easy to book, thanks to the user-friendly website, and really friendly associates. I... Read More changed my mind a few times in the planning process and the associates were really easy to work with to make sure I was getting exactly what I'd hoped for in the end! The delivery and pickup processes were really easy too, and the delivery guys were really nice and friendly as well! The products looked great and I was so happy I picked Ocean Atlantic Rentals for our wedding! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Stevie W

Samantha and Leah helped create an event of a lifetime! From day one of planning my wedding rentals with them, they both communicated information effortlessly, streamlined expectations clearly, and were infectiously courteous the entire time. Destination wedding planning can be... Read More challenging. Sam and Leah both articulated the importance of certain details about the specific venue chosen since it wasn't easily accessible to me, and also went above and beyond by enhancing the vision layout via a CAD drawing. The best part about that is I didn't even have to ask. They merely applied thoughtful customer service on their own and provided an impressive result in the end. Earlier in the planning process, they even sent samples of their linen choices available via mail with a fun card of congratulations attached! They both truly made me feel special and appreciated. Chad Miller and team were also incredibly helpful onsite during set-up and tear down days by smiling and providing cheerful energy amid the humid sun. Huge shout out to Chad and all the guys who physically labor over the inventory on a daily basis. Overall, OAER comes highly recommended as it's clear from my experience the entire team invests in you and your rental needs. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jacquie T

I must have changed my order 12 times, and these people were so patient and great with me every step of the way! Thank you so much ocean Atlantic rentals!

2017-05-22T11:07:34 Response from the vendor

We are so delighted to hear you were pleased with our services! We are thankful to have been able to work with you and wish you all the best!

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Dejan S

Ocean atlantic event rentals was superb. They did my CAD drawing and site survey of the area we had a reception at with ease and much helpfulness. They had an amazing vision and I spoke to them many times throughout my planning process. They were on time when setting up and very... Read More sweet and kind. Overall experience was fabulous.

Amazing Service and Quailty

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Sarah M

Ocean Atlantic is AMAZING!!! They are absolutely wonderful to work with during the whole processed from the initial consultation to break down. They were always on time and very respectful. Our ceremony and reception looked FANTASTIC and they quality is WONDERFUL. We would... Read More defiantly recommend Ocean Atlantic to anyone needing rental services for their wedding!! Thanks for everything guys! :)

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Jessica H

The staff was so pleasant and easy to work with to rent our tables and chairs.

Rentals Review

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Michelle A

We chose Ocean Atlantic based on their prices. We had a few price discrepancy issues along the way which were worked out but I did not like the fact that I could not change anything on my order 30 days out.

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Claire H

We rented chairs, glasses and table from these guys and everything was perfect! Great people to work with.

Headache and a half!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 MaryEllis d

Be careful! I am an event planner for my job, but these people gave me more than my share of headaches. Thinking we were all squared away, then to find out just days before that things were misordered, wrong color, etc. "Too late to change, trucks loaded" was what I was told,... Read More when I said OK bring me the wrong stuff anyways, I was told no. Lots of running in circles, and lots of people - never worked with just 1 person. Great showroom, great value, but be ready for the work...

2016-11-29T15:33:51 Response from the vendor

We appreciate all customer feedback. As of September,2013 we have a completely new office administration and staff. We value our customers and strive to provide exemplary customer service and care. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call and speak to one of... Read Less Read More

Rentals

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Abby S

We rented tables and chairs for the wedding and reception. They had the tables dropped off before 5pm the day before the wedding which made it nice to use for the rehearsal dinner too. Helped bring the tables in and set up instead of drop off and leave.

Horrible customer service!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Courtney L

Rude, condescending, unhelpful office girls. Joe the guy that runs it is awesome but you only get him 10% of the time. They even charged my card for changes I told them not to make and argued to give me a refund.

2016-11-29T15:35:02 Response from the vendor

Great Rentals

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Christine D

We were so glad to find Ocean Atlantic Rentals. They went above and beyond for us. Chad is amazing and knew exactly what we needed for the venue we chose!

Tables/Chairs & Linens

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Brianna B

We had our wedding in the 4x4 beaches of Corolla, NC. I worked with Joe & Heather and they were extremely helpful. The prices were extremely reasonable and everything was dropped off by noon the day before our event. Because we were in the 4x4, they were unable to do any... Read More setup, but that was stated in our contract and wasn't a problem at all. The colors were perfect and everything was accounted for!

Great Value, very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Amy K

We got our rentals the day before which allowed a lot of time for set up. They were prompt, everything was in great shape, and made everything really easy to do the set up and tear-down ourselves to save some cash!

Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Andrea T

We had an out of town wedding and had never been to the house where our reception was being held until the day before the wedding. The house wasn't at all what it looked like in the picture and would never fit a tent and all of the tables we ordered. Joe and his team worked with... Read More us and helped us sort out what we would and wouldn't need. They refunded for the items we couldn't fit due to space and were so pleasant to talk to and work with! I would recommend this company to anyone getting married in OBX!

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Katherine M

I rented my tables, chairs, wedding arch, tent and cupcake stand from OAR and everything was delivered on time, exactly what we needed/ wanted and the tent was already set up when I checked in! Perfect! Great prices, great service.

Meet The Manager

Samantha Blackwell

Born and raised on the beautiful sandy beaches of the Outer Banks. I enjoy working with wedding couples and their families as they plan one of the most important and memorable days of their lives. I strive to pay attention to details and to offer as much helpful rental equipment information as I can to make your destination wedding planning go smoothly.