OFFICIANT ERIC - Most Requested Officiant

Catholic, Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara + Beyond (818) 632-1900

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sherry S

Eric was amazing and so easy to work with! We were planning our California wedding from North Carolina (where we live) and Eric made everything seamless. We wanted a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony and Eric made it happen beautifully. He provided a huge variety of... Read More ceremonies, and worked with us while we chose many different selections, then he blended them together perfectly. I absolutely loved being able to completely customize the ceremony, and I got so many comments on how personalized and beautiful it was. After the wedding, he kept us posted on our marriage license, answered questions about changing my name, and was so friendly and pleasant through the whole process. I HIGHLY recommend Eric!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Amber F

Eric officiated our wedding on 05.06.2017 at Brookview Ranch. From the very beginning we knew we wanted him to officiate. We liked that we could customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He was very responsive to our questions. We are still getting compliments on how... Read More touching our ceremony was. We highly recommend Eric as your wedding officiant!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Hayley S

Eric did such a great job with our wedding ceremony. We really appreciated being able to select each part of the ceremony and shape it to be exactly what we wanted. It was a meaningful ceremony and many friends and family members commented, even months later on how much they... Read More enjoyed it. Eric was flexible, professional, and always responded very quickly to any question we had. He made planning our ceremony much easier than we expected. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Liana N

Officiant Eric was on our wedding location vendor list recommendation as well as various other locations. He has a lot of good reviews. After talking to him, we didn’t hesitate and chose him to be the officiant for our wedding on March 10. Booking process was easy. Customizing... Read More the ceremony was a bit hard for us since there are so many good choices on Eric’s website. Eventually we chose and customized our ceremony. We booked Eric without meeting him in person (we just spoke on the phone). Communication throughout wedding planning process was quick. Eric was great to work with. Day of the wedding, Eric was very friendly and well dressed and he was the best officiant. Ceremony was beautiful and he did an amazing job. I would highly recommend him because he is a super nice and good person and most importantly a great officiant.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Taryn S

Eric was amazing before during and after our wedding. Super helpful and knowledgable in all areas of officiating. I felt comfortable asking him any questions I needed. He was funny and serious when he needed which helped with the nerves of the ceremony portion. Both my husband... Read More and I are so happy we used him!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Carla G

We absolutely loved the seamless experience that we had in engaging Eric for our wedding. Everything was convenient and done online! And while the coordination was done online, the way Eric officiated our ceremony was heartfelt and memorable.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 staci A

Our close friend volunteered to marry us, but after we saw how difficult putting together a ceremony from the ground up actually was, we contacted Eric for help. Eric helped us write our entire ceremony, understood our vision, and chatted over the phone with my fiance, myself,... Read More and our friend who got ordained to preform our ceremony. He answered her questions, provided her with tips, and wrote a complete script that she will be reading on our special day. Eric was ALWAYS available and responded to emails or calls immediately. He was a pleasure to work with and we will definitely be referring our friends to him!

Officiant Eric

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Lindsay

After searching online and setting up numerous interviews for a wedding ceremony officiant, my husband and I are so happy that we chose Officiant Eric Schwartz for our big day. His numerous five-star reviews certainly speak for themselves. From start to finish Eric was... Read More professional, informative, flexible, caring and organized. Eric’s website is user-friendly and allows you to fully customize your ceremony from start to finish. Thanks to the varied ceremony options Eric has available, my husband and I felt like we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Eric kept us on track in the months before our ceremony and was super flexible in making the changes we requested up until the last minute (down to the word!). On the day of the wedding Eric was on-time (which was HUGE for me) and kept things running smoothly. Emotions were running high during the ceremony, but Eric had such a calming and caring presence that he really helped my husband and I hold it together! Following the ceremony, Eric assisted our witnesses in signing the marriage license and promptly mailed it in for processing. We could not have asked for a better Officiant and are so grateful we found Eric. Thank you, Eric for your guidance, kindness, and professionalism throughout this whole process!! Highly recommended!!

Amazing officiant!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Kelly R

It was a pleasure working with Eric for our wedding ceremony. My husband and I truly appreciated his responsiveness and assistance in helping us create a ceremony that was right for us. We had a beautiful, magical ceremony, and it was due, in large part, to the resources Eric... Read More makes available to his clients for the different parts of a marriage ceremony. We also appreciated Eric's thoroughness in making sure we had all of the correct paperwork on the day of our wedding, and his help in getting it mailed where it needed to go. From start to finish, the process was smooth, and we highly recommend his services!

Kind and easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Amanda H

Eric was so great. We talked a couple times via skype and he had tons of resources on his website. He will write you a custom ceremony, but because I'm kind of into all this wedding stuff, I pieced ours together from his online resources. He handled all the paperwork after... Read More the wedding, notarizing it and putting it in the mail for us too. Everyone loved our ceremony. People still tell me how much they loved it and how personal and different it was. Maybe that was what I put together, but I couldn't have done it without Eric. He takes you through a very personal process and out the other side in a very understanding, open minded and caring way.

Great choice!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Ali B

Eric was an excellent officiant and we know we made the right choice! He was professional, kind and very well spoken. He helped us custom make an incredible ceremony that incorporated customs from both Jewish and Catholic ceremonies while keeping it short and sweet. We had tons... Read More of compliments on the ceremony and heard over and over again how beautiful it was. Eric happily consulted with us time abd time again when we had questions. He is really organized and made the whole process very easy. Thank you for everything!

Eric was Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Sean K

Eric was absolutely outstanding. Our wedding was on May 27, 2012 and we are still glowing from that day. My wife and I would highly recommend Eric for all your officiant needs. Our first meeting was at a Starbucks and we instantly remarked how easy-going and unique Eric... Read More was. His take on the wedding ceremony was all about the bride and groom, as it should be (in my opinion). We felt that he took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple and this helped him set the tone for our ceremony-- in other words, he read our vibes and was able to amplify them. Eric is incredibly friendly, easy to talk to, and a fantastic listener. He was prompt at returning phone calls and emails. When we said we were looking for a non-demoninational wedding with elements from both our religions, he sent us ceremony samples that were instrumental in crafting our own ceremony. We built our ceremony with his suggestions, and were even able to make last-minute changes that did not impact his reading. He was flexible in us rewriting a bunch of readings to accommodate our individuality. He was available whenever we needed to talk and even nudged us when we were running a little long and a little late. When it came time to reading the words we had chosen, Eric was amazing in his delivery and we had many compliments afterwards saying as much. Also, it was great that he took care of all of our Marriage License needs. We filled out the paperwork the day of the wedding, went on our honeymoon, and returned to find the completed license in our mailbox. Overall, Eric was fantastic and we were so happy with the way our ceremony turned out. Thanks again, Eric for your wonderful support, kindness, and aid during the process.

4.14.12 Love and Ross Wedding

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Caitlin L

Eric was perfect! My husband and I wanted a ceremony that reflected our love not our different religions. Eric was our perfect fit. He was so sweet and helpful throughout the whole process. I was able to personalize our entire ceremony with his help. He also took care of the... Read More marriage license, which was very helpful the day of and while we were on our honeymoon. We loved him and would recommend Eric for any type of wedding ceremony.

Non-Denominational Officiant

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Greg R

Eric was absolutely wonderful to work with! We lived in a different state, so we didn’t have a chance to meet him until the wedding day. However, we spoke with him and emailed back and forth and everything was perfect! He is very fun and lighthearted and helped ease our... Read More nerves. You can tell he loves what he does and we truly enjoyed having him as our Officiant! We highly recommend Eric for any Non-Denominational ceremony.

Non-Denominational Officiant

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Deidre B

Our Officiant

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 Cara J

Eric was easy to work with and really helped us through the process

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 12/20/2010 Liyuan Z

Eric was fabulous. He was very profressional,attentive, accommodating and warm. We were very lucky to have found him!

Officiant Eric is the best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Stephanie M

Rev. Eric performed my wedding ceremony, and we could not have asked for a better service. He was truly amazing, he did not miss a beat. He was very easy to work with, he helped us the whole way through. I hight recommend his services you will not be dissappointed!

Officiant Eric was great

Reviewed on 7/16/2010 Brandon L

Eric was great and couldn't ask for more from him. It started to rain during the ceremony but he kept his composure - kept the ceremony going and got through it perfectly. Completed just in time before it decided to pour!! THANKS SO MUCH ERIC!!

Eric is the best!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2010 Sylvia L

First of all I just want to let everyone who is searching for an officiant to know that you cant go wrong with Eric!!! I swear he is the best!!! He is a very nice guy and he listens to everything you have to say and want for your ceremony. I wanted to add and change some things... Read More to our ceremony and he sent me an email right away on the additions and changes I wanted done!!! He responded back to my emails very fast. My husband and I are very pleased with Eric's services. If I were you I would choose Eric to be your officiant for your wedding because he exceeded all of my expectations and his prices are decent not too expensive like some other officiats out there that wanted $450. I rarely write reviews but I had to write a review for Eric because he did a wonderful job at my wedding! Everyone needs to know how awesome he is!!!! Thank you Eric!!!

Eric is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 7/08/2010 Katy P

I can't even express how pleased I am with every aspect of Eric's Officiant service! He far surpassed my expectations in every way, delivering a perfectly customized ceremony and executing it flawlessly! Eric was warm, funny, professional, prompt and gave me lots of personal... Read More attention. Eric is also very affordable, he was able to work with me to choose and personalize a ceremony that was still within my budget. Many thanks Eric!

A

Reviewed on 7/08/2010 c h

A

2010-07-08T20:17:44 Response from the vendor

Claudia, Thank you for the review. I truly was honored performing your ceremony.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/04/2010 Jaime Q

Eric made our ceremony absolutely perfect! We received SO many comments on how beautiful our ceremony was - the words were meaningful, and sincere...in short it was everything we could have wished for and more! Thank you Eric!