all fun all the time

Off BEET productions is a team of award winning wedding professionals that work together to bring you an epic wedding experience. We offer Fine Art wedding photography, DJ Entertainment services, and wedding videography. Denny style is to simply play great music and throw a kick ass party with out the cheesy stuff. His style of mixing is open format style, meaning he mixes music from all genres. Denny mixes everything live on the fly and you never know what he will play next. A good entertainer is able read the crowd, mix tunes and MC at the same time. And thats exactly what Denny does. He engages the crowd with out being over the top.

Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

740 River Rd., Fair Haven, NJ Tri State Area (732) 530-0110
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Talk about the music!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Misti G

Phenom DJ--Very chill and in the know! Denny’s very personable and has been since day 1 when we met him. He’s a great presenter and has a great mix of music. Rave reviews from everyone at our wedding. People are still talking about it! We danced—everyone danced the whole... Read More entire night! Even the people who I know don’t normally get up at weddings—they got up and danced. I didn’t miss a beat and I kept my shoes on ‘til the end. Non-stop awesomeness! I would do it all again (except for the planning part! HA!)! We had uplighting and flatscreens with our photos playing for everyone to see. We had a couple of requests for Denny: to play a video and allocating some soundbytes alongside the few particular song requests. He and his company go the extra mile --if you want something in particular, i.e. special requests. Check him out – if only for the crazy mile high hair! Thanks Denny!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Mike L

Denny was incredible! As an (amateur) musician, the wedding day music was really important to me. Wedding music really makes or breaks the night. As we went through the process of finding a DJ, I interviewed about a dozen DJs, feeling out peoples styles and how well they'd work... Read More with us, and trying to find someone who not only was professional, but whose vibe and style meshed with what I knew we liked. From the first interview Denny blew away everyone I spoke with. Not only did I appreciate Denny's musical style (after talking about music tastes for an hour), but I also loved his energy. Every time we spoke with Denny, he got us more excited for the wedding. We also didn’t have to worry about coordinating with the venue, etc as he took care of all of that without us needing to be involved. On the day of the wedding, we had no reservations that Denny was going to make the day incredible. He had sound systems set up in the 3 rooms we needed, had it set up so that our acoustic guitarist for the ceremony was all sound checked and ready to go, and had all our lighting ready to go. During the wedding day we spoke with Denny a few times (right before our intro, at one point when we waved him over to tell him how much he was killing it, a few others) and it was never to talk about coordination as that was all discussed beforehand and went perfectly smooth, but to talk about how excited we were. Seriously, every time we talked to Denny the day of, his energy and excitement got us even more excited that it was our wedding day. We both reminisced on our honeymoon how awesome the music was and that there’s no doubt that the music really made our day everything we wanted it to be. Us and our guests danced the entire night and I’ve never seen a dance floor so packed. Denny not only did an incredible job, but the energy he brought to the night really made our wedding the day we were hoping it’d be. He had some incredible mixes (we told him that we loved Michael Jackson and he mixed some MJ songs which we’ve never heard other DJs mix into dance sets) and we couldn’t be happier that we went with Denny.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Ashli N

HANDS DOWN the best DJ! I absolutely love Denny, I had worked with him years ago while working at a local venue so I knew and appreciated his style. When it came down to planning my own wedding it was a no brainer that I HAD to use Denny! I am so thankful that I did because all... Read More of my guests were raving about the music. He has the perfect balance of knowing when to talk on the microphone and when he should just stick with playing the music. He is excellent at reading the crowd, playing genres that fit my guests style. Previously being in the industry and attending weddings myself I know that the DJ plays such a huge roll in the day and the overall experience for your guests. Denny has such an excellent process, from the very beginning we were able to log onto a website and personalize our wedding, I was able to list the songs I wanted to hear, songs I didn't want to hear and everything in between. I was pretty specific about the song I wanted to walk into and I wanted it mixed with another song, he of course nailed it and it was everything I had wanted! The ultimate compliment was when multiple guests were asking for his information to potentially use him at their own events! My husband and I are so very grateful for the amazing night of music and fun! Thank you Denny!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allison B

Denny is absolutely amazing at what he does! From our first meeting with him, we knew he had the energy and personality we were looking for in a DJ. My husband can be sort of a music snob, and was a little apprehensive towards what music would be played at the wedding. Denny... Read More listened to everything we had to say and accommodated us perfectly. He played music that appealed to everyone. We're constantly being told by family and friends how great our DJ was. He also took requests, but knew not to play anything we, or the majority of the guests, wouldn't like. We also decided at the last minute to book a videographer through Off BEET. Of course, Denny & his team made it happen! Overall great experience!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kim G

I can not say enough nice things about Denny and his crew! His vibe and energy is something you want around on your wedding day. Wedding planning is super stressful but one thing I never stressed out about was choosing Denny to be our DJ. He is a true entertainer and knows how... Read More to get people to dance and have a good time. He had a constant smile on his face and you could tell he didn't treat our wedding like just another 'job'. He genuinely loves what he does and is amazing at it. The entire night my friends were coming up to me to tell me how awesome our DJ was. He is a really cool dude who knows exactly what he is doing and he made our night one to remember.

