Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Fair Haven Commons , Fair Haven, NJ (732) 530-0110

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Stefanie P

We loved working with Kate & her team! She was responsive & so easy to work with from start to finish. She delivered our images so quickly too. They are beautiful, natural, candid and exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lexi P

Kate and her team are true artists. Our wedding photos are more then we could have ever even imagined and we are so thankful that we chose to work with them. Working with Kate was a true pleasure and we would recommend her to any newly engaged couple!!!

2017-01-30T07:06:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us as part of your wedding ! It was so much fun to work with you!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Sophia A

We used OFF Beet for photo, video, and DJ for our summer wedding back in July. We were thrilled with all of their services! Kate and her photo team were on point all day long and our entire bridal party kept commenting on how awesome they were! We loved our photos, and we... Read More recently got our video back which we love as well! This is a truly talented team and I loved how they captured our wedding day through the photos and video in such a beautiful and unique way. The OFF Beet team was super fun to work with, made us feel comfortable and were complete professionals! Denny had our dance floor packed the entire night at the reception and we all had such a blast! I highly reccomend this team for your wedding day -you will not be dissapointed! Thank you Kate, Denny and the Off Beet team!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Laura B

We used Off Beet for DJ and Photo for our wedding and they are the BEST. They are complete professionals and made us feel like we were in the best hands all day. People can't stop raving about how great Denny was as a DJ - he kept the party going and read the crowd perfectly.... Read More He switched up the music constantly and everyone was on the dance floor all night. We just got our wedding photos back and could not be happier. We were supposed to have a beach wedding outside in Montauk and Hurricane Matthew ruined our plans completely. Kate and her team were so quick to find amazing backup plans and I'm actually happier with the photos than I think I would have been had we been outside. Kate and Denny were also such cool people and created a very relaxed and happy vibe for us. Thrilled with Off Beat!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Lara A

I've worked with Kate so many times that each time we see her again we joke she's part of the family! Since hiring Kate for our engagement pictures nearly five years ago, she has also photographed our wedding, my maternity pics, our son's newborn session, Christening, birthdays... Read More etc. She is our go-to photographer for all the special moments in our lives because of the beautiful way she captures us in a bright, natural style. I always have particular wishes for shoots and Kate keeps my preferences in mind. She has always been very professional and appreciates us as long-time clients which means a lot to me. It's wonderful to maintain an ongoing relationship with a photographer who watches your family grow, knows you well, and has earned your trust. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Christina D

What an amazing fun energetic company! We used both their photography and DJ services. We had Nina as our photographer and Denny as our DJ. Denny was so upbeat and positive through out the whole planning process. He truly made us more excited for our own wedding. The music he... Read More played at the wedding was beyond perfect. I can't tell you how many guest came up to us after the wedding and we're raving about the DJ. Our guest barely sat down to eat dinner, they were on the dance floor all night! We had Nina as our photographer and she was incredible. We just got our photos back and we are in love. The day of she was great, She had some really good pose ideas but also laid back and captured some amazing candid shots that we truly love. She was never in the way or intrusive. I also used her for my wedding boudoir photos 3 months before the wedding and she did an incredible job! Day of she was so sweet and made me feel more comfortable about the awkward process. And when they photos came back I was blown away. I highly recommend this company!!!! They are so easy to deal with during the wedding planning process!

2016-09-06T12:39:58 Response from the vendor

We were so honored to be a part of your wedding and are so happy you had a great experience :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Melissa N

When it comes to photography I can be a bit picky. A few photographers were recommended to me in the area and I narrowed it down to 3 that were highly recommended, all with excellent portfolios, and all available on our wedding day. Ultimately, I chose Off Beet for multiple... Read More reasons. When we met Kate she was extremely friendly and easy to talk to, it had felt like I had run into a friend from the past. Although Kate wasn’t available the day of the wedding, Nina was. After looking through Kate and Nina’s portfolios they both seemed to connect more with couples and everything seemed more natural and at ease which is what we were looking for. During the wedding that’s exactly how it felt. I felt so comfortable, once again like having another friend there taking my pictures but with a much better camera than my bridesmaids on their iPhones. Nina and Katie helped make our wedding day so relaxed and fun. I will definitely be using them again for photos in the future and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

2016-09-06T12:40:51 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a great experience. Thank you for having us capture your wedding day !

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Marlee R

Best photographer ever! My pictures turned out absolutely incredible! Kate and her team were a dream to work with! Will never use another photographer again!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jaclyn T

I was looking for a photographer for my wedding and I had contacted this company because someone I knew had booked them for her upcoming wedding. Kate (I think the owner) contacted me back in response to my online inquiry. Thereafter we set up a time to meet. The night before... Read More our meeting she said she had to reschedule our meeting and would be in touch with me the next day. Needless to say I never heard from her again to this day, and I had even responded back asking her to let me know when was good to meet. I was turned off to even reach back out to her again. Very unprofessional!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Katelyn P

I knew from the second I found Kate's work online that I had to have her photograph our April 2016 wedding. Her work was exactly what I was looking for: plenty of relaxed, candid photos that really captured every moment. I wanted a photographer who would naturally catch moments,... Read More not one that would try to create artificial ones. We met with Kate and absolutely loved her. We hired her and Nina for our wedding day, as well as an engagement shoot with Kate. After the engagement shoot we were thrilled with our choice. She's very easy to spend the day with- which is very important since you'll be spending a lot of time together on one of the most memorable days of your life. On our wedding day, her and Nina arrived early and we're both extremely professional and focused the whole day. After the "first look" photos and all of the family shots, they both managed to blend in very quietly at the reception to the point where I barely noticed they were there. We had so many guests comment on how great they were because they weren't intrusive or aggressive with their shots, yet managed to capture SO many amazing shots. We received our digital prints in just 3 weeks and were amazed at all of the photos! So many great shots that I didn't realize they were taking. I love that almost every guest was captured in at least one picture. Communication was easy the entire time- Kate is quick to respond to emails and answers any questions fully. She's extremely professional and runs a great company. We can't wait to meet with her to design our album! Thank you to Kate and Nina for our beautiful photos and an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Rachel S

Kate, Nina and their team were incredible to work with!! They produce beautiful work, are easy to work with, and have a great laid back attitude. I love their vibe! We got married at Mallard Island Yacht Club in Manahawkin, NJ, and Nina and her team so beautifully captured the... Read More scenery and all of the emotions of the day. I love all of the candid shots they got. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Caitlin J

Kate and her team were great! From the start, she was easy to communicate with and was very knowledgable about the different locations in the area to shoot our first look and wedding party pictures. She put together a fabulous timeline and stuck to it throughout the day. She is... Read More very professional and I highly trusted her to take photos of everything and everyone that was at our wedding. I am pretty certain she was able to capture every one of our 170 guests as well as every detail. Her photography is absolutely beautiful, and we received a wealth of compliments on our pictures. They are all beyond great! I would highly recommend Kate and her team to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Niki Z

Kate & Jimi were amazing. Very easy to work with and we absolutely love our pictures! We have gotten so many compliments about our pictures that we have posted online. We can't wait to make our album! -Niki & Denis

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Jillian A

Kate, Nina and the whole team at Off Beet is absolutely amazing! Nina shot our wedding and she not only took the most beautiful pictures, but she also made us feel so comfortable throughout the day. My now husband has a constant habit of not smiling in pictures, but Nina was... Read More able to catch so many great natural shots of him. She was never pushy and constantly creative. Kate worked with us both before and after the wedding, including setting up our schedule so that the day went seamlessly and editing our photos afterwards. Kate's editing coupled with Nina's shots has left us with pictures we could have only dreamed of. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding - you would be crazy not to choose Off Beet.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Off Beet Productions was amazing! We worked with Jimmy and his team and they made everything so easy and everyone was so relaxed. We also worked with their videographers and we couldn’t say enough positive things about them as well. From the photos/video before the ceremony to... Read More the end of the night, I couldn’t be happier. I was receiving compliments from our guests about the ease with which they moved around the cocktail hour and reception. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning their wedding and who wants to work with true professionals.

Captured our day beautifully!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Sandra M

Kate and her team were wonderful to work with! Kate was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and I very much appreciated all of her advice leading up to our wedding day. She captured our special day beautifully and we're so grateful. Highly recommend Off BEET!... Read More Several of our friends have already reached out to learn more about Off BEET.

BLUI321

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The second we walked into Off BEET's office and met with Kate we knew we had found the person to help us capture the day...the day that you never want to forget, but everyone says- 'is a blur' as it happens! Mike and I had agreed- we didn't want anything to seem to posed, or... Read More forced- insisting only to be "in the moment" ... Kate assured us we will thank her later for the "bread and butter" shots- and she was so right! THANK YOU!!!! I will cherish them always :) Everyone went above and beyond-from Kate kneeling in the snow capturing our engagement photos, while patiently waiting on our pup Gracie to cooperate (bonus points for being a dog person) she has an eye that is SPOT ON-and....everyone on her team is KINDA AMAZING!!! Not to mention when we brought up loving photographs on natural wood, she found a way to make that be our album cover!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

As a professional graphic designer and photographer myself, picking the perfect photographer was a difficult process. When I found Off Beet Productions I absolutely fell in love with their romantic style. Working with Kate to secure all the details was amazing. The day of our... Read More wedding, Nina and Jen were both incredible. Our album online album turned out even more incredible then I could imagine. My husband, my family, and myself are overjoyed at their results. Every vendor and friend asked "who did you use as your photographer?" They all felt the same way I did, Off Beet Photography is simply amazing. We also did use Denny as our DJ, and he really made the night fun. Everyone danced and had a great time. He is great at what he does. He even refused to take a tip, and he had some obnoxious drunk party goers who he dealt with like a professional. I highly recommend their services. I would use them again in a heart beat. Thank you!

Bride and Groom Find Photographers for Life!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Kerry Y

Kate, Nina, and company are definitely more than qualified wedding photographers. They were skilled at making us feel relaxed and happy on our wedding day and in the lead up to it. What sets them apart from other vendors out there is if you're looking for a friend and someone... Read More you can trust to take care of you on your special and most stressful of days, then look no further. Kate and all of her related vendors (videographers and DJ) are utmost professionals, yet also able to keep you smiling. If you want someone you can have a fun time with during wedding stress, go with OBP. :) We can't wait to use them again!

If You are Looking for talented people who will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, here they are!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 sarah h

Kate, Jimi and the Off Beet team are such fun, talented people. I can't recommend their work enough. I spent my wedding with Kate, Jimi and Kristina- they blended in with our guests, got along with our families and took some amazing photos of our day. If you are looking for a... Read More team to capture your wedding day and all of the really important moment that happen, when you aren't posing for the camera, Off Beet is your team. The fact that each of them is such a fun, kind, funny professional makes the experience even better.

The Jimi Shimmy!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Melyssa Q

Jimi made us feel so comfortable and became a part of the family for the hours that he was with us on our Wedding Day. He had fun and so did we. He and his assistants covered every aspect of our special day and caught details we hadn't even thought about. The dance floor... Read More candids are amazing!!!

Off Beet Photography 5 Stars!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Theresa A

We used Kate Connolly and Off Beet Photography to capture our wedding day and they did it perfectly!! Kate and the team are organized, personable, and professional. They were on time and right on schedule all day! They didn't miss a beat! They captured every moment to be had on... Read More the best day of our lives!! Thank you!!!

Beautiful Product

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Kelly S

Kate Connoly's style and eye for photography are exceptional. Her pictures are ethereal and romantic, exactly what we wanted! On the day of our wedding, Kate was extremely professional and conscientious of the timeline. We'd work with her again in a heartbeat!

Wedding photography

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jennifer H

Kate Connolly and her assistant photographer were wonderful. Both my husband and I felt comfortable and confident with them and they really enjoy what they do. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to use a great photographer!

Wonderful photographers

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Our photographers, Jimmy and Jennifer, were amazing! They did such an amazing job and made the wedding fun. They were very organized and had our family picture done so quickly. I would absolutely recommend the company to everyone!,