Off The Vine Catering

Serving Greater Boston & Cape Cod

Exquisite Food & Service Creative Presentation

Since inception, Off the Vine Catering has earned a reputation for providing exquisite food, creative presentations, impeccable service, and attention to detail. Our formula for success has been to infuse creativity and inspiration into all our catered events to provide a truly memorable experience.

American, French, Italian, Fusion

Buffet, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

163 Morse St, Norwood, MA Serving Greater Boston & Cape Cod (781) 762-9770

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Anthony A

We cannot begin to say how amazing our experience with Off the Vine was. We used them as our caterer for our April 9th wedding. Amanda was our go to person and she went above and beyond. The food was amazing. Our guests were raving about the passed apps (arancinis, scallops... Read More wrapped in bacon, chicken and waffles, pizzettas, and mini grilled cheese with tomato soup cups), the 3 stations (sliders and fries, clam chowder, mini lobster rolls, and mini crab cakes, and pasta and Caesar salad) , and the dessert display (mini pastries and an assortment of cheeses). The staff were extremely professional and helpful. There was never a plate or glass left anywhere. We highly recommend them and know that the wedding would not have been as amazing as it was, if it wasn’t for Amanda and the staff at Off the Vine.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Brianna L

Amanda Allard with Off the Vine is unbelievably amazing!!! She not only was our caterer, but since we were new to the wedding scene (first family wedding), and were doing a non-traditional wedding at our families home she truly was our wedding planner! She came to the rehearsal... Read More and helped us plan how we walked down the aisle, and kept my large bridal party (12 bridesmaids -- eek!) focused. My wedding day was perfect because of her, and I can't speak more highly of her/this catering company. People are still talking about the food at our wedding, and i've already recommended them to many of my newly engaged friends. My family has Celiac disease, and they made so many gluten free options for them, I was overjoyed with the quality of service and taste of the food at this company. This review doesn't even do it justice!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Holly H

We used Off the Vine Catering for our wedding at Misselwood and could NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER! Toby deserves the highest praise and was so helpful in the wedding planning process (not just deciding on the food!). She took time to meet with us, explain things, and help us create... Read More the best wedding! We were blown away by the food at the tasting and the wedding and haven't stopped receiving compliments from our wedding guests. From the raw bar to the roast beef sandwiches at the end of the night, everything was presented beautifully and tasted delicious. Toby made sure we (and our families) were happy and satisfied throughout the wedding and the staff made sure my husband and I were trying the food we meticulously picked out! Having been to many weddings and events, I have tried my fair share of catered food. Off the Vine catering goes above and beyond, creating a fun and innovative menu and food that tastes like a five star restaurant. I highly recommend using Off the Vine ( I even want to plan another event just to have them cater it! ).

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Charlotte B

Off the Vine provided delicious food for our wedding of 80people at the gardens at Elm Bank! People were raving about everything including our passed appetizers! It was great to have an on-site coordinator for the day of.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kathryn P

We cannot begin to say how amazing our experience was with Off the Vine. Toby was simply amazing to work with and held our hand throughout the entire planning process. Off the Vine catered our rehearsal dinner and wedding and all our guests commented on how outstanding the food... Read More and service was both evenings. We're looking forward to working with Toby and Off the Vine again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Erin V

We used Off the Vine Catering for our wedding this August and we could not be happier with our choice. Amanda was our go to person and she is absolutely amazing, a life saver basically. She was so easy to work with, and quickly answered every single question, call, email, and... Read More maybe ridiculously request from me (and my mother, who had her own personal wedding binder haha). From the very beginning I felt comfortable because she is knowledgable, professional, and made me feel less stressed about the process. Amanda made sure our day was perfect and made us feel at ease as she took care of everything. You know she is good at what she does because she ran the wedding and for the most part went unseen! Her team was also incredible, they were so friendly and accommodating that even our guests raved about the service. Food was incredible and everyone is still talking about the scallops wrapped in bacon, sliders, chicken and waffles, dinner, and dessert. Amanda and OTV made our day and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional service! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Debra C

I would highly recommend Off the Vine Catering, and Amanda in particular. My daughter's wedding was held at the Charles River Museum on March 25, 2017. One of our favorite parts of the planning process was the food tasting, where we were served full size portions of appetizers... Read More and entrees that we had already selected. Our cocktail hour had a beautiful stationary display and passed appetizers. We had a lot of compliments on the dinner, and the cake/coffee display was perfect for those who wanted dessert. if you are looking for great food and an organized team, Off the Vine Catering is a good choice.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Nancy R

We had Off the Vine cater our August wedding for 125 people. They did an AWESOME job! The food was amazing and the service was exceptional. Also, Amanda coordinated the wedding an exceptional attention to detail and was thoughtful throughout. She even helped us with the... Read More rehearsal the night before. And, after getting several quotes from other vendors, I found OTV to be very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Barbara H

The service was impeccable, the food delicious and served hot and not dried out at all! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Megan C

Off the Vine well exceeded our expectations!! From the get go Toby was a pleasure to work with - extremely professional and helpful in answering all our many questions. The tasting was wonderful and made us feel very confident in our decision to book with OTV. On our wedding... Read More day the food was beautifully presented and more importantly delicious!! Our only regret was that we didn't get to eat more of it!!! PS. We highly recommend the truffle mashed potatoes!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Caitlin D

We used Off the Vine catering for our wedding about a month ago. The food was delicious, and we’re still hearing from the guests how goo it was. On top of that, the service was exactly what we needed. They acted as the day of coordinator for the wedding and became the point... Read More person for all of the vendors. We worked with Amanda- she was AMAZING. She is so easy to get in touch with and very responsive too all concerns and questions. She is very organized and everything at the wedding was the way we wanted it.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Morgan B

Off the Vine and the entire staff did everything, I mean really went the extra mile, to make our wedding reception perfect. We had a home wedding, so there were so many details and logistics to be worked out and they made it easy for us. The food was excellent and our 200 guests... Read More raved about it. The staff was attentive and great. Off the Vine Catering really worked with us the entire time and I am so glad we chose them! Even writing about the delicious food makes me think about it and smile!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Lauren R

We worked with Off the Vine to cater our 100 person wedding. They were extremely helpful during every step in the process, and worked with us to design an event that matched our style. Amanda was great to work with! She was extremely professional, responsive, and made sure we... Read More actually ate during the reception!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Jayme K

We had a wonderful experience with Off the Vine Catering for our wedding recently. Toby was gracious, accommodating and organized! Her staff was wonderful and the food was well prepared, delicious and beautiful. Can't say enough kind words about the entire experience from the... Read More tasting to the reception. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Greg M

Cannot say enough good things about Off the Vine; they catered our wedding (100 guests) and the food and service were extraordinary. Fresh and expertly prepared-- Succulent lamb chops, juicy shrimp cocktail, amazing meze table, signature drinks people raved about, a fun... Read More bartender (Jacqueline) and food stations people are still talking about three weeks later! Amanda Allard was professional and charming and warm and VERY RESPONSIVE throughout the year+ we worked with her. Amanda, thank you for ensuring that we actually got to taste the food we paid for :). We had complete faith in Amanda, the chefs & the entire team and can't imagine ever working with another caterer in Boston!!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Catherine L

We had Off the Vine cater both our rehearsal and wedding. The food was perfect! And Amanda, our catering manager, was awesome! You can't wrong with Off the Vine!

Guests are still raving about our food!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Rachel L

My road with Off the Vine was a long one. With a 2.5 year long engagement we signed on with them quite awhile before our actual wedding date to secure the great food and great event manager assigned to us. Fast forward to 50 days out from our wedding date and we were just... Read More assigned our 3rd event manager (frustrating but people are allowed to leave their job...lord knows how often I've done that myself!). So 50 days out were having our first conversation with Amanda Allard, who was fairly new to this company as well....cue the bridal stress, right? NOPE. Amanda was unreal. She picked up right where the last lovely event manager had left off, took more notes, asked more questions, responded to emails faster than the speed of light, and took all my calls and questions with a smile. I was so impressed at how quickly she stepped into the role and how well our OCD personalities clicked so much that I could fully trust her with every decor item/idea/minute by minute schedule I'd been planning for 2.5 years. The food, as we'd known all along through our 3 event managers, was fantastic! The bite size passed apps were displayed nicely and tasted even better. The chicken, ravioli, and filet mignon cooked for 100 was impressive. The late night grilled cheese snack was so hot and gooey. We loved it and people are still raving about it. A month ago I saw a friend from out of town for the first time since the wedding. Her first words to me were "2 things: your wedding...the music rocked and the food. wow. the food."

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Laurinda W

Food was so good and service was amazing! The catering staff kept mine and the groom's food warm and kept reminding us to eat. They were very friendly and helpful!

Backyard Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Amy N

I cannot say enough good things about Off the Vine. To start, their staff is spectacular. Amanda, the wedding coordinator, reached out to me immediately to get the ball rolling. She worked with me to ensure the food was within my budget. We even met at the event space twice so... Read More that she knew how to set everyone up for the day of the event. She was great about listening to what I wanted and also at advising on different linen, decoration, and setup ideas when needed. We met again two days before the event to go through all of the final details. She also had all of the vendor information so that she could ensure everything was flowing smoothly from their end. She had everything organized and planned and is extremely knowledgeable about wedding coordinating. The day of the event, Amanda arrived first followed by the catering staff. I had sent Amanda a picture of the table arrangements. She brought decorations for the buffet to coordinate with the centerpieces as well as set up all of the tables. With knowing what I wanted, the staff just took charge, asking questions when needed to ensure that everything was set up how we wanted. They also set up all of the cupcakes for dessert. The display was gorgeous. Everything was absolutely beautiful. They did a great job taking the one picture I sent and making everything come to life. The food was also spectacular. In past experiences with other caterers, the food had sometimes been dry or under seasoned. Not with Off the Vine. The food was WONDERFUL! It was as if we had gone out to a nice restaurant. It was perfectly cooked and tasted delicious. The guests kept telling us how much they loved it, too. Vicky was the event coordinator. She ensured that everything Amanda and I had discussed was enacted. She also kept us on time and let us know when to make speeches, etc. She got everyone seated and ensured that everyone was taken care of the entire night. The whole staff at Off the Vine just made our day stress free and absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 denise n

Off the Vine catered our wedding in October, 2013. They did a great job. Everyone loved the food. And once the wedding started, we did not have to do anything...they were organized and got things done!!

great food

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Ashley D

The food was fantastic! The food was served hot and all guests enjoyed it. The staff were great to work with! Food allergies were easily accommodated. Great company and great staff!

Awesome experience, cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Jennifer H

I cannot say enough great things about Off the Vine Catering! Our wedding was held in a theater where food was not allowed to be cooked onsite and there were also limitations of the space available. Even with these restrictions we were able to get food we really liked. We had... Read More so many compliments on the food and service, and even though our main course was passed hors d'oeuvres everyone had plenty to eat and no one left hungry. Me and my bridesmaids were running a little late to the theater and when I got there we had boxes of centerpieces, favors, popcorn and cupcakes boxes, along with other stuff as well because we were not allowed to drop the stuff early to the venue. All I had to do was give a general idea of where I wanted things to be and Meg and her staff made the theater look amazing! I was so overwhelmed with all these details in my mind so it was great to have them just take everything from me and tell me they would take care of it. I really need to give extra praise to Meg the event coordinator, she was fantastic! Not only did Meg give us a menu that worked with our venue, but she made sure the whole wedding went smoothly and took care of every detail so that it was just what we envisioned. She was great at responding to all my emails with any questions I had and was so flexible to work with. Meg even helped my Maid of Honor with my difficult bustle! Anyone who chooses to work with Off the Vine Catering will not be disappointed.

Can't say enough good things....

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Roberta P

OFF THE VINE was absolutely amazing and I cannot imagine having any other caterer! So many of our guests have commented on the food both the main course and the appetizers, so yummy! I was working with Meg at off the vine, she was basically my main woman when it came to... Read More answering my millions of questions. Meg is so personable and such kind genuine woman that she made me feel so at ease through the whole process. Meg also went ahead and booked my wedding tent that I needed for my outdoor dinner setting, it was so wonderful not to have to do that separately. Plus the tent was so perfect! We had never met our serving staff before that night but they were so great and worked above and beyond what I expect! There was always someone filling my glass, or making sure I got enough to eat. My venue staff wasn't as hands on and I truly can't thank OFF THE VINE enough for the amazing wedding they helped me pull off. RECOMMEND, RECOMMEND, RECOMMEND!!!!!

Magical Evening

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Debra W

My daughter's wedding was two days ago and everything was perfect! This is in no small part due to Meg Maher, our caterer contact and "day of" coordinator from Off the Vine. She was nothing short of brilliant. My daughter, her finance (now husband), my husband and I met... Read More with her several times. She was totally focused on finding out what my daughter's vision for the day was and how to execute it. She never once said that something couldn't be done. She was always ready with suggestions where plans weren't fully formed. We did have to ask for incremental cost for added items as we wanted to be sure to understand what price we were paying and which items were worth it and which weren't. Given other services we priced out, Off the Vine costs were in line. I can't say enough about how much we loved Meg's work. She was there every step of the way. She answered every phone call and email. She was always easy to get ahold of and she always did so with smiles and cheerfulness. When she learned that the officiant was not a professional JP, but someone who had a single day license to soleminize the marriage, she said "No problem. I'll come to the rehearsal and run it." When the groom discovered that he had forgotten his shoes on the day of the wedding, she was prepared to start asking the waitstaff what size shoes they were wearing. (Another solution was found.) Wow. Just wow! The food on the buffet was delicious and pleniful. The bartenders were friendly. Meg made sure that the bridal party had water with lemon and appetizers during photos.

Off the Vine Caterer is EXCELLENT!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Diane B

VERY professional, reasonably priced, and DELICIOUS! We had about a month to figure out our catering for the reception, and we "found" Off The Vine, by divine intervention. We had been dealing with another caterer, who made us feel like it was our privilege to have them cater... Read More our wedding. Off the Vine had exactly the opposite style -- in fact, Meg, our coordinator, said, "It is OUR privilege to help you celebrate this special occasion, and all of our staff will treat you with this in mind." From the beginning consultation to our entrance into the hall, to the service, and the EXCELLENT variety of food... the whole experience was TOP NOTCH. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND Off the Vine Catering, most enthusiastically!