Off Beet Review - Denny Testa

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Denny really knows how to read a crowd and bring the heat! We've been to three or four other weddings with Denny and each time his energy and vibe really connects with the guests. Fortunately, this held true for our own wedding as our friends and family spent 3+ hours dancing... Read More the night away. From pop hits to a Springsteen medley - the playlist was perfectly timed from the ceremony to the last call. Thanks to Denny and Off Beet for a over-to-top wedding! -Max + Amy

DJ/Video/Photography Services: Amazing :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I used OFF BEET Productions for my DJ, video and photography services for my wedding on October 17, 2015. I LOVE them, you should absolutely consider them for your special day. They were incredibly easy to work with, easy to communicate with and made our day fantastic. Denny... Read More was our DJ and he helped us throw an amazing reception, keeping a keen eye on the mood and playing great music where people danced all night long. Jimi was our photographer and he was amazing. We haven't received our photos yet because it's way too early but I know that they will come our perfectly. He had great ideas for shoots and a great eye for helping us pose each time since we ourselves (bride and groom) didn't really know what we were doing. They all really just kept the mood light and fun, we cannot say enough great things about them. Thank you so very much, we really loved working with you guys. Anyone reading this, it is more than worth your time to check these guys out. :) Thank you OFF BEET from the bottom of our hearts! We love you guys! :)

DENNY TESTA BROUGHT THE FIESTA!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Erica L

A DJ can make or break a wedding. Denny went above and beyond to make our reception seamless and fun. We are still receiving compliments from family and friends who say it was the best wedding they had ever attended - we attribute the success of our reception to Denny's groovy... Read More tunes and incredible ability to have fun with a crowd. He had everyone, from my 3 year old cousin to my 75 year old grandmother, on the dance floor all night long. We highly recommend Denny without any reservations! If you want the very best, look no further. He is it.

Everybody Loves Denny

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Cathleen D

I got married on 10/3/15 in NYC. This was during Hurricane Joaquin and believe me, I was stressed. We had some issues with the set-up of our venue, which I didn't know until after our ceremony. Long story short, Denny was cool as a cucumber and had solutions for all our... Read More issues. He kept us smiling and dancing the entire night. Our guest complimented his work during and after our wedding. We had babies, 20 somethings, and grandpas dancing all night long. We loved working with Denny and Off Beet and will 100% be using them in the future. We love you Denny!

Off BEET is Amazing

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Will F

Denny was so great to work with. After our first conversation with Denny, we knew we had selected the best DJ for our wedding. Denny was upbeat, very encouraging, and had great recommendations for us through the whole process. We felt like Denny was there to guide us when we... Read More needed help, and let us make some great informed decisions on how best to let parts of our day play out. Denny was incredibly professional, had a great attitude the day of, and adapted as we needed to avoid some inclement weather. He felt out the group, played the music that fit at that point, and made is so we didn't have to worry about what he was going to play. He kept the energy up through most of the night, and we had an incredible experience as well as lots of compliments on his selections. Can't thank him and his team enough, and would highly recommend him to any one.

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 alana a

We hired Off Beet DJ for our ceremony and reception. We gave Denny very little direction yet he absolutely killed it. He read our diverse crowd and played tunes that got them out of their seats and on that dance floor. We got so many comments about how fun and engaging he... Read More was. We're super pleased with his DJ work and would highly recommend all services from Off Beet!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Melissa M

From the moment my fiance and I met Denny, we knew we had to book him for our wedding. During our initial meeting, we talked about our interests and hobbies- we seemed to hit it off like friends, but I have a feeling Denny can befriend anyone. He is easy-going and flexible and... Read More profoundly competent. He worked seamlessly throughout the evening, playing our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night and raved about the choice of music. He had a great ear for knowing what to play and when. I wouldn't hesitate to book Off Beet DJ.

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 3/20/2015

We hired Denny to be our wedding DJ and couldn't have been happier! He was extremely laid back and easy to work with, and the dancefloor was packed from start to finish. We received tons of compliments from our friends on how great the music was. He knew exactly what to play,... Read More and when to play it. I have never seen a dancefloor like that at a wedding before. Go with Off Beet, you will not be disappointed.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Rachel F

What can I say. Denny and his team are INCREDIBLE. They played the absolute best tunes, totally appealed to the wedding crowd, and had the most professional and upbeat (literally!) attitude. Off BEET made my wedding a COMPLETE SUCCESS. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE... Read More NIGHT. I am still sore from dancing, four days later! THANK YOU DENNY AND TEAM!!!!!!! -Rachel

great DJ

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Megan C

Denny is high energy and fun! He read the crowd right and had people dancing up until the last minute, asking for more. Would highly recommend him.

DJ Denny Testa Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Jane D

DJ Denny Testa made our wedding so much fun! He was the perfect mix of party and classy, and all of our guests were on the dance floor. Even my mom got out there, and I had NEVER seen her dance before. He mixed some amazing modern beats with oldies to keep it real. Would... Read More recommend to anyone who wants to keep the attention on the dance floor and not the DJ (in the best possible way). You won't be disappointed with Denny's positive vibes on your big day.

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lisa M

Denny was fantastic!! He handled all of the music for our September 2014 wedding and was perfectly on point from start to finish. We had a hard time leaving the dance floor and apparently our guests did as well as it was consistently packed with people of all ages. We have... Read More gotten so many compliments on our choice in DJ and we cannot disagree... Denny is the BEST!!!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Aimee S

We used Offbeet for DJ, photography, and videography for our September wedding. We could not be happier with them! Denny was amazing, people danced at our wedding the entire time. He really knows how to read the crowd and set the mood, and has tons of energy. We received tons of... Read More compliments from our guests about Denny. I would use him for another event without a doubt and highly recommend him!

He brought the party

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Amanda S

We used Denny for ceremony tunes, cocktail hour, and the reception. He worked with us before the event to get an idea of our style and that of our guests. He played excellent music the ENTIRE time. Denny also acted as the director during the reception, which was a huge relief... Read More for my groom. He engaged the crowd when he needed and stepped back to play tracks when he saw that we were doing just fine without motivation to party. The only unfortunate thing is how expensive he is for just a few hours. Overall, I do not regret hiring him and highly recommend his services to other people.

Denny Testa -- Ensured to have a great time!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Lisa B

Denny Testa is a phenomenal DJ and he made our wedding tons of fun! With his upbeat and cheerful personality, Denny made us confident in his ability to make our wedding fun from the minute we met him. He is also the consummate professional, handling all of our requests with... Read More patience and a happy demeanor. On our wedding day, Denny provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He set up everything we needed for an outdoor ceremony, and played a perfect arrangement of music, mostly from Vitamin String Quartet. Thanks in part to Denny's music, our guests described the ceremony as like something out of a movie, picture perfect in style and sound. For the reception, the dance floor was full almost the entire evening. Denny kept everyone, whether young or old, outgoing or shy, dancing the whole night. Many guests told us it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. Denny was the least stressful part of our wedding planning. Once we decided to go with him, we knew we were going to have an awesome wedding, and thanks to him, we absolutely did. We give Denny Testa our highest recommendation!

The BEST

Reviewed on 8/15/2014

Denny is without a doubt the best DJ around. He is fantastic to work with and plays awesome music. I don't think one person sat the entire time at my wedding. He plays music that everyone and anyone would want to hear. He also did my brothers wedding and I knew I had to book him... Read More right then and there. HIGHLY recommended

Wedding with Denny -5/17/14

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Caroline P

Denny was great! Tons of energy, funny, knew what we wanted, played a great wedding with little input/song suggestions from us. Even sang one requested song at our wedding. Also a great value compared to many DJs. Would definitely recommend him.

BEST DJ EVER

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Melissa R

I cannot put into words how amazing Denny is. He was the DJ at my wedding and MADE the party. Everyone was dancing and everyone had a blast. He played great music and really got everyone in the party mood. He also worked well with our venue coordinator to ensure that the... Read More reception flowed smoothly, from the wedding party entrance to the cake cutting to throwing the bouquet. As the bride, I was able to completely enjoy my party as I knew I could trust Denny. My mother - who is very difficult to please - was even raving about Denny for weeks after my wedding (and if you knew her, you would understand what a huge compliment that is)! I highly recommend using Denny for your event. My wedding was truly amazing because of him.

Denny Testa

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Maureen M

We had Denny as our DJ for our wedding in October 2013 and could not be happier! He made all of our guests feel comfortable and they all got up to dance from the moment they walked in. We cant tell you how many times we have heard how much everyone loved him and how great of a... Read More time they had. We would 100% recommend Denny to anyone that wants their wedding to be a great party!

Beyond amazing from start to finish!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Karina S

Denny Testa is absolutely the best DJ EVERRRRRR! He is incredibly charismatic and keeps your party going from start to finish. We were on the dance floor from the first song until the very last! Denny helped our families enjoy the wedding even though most didn't even speak the... Read More same language!! The music was amazing!! Just when you think you should take a breather, Denny brings on another tune that keeps your feet groovin'! His talent is endless! We loved how he showcased us and our wedding and did not take over! If you want an amazing DJ, look no more! You've found Denny!!! :-)

Denny Testa

Denny is a Wedding DJ, Host, Video Editor, and All-round Entertainer. As Co-Owner of Off BEET Productions, Denny has worn many hats (literally and figuratively) within the company and in his career. Denny DJs weddings and events in the New York/ New Jersey area as well as Destination Weddings.