A wedding is a dream come true. Make it forever.

This is a day you want to remember for the rest of your life. O'Grady Cinema has a goal to capture not just the sights and sounds but the emotions of your wedding day, the joy, the laughs, the happy tears and most importantly the love you share.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Chicagoland

Mike was everywhere!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Pamela B

He captured moments I didn't even know I was having. He knew it was precious keepsake before I did. He's friendly, funny, flexible and easy to work with. He gives direction and also takes direction which was nice. He has an artists eye but doesn't give you an... Read More "artsy fartsy" wedding compilation. I've recommended him to many of my friends getting married. And I am recommending him now!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Angelica M

Mike is fantastic!!!! Our friends recommended Mike for our wedding and we are so glad they did! He's calm and an absolute pleasure to work with on such a busy, busy day. Mike knows his stuff and is incredibly talented at what he does. I highly recommend him!!!! He won't... Read More disappoint!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Rachel B

Mike was the BEST EVER! We got a recommendation from a friend to use him and are so happy with our decision! He was so laid-back and creative- from answering all of our questions before the wedding, being so laid-back on our big day, and creating an awesome video- we loved every... Read More moment working with Mike. He did a GREAT JOB and we will be sure to use him for any future events!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Robyn O

I am so happy that I chose Mike as my videographer to capture my wedding day- he truly surpassed my husband and my expectations! As soon as he stepped into the room, his undeniable passion, attention to detail, and responsiveness made me feel excited to use him as our... Read More videographer. I felt anxious at times during the day, and he took the time to fan me and make sure I felt calm, which was so sweet! Mike created a beautiful video with all of our special moments and did not miss a beat. We could not recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica O

Working with Mike is such a pleasure! He is calm and makes the whole process so seamless. His work is fantastic and he captures so many precious moments! We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Ben N

Mike is the BEST. He truly listened to what we wanted in our video and the results were exactly as we envisioned- a true work of art. Not only is he an extremely talented videographer, he is a pleasure to work with. Mike's calm personality was welcomed on my wedding day and I... Read More appreciated having him around. Can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jona B

Mike was so awesome to work with. We booked him solely based on his positive reviews and he didn't disappointed. He was kind, always at the right spot, and never once said "no" to any of my bridezilla requests. Our video turned out BEAUTIFUL and a true keepsake for years to... Read More come. After an issue with our band during the ceremony, the sound in the video was really poor. Mike went completely out of his way and out of his responsibilities to edit that video 5 times until it sounded and looked amazing. I'll never forget his kindness during that process. You won't regret working with him!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Carrie S

We are so happy we happened to stumble upon Michael's work on the knot! He got all of the important moments that happened at our wedding without us even realizing! Each time I watch the video I notice a new little touch that he put in there that I didn't notice the time... Read More before. All I had to do was email him our itinerary for that day, and he made sure to plan accordingly so he could capture everything. I am also glad we had him choose the songs for our video montage, because they fit perfectly. :). We love our videos, and we are so happy we chose Michael. -Carrie and Nick Siroky

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Katie G

We could not have been more satisfied with our experience with Michael and his team. They were true professionals at our wedding. They gave my wife and I great direction, without being intrusive and the final product is beyond what we expected. We even threw Michael a curve... Read More ball by wanting to incorporate a GoPro into the mix, and he had nothing but ideas on how best to use it. I would and will recommend Michael to any of my friends getting married.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Rubina P

Michael filmed our wedding back in August and we could not have asked for a better videographer! We definitely got more than what we paid for! He is not only extremely talented and easy to work with, but also very affordable. He captured the best moments in our wedding montage.... Read More The first time I saw it I cried hysterically! It was like something out of a holleywood movie! He captured every detail beautifully. You will not regret choosing Michael to capture your big day, trust me!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Amy D

We hired Mike on recommendation from a friend who used him for her wedding. I made sure he was not a videographer that was "in your face," and his response was simply that he was a "ninja" and I would forget he was even there. He was so right. He is extremely friendly,... Read More professional, and he fits in with the crowd. His assistant, Trinity, was laid back and there to get great shots. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Stefania D

We hired Mike through our photographer as our parents wanted it filmed and Boy! we are so glad we did. Mike has done amazing job capturing moments that we did not know were happening. He was so down to earth and was super easy and fun to work with. We love our wedding montage... Read More and that will be something that we show everyone as it sums up our day in 6mins. He captured our personality perfectly. We have to say we didn't even know he was filming us or the guests, it was as if he was invisible and we have no idea how he managed to get half of the shots as it looks as if he split himself into 3 people. He really is one of the best in Chicago and very reasonable for money. We cannot recommend him enough to future brides and grooms.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Marzena B

We loved working with Michael! From the beginning, he was very nice and responsive, shared his ideas, and was open to hearing ours. On the big day, he gave direction when needed but during the ceremony and reception, we barely noticed he was there. That was great because we... Read More never felt like we were being filmed and could act naturally. The wedding montage Michael put together was perfect. We received many compliments! It was the right amount of romantic without being cheesy. An added plus is that you get separate videos of the ceremony, speeches, first dance, and cake cutting. He captured all the best moments and even some that we hadn't remembered. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Emerald C

Michael captured our very special, and perfect day! Watching the montage and the footage he got on our day made me feel like it was happening all over again. He capture the big and little moments of the day! Michael was professional yet super down to earth and friendly. Thank... Read More you, Michael!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Bridget D

We loved Michael! He was friendly, professional and talented. He fit in wonderful with everyone and his work was amazing! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a videographer at their wedding. He helped make our day special and it's so nice to be able to replay... Read More everything he captured for us.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Kelley D

Michael did an incredible job for us! From the very start, he listened to our needs and got to know our style. The day of the wedding, he was fun and friendly to have around and totally in tune with capturing our day. When your big day is over, all you want, is to do it all over... Read More again. Michael gave that to us. When we watched our video, all the emotions and amazing memories from the day came rushing back -- and we will have that forever! I would recommend O'Grady cinema's to anyone I know I getting married!! Thank you Michael!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Steph G

Michael was wonderful to work with and gave us such amazing footage of our wedding day! The montage he made was fabulous. I am so thankful for such wonderful footage of one of the most important days. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michael!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Jamie P

Michael did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We are so happy with the product! He was with us the entire day and made the sweetest highlight video! Most of the time, we never knew he was filming us! I would definitely recommend Michael for videography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Meagan W

We used Michael for our wedding day a few weeks ago on 6/6/2015. I could not have been happier with our choice. Michael was super nice and easy-going about everything-especially with our huge and crazy bridal party! He worked wonderfully with my photographer so they wouldn't get... Read More in the way of each other shots. Our dinner went longer than expected at the reception, and he was able to stay longer without any worry. He literally fit right in and our video is nothing short of exceptional! We have received rave reviews about the professionalism and beauty of our music video montage. I would use him again & again!

Michael White

Michael White is a cinematically trained videographer. A graduate of Depaul University, Michael has had a passion for film and camera work his entire life. Wedding videos allow Michael to capture not only the beautiful cinematics of your day but also allow him to record the little moments in peoples lives that may seem small at the time but grow into those great memories you will never forget. "I enjoy finding out who the people I am working with are, and I treat every wedding I film as if it was my own. That is how I know I will capture the moments that matter and will last a lifetime